Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The Cast: Who's Who (Oct 2018)

Guys,

New and familiar guys this month. As I said in the preview, I really liked this month's stories. That probably sounds arrogant, since I wrote them, but I don't say that every month. I plan for a lot more from our new Cave guys but Steve has one more match at BIGBeast, too.

The Cave 23

Cody = Leighton Stultz (Model)



Gustavo = Ovidio Gonzalez (Model)


Aiden = Jared Thompson (Model)


BIGBeast: The New Guy 6

Steve = Vincent Gough (Model)


Adam Alexov = Alexi Adamov (BGEast Wrestler)


Camera-boy = Paladin (BGEast Wrestler)


Jimmy Wildfire = Jonny Firestorm (BGEast Wrestler)


Alex

2 comments:

  1. Yay for more Gustavo and Aiden! And it'll be fun to see plucky Steve one more time. What a trooper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a trooper. And happy the new guys are a hit.

      Delete