Saturday, September 29, 2018

Story Preview: October 2018 (Warning: Spoilers)

Welcome to another preview post. Spoilers below the cut ... dun, dun, dunnnn.



Okay, guys. No big build up this time, because this month is just a couple of fun stories. I really enjoyed writing them. Hopefully you enjoy reading them.

October 1: The Cave 23: Cody vs. Gustavo + Aiden

Cody, Gustavo, Aiden.

I really like this story because it does a lot in a simple way. It drives a broader narrative. It showcases everything I love about Cody. And it features a casual wrestling match between friends which are my favorite type of matches. Before Cody hires Gustavo to create a rooftop oasis on his building, he needs to know more. And where Cody's involved, 'more' always seems to involve wrestling.

A warning. I am not posting the opening section. I'm posting the second section, because the opener tells you the wrong story. So don't skip ahead in the story on Monday thinking you've read the beginning otherwise you'll miss something important.

Aiden’s Roof.

“This is amazing, Gustavo. It's exactly what I want.”

“Great, Cody. I've been telling you that your building is perfect for a roof garden. I'm glad you're finally pulling the trigger.”

We keep talking. The sun is beating down and we're friends, so we're shirtless in shorts. Gustavo’s sculpted torso shines with sweat. Woof. Gustavo and his husband Luis own an urban landscaping company. They're also good friends and wrestlers for The Cave, a gay-oriented, superhero-themed wrestling video company I co-own with Ryan. They're the heroes Lobo and Zorro (wolf and fox, not the famous villain and hero). Both are handsome, hot musclemen. Perfect for the ring and selling videos.

After months of back-and-forth on the plans, Gustavo is showing me a just-completed example of what he wants to do. It's Aiden’s place, another good friend and weekend wrestler (he hasn't joined The Cave - yet). It's about the same size as the building I own (well, technically, the bank owns it, but in just 29 more years, it'll be all mine). He's also brought the drawings. Once again, we go over them carefully to make sure they're what I want. They are. He's a little short on men right now, but promises he can start on my project in a few weeks.

“The timing is fine and the plans look perfect.”

As he packs up, I focus on one specific area of Aiden’s roof. A large grassy patch that’s surrounded by tall plants and lattice. Private. I feel the ground. Soft. I lie on it. Oh, beautiful. Gustavo laughs, “Now you see why I've put the same area on your roof. You and Jae can wrestle and fuck under the sun and stars whenever you want.”

“You know me too well, Gustavo. It seems perfect.” I give him my best sexy smirk, “But would it really work for wrestling?”

Gustavo nods, “Yes, of course.” After a second, he sees through my not-so-subtle invitation. “Cody, are you asking me to show you how well it will work for wrestling?”

I raise an eyebrow as I lie back in the grass, “Well, I think it's the only way to be sure, isn't it?”

October 15: BIGBeast: The New Guy 6

Steve, his final official opponent,
Jimmy and Camera-boy.

We're closing in on the end of Steve's magical weekend at the BIGBeast facility. He's wrestled some amazing studs, but suffered a ton of humiliating abuse. Jimmy has one final surprise lined up for Steve. Sounds good, but we all know that Jimmy's surprises equal a lot of pain and punishment for the hot Canadian rookie. How does this one go?

Steve's Wake-Up Call

"Time to get up, sleeping beauty." Jimmy taps Steve's face, but he just moans then rolls over onto his stomach in the ring. My boss shakes his head then unleashes a huge slap on Steve's gorgeous ass. SMACK! The bulbous butt cheek quivers and Steve wakes with a start. I can see a red handprint on the lower half where the jobber's white trunks ride up.

Steve pushes himself up onto his side, his head hanging down. He mutters, "Fuck. I've come to realize that I don't like being put to sleep. So, who won?"

Jimmy smirks, "It was a tie. You've still gotta help the guys break it."

Steve looks around quickly, nervous that Jack Jacobs and Cooper Boston are still lurking to punish him some more. When he sees the coast is clear, he does a fake laugh, "Ha. Ha. Very funny. Oh shit, I think I was better off with the bigger guys. I think you, Kid, Jack and Coop crushed me way worse than Dino or Cash."

The smaller heel chuckles, "You know, jobber, at first, I was just fucking with you. But you've really proved yourself. You're a solid stud and you take shit without a lot of whining. You should see some of these other jobbers. Nothing but big babies. Not you. You're a real man."

The hot new guy cautiously replies, "Thanks." He pauses then says, "You're being nice and it's creeping me out. What're you setting me up for?"

Jimmy smirks as he grabs Steve's shoulder, squeezing it like a coach comforting a player. He admits, "Okay, I kinda deserve that. I've put you against some tough competition.” The boss grabs the rookie's cheeks, “But see, your reactions when you first see what's going on? You can't fake that shit. Camera-boy here is getting gold. Personality sells and you got a ton of it. And your selling? You're a world-class jobber, rook."

I nod, agreeing with the compliment, but I don't speak unless spoken to. It's my first weekend working the cameras for BIGBeast. I'm an 18-year old farm boy slash film student, so hearing I'm capturing everything perfectly makes me feel proud. I've filmed all five of the matches Steve's had so far, including his training/evaluation beatdown at the hands of Jimmy Wildfire, the famous uber-heel and boss of BIGBeast for this incredible weekend.

Jimmy says, "Shower and chill time. Be back in the ring in … an hour or so. For your final match, you'll be barefoot - I know you hate boots - and wearing these." Jimmy hands Steve a pair of white satin trunks with a baby blue waistband and stripe down each side.

The hot new guy's eyes light up. He says, "Oh fuck, the trunks I asked to wear? I love these trunks. Jason Pearson, Vince Primo and Matthew Cameron. And now me? Cool. Thanks. You must have something really diabolical planned."

Jimmy shakes his head, "Nope. For your final match, I got something special planned and you're gonna love it. I guarantee it."

Steve rolls his eyes, obviously unconvinced. Still, he only has one more match to go and now even I'm intrigued on who it'll be, too.


Enjoy, guys!

Alex


8 comments:

  1. Looks like they saved the best for last! I know that body even with the face cut off haha.

    And is the Cody match a Handicap match?

    Looking forward to both of these matches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn’t think that shot would fool too many people. That’s an iconic shot of an amazing body and arguably his best gear.

      Cody’s match starts out one-on-one ... where it goes from there you’ll see in two days. ;)

      Delete
  2. I think I know who that mysterious last opponent is! My favourite! Can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Woof indeed. I’m especially in love with Gustavo. Hopefully folks want to see more because odds are I’m using him again no matter what.

      Delete
  4. WhooHoo - a Cody match! And yes yes yes to Gustavo. What a nice birthmonth present. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete