Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Review: Alex Costa vs. Quin Quire (Muscleboy Wrestling)

Full disclosure: This match was sent to me by Muscleboy Wrestling.

A friend e-mailed me this:
Whatever your plans are for today for TV or other things ... scratch them. You have to watch this match and then make a review of it ASAP. I’m not exaggerating. Drop everything and watch it. I’m going little by little. I’m still on minute 19 and it’s over 48!

He was talking about Alex Costa vs. Quin Quire. This match is one that I would’ve bought and watched no matter what, but with this kind of ringing endorsement and a link provided by MBW, I decided to jump on it fast. Well, reasonably fast, because like my helpful buddy, I didn’t make it all the way through this one in one shot.

These two hunks certainly grab you right away.


My love for Alex Costa is well-documented on this blog, but so is yours. After all, every post and tweet I’ve done about him has been a runaway hit in terms of views and likes. It’s not surprising. He’s simply amazing in every way. Hairy, hunky and so into the wrestling and his opponents. He gets the crazy eyes, but those only reflect his intensity and passion.

And as a bonus, he’s facing Quin Quire who is lean, ripped and gorgeous. Even more important than that, he’s just as passionate and into the wrestling scenes as Alex. It’s easy to get overshadowed when you’re with guys like Derek Bolt and Alex Costa, but Quin manages to shine equally as bright.

Intensity you can feel.

Quin knows sweaty Alex is tasty.

Alex is interested in something more this time.

This match is the perfect example of wrestling as foreplay. Right from the start, these two guys are obviously into each other. They do synchronized pushups then arm wrestling leads to a passionate (I keep using this word) kiss. If you’ve been following any of the coverage so far, you may know that this match is a little different as it’s Alex’s first fully nude video as the foreplay culminates in a JO session.

These guys start with a kiss.

Quin and Alex sell perfectly from start to finish.

Quin's chiseled body looks great.

The guys can't resist each other.

I love how hard-hitting this match is right from the start. The intensity (another perfect word for this match) is palpable as they go hard at each other. Alex is cocky at first, inviting Quin to get rough. And he does. They both do. The sounds of fists hitting muscle. The red marks on Quin’s abs. The looks of pain. The grunts. It all makes it feel genuine in a way that you normally need to imagine. When you have hard, tight abs, you can take some abuse but so few guys do. This feels real, whether it is or not.

The punches feel real.

Alex tries to show up Quin by unselling
his punches so Quin ups the ante.

Alex can't wait to get more of Quin.

In the end, I loved this match. Both guys are awesome. Everything about it just works as a showcase for a great erotic match. Alex takes things up a notch, which I thought was impossible. He’s completely comfortable and confident on the mats. Quin’s moved from being a lucky fucker who gets to be with my fantasy men to an actual fantasy man, too.

What are other bloggers saying?


So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

6 comments:

  1. A lot of wrestlers like to declare they'll win the next match after losing. Quin's the kind of guy I can actually see backing up his words. The mere suggestion of a rematch fires my imagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you. Quin’s been impressive.

      Delete
  2. This is a post worth hyperventilating about right? Alex Costa, the kind of guy that Alex Miller would have written a Cave character based on him. And Quin, wow, what a surprise. These two were made for each other. I dont think those hits had nothing of fake let me tell you. Lol. I’m pretty sure that those two were sore the next day. But something tells me that they didn’t mind the pain. Alex Costa win or lose is a champion. He knows how to put a good show, even when looking a bit like a psycho. Haha. I love how he sells when he gets hit or slammed. His whole body shakes like somehow he just got electrocuted or something. He puts a worthy show. He is a true show man. On a 10/10 basis, he is a 10+++, his opponent is a 9.9 , and the match is a 10+++. I think this is a finalist for match of the year in the Caveys right? Oh and for wrestler of the year? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the passionate comment. I haven’t chosen the Caveys this year, but I’m not sure how they’ll work this year. I actually feel like it’s been a lackluster year so far with a few high spots. Alex is one of those high spots. I might just reward all of them generally rather than rigid categories like in years past. Still around five weeks before I have to decide.

      Delete
    2. Oh are the Caveys in danger? Don’t say it so please!

      Delete
    3. Not what I’m saying at all. No worries. I change them every year. I might just change them this year so instead of categories like wrestler, heel, jobber, rookie, etc., I might just give a bunch of Caveys out.

      Delete