Monday, October 1, 2018

The Cave 23: Cody vs. Gustavo + Aiden



Veg Out Cafe. Los Angeles.

“What do you mean by that, Buck?”


Me.

“Oh shit. No offense, Cody. I know Ryan's your best friend. I'm not judging. Really. Actually, I like him. We had a good time. Brody and you say a lot of good stuff about him and I trust both of you. But him and me? That's not going anywhere.”


I'm surprised, “Why? I had the impression you guys connected.”

“We did. Like I said, Ryan's a good time.”

I probe, “But?”

“But that's all he is. Look, I'm 35. Settled. Quiet. I'm looking for a guy who's stable. Down-to-earth. More like you, Cody. Ryan’s a player. Always looking for his next conquest. Yesterday it was me. Tomorrow it'll be someone else. I mean, I know he's your best friend, but he's a slut. Which is great for him, but it's not for me.”


“Okay, I admit that Ryan's playing the field, but I don't think he's what you think he is.”

Buck shrugs, “Cody, I could totally fall for Ryan. And fall hard. That's why I need to pull back. There are things I want to do in LA while I'm here. Getting my heart broken isn't on that list.”

I'm stunned silent.

“I get why you're surprised. Ryan has so many guys willing to settle for scraps. I'm just not one of them. On the surface, he's what I like. Big. Smart. Attractive. And he seems like a nice guy. But when I thought more about it, he's a 29-year old man-child. I want a guy who'll put me first. Not one who'll dump me as soon as someone new catches his eye.”

I finally say, “Wow, I really misread the signals.”

“No, no you didn't. I'm tempted, but every time he brought up one of his guys, I had to think. I saw where any relationship with Ryan is headed and it's with me more committed than him. I want what you and Jae have. Ryan's just not that type. I shouldn't have given him my thong, but I got caught up in the moment. I'm sorry if I sent the wrong message. I'll call him.”

I shake my head, “No, don't. It was fun. You wrestled once. Don't make a big deal of it.”

“Okay, if you think so. You know him best. Now, if you know someone like you, a grown-up guy who's looking for a commitment, I'm all ears. Or maybe just let it go. I'm headed home in a couple of months anyway. No point in starting something I can't finish.”

I just nod, overwhelmed by three parts of this conversation. (1) The reminder that Buck leaving in a few months. (2) The idea that I'm settled and stable while Ryan is a man-child. And (3) the idea that Buck and Ryan might not start dating. They're all swirling so fast that I can't even decide which one is actually the biggest deal. We switch to small talk, but my mind keeps working.

Buck’s a farmer who'd never even been to a big city before this extended vacation to visit Brody, his best friend from high school. He's staying for a few months while his farm is shut down. To fill his days, Buck’s been working out at a gym where I work, so we've been hanging out during my breaks. I'm a personal trainer. I have my own gym with an apartment above it in a building I bought, but my private clientele isn't big enough to sustain it, yet. I still need to work for someone else for now.

I've grown fond of the handsome mountain of farm-built muscle. He's a fun guy and a fresh presence in my social circle. He's unique, which makes him more interesting. When I first met him, he was shy and insecure, but being in LA has helped him open up. Going back to a lonely old farm is a step backwards. He really should stay here permanently. Hm.

So that's one thing. Next, I have to process his assessment of me and Ryan. Like, what? I guess to Buck it makes sense. The whole time he's been here, I've been in a committed relationship with Jae, while Ryan is dating three guys. I call them his harem. I guess I just never realized how much things have changed since Ryan and I had our blowup. I've always been the slut. The irresponsible one. But I had to grow up to win Ryan's friendship back. I met and fell in love with Jae. On the other side, Ryan has lost a ton of weight, re-shaped his body, re-invented his look and became a major stud for the first time in his life. He's making up for lost time. Hm.

And last, Buck’s resisting Ryan. I firmly believe that they should at least date. Maybe more, if it works out. Yes, my buddy is playing the field, but that's just because he hasn't found Mr. Right, yet. Deep down, he's mature, smart and a terrific guy. And he wants a commitment. I know he does. They'd make a great committed couple, but Buck has to be convinced. Hm.

As I think about it, the biggest problem is obvious. Buck’s only visiting LA for the winter. Like he said, in a few months, he'll be headed home to his farm. Nothing else matters if he doesn't stay here. Hm.

“Cody? You okay?”

“Yeah, great. Why?”

“I feel like you zoned out for a second.”

“Sorry, I was thinking about my roof.” Buck looks confused. I just smile, “I'll have to show it to you. Sometime soon.”

The handsome farmer is still confused, so he just shrugs, “Okay.”

Aiden’s Roof.

“This is amazing, Gustavo. It's exactly what I want.”

“Great, Cody. I've been telling you that your building is perfect for a roof garden. I'm glad you're finally pulling the trigger.”

We keep talking. The sun is beating down and we're friends, so we're shirtless in shorts. Gustavo’s sculpted torso shines with sweat. Woof. Gustavo and his husband Luis own an urban landscaping company. They're also good friends and wrestlers for The Cave, a gay-oriented, superhero-themed wrestling video company I co-own with Ryan. They're the heroes Lobo and Zorro (wolf and fox, not the famous villain and hero). Both are handsome, hot musclemen. Perfect for the ring and selling videos.



After months of back-and-forth on the plans, Gustavo is showing me a just-completed example of what he wants to do. It's Aiden’s place, another good friend and weekend wrestler (he hasn't joined The Cave - yet). It's about the same size as the building I own (well, technically, the bank owns it, but in just 29 more years, it'll be all mine). He's also brought the drawings. Once again, we go over them carefully to make sure they're what I want. They are. He's a little short on men right now, but promises he can start on my project in a few weeks.


“The timing is fine and the plans look perfect.”

As he packs up, I focus on one specific area of Aiden’s roof. A large grassy patch that’s surrounded by tall plants and lattice. Private. I feel the ground. Soft. I lie on it. Oh, beautiful. Gustavo laughs, “Now you see why I've put the same area on your roof. You and Jae can wrestle and fuck under the sun and stars whenever you want.”

“You know me too well, Gustavo. It seems perfect.” I give him my best sexy smirk, “But would it really work for wrestling?”

Gustavo nods, “Yes, of course.” After a second, he sees through my not-so-subtle invitation. “Cody, are you asking me to show you how well it will work for wrestling?”

I raise an eyebrow as I lie back in the grass, “Well, I think it's the only way to be sure, isn't it?”

Wrestling on the Roof

Fortunately, Gustavo and I separately anticipated this turn. Jae and Luis approved us playing and Aiden wouldn't give a crap. If he was here, he'd join in. So, we're quick to strip down to our briefs. The Latino muscleman is looking amazing in his squarecuts. They're brown suede with a wolf logo on his beautiful bulge. I'm in my black briefs with the red bat symbol in front.


We stretch out, helping each other and also getting a nice feeling. Gustavo and I have wrestled several times and even though he's never beaten me, he's always a challenge. His chiseled muscles are powerful and thanks to all his hard labor, he's rock-hard and tough to submit. Of course, I'm pretty good myself. I don't usually lose to guys my size or smaller, but that doesn't mean I can take the swarthy stud lightly.


Gustavo coats my body in sunscreen then I repeat the favor. It's a sexy start that has us aroused before we even start. Once we're protected, we bend forward and shake hands. A second later, we're locking up. We press, push and shift, trying to get the advantage. The hot hunk suddenly dives in, going for my leg. I see him coming, grabbing him around the waist.

I lift his 180-lbs of muscle up, flipping him upside down. I hold him up in an upside down bearhug. I shake him up and down then pause to ask, “How soft is the ground?”

Gustavo moans, “Put me down gently soft. UNH! Not slam or - UNH! - piledriver soft.”

I laugh, “Are you just saying that because you don't want me to slam or piledrive you?”

“UNH! Maybe.”

I swing Gustavo from side to side. On the third swing, I let go, letting him fly onto the grass. SPLAT! The bearded hunk lands on his back, looking okay. I say, “So it is slam soft.”

Gustavo rolls up onto his knees, “Lucky for me.”

I move in casually, leaving myself open for a surprise spear. Gustavo grabs me around the waist then tackles me down hard. WHOMP! OOF! Huh, it is soft. Jae and I could go all out on this, as long as we keep it watered. The muscle-hunk pins me down with his knees on my biceps. He smiles down at me, “Nice, huh?”

I smile, “Incredible. Outdoor wrestling any time we want. What kind of grass is this? It's lush.”

As Gustavo starts to answer, I turn, toppling the swarthy stud off me. I dive on top of him, going for a front headlock. He twists free then goes for an armbar. I pull free. My momentum puts me onto my back. He jumps on top, but I catch him in a body scissors. ARGH! Gustavo groans as I squeeze his sides. He pushes on my legs, but he can't pry them apart.

The handsome hunk groans as I squeeze. I crunch my abs, lifting my shoulders so I can grab his wrists. I fall back, pulling Gustavo forward. I grab behind his head, bending him as I continue to crush his sides. Now he's really grunting. Trapped and suffering, I ask if he wants to give and we can start again. He refuses to give. I could probably keep him locked up for a while, but I'm pretty sure he'd never submit to this. I let go and push him to the side.

We rise onto our knees then lock up again. I push him down, driving his face and chest into the soft grass. BOOF! I spin my leg over his back then splash down on top of him. SPLAT! I reach under his armpits and pull him up. As we roll over, I secure the full nelson and wrap my legs around him for another body scissors. I squeeze on both holds as I lie on my back with his chiseled body on top of me, stretched out.

Gustavo fights me, but he can't power out. Once again, I don't know if I can submit him to this, but the sheen of sweat tells me that I can wear him down enough for a choke hold later. I stretch my body out, pulling his muscles tight. I'm rewarded with moaning and short, pained breaths as he squirms to slip free.

I surprise him by releasing the nelson. He wasn't ready for it, which is perfect. I throw my arm over his face and under his head. As I pull back, I've suddenly got the ripped muscle-hunk in a dragon sleeper and body scissors combination. Now he's struggling hard, realizing this hold is actually dangerous. I run my free hand on his chest, admiring his amazing physique.

Gustavo pushes on my body, but he can't overpower me. With a sudden thrust, I pull on his head as I tighten the body scissors. ARGH! Nice. He has his legs working, trying to bridge or turn us. Anything to adjust our position so he can escape. It doesn't work. I give him another thrust and his legs stop fighting. He lets out a long, loud groan then he starts gasping as he desperately tries to pull my arm off him.

I tweak his nipple, “Want to give and start round two?”

Knowing how proud and stubborn he is, I figure mentioning round two might make giving now not seem so bad. He lifts his left arm and extends his middle finger to me. I laugh as he goes back to shifting and twisting. I let him fight and tire himself out, but I don't plan to stay in this position forever. He can't escape, but he's not giving and I don't want to put him out.

I release the dragon and scissors, rolling him to the right while I slide to the left. I get to my knees as he struggles to get up to his hands and knees. I tell him he's a stubborn fucker and he laughs, saying I sound like Luis. He finally gets to his knees. We move in again. This time, he pushes hard and tackles me backwards.

Gustavo tries for a grapevine, but my legs keep moving. I manage to flip us over. We start grappling. He's going hard, keeping me on defense. I block everything he tries while he tires himself out. Gustavo's good, but he can't quite figure out the right combination to get me under control. I'm not doing any better as his aggression has me sweating and fighting just to keep up. His offense is proving to be his best defense.

After the long flurry of back-and-forth, I push him off me and we lie on the grass catching our breath. We’re both smiling, enjoying the moment when we hear the door to the roof open.

We hear a familiar voice, “Hey guys, I'm back from my run - oh, I see.”


Three’s Company

Gustavo and I look down the roof. We roll to our knees, our sweaty bodies pumped and glistening under the hot California sun. We just smile at Aiden who is smirking. He shakes his head as he kicks off his sneakers. He peels off his short socks as we chill. Aiden peels off his shirt then drops his shorts, revealing his tightly-muscled 5’8”/160-lbs body in tight red briefs.

We whistle at him as he approaches. Aiden stretches in front of us, “So what're you doing?”

I reply, “Testing this area as a wrestling mat with some casual submission stuff.”

Gustavo snorts, “Casual he says. Casual for him. I'm working my ass off here.”

Aiden laughs. He says to me, “I could vouch for this as perfect for wrestling, Cody, but trying it for yourself is a much better idea. Stakes?”

“Oh yeah. Just the usual.”

Aiden fluffs his bulge, “Room for one more?”

As Gustavo and I stand up, I confirm, “Definitely. How do you want to work this? Round robin? Tag in and out? Free-for-all?”

Aiden looks at Gustavo, “You ever beaten Cody?” The Latino hunk shakes his head. Aiden nods, “Me neither.”

I immediately sense trouble, but it's too late. They simultaneously lift their bare feet into my abs. THUD! THUD! I bend forward and they hammer my back. I drop to the grass. They each put a foot on my back, holding me down. I say, “Guys, can we talk about this?” They just laugh as they drive their feet into my back. STOMP! STOMP! I take the shots, all the while trying to figure out how to beat two guys at once.

Aiden spins and sits on my back. He grabs under my chin, pulling up. I'd power out, except that Gustavo has my legs up in a crab. Huh. I moan as I feel my back and neck being bent and stretched. Luckily, they're not going all out. It's obvious they intend to toy with me as they try to accomplish together what neither can do on their own. Gustavo drops one of my legs, using his now free hand to fondle my big package.

As I'm tortured, I accept that their strategy is smart. Unfair, but smart. I refuse to whine about it. Two-on-one can be fun. It's more fun when you're one of the two, but someone has to be the odd man out. Still, I don't plan to just be their wrestling dummy. I push up and kick out as hard as I can. I topple the 160-lbs white stud off me as I send Gustavo flying. I roll into a crouch. All three of us rise together. They're both semi-hard in their trunks. So am I.

Aiden smiles at my impossible-to-hide cock, “Looks like you're up for a challenge, Cody.”

I warily watch as they move to opposite sides, “Always. Come on, there's two of you. Don't be shy.”

The two studs accept my invitation. They come at me from opposite sides. I feint one way then kick the other, slamming my foot into the surprised Aiden’s abs. THUD! OOF! He bends forward as Gustavo grabs my right arm for an armbar. I reverse the hold into a hammerlock then shove the Latino muscle-stud into Aiden. WHACK! OOF!

Aiden and Gustavo steady themselves just as I'm coming at them with a double clothesline. WHOMP! OOF! They both go down onto the grass, landing on their backs. I climb onto their abs, planting one large foot on each guy. OOF! OOF! I flex over them as they moan on the ground. I playfully ask, “Well, guys, either of you want to join the winning team?”

They both grab my ankles. Before I can move, they roll away from each other, pulling my legs out with them. I cry out as my groin is stretched. With my footing lost, I tumble to hands and knees on the ground between them. The guys grab my wrists and pull my arms out. I collapse face first into the grass. SPLAT! They put their feet in either armpit and the side of my head.

I taste grass as they stretch my arms out of the shoulder socket. I flex my arms, fighting to bend them as I bring my legs up under me. They see I'm going to escape, so they let go of my arms. I push up, springing to my feet like a burpee. Gustavo is rising, but Aiden stays low. The shortest stud sweeps his leg. I jump to avoid that, but that leaves me wide open for to be tackled to the grass by the sculpted landscaper. WHOMP! OOF!

Gustavo mounts me, putting his ass on my face and looking down my body. I move to throw him off with a bridge, but Aiden climbs on my legs, pinning them down, too. They start caressing my torso, Gustavo fondling my pecs and Aiden tracing my abs. I squirm under them, trying to figure out how to throw 340-lbs off me with no leverage in my legs or arms.

Gustavo says, “See how soft the ground is, Cody? Better than a wrestling mat. I'll make sure yours is the same way.”

Aiden runs his finger along my cock. It's semi-hard now. He says, “Fuck, the Bat-pole is always ready for action, isn't it?”

Before I can respond, they start peppering my body with punches. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! They're playful at first, but the guys go harder as they test what I can take. THUD! POW! THUD! I grunt as I tense my torso, tightening my muscles to take whatever they dish out. POW! THUD! POW! I manage to press Gustavo up, but the punches distract me before I can throw him.

THUD! THUD! THUD! I buck under the guys as Aiden catches me just right. OOF! He hears my reaction, pausing to caress my cock again. Gustavo squeezes my nipples. I moan as they switch from pain to pleasure. Fuck, it does feel good. I make sure they know that, but really, I just want them focused on erotic. When lean forward to start caressing my tortured torso again, I make my move.

I bend my legs and crunch my abs, throwing them forward. I don't move them far, but they're so close that it's enough to knock their heads together. CRACK! The distraction allows me to roll, toppling them off me. As they sit in front of me, shaking out their heads, I dive at them with a cross body block. SPLAT! I land on top of the stunned studs then roll over their faces.

I wrap my legs around Aiden’s head, locking on a side head scissors. My inner thighs clamp down on his face and the back of his neck. I fold my ankles together as I extend my legs, applying maximum pressure. I feel the shorter stud pushing on my legs, but they're cinched in. While I'm trapping Aiden, I grab Gustavo by the hair, pulling him towards me.

Gustavo instinctively reaches up for my hands as I drag him into me. I whip my arms under the dark-haired muscleman’s armpits. I power him into a full nelson, locking my hands behind his head. I lean back and twist, forcing him to swing with me. WHACK! I hear Aiden cry out, “Watch your feet, man!” Oops, guess who got kicked by his ‘partner’?

I stretch back and flex my muscles, tightening both holds. I enjoy the sound of them moaning. Gustavo tries to power out, but he can't. Aiden tries to bridge up to slip free, but I twist, dragging Gustavo with me. Once again, his feet are my weapon as he steps on his partner. HEY! I doubt I can get a submission from either guy, but I can wear them down and maybe even sow the seed of dissent between them.

“Okay, boys, who wants to join Team Cody? First one to switch gets the reward of winning!”

They both swear at me as they moan, unwilling to betray the other. At least not yet. I release the full nelson first, immediately pushing Gustavo's face into the grass. Let him taste it this time. I open my legs, quickly spinning free. While Aiden rolls away from me, shaking his head to regain focus, I drag Gustavo up. I scoop him across my chest holding him firmly.

When Aiden spins towards me, I toss Gustavo at him, “Catch!”

SLAM! OOF! CRASH! The hot studs fall to the grass, Gustavo crushing Aiden under him. Before the can move, I jump up, coming down on Gustavo's ripped abs with my butt. THUD! OOF! Aiden moans and curses as I sit on top of both of them, flexing my biceps. I count the pin, ONE! With 380-lbs crushing him, Aiden manages to grunt out, “This is sub! No pins!”

I snarl, but he's right. Damn, almost had one of them eliminated. I roll to the side. I grab Gustavo's wrist and pull him up. Damn, he's not as winded as I thought. I see him ducking low, using the momentum of my pull to charge at me. I can't react fast enough to stop him from shoulder blocking me down. WHOMP! OOF! SPLAT! I throw him off me to the side.

What? Aiden's up. I see him falling towards me. I can't move before he splashes down onto my chest. SPLAT! OOF! Even though he's the lightest guy here, 160-lbs unexpectedly landing on your chest still hurts. Gustavo grabs my legs, lifting them. I push Aiden off me with authority, but before I can kick his partner off, the dark-haired muscleman manages to flip me into a crab.

I moan as I'm bent in half. Aiden joins the fun, kneeling at my head. He slides his arms under mine then locks his fingers behind my back. I groan as the bonding hold lifts my elbows and pins negates my arms. I'm really stuck now with my best counters all gone. My back is wracked with pain as I moan into the soft green grass.

Gustavo keeps the pressure on, but I manage not to submit. He releases my legs just as I power out of Aiden's hold. I push up, but get flipped over into a seated position. Aiden whips his legs up around my arms and shoulders. I fight, but he manages to lock on the leg nelson. The problem with two opponents is that it's easy to lose track of the other one.

I'm fighting Aiden's leg nelson, leaving Gustavo to control my legs. Damn. Novice mistake. Gustavo puts his feet inside my ankles and forces my legs out wide. My groin is stretched as he casually sits in front of me. I fight to power free, but Aiden has the hold locked on and his legs are able to overpower my arms.

Gustavo says, “What a view. Cody helpless. You're a fine-looking man, buddy. You should job more often.” I ignore his taunts. He says, “And from your trunks, maybe you agree?”

I won't give, but I can't escape. Gustavo releases my legs, but slides into my body. He sits on my right leg, pinning it down. I can't do anything as he starts gently running his fingers over my spandex-wrapped balls. I moan from the feeling. The feather touch has me gasping. The hot hunk rubs my body and tweaks my nipples. I'm forced to look down and watch him at work. I can see his tenting trunks. He's obviously enjoying this reversal of fortune.

Gustavo says, “I could play with you all day, Cody, but that's not fair to Aiden. And I think we both really want a submission from you.”

I growl, “Good luck with that.”

The dark-haired hunk laughs. He stands in front of me, grabbing my hair. Aiden suddenly releases the leg nelson, but I can't counter before I'm immediately pulled forward and my head is shoved between Gustavo's legs. He closes in on the standing head scissors. Out of the frying pan. Damn.

Aiden runs his finger up my back and over my shoulder as he moves in front of me. I feel him grab my left ankle. Uh oh. He lifts my leg up, turning into me so his shoulder holds it up. I'm trapped in a stump puller type hold as my hamstring is stretch painfully to match the pain in my head and neck. I push on Gustavo's legs, but they aren't budging.

I get why Aiden has lifted my leg and propped it up. I'm wide open for more play. Gustavo had his turn, now it's Aiden’s. The shorter stud immediately reaches for my bulge. It's like a magnet for these two. I can only moan softly as Aiden fondles it, squeezing and caressing it. He grabs my throbbing cock, jerking it lightly to get me harder. Oh fuck.

Aiden laughs, “You're right, G. Wow, a helpless Cody. I never thought I'd have the pleasure.”

I growl, “I'm not done yet!”

“We sure hope not, sexy. This is too sweet.”

Aiden pats Gustavo on the butt, signaling it’s time for a hold change. He releases my leg as the dark-haired hunk steps off and to the side. I collapse to the side, moaning as I struggle to recover and fight back. Not that they're going to let me. The two studs grab my hair and under my armpits, forcing me to my feet. I don't even have time to move before I'm hoisted up onto their shoulders in a double torture rack. ARGH!

I hang on their shoulders, my head, arms and feet hanging down as my back bends the wrong way. Each guy is pulling down on a leg and shoulders maximize the punishment. I moan loudly as the sun beats down on my nearly naked body. I fight not to submit. This is why you stretch every day and keep flexible, Cody. Focus.

Gustavo and Aiden start talking to each other. Squat on three. They count then go down, their backs and butts bracing them, then up. OOF! They circle the grass as they amp up the pressure by bouncing me up and down. UNH! UNH! UNH! They even push out on my legs, stretching my groin. ARGH! Despite the pain, I refuse to give as I whimper on their shoulders.

The studs agree to drop me on three. One. Two. Three. As they move apart, I whip my arms up, grabbing the, around their shoulders and necks. With my upper body supported, only my feet drop, landing softly on the grass. I immediately pull down hard, dragging the surprised musclemen into side headlocks. They're caught completely off-guard, unable to resist.

I squeeze their heads against my body as I lock my hands in front. They're bent forward, looking at my bulge and feet as I trap them in the tight hold. I flex my arms to increase the force on their temples and I'm rewarded with moaning. I drag them forward, pulling both of them around the large grassy wrestling area. They stumble behind me, focusing on keeping up instead of countering.

With the two smaller studs locked in, I can use this as a rest hold. I tell them, “Get a good look at that tent in my trunks, boys. That's all for you.”

They caress my back and legs, pushing against me as they try to break free. Aiden's the sneaker one. I see his hand sliding up towards my manhood. I shake them around, rolling my body at the hips and shoulders. The sudden shock to their necks ends any idea of going low. I'm feeling better, able to work out a plan to finish them. I need to submit one quickly in order to get back to a one-on-one situation.

While I'm mapping out my strategy, the guys aren't just waiting for me. I feel hard punches to my back and kidneys. WHACK! THUD! POW! The sharp strikes shoot pain through my body. I try to pull the guys forward to put them off-balance, but that's what they wanted. They both plant their feet and push against me. With their combined 340-lbs, I can't budge them. Their heads slip free from my headlock and I stumble forward two steps.

Before I can even turn, I get a swift double kick to my back. THUD! WHOMP! The force sends me into the wooden privacy wall. WHACK! I stagger backwards right into their waiting arms. They each grab me on either side then execute a perfect double Russian leg sweep. I'm pulled backwards and slammed into the soft grass. SPLAT! OOF! They each grab a leg. Uh oh.

Gustavo and Aiden open my legs up as they bend me in half. My knees approach my shoulders as they pin down my arms by putting their shins on my biceps. I squirm under them, but I'm pinned, ass up and shoulders down. I feel the stretch between my legs on my groin, but it's not too bad. In fact, I could probably stay like this for a good while.

I grunt, “Submission, not pin, boys.”

Aiden reaches down and tousles my hair, “We’re not pinning you, sexy. Just playing.”

They start running their hands inside my legs towards my ass. I feel their hands sliding over my smooth muscles as they enjoy a rare moment of dominance over me. I get it. I'm hot and an amazing wrestler. I don't like it, but I get it. Aiden cups my pouch and fondles my balls. Gustavo spanks my ass. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I kick to escape, but I can't budge them.

The boys have their fun. I gasp as Aiden slides his finger inside the leg hole at my taint. He tickles my flesh then presses it against my hole. I moan as he playfully rubs it without penetrating me. Still, the threat is real. I bite my bottom lip as Gustavo starts running his thumb and index finger along either side of my growing cock. Oh fuck.

I writhe under them, squirming as they drive me crazy. I keep thinking about how to counter this, but they're working surprisingly well together. They finally release me, letting my legs flop to the grass. They caress my torso, adding in playful punches to keep me compliant. THUD! THUD! I squint as the sun fills my face, “Did you guys plan this?”

Aiden grabs my cheeks and squeezes, “No, but we certainly seem to be in sync, don't we? I guess every guy has the same fantasy when it comes to you, Cody.”

I can't help but laugh at that comment, which unfortunately distracts me from going on the offensive. They go harder with gut punching, striking my stomach simultaneously so it feels like one huge fist hammering my abs. THUD! OOF! POW! OOF! I'm coughing, which allows the, to roll me onto my stomach. I feel Aiden grab my legs and lift. Another crab? Gustavo grabs my wrists. Crab and surfboard?

The two studs suddenly lift, pulling me into a tear drop. I cry out as my shoulders and back bear the brunt of the suspended hold. My head hangs down above the grass as gravity works on my body. I'm quickly whimpering as I hang there. Neither one of these guys could hold me for long, but with both of them doing it, who knows how long they can do this?

Oh fuck. This is the closest I've come to submitting. They start swinging and I'm really moaning now. My voice rises an octave as the pain intensifies. I'm tough, but even I have limits. I'm gasping and crying out, unable to even form words as the pain radiates throughout my muscular body. I grit my teeth, refusing to admit defeat. But I have to.

Suddenly, I'm dropped. Oh fuck. That was lucky. They gave up on the hold before I gave up on the mat. Phew. Of course, it won't help me if I don't take the fight to them. Easier said than done. I writhe on the grass, trying to move, but my shoulders and back aren't cooperating. I need a moment to settle down, but will I get it?

I get my answer fast as they grab me by the hair and the back of my trunks. I'm forced up, my black Bat briefs stretching up, crushing my manhood under me as they struggle to support my weight. Gustavo quickly scoops me up across his chest. Aiden helps him manage my 200-lbs. Are they going to body slam me onto the grass?

Aiden swats my bare ass, “Only one proper way to finish off The Bat, right?”

Uh oh. I know what that means. Gustavo drops me down onto their outstretched legs in a double over-the-knee backbreaker. CRACK! I hang on their legs, bent in half as my feet, hands and head all touch the silky grass, my body forcibly bridged up with my abs and bulge pointing up. I try to swing my legs up to escape, but it's too easy for the two of them to block me.

I'm stuck. And they know it. I feel their hands exploring my stretched-out body. The feather touch tingles as my back screams. Everything from my chest to my knees gets toyed with, but it's my cock and balls that gets the most attention. Nothing dirty or painful, just playful. And dominant. They know they've got me. I get why they released the tear drop now.

I moan in the backbreaker, struggling to hold out. Gustavo and Aiden don't mind. They're loving their position. Their hands never stop feeling me up. Oh fuck. I'm trapped. I'm in pain. And I'm rock hard. I hate to lose, but I can't figure out how to escape. I have to admit the truth.

“I GIVE! I GIVE!”

The two studs take one more lap around my body then let me down onto the grass. They each put a foot on my torso then flex over me with muscles and trunks bulging. I squint up at them, watching their dominant posturing as they savor the moment. I lie unmoving, giving them the respect they earned. They were smart and they kicked my ass.

Aiden adjusts himself as he looks down at me, “Best two out of three?”

I laugh, “No, I'm good. Congrats, guys. You got me.”

Stakes Under the Sun


Aiden asks me to roll onto my stomach. I obey the co-winner and he mounts my legs. I feel his strong, talented hands on my back. I moan as he massages me. Aiden opened his own spa a couple of years ago, but he was a physical therapist and expert in massage before that. That's how we met. It looks like he hasn't lost any of his skills. Oh yeah.

I enjoy the feeling of the penetrating massage as it loosens up my back. I'm quickly back to 100% and ready to go. I prop myself up on my elbows to see Gustavo toweling off with his shorts and shoes in front of him. I admire his chiseled back and scrumptious ass. Luis is a lucky man. Aiden rolls off me and heads off the grass towards his clothes. I'm confused.


“Guys, aren't you forgetting something?” As I stand up, my body sweaty and pumped, they look back with raised eyebrows. I give them a questioning look. They look at each other then back at me. We're all confused.

Gustavo finally says, “Cody, we're not going to make you honor stakes.”

“Make me? C’mon, guys. What's wrong?”

Gustavo says, “Look, you were a great sport, letting us double-team you. I think I speak for both of us when I say we appreciate you going along and loved every second of dominating you.”

“But?”

“But we know losing’s not your thing. We didn't play fair, so we're not going to hold you to anything.”

I understand now. I have a reputation for being kind of a bad loser. It's well-known that I wouldn't let my first loss in The Cave even be released. But thanks to some tough love from my best friend and tender love from my boyfriend, I've relaxed since then. I know that I'm a great wrestler. Losing occasionally doesn't change that. Since neither of these guys have ever beaten me before, they just don't realize it.

I hold up my hands, “Okay, I get it. Guys, seriously, a deal is a deal. You won, I lost.” I point at their rock-hard cocks, “Besides, those things aren't going to fit in your shorts without help. Let’s finish up.”

Aiden’s eyes narrow, “Seriously?” I smirk and strip off my trunks. They literally lick their lips at my naked body and huge semi-hard cock. I get on my knees and spread my arms as an invitation. The smaller stud shakes his head, “Oh shit. If you're really offering, I'm accepting.”

I wave him over, “A deal’s a deal. Gustavo?”

The Latino muscleman adjusts himself, “Damn, how can I say no?”

They strip their trunks then move back towards me. When they're close, I reach out and grab both their cocks. I jerk them as the guys just stand there. I tell them, “Flex, champs.” They happily raise their arms into double bicep poses. I nod approvingly then lean in, engulfing Gustavo’s big, beautiful uncut cock. He groans as I work on him. I feel Aiden’s hand run through my hair as I suck his buddy while jerking him.

I pull off Gustavo then switch to Aiden. Now both of them are caressing my head. I easily deep throat the shorter stud’s thick but short cock. He moans, “Oh, fuck.” My hand keeps Gustavo hard until I'm ready for both. I lean my head back and extend my tongue. They slap their engorged heads up and down on my tongue. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! They take turns face-fucking me for the next few minutes.

Aiden whispers to Gustavo who nods excitedly. Our host pushes me down to hands and knees then kneels in front of me. He slides inside my mouth and I resume sucking him as he gently caresses my head and face. I feel the tingly wet sensation of lube at my hole. Gustavo is back there, prepping me so he can take his prize. I moan as I feel his fingers inside me.

I taste Aiden's pre-cum as I feel Gustavo press his sheathed cock against my hole. In front, Aiden takes over thrusting in and out as I just hold steady. The macho muscle-stud behind me pushes inside my hole. MMMMPH! I let out a long groan, which is muffled by the meat pounding in and out of my mouth. The two studs go in deep on both ends then hold it.

In unison, they start pumping. I'm spit-roasted by their cocks as they ride me. My own cock is leaking under me, but that'll have to wait. I take what the winners give me as they continue to pound me. Oh fuck, this isn't easy, but it is hot. Gustavo holds my hips and picks up speed. Aiden slides out then slips under me. I lean down, taking his cock again from a new angle.

Gustavo is hammering my hole now. I lose Aiden's cock as I cry out. The shorter stud slides even further under me until his face is under mine. He grabs my face then pulls me down into a deep, passionate kiss. We make out at the sexy landscaper rides me hard. Aiden slides on hand between us, finding my cock. It's not difficult, given that it's massive and fully hard.

Aiden gently jerks me, “Don't shoot, Cody. I'm just greasing up the Bat-pole. I'm gonna slide up and down it until you explode.” I can't respond, only gasp. He laughs and uses his free hand to pull my head down for another kiss.

Behind me, Gustavo is gasping. He suddenly pulls out and stands. I'm making out with Aiden when I feel the spray of hot white cum land on my back. I moan as the shooting stud unleashes a big load, coating me from ass to neck. I feel him wipe the last remaining drops on my ass before he collapses onto the grass beside us.

With his wrestling partner done, Aiden pushes me over onto my back. He kneels beside me then jerks my cock. I moan, especially when he sucks on my head. When I'm as hard as I can get, Aiden covers my cock in latex and lube then straddles my waist. I reach down and hold my rod steady. He carefully lowers himself down on top of me. I'm a lot of take, but the shorter stud is a perfect power bottom.

Aiden bounces on my shaft, using me as a dildo. His own cock flops up and down with every bounce. I moan as his tight hole clenches my throbbing member. We lock eyes, me with my mouth open and him with a broad smile. I help steady him as he rides me like a pro. It doesn't take long before I'm warning him that I'm going to lose it. He slows down and sits lower.

I cry out, erupting inside the condom inside of Aiden. He bounces slowly, draining more and more from me. I throw my head back and cry out, emptying my load until I'm drained. I stay semi-hard inside him as he sits down. He starts jerking his cock, but I swat his hand away. I take over, pumping his rock-hard rod as he leans back, the sun beating down on us.

I quickly pump Aiden's load out. He shoots up my torso, lining my abs with his seed. Gustavo slides in, caressing both of us. We're both so sensitive that we shudder as I milk Aiden until he's soft. Our host topples to the side, exhausted. I peel the full condom off then relax on the grass as Gustavo runs his fingers over me. Ooh, it tickles.

The three of us chill for a while before Aiden gets up to get us some refreshments. Knowing that he's an incredible host, I tell him not to go to any trouble, but he just waves his hand, “It’s no trouble, Cody. Nothing's too much trouble for you today.”

I laugh and sink back into the grass. Gustavo rolls away and we lie quiet for a while. Finally, he breaks the silence, “Cody. That was amazing. As always. Fuck. One day, I'm going to beat you fair and square, but damn I loved topping you, regardless of the circumstances.”

I smile, “You should enjoy it. It might never happen again.” He laughs. I acknowledge, “I had a great time, too. I'm glad you guys came to your senses about stakes.”

Gustavo rolls over to look at me, “So what do you think? Are you sold on the rooftop plan?”

“Oh, I'm sold. We've got a deal.”

I roll over towards him and we shake on it. Aiden is back with an elaborate fruit and nut tray and a pitcher of some kind of ice-cold exotic elixir. Oh Aiden, always the perfect host. We sit in a circle around the over-the-top spread, enjoying this oasis together, just three naked studs.

I playfully reach out and tweak Gustavo’s nipple, “There is one more thing I want from you.”

Aiden laughs as he feeds me a luscious strawberry, Roman emperor style. He looks at our buddy, “Uh oh, G. You're in trouble now. Beware Cody's revenge.”

I finish the strawberry then stick my red tongue out at him. I re-assure Gustavo, “Don't worry, it's nothing bad. In fact, I think you'll thank me for it.”

My Roof. The Next Day.

“Wow, these plans are awesome, Cody. This place will be incredible when it's done. Like a piece of paradise in a concrete desert. I never knew you could do all this on a city roof.”

“Thanks, Buck. My friends Gustavo and Luis have been working on these plans ever since I bought the building. It is pretty amazing. And it'll save on energy plus boost the value of the property. I can't wait to have everyone over once it's done.”

Buck examines the plans for my roof garden carefully. As a lifelong farmer, he's naturally intrigued on what and how things can grow in this environment. He idly says, “When you asked me up here, I expected to see Ryan, not something like this.”

“Why would you expect Ry to be here?”

“Well, I don't know if you know this, Cody, but guys talk about you. A lot. Once word got out that I'm working out at your gym and we're hanging out, I got an earful. I gotta say that your reputation is a lot different than the man you are.”

I raise an eyebrow, “You sure about that?”

Buck laughs, “Pretty sure. I'm pretty good at reading guys. So far, I think you're a great guy who likes being a good guy. The hero. Doing right. But you're also mischievous. You like to play. Guys can take that wrong, especially since you don't like to take ‘no’ for an answer.”

I furrow my brow, “Who does like to take ‘no’ for an answer?”

The beefy hunk ignores my rhetorical question, “And, despite you being the hottest hunk in Los Angeles, you've been willing to hang out with an old farmer who's new in town and needs friends.” He pauses then adds, “And I already think of you as a good friend, Cody. Probably my best friend out here, other than Brody. I hope that's okay?”

I grab his shoulder, “Aw, Buck, you're sweet. I think of you as a good friend, too. But those other people aren't wrong about me. They're just using old information. I really was that guy, but Ryan and Jae are helping me be better. Even though we've only just met, I know you're a great guy. I want you to be happy. And I'll admit it. I wish that would include giving Ryan another chance, but I reluctantly accept that it's your choice.”

“Thanks. I appreciate you being honest.” Buck turns back to the plans, “Wow, I can't wait to see this finished.” He suddenly looks sad for a moment.

I ask, “What's the sad face for?”

Buck shakes his head, “No fooling you. Well, I miss home. I miss working with my hands. Doing stuff. No offense, but I hate the gym. Seeing these plans, I just want to dig in. I wish I could haul the dirt and plants up here myself. I want to get my hands dirty again. Build up a real sweat from doing real work. I'm so jealous of your buddies for getting to do this.”

From behind us, we hear, “Now there's something I don't hear very often. Not many guys in LA are jealous of me hauling plants and pushing dirt around hot, sticky rooftops.”

We turn. It's Gustavo, right on time. I couldn't have planned it better. I make introductions then make an excuse to step away. They start talking and within fifteen minutes, Buck has nailed the ‘interview’ and has a job offer. He calls Brody for advice. Gustavo thanks me, telling me Buck is as perfect as I promised. After another ten minutes, Buck’s accepting. He's ecstatic. For a farmer like him, living a life of leisure has been hell. Now, he has a purpose again.

Buck comes back over to me. He grabs me in a big bearhug as he spins me around. He says, “I can't believe this. Looks like I'm working for Gustavo for the next couple of months.”

“Congratulations. You're going to love him and his husband. They're awesome guys.”

“And he says I'll even be on the crew doing your roof in a few weeks. I'm going to work day and night to make this place beautiful for you, Cody. Oh man. I can't believe it.”

“I can.”

“Wait. You planned this?” I just shrug. He smiles, “Thank you, thank you, thank you. You're the best. I knew you brought me up here for a reason. I thought it was Ryan, but it was this?” I nod. He shakes his head, “You're something else, Cody. It's just like I told you. You're sneaky, but in a good way. You're totally my hero.” He hugs me again.

Buck returns his attention to Gustavo. The farmer is beaming. He asks his new boss how much time he has then proceeds to interrogate him on choices he's made. I step away. Gustavo loves Buck’s curiosity and eagerness to learn. However, it's all too technical (boring) for me. I just want a nice garden to hang out in and Buck to be happy in LA. Looks like I got exactly what I wanted.

As I make my way downstairs, I can't help but smile. I've helped so many friends today. Buck has a job he's going to love and a reason to stay in LA where he belongs. Gustavo has a great new employee with leadership potential. Brody can stop worrying about his best friend having nothing to do while he's at work. And maybe even Ryan can get another chance. And I did it all with no benefit to myself. I'm overwhelmed by the feeling of joy at being so selfless.

Who would have ever thought that I'd be so damn good at being good?

The End

13 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes! What a fun read. What a fun match. What 3 NEW Hunks you have added. What game Cody likes to play. THe Cave is alive and well.
    I love this whole roof top story Alex. I mean, this is so completely out of the Cave style. Literally and figuratively. A roof top match. Not any rooftop, a garden! And the match is on grass. STOP! LOL I mean this is awesome! And then Gustavo. HOT HOT HOT. I loved the "NEW" stamp on the cards. Lobo And Zorro. Now the question is when those two hunks are seen on the Cave. Maybe vs Buck and Brody.
    I think the action was great. The muscle hunks eating grass. Cody offering the stakes. I mean this was fun. I had a smile throughout.
    THis is the Miller type of story that leaves you wanting more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love this comment. As I said in the Preview post, I enjoyed writing it so I was hoping guys would like reading it.

      Delete
  2. Loved it! I'm a sucker for a jobber Cody, I thought a couple of times i wouldn't get it. LOL Three hot new guys though Aiden doesn't work for the Cave in Cody's words "yet." The stakes scene... yes! you've done it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Cody’s never going to go down easy unless he really wants to, like he did in Toyboy’s dungeon or as Pink Punk. Happy you liked it.

      Delete
  3. What a fun installment. A little drama at the front with some simmering personal issues, returning to that personal drama with some step towards a resolution at the end, and in the middle some fun and games. Throughout we see more of Cody's continued growth and maturity. And who doesn't like the idea of a couple of smaller, ripped, dudes taking down a larger muscle stud and having their way with the boss. Hot. Great read throughout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All the reaction I hoped for. Gustavo and Aiden saw their chance and they wisely took it.

      Delete
  4. In what episode did we see Lobo and Zorro? I'd like to reread that but can't recall where.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven’t seen them yet but we will. They’re among the vast group of Cave wrestlers who don’t get highlighted but keep the site going. :)

      Oh, and I figure commenters read comments and replies ... I cannot seem to comment or reply with Safari any more. I’ve added Chrome and it works. If you’re one of the 32% of folks who use Safari to visit this site from your computer, phone or tablet, you might have trouble, too.

      Delete
    2. No problems with mobile Chrome yet, but I'll keep that in mind. And I really look forward to seeing Lobo and Zorro in action. Maybe add Aiden in for some triple teaming on some lucky wrestler (I'll volunteer for that).

      Delete
    3. Oops. I meant Safari. Chrome does work well.

      Delete
  5. This might sound weird, but I'm glad Cody submitted to the over-the-knee backbreaker--anything less would've been disrespecting Bane (not Ryan-Bane, but BANE-Bane). :)

    The reluctance to take stakes! Repercussions from Cody's unsavory past! I must say he handled that admirably. (I also loved when Cody moved himself with his own generosity.)

    And Buck! Seeing Ryan in a way we don't really think of him, but from Buck's point of view, it makes perfect sense. Same for how Buck sees Cody, really. Here's hoping he sticks around! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sean! Always like getting your take.

      Well Buck’s planning on leaving in a couple of months. Cody’s planning on getting him to stay. I wonder who’ll get his way? Of course the way time moves in The Cave, that’s probably years away. LOL.

      Delete
    2. Ha ha! *I* was gonna say something about "Cave time," but I couldn't quite figure out how... So I'm glad YOU did! :)

      Delete