Monday, October 15, 2018

BIGBeast: The New Guy 6


This story is a reader commission.


Steve's Wake-Up Call

Me (Camera-boy) and Jimmy Wildfire
enjoy a moment in the BIGBeast ring.

"Time to get up, sleeping beauty." Jimmy taps Steve's face, but he just moans then rolls over onto his stomach in the ring. My boss shakes his head then unleashes a huge slap on Steve's gorgeous ass. SMACK! The bulbous butt cheek quivers and Steve wakes with a start. I can see a red handprint on the lower half where the jobber's white trunks ride up.

Steve pushes himself up onto his side, his head hanging down. He mutters, "Fuck. I've come to realize that I don't like being put to sleep. So, who won?"

Steve's awake.

Jimmy smirks, "It was a tie. You've still gotta help the guys break it."

Steve looks around quickly, nervous that Jack Jacobs and Cooper Boston are still lurking to punish him some more. When he sees the coast is clear, he does a fake laugh, "Ha. Ha. Very funny. Oh shit, I think I was better off with the bigger guys. I think you, Kid, Jack and Coop crushed me way worse than Dino or Cash."

The smaller heel chuckles, "You know, jobber, at first, I was just fucking with you. But you've really proved yourself. You're a solid stud and you take shit without a lot of whining. You should see some of these other jobbers. Nothing but big babies. Not you. You're a real man."

The hot new guy cautiously replies, "Thanks." He pauses then says, "You're being nice and it's creeping me out. What're you setting me up for?"

Jimmy smirks as he grabs Steve's shoulder, squeezing it like a coach comforting a player. He admits, "Okay, I kinda deserve that. I've put you against some tough competition.” The boss grabs the rookie's cheeks, “But see, your reactions when you first see what's going on? You can't fake that shit. Camera-boy here is getting gold. Personality sells and you got a ton of it. And your selling? You're a world-class jobber, rook."

I nod, agreeing with the compliment, but I don't speak unless spoken to. It's my first weekend working the cameras for BIGBeast. I'm an 18-year old farm boy slash film student, so hearing I'm capturing everything perfectly makes me feel proud. I've filmed all five of the matches Steve's had so far, including his training/evaluation beatdown at the hands of Jimmy Wildfire, the famous uber-heel and boss of BIGBeast for this incredible weekend.

A better view of me aka Camera-boy.

Steve is a hot new guy at BIGBeast, the biggest underground wrestling video site created by and for gay men. He came in from Toronto for the weekend as a new recruit, thanks to a friend convincing him to give it a try for his 40th birthday. The guy is a 6'1"/200-lbs blond muscleman who looks like he's in his late 20's with a hard, tanned body. So far, he's been destroyed by six superstars in five matches, all of which could be best sellers, if you ask me.

After the first couple of them, Jimmy liked my work with Steve so much that he assigned me to do all his matches. So, the hot Canadian stud has worked out for me, too. I've done other matches, but he's been my favorite guy to shoot. And I like him. We've really gotten to know each other, hanging out the past couple of nights, bonding over our rookie experience. Jimmy is right. He's a real man, down-to-earth without an ounce of pretension or ego.

Steve is staying here to keep costs down. It's given Jimmy a lot of power over the guy. He has him in tiny gear 24/7. He's also been hazing him with chores, even making him act as a sexy bartender and waiter for the other guys the past couple of nights. He's taken it all in stride, enjoying the weekend, despite the brutal beatings. I'll be sad to see it end.

Anyway, Jimmy is saying, "Shower and chill time. Be back in the ring in … an hour or so. For your final match, you'll be barefoot - I know you hate boots - and wearing these." Jimmy hands Steve a pair of white satin trunks with a baby blue waistband and stripe down each side.

The hot new guy's eyes light up. He says, "Oh fuck, the trunks I asked to wear? I love these trunks. Jason Pearson, Vince Primo and Matthew Cameron. And now me? Cool. Thanks. You must have something really diabolical planned."

Jimmy shakes his head, "Nope. For your final match, I got something special planned and you're gonna love it. I guarantee it."

Steve rolls his eyes, obviously unconvinced. Still, he only has one more match to go and now even I'm intrigued on who it'll be, too.

Steve's Next Opponent

I finish up another great match in the Pavilion then head to download my footage. As I enter the ring room to check lighting, I freeze. Holy shit. There's a tall, buff, super-hot guy stretching out in tiny shiny briefs. And I know that guy. Fuck. Is it Adam Alexov? Yeah, it's THE Adam Alexov. That's him. He was in like a ton of matches but I haven't seen him in a while. Holy shit, is he back?

THE Adam Alexov?

The guy's looking awesome, wearing silver trunks. He's 6'1"/200-lbs with a solid, muscular body and a handsome face. He's been gone for like 5 years? I don't know exactly, but you'd never know it. Wow. The fact that he's in gear makes me pretty sure that he's making a comeback or something. They do have a Comeback series. And he looks amazing. Did I already say that?

I feel a hand slap down on my shoulder and I jump. Jimmy laughs, "Yeah Adam is pretty impressive, ain't he? He's makin' a comeback and it's your lucky day, Camera-boy."

"You want me to film it? Cool. Where am I going?" Jimmy points up the stairs, meaning the ring. “You got about fifteen minutes.”

I nod and quietly adjust my equipment. And yes, I mean both my camera and my bulge. Holy fuck. Adam Alexov!

Steve's a Fan

Steve. Love the trunks!

“Holy fuck, Adam Alexov?” Steve says, “It’s an honor. I know this might be weird, since I'm older than you, but I've looked up to you since your debut. I have literally every match you've ever done. And you really inspired me to try wrestling for real. I wanted that same experience.”

Adam nods, “Thanks, guy. Appreciate it.” They shake hands then the veteran stud looks at Jimmy, “What're we doing? Like a fan fulfillment thing?”

Adam's looking awesome in silver.

Jimmy shakes his head, “Nope, no storyline. I figure it'll be a Fantasyhunks or Destruction. Depends on how things go. Steve's been kind of a jobber so far.” Kind of? Wow, Jimmy is being a nice guy. Must be feeling less stressed now that the weekend is almost over and everything has gone great.

As he stretches, the rookie acknowledges, “Yeah, I've been just jobber-riffic. Not intentionally, though. Great part is that I've been put against the best guys on the roster. You're like the icing on an amazing cake.” He blushes, “Sorry, maybe I'm being too much of a fanboy.”

Adam smiles and starts stretching beside Steve, “Naw, man, keep talking. It’s pumping me up.”

The hot new guy accepts the invitation, “You’re still the hottest jobber I've ever seen. Seriously. Your body. Your face. The gear. Your screams and the pain on your face? Classic.”

“You really got off on hearing me suffer?”

“Oh yeah, I love it. And now that I've met you and I'm getting to actually wrestle you? I'll love those videos even more, eh. You know, I even had a similar experience to the one on your first video. Jimmy made me try on different gear then kicked my ass, just like Chad did to you.”

Adam reminds Steve, “You know, I was young when I did those. I've kicked ass, too.”

“Yeah, I know. No offense, but your early stuff is my favorite. It's the stuff I re-watch. If you'd never won a match, I would've been just fine. Although I get why you wanted the switch. As a fan, squashes are the best, but as a wrestler, squashes are the worst. Right?”

“Yeah, sure.”

As the guys work through their routine, Steve keeps gushing over Adam’s prowess at getting the shit kicked out of him. He can name almost every move and moment from those early matches. It's great video. Jimmy might have to re-consider and make this a fan fulfillment thing after all. I wonder if Steve will ever shut up about jobber Adam. Adam must be wondering the same thing.

The veteran superstar claps his hands, “So, we're gonna start?”

Steve looks at me, “I'm ready to go whenever.”

Adam looks at me, “You heard the man. Let’s go.”

Adam’s Comeback Begins

I confirm I'm ready, pausing for a second to say, “I've already started filming. All this banter is cool. Fanboy Steve. Superstar Adam. Maybe hop in the ring to finish stretching out.”

Steve sits on the middle rope and lifts the top one. He says, “After you. I mean, with two jobbers wrestling …” The younger superstar’s back muscles noticeably tense and his shoulders roll back, his remarkable body tightening up. I hope it's not too subtle for the camera to get, because it's amazing. It's too subtle for Steve to get, because he's still talking. “… we don't need any of that stupid ego crap. Only weird thing is that one of us has to win.”

Adam's back tenses up.

Adam silently and smoothly moves into the ring. As Steve lowers the top rope, Adam suddenly kicks the middle rope up into his balls. BOING! SQUISH! ARGH! The rookie freezes in pain and shock. The superstar grabs Steve by the hair and drags him into the ring. He scoops the rookie up across his sculpted chest then bodyslams him down. BOOM!

The veteran stud puts his boot on Steve’s neck, “You've seen how I suffer. Now, let's see what you got, rookie.” Adam lifts his boot. He moves it so it's hovering over the hot new guy’s six-pack abs. He drives it down hard. STOMP! OOF! “And don't ever call me a jobber again.”

Adam drives his boot down into the abs again and again. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! He walks across the rookie’s stomach then turns and walks back. Steve just grunts, which I guess isn't enough for the veteran superstar. He steps up and down on the abs, using the hot Canadian as a platform. That turns Steve's grunting into whimpering and gasping. Adam smiles.

Even though he started as a babyface jobber, duped by Chad Rocket and whipped by nasty heels like Jimmy Wildfire, Adam transitioned into a cocky heel in some later battles. From the start of this match, that's his comeback persona, too. He sure didn't return to become a jobber for a rookie like Steve. If the hot new guy doesn't want to lose again, he better fight back soon.

Adam reaches down and pulls Steve up by his hair. When he reaches a knee, the rookie fires off a fist into the abs. THUD! OOF! Adam’s tough, but the Canadian hunk is strong. Steve rises and locks on a side headlock. He squeezes the handsome superstar’s head, actually taking control. The comeback stud groans as his head is worked over, but I see his hands working.

Steve needs to - too late. He kept the headlock on too long. Adam grabs him around the waist and behind the leg. With impressive power, the veteran superstar lifts and falls back, dropping the tanned rookie onto his neck and shoulders with a side suplex. WHAM! The impact stuns Steve, enabling Adam to spin and fire three hard fists into the sculpted stomach. THUD! THUD! THUD! Inside the shiny white trunks, I see the hot new guy’s cock has grown a little.

The dark-haired hunk locks on an ab claw and Steve cries out as his feet kick up and down. Adam really digs his fingers in, making the blond stud whimper in pain. The rookie's handsome face is etched with pain as the powerful hands bury into his muscles and squeeze hard. I see the savvy veteran twist his fingers, making sure he's generating maximum pressure.

Steve's crunching, his head and shoulders off the mat. Adam suddenly whips his left hand out, bitch-slapping the rookie across the cheek. SMACK! The humiliating gesture stings, sending the hot new guy back to the mat. The dark-haired hunk pulls his other hand up, immediately rising then coming down with a knee to the blond rookie's weakening midsection. THUMP!

Adam rises again. He plants his boot on Steve's abs and flexes. The rookie grabs the veteran superstar’s ankle, try to trip him. He can't move him, but Adam walks on Steve's abs again, just because he can. The hot Canadian muscleman lets out a loud groan. When Adam steps off him, Steve rolls onto his side, clutching his abs.

The more experienced stud turns. He reaches down, grabbing Steve's thick blond hair. Adam pulls his victim up by his hair. He forces the rookie to bend forward then grabs between his legs and under his shoulder. The superstar lifts then drops the hot new guy down onto his outstretched leg for a gutbuster. WHOMP! OOF! Adam smirks then contemptuously pushes the helpless hunk to the canvas. PLOP!

Steve writhes on the mat, holding his abs. I can see how red they are. Ouch. Adam drags the suffering stud up by his wrist then whips him front first into the corner. CLANG! The muscular rookie bounces back, stumbling into a boot to his back that sends him flying back in even harder. CLANG! This time, he hangs onto the top turnbuckle, moaning.

Adam turns the Canadian muscleman around then starts pounding his body like a boxer pummeling a heavy bag. THUD! POW! THUD! Steve grunts and moans. He tries to push the veteran superstar away, but Adam just swats his arms to the side. THUD! POW! THUD! The rookie sags in the corner, gasping. He's sweaty and tired already. Geez.

The dominant star sneers, “You're not impressing me, rookie. I wanna hear you scream. You know how to scream?”

Adam charges in with a big knee lift. WHOMP! Steve bends forward, getting wrapped up in a tight ab stretch. The rookie is bent to the side. His stomach is red, battered and bruised from the relentless assault. The dark-haired hunk unleashes forearms to the ravaged six-pack. THUD! THUD! THUD! The helpless hunk whimpers loudly.

The veteran superstar pauses then adds a vicious claw. His fingers sink even deeper than last time. As he wiggles them inside the helpless hunk, Steve suddenly cries out, “OH FUCK!” His moan turns to a scream. “OH GOD! UNH! UNH! AHHHHH! AHHHHHH!” The hot Canadian hunk screams then gasps for breath then moans. Adam laughs as he cruelly claws even harder.

Adam says with a sadistic tone, “That's more like it, rookie. Gimme your best suffering. C’mon, you can do it!”

I see the vicious veteran look over at the mirror, admiring the torture he's unleashing. Steve is really selling like a pro now. The pain must be unimaginable and his reaction is 100% real. Fans will love it. Adam demands he submit. The rookie admirably holds out for a little longer, but no one can deny the truth. This fall is over.

“OKAY, OKAY! I SUBMIT!”

Adam digs the claw in deeper. “Who's a fucking jobber?”

“I AM! I AM!”

The dark-haired dominator snarls, “Yeah, you are.”

Adam releases the claw and ab stretch, pushing the blond beauty to the canvas face first. SPLAT! The veteran motions like he's wiping Steve's sweat off him before he puts his boot on the rookie’s ass. He flexes in front of the mirror, admiring his completely dominating, gut bashing performance. It was as one-sided as anything mega-heels Dino, Cash or Kid did to the rookie.

Adam’s Just Getting Started

“Get up! I'm just getting started!”

Steve pushes up to his feet. He stands and stretches in the corner. The blond rookie's abs are red but ripped. I get a ton of great footage of them. In the far corner, Adam is ready to go, looking like a panther ready to pounce. Steve seems oblivious to it. He casually turns his back to Adam. Uh oh. He hasn't really learned how BIGBeast works.

The dark-haired hunk moves in fast, ready to take control again. Poor - whoa! Steve suddenly kicks back. Adam runs right into his foot. THUD! OOF! The rookie's heel sinks deep into Adam’s stomach and the veteran superstar bends forward, gasping for breath. The hot new guy spins around, clubbing the more experienced stud on the back with a big double axe handle. THUD!

Adam drops to one knee. Steve locks on a front facelock, grabs the side of the silver trunks and spins them around. Finally using his power, the rookie actually suplexes the sexy superstar over. WHAM! On impact, Adam bounces then sits up, holding his back with a look of shock and pain on his handsome face. Steve moves in with a rear naked choke.

The rookie doesn't really know how to apply it, having to pause, which allows Adam to pull free. Both guys rise. Adam lifts his boot into Steve's abused abs. THUD! The Canadian hunk bends forward, but immediately charges with a shoulder block that drives Adam into the corner turnbuckles hard. CLANG! The dark-haired hunk groans loudly.

Steve unleashes a series of shoulder blocks that fold Adam in half. The rookie grabs him around the waist then stands, lifting the veteran superstar onto his shoulder. He bounces Adam, driving his shoulder into his victim’s stomach then pushes up on the legs to flip the hunky star onto his back. WHAM! Adam hits hard, but he rolls away into a crouch for safety.

Adam shakes out his head. He growls, “You're going to pay for that.”

Steve flexes, making a classic rookie mistake. Adam springs forward with his own shoulder block. Luckily, Steve isn't as careless as it looks. Once again, he's suckered the veteran superstar. The rookie leaps to the side, dodging the charge. The dark-haired hunk runs past, right into the corner, over the middle turnbuckle, colliding with the ringpost. CLANG!

Adam hangs there, which allows Steve to flex for real then move in. He's cautious about a donkey kick, but none comes. The rookie grabs the back of Adam’s silver poser and pulls him out of the corner. Steve wraps his arms around the handsome hunk’s trim waist and squeezes in a reverse bearhug. The Canadian’s powerful muscles swell up as he crushes the surprised stud.

Steve is strong, but Adam has been around. The veteran superstar moans in obvious pain, but he manages to swing his elbow back, connecting with the rookie's temple. CRACK. The blond muscleman loses the bearhug, turning away as he shakes out the cobwebs. The dark-haired hunk rolls his shoulders back. He looks angry at the humiliation of being dominated.

Adam moves in, his muscles pulsating with rage. As he gets close, the Canadian muscleman suddenly spins, catching the veteran superstar off-guard with a big clothesline. THUD! Adam goes down hard. WHAM! The rookie actually starts driving his foot into the flat, sexy stomach. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! He leaps into the air, coming down with a big splash. SPLAT!

The 200-lbs of Canadian muscle crashing down drives the air from Adam, giving Steve time to grab a leg. He rolls over onto the veteran superstar's chest, dragging his leg with him for a really great ass-up cradle. The hot Canadian hunk presses his back down on Adam’s pecs then reaches his free hand out. With the dark-haired hunk rolled up, the rookie slaps the mat.

ONE! Adam is squirming, but he's not getting his shoulder up.

TWO! The dark-haired hunk’s free leg is waving in the air, but he can't get enough behind it.

THREE! Oh. My. God.

Steve won a fall. He actually won a fall. And against a guy like Adam. I can't believe it. Steve can't quite believe it either. He rises slowly, looking stunned. Finally, the tanned muscleman plants his foot on Adam’s chest. He towers over the superstar and flexes, his face showing the shock we're both feeling. The veteran superstar just has to lie there and take it.

Thumbs up for Steve's first win.

The rookie moves to his corner and sits on the top turnbuckle, acting like the king of the ring. At least for the moment. Adam rolls onto his stomach and pounds the mat. FUCK! He rises slowly then turns to face Steve. As the BIGBeast star stretches, he gives Steve the evil eye. The hot new guy just scratches under his balls, looking like he's adjusted to being a winner.

Can he keep it going?

Maybe Steve's Just Getting Started

Adam says, “C’mon, let's go. Beginners luck and ring rust. That's all that was.”

Steve shrugs, “You're right about one thing. I am a beginner. A beginner who just kicked your ass. What the fuck does that say about you? As for ring rust, want me to oil you up, prettyboy?”

“Oh fuck, the rookie is getting cocky. I'm going to love this. Get down here.”

Steve hops off the turnbuckle and the two studs circle the ring. I haven't seen the rookie this confident before. It looks great on him. Not as good as his suffering, but it's cool to see something new. And Adam looks intense. Having his comeback spoiled by some rookie jobber was obviously not his plan.

They move in for a lockup. Steve lifts his foot, going full heel. Too bad Adam sees it coming. The veteran superstar grabs the ankle and heel then lifts up fast. The rookie is flipped onto his back. WHAM! The hot new guy sits up, right into a big boot from Adam. CRACK! Steve collapses backwards, writhing on the mat. The dark-haired hunk circles, his swagger back in full force.

Adam measures Steve up then comes down with a big elbow drop to his chiseled pecs. WHOMP! He grabs the rookie by his blond hair then drags him up to his feet. The veteran superstar pulls Steve into a front facelock. The hot Canadian hunk suddenly fights to get free.

As he fights to control Steve, Adam smirks, “You're feisty. Let's end that.”

With a slap to the broad, ripped back, the veteran superstar drops the tanned muscleman down with a DDT! CRACK! Steve goes completely limp on impact, stunned by the devastating drop. With his victim under control, Adam rises to his knees and flexes. He smoothly forces the rookie onto his back then sits above his head. The dominant star forces Steve into a head scissors.

Adam’s legs tense as he squeezes on the head scissors. The pain wakes the rookie up, but all he can do is thrash as his aching head is crushed in the vice-like hold. The veteran superstar rolls on his ass then flips them over. He kneels on Steve's neck and back while keeping the Canadian stud trapped in the scissors.

As the dark-haired hunk flexes, he mocks the rookie, “Remember when I did this move? Nah, you probably don't, because I was on top.”

One of Adam's greatest hits ...
now he's making Steve live it.

Steve can't reply. He's too focused on staying conscious. Adam opens his legs then rolls off. He keeps rolling right out of the ring. The dark-haired hunk grabs a broom then moves back in. The Canadian hunk is trying to rise, shaking out his head. Adam whips the broom down across the hot new guy’s back. WHACK! Steve goes down immediately, allowing Adam to kick him over.

The veteran superstar steps over Steve then drops down to mount him. He puts the broom across the rookie's throat and pushes down. The Canadian muscleman thrashes around as he's choked. Adam asks, “Remember this one? I did this one to Jimmy. It's great for suffering, right? Have you watched this over and over? Oh, I guess you can't answer.”

If Steve didn't remember this,
he will now that he's on bottom!

Adam takes Steve close to unconsciousness before he lifts the broom and slides it out of the ring. He drags the helpless hunk up by his hair then locks him in a hammerlock. The veteran superstar adds a light choke to the hold, forcing Steve onto his toes. The hot new guy is forced to lean back, his sizable manhood thrust out as he tries to escape. His gyrations and struggling is sexy as fuck.

Adam says, “I already wrecked your abs. I could do your arm. Or your head. Or choke you out right now. But I think I'm going to wreck your back. Yeah, I think good old-fashioned back punishment will really show off your selling skills.”

The dark-haired hunk releases the choke then drives his fist below the hammerlock, directly into Steve's spine. WHACK! ARGH! The rookie's knees buckle, but the arm hold keeps him up. Adam keeps his grip on Steve's wrist as he twists the arm into an armbar. The veteran superstar whips the Canadian muscleman into the corner. CLANG!

Steve stumbles out only to get lifted onto Adam’s shoulders in a fireman’s carry. The dominant stud flips the rookie over onto his back. BAM! Steve sits up, but a knee to his temple puts him back down. CRACK! The head shots are keeping him dazed and unable to fight back. Adam circles smugly. He grabs Steve's ankles and lifts his legs into the air.

Adam easily flips the stunned Steve into a Boston crab. The rookie moans and whimpers as the back assault gets intense. The dark-haired hunk sits back, really making Steve feel it. He tells the rookie to sell it like a champ. The Canadian hunk is doing it, but not because he was told. He pounds the mat. When Adam orders him to submit, Steve bravely refuses.

The rookie holds out, forcing Adam to let go. Not that the veteran superstar seems to mind. He simply spins around and sits on Steve's back. The Canadian hunk is compliant, unable to fight back as he's easily powered up into a camel clutch. Once again, the sweaty, chiseled blond hunk is crying out, his pained cries echoing in the ring room.

Even Adam has to admit, “Fuck, you do know how to suffer. How many times you think guys are going to watch this?”

Steve whimpers. He actually starts to speak, “I gi - MMPH!” Adam stops him by covering his mouth. He slides his fingers into Steve's mouth and pulls to the side with a double fish hook. I notice he eases on the back punishment. I'm positive that the rookie was going to submit, but the dark-haired hunk stopped him.

Adam releases the camel then rises to his feet. He drives his boot onto Steve's aching back. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! The rookie bounces and moans. He tries to crawl away, but Adam grabs him by the back of his satin white trunks with the baby blue trim. They pull down, exposing Steve's amazing white ass. The thin fabric stretches, but it holds. He's going nowhere.

The dark-haired stud lets go of the trunks, leaving them down at the back. He grabs Steve hair, using it to pull the Canadian muscleman up. With the trunks down at the back, they're down in front, all the way to the base of his swollen cock. His shaved Apollo’s belt looks amazing as the trunks hold his cock. I make sure to get a tight shot of that.

I zoom back out to see Adam turning to put his shoulders against Steve's back. He leans the rookie back and lifts him up into a torture rack. The hot new guy cries out immediately, his back killing him. Adam has attacked it, but so has every guy this weekend. From his whimpering. I can tell this pain is real and intense. He's close to giving all ready.

Adam says, “Remember when Chad had me up on his shoulders, rookie? You liked that? You think your fans will like this as much?” Steve can only moan in response. The superstar laughs, “Wait, you don't have any fans. Everyone buying this is buying it for me.”

The veteran superstar starts squatting with the 200-lbs of helpless hunk across his shoulders. The white satin trunks with the baby blue trim grip Steve's cock beautifully as he gasps and cries out. Yeah, he's close. I hope he can hold out as I pan over his body. His tanned muscles look amazing stretched out and sweaty. Adam starts bouncing the rookie and it's done.

Steve cries out, “I GIVE! I GIVE!”

Adam keeps him up, “Huh, I don't quite believe that. Make me believe it. Sell for me.”

The dark-haired dominator reaches up and grabs hold of the rookie's tightly wrapped balls. He squeezes, which gets a loud moan. As the bouncing resumes, Steve's voice raises an octave and his arms and legs flail. He cries out, “OH GOD! I SUBMIT! I SUMBIT! PLEASE!”

Adam shrugs Steve off his shoulders and the hot Canadian hunk crashes onto the canvas face down. SPLAT! He writhes on the mat, still sputtering and moaning. The veteran superstar plants his boot on the bare ass and flexes over the loser.

Adam’s Revenge

It takes a minute before Steve is able to roll up onto hands and knees. He reaches his arms out. The hot new guy leans his hips back, arching his back which puts his bare butt on full display. I get why he's stretching out, but I'm not sure this is the move or time to do it. Adam tales a look at that amazing smooth untanned ass sticking up at him and shakes his head.

“You cocky fuck. Shoving that thing at me? Like I'm supposed to be impressed or something?”

Steve stops stretching, rolling over into a seated position. He looks up at the veteran superstar with a confused look. I've worked with Steve enough to know he wasn't trying to show Adam up, he just always does yoga moves to realign his spine. But like I said, maybe not the right move or the right time.

The dark-haired hunk kicks his boot out, catching an unprepared Steve in the face. CRACK! The rookie flies backwards onto his back, stunned and writhing. Again. I get a ton of great footage. Adam grabs the Canadian hunk's bare feet and lifts the sculpted legs. He casually slides his hands down to grip the calves as he keeps pushing, rolling Steve up.

Steve moans as he's folded. His arms are stretched out to the side as his knees approach his shoulders. Fuck, he's so flexible. Adam just keeps pushing until he hears a pained grunt. He goes a little further until the voice rises and the grunts become whimpering gasps. Adam keeps Steve's legs together as he steps around and over, squatting over the ankles.

The rookie's so trapped now. His legs push up on Adam's ass, but they're held tight. Steve could practically lick his knees at this point. The veteran superstar bounces a little, quickly making the hot new guy suffer. The high-pitched cries fill the ring room. Adam says, “I told you that you'd pay for pinning me. You like ass-up pins? You got one.”

Steve submits to the move, “Okay. OH! Okay. UH! I'm pinned. Oh fuck. You got me again. AH!” Adam ignores the pleas. He casually spanks the smooth white ass. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The blond stud starts begging, “AHHH! I give, I give! Come on, get off. You got your revenge!” The veteran superstar ignores the submission, instead tanning the white ass red. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! He looks very proud of his work as Steve tries submitting again.

Adam flexes his biceps, casually telling Steve, “This is a pin, not a submission. You need to be counted out.” He kisses his biceps, making a loud smack when he does. SMOOCH! SMOOCH! “My arms are too busy to slap the mat. You'll just have to wait.”

A suffering Steve wildly slaps the mat with his own hands as he replies, “One, two, three! C’mon!”

“Oh, you want to count yourself out? Wow, you are pathetic. Okay. Start again. And do it right. Nice and slow.”

Steve groans, but slaps the mat and moans, “ONE!” He pauses then slaps it again, calling out “TWO!” He finishes up, quickly tapping and sighing, “THREE!”

Adam shakes his head, “Naw, that last one was too fast.” Steve slaps again. Adam says, “ONE!” When Steve protests, Adam bounces. The rookie has no choice but to count himself pinned again. He goes extra slow, even though I know his neck and back must be killing him.

TAP! “TWO!”

TAP! “THREE!”

Adam says, “If you want the match to be over, make it a ten-count.”

A loud groan, but Steve continues counting himself out. TAP! “FOUR!”

TAP! “FIVE!”

TAP! “SIX!”

TAP! “SEVEN!”

TAP! “EIGHT!”

TAP! “NINE!”

TAP! “TEN!”

With the count done, Adam finally rises, letting Steve free from the humiliating red ass-up pin. Being forced to count yourself out is the worst, especially in that position with your trunks down and butt exposed. It is a beautiful butt, though. Still, it's something Steve won't ever forget. Especially since a friend of his helped him get here to live out his ‘fantasy’ of being a BIGBeast wrestler. I'm sure that same friend will watch all five matches. And talk about them. Yikes.

Adam’s Comeback Finale

Adam flexes in front of the mirror. He looks at Steve writhing. I start to move in to capture the destroyed rookie's body, figuring things are over.

“Just one more thing to make my comeback complete.”

I step back, wondering what more he intends to do. I have 30 minutes of destruction. What's left? Adam slides out of the ring. I follow him as he grabs a tall wooden stool that I used during the match. Uh oh. The veteran superstar heads back into the ring by stepping over the top rope like the giant stud that he is. I tense as he flips the stool upside down.

Adam growls, “I bet you loved seeing Chad use this on me.”

Steve opens his eyes as he lies on his back. They go wide, but he can't react as the hard wooden seat crashes down into his battered and bruised six-pack. WHAP! And again. POW! And a third time. SPLAT! The rookie tries to curl up and roll over, but Adam smoothly uses his bot to force him back down flat. He flips the stool over then puts it down so the cross brace is on Steve throat. The rookie kicks his feet up and down as he tries to force the stool off.

Adam holds it in place with his weight, lying with his stomach on the seat. He starts raining fists down into Steve's six-pack abs. THUD! POW! THUD! The rookie moans and whimpers, his hips rolling as his feet stomp the canvas. Because of the stool, he can't do anything. THUD! POW! THUD! Too much movement and he chokes himself. THUD! POW! THUD!

“Yeah! Is this the shit you get off on, rookie?” THUD! POW! THUD! “How many times have you watched Chad do this to me?” THUD! POW! THUD! “ANSWER ME!”

Steve whimpers out, “Too many to count. C’mon, please! You won already!”

Adam laughs, “I did win. Just giving the fans something to watch over and over. Too many times to count.” THUD! POW! THUD!

The vicious ab assault keeps going until Steve's abs are bright red again. Thanks to the earlier abuse, Adam is quickly and easily tearing the rookie's body up. The hot Canadian is writhing, his legs opening seductively as he whimpers from the relentless abuse. Fuck, this is going to get the bloggers talking. This shit was made for GIFs, so I try to keep the camera steady.

Steve cries out, “I GIVE! I’M DONE! NO MORE! PLEASE!”

The veteran superstar rolls around to sit on the stool. He looks down at his handiwork, “I have to say, the view’s way better from up here.” Adam flexes his biceps then slowly and carefully inspects his muscles. He casually wipes some sweat off his physique. Meanwhile, Steve lies spreadeagle, still trapped and helpless. His white satin trunks are tenting, though.

Adam gives Steve the same
treatment Chad gave him.

Adam finishes flexing. He puts his right boot on Steve's abs then slides off the stool. As his weight bears down on the battered midsection, the hot Canadian rookie lets out a loud groan. The veteran superstar moves off and out of the ring. The rookie topples the stool over then rolls onto his side. He groans in agony. I capture his writhing, a great final shot.

As I pull back, Adam gives me a signal to keep rolling. He slides back in the ring. He offers a hand to Steve, pulling him up. The rookie gratefully accepts, “Thanks, man. Fuck.”

Adam pulls Steve into a hug. He slides his arms around the rookie's head with a sinister grin that Steve can't see. Suddenly, the veteran superstar tightens his arms, locking on a Kiss of Death sleeper. URK! The hot Canadian flails helplessly, caught by surprise by the choke hold. His body gyrates and moves, but escape is impossible. Adam tightens the squeeze.

I follow the rookie's demise as he gets weaker and weaker. Adam lowers him down, letting Steve collapse once he's completely unconscious. The veteran superstar kneels down. He lifts Steve's arm off the mat. He wiggles it, looking for any sign of life. Nope. Adam lets it drop. PLOP!

ONE!

Another try. The arm goes up then falls down. PLOP! TWO!

And another. PLOP! THREE!

Adam dusts his hands, “Comeback complete.”

I get a few more beauty shots of sexy Adam towering over the sweaty, crushed muscle jobber. This time, the superstar really does leave the ring and the room, his job done. I pan over Steve's body again. After I get every angle of his bare ass and back, I nudge him over for more. I linger on the outline of his cock and balls in the famous trunks that he loved so much. I wonder if he still loves them? Actually, I bet he'll love them even more when he wakes up.

And Steve’s Done

Steve has learned at least one thing this weekend. He hates being put to sleep. However, I think he’ll love the fan reaction to the knock outs. These long, lingering shots of his tanned body will make him very popular. I've made sure I have all different kinds of angles. My favorite is coming in low, up between his smooth legs, like his body was a landscape. His taint as a valley with his big cock tenting his jobber gear as the mountain, his chiseled abs the plains and then his heaving pecs as hilltops, right up to his handsome face. It'd be great in VR or IMAX.

I get what I need then set down the camera, aiming it at us. I wake Steve up. He moans and rolls onto his side. I remind him that he's done. Five hot matches in the can. Not including his training beatdown from Jimmy, of course. That's like a bonus. The hot new guy makes a thumbs up then rolls back onto his back. He looks at me, shielding his eyes from the bright overhead lights. I smile at him and pat his pec. So solid.

Steve smiles up at me, “I really hate being knocked out.”

I laugh, “Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore.” I sit beside him, keeping my hand rubbing his hard chest, “How'd you like the weekend? Was it everything you wanted for your big birthday?”

Steve props himself up on his elbows. “Fuck yes. It was even more. I can't even pretend I didn't love it. Look who I got to wrestle. Yeah, it hurt. Yeah, it was humiliating. But fuck it was fun, eh.”

I help Steve to his feet. He pulls up his soaked with sweat trunks as I congratulate him on making it through the weekend. He nods, exhausted, but his cock is hard, pulling down his white satin trunks with baby blue trim. Jimmy comes in to room. I grab my camera then we both stand at attention, focused only on him. He sneers at us and we get worried. Then a smile breaks on his face. Not a nasty one, either. A real, genuine smile. Huh. I point the camera at him to capture a unique moment of joy.

The master heel looks at me shooting him, “Camera-boy, you've got two more matches to shoot today. Move your ass.”

I lower the camera, “Yes, sir.”

Jimmy looks at the hot new guy, “You've got cleanup. List on the fridge.”

An exhausted Steve just nods, “Yes, sir.”

I'm about to leave the room, but instead I turn back to the boss and rookie. Something tells me to aim my lens at them. There's something different about Jimmy’s look and tone. Even though this will never get in a video, it feels like a natural closing moment that should be captured. Steve might want it. Unless Jimmy kicks his ass again. Well, even then he might.

Steve starts to move out of the ring on the side, avoiding Jimmy. The boss hops on the apron and stops him with just a gesture. The heel waves Steve over to him. The rookie stays in the ring, slow-walking his way over. With the ropes between them, the hairy heel looks the surprised and cautious Steve up and down. He notices the Canadian cock very obviously weighing down the trunks.

Jimmy says, “You like that gear.”

Steve adjusts himself proudly, “Yeah, I do. And I can't thank you enough for letting me wear it. Some of the greatest men in BIGBeast have worn these same trunks. This was already the best weekend of my life, but these trunks are the cherry on top. Not just because of the gear, but because of you letting me wear them against a star like Adam. I want to thank you for not sending me packing on Friday. And for lining up a who's who of opponents.”

“Well, Adam said you did great. He called you a real pro. So did Dino, Cash, Kid, Jack and Coop. They all loved working with you and working you over. And I sent The Boss some highlights of yesterday. You were in a lot of them. And he loved you. Called you a star.”

Steve blushes, looking emotional all of a sudden, “THE Boss? Called ME a … a star?”

Jimmy extends a hand, “Good job, Steve. You did good. And you're welcome back any time.” Wow, he called the rookie by his first name. The men shake hands. The weekend boss confirms, “You don't leave until tomorrow?”

Steve stutters to find his voice, but finally says, “Yeah, I was originally told I could leave Monday morning. That's still okay, right?”

Jimmy confirms it. Steve notices me at the door, filming this exchange. The current boss follows his eyes, turning to acknowledge me. I get nervous that I'm supposed to be gone and I'm still here. Jimmy doesn't like disobedience. He calls me back over to the ring. I brace myself for a lecture (or worse) on disobeying orders. With him on the apron and me on the floor, we're closer to the same height. Instead, he grabs me behind my neck and squeezes. I feel his rough, strong hand massaging me. Oh, I like that.

Jimmy says, “Well, Camera-boy here is staying the week to work on edits and get trained to be in front of the camera. Everyone else is gone or heading home. Since it'll be just the three of us in the house tonight, let’s have a good dinner. Grill some steaks. Have some drinks. Hang out.”

The Canadian stud smiles broadly, finally feeling like he's earned Jimmy’s respect. He salutes the hairy heel, “Yes, sir! I'd love that.” The rookie smirks, “But chores first.”

Jimmy nods with a smile, “Yeah, chores first.”

The three of us separate to do our final tasks, but I feel real connected to both of them. Jimmy’s intimidating, but he's also honest and fair. He's really built up my confidence as a videographer. Quick with the compliments and advice, so I appreciate that. He's also taken time on breaks to train me a little in wrestling, which he totally didn't have to do. It's been awesome.

And Steve. Wow. Steve's a rookie, just like me. Yeah, he's wrestling and I'm filming, but it's been like the same journey, especially since he's been in half the matches I've filmed. It's like he's been just as nervous and lost as me, so having him as an anchor whenever I felt confused or anxious sure was nice. I'll actually be sad to see him head back to Toronto tomorrow.

Oh well, first things first. I gotta motor if I'm gonna get this footage downloaded and finish my last two matches. I race to the control room with my head high and shoulders back.

The End

5 comments:

  1. Very satisfying match. Loved the ending. This is the end of the road for Steve? I fell in love with the character a while back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that’s awesome. Steve’s journey has one more match before he heads home. But there’s no reason he can’t return some day.

      Delete
  2. "Steve needs to - too late." Love Camera-Boy's real-time reaction.

    And NOBODY wants to say goodbye to Steve! Maybe he'll discover the Cave--my god, what would happen to him THERE... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do like my narrators to tell the story in present tense so they can give that real-time feeling.

      The mind reels at the idea of Steve in The Cave. ;)

      Delete
    2. The idea of Steve in the Cave.. hmmm... some of the guys will have him for breakfast... not that I mind!

      Delete