Friday, September 28, 2018

The Cast: Who's Who (Sep 2018)

Guys,

Another month with no one new, but we do get a new look for all three wrestlers featured. Of course Mimik is always changing his look, but Darius finally gets featured in his Captain Patriot persona and I had to use these big body images for Josh's base model.

The Cave Undercard 23

Darius/Captain Patriot = Justin St. Paul (Bodybuilder)



Corey/Mimik = Bryant Wood (Model)



The Cave Undercard 24

Josh/Mr. Riddle = Tyler McPeak/Ty Davin (Model)



Alex

5 comments:

  1. All three manipulations were just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know.... I learned in my human sexuality class that men get moist just like women....I just remembered that upon looking at Justin St. Paul in this beautiful wrestling attire that you have provided him with.....I'm not gonna say that i'm moist but...looking at him made something leak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, appreciate that. I'm always happy when the gear enhances the stud.

      Delete
    2. Im thinking this is a priceless comment for you Miller. I thought it was great! HAHA. JSP is hot aand you somehow made him HOTTER!

      Delete