Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Story Preview: June 2018 (Warning: Spoilers)

Here's the preview of next month’s stories. There's one very special story, so think twice about spoiling yourself.



Okay, you thought twice and went with spoilers. Bold choice.

So far, these posts have been reasonably popular, considering that there's no reason to re-visit them after the stories post. They've been more viewed than the Who's Who posts, for example. This time, I'm giving the first story the teaser trailer format. Due to the nature of the narrative, sharing the opening won't tell you much. For the second story, I'm using the preview treatment to entice you in.

June 1: AMU 150: And Then There Were Studs

If you follow my blog you know that I love milestones. If you don't and this is your first post then welcome! Every post could be someone’s first. Anyway, each year, I post a year-end wrap-up (2015, 2016, 2017) then two months later I post for the blog’s anniversary (Year 1, Year 2, Year 3). I did something for 1,000,000 page views (here). I posted a post-mortem for finishing Route 69 (here). I've marked Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Canada Day, US Independence Day, American Thanksgiving and Christmas with themed stories and posts. And I wrote a Battle Royale to mark my 100th story.

And so, it should be no surprise that I've got something to mark the posting of my 150th story. This is a different kind of Cave story. It's very heavy on the, well, story. Some stories I write for the blog. Some stories I write for a reader. This story, I wrote for me. I mean, I hope you like it, but it's something I really wanted to do. It energized me and I've spent a ton of time on it. The title might give away the scenario, but I'll be more explicit in case you don't know the reference.

Cody, Jae + the staff at Howard Hill Manor

When Dr. Noah Botti thanks Cody with a wrestling weekend at majestic Howard Hill Manor for him and Jae, it seems like it's just what the doctor ordered. Three days of wrestling and relaxation with a staff of beefy and beautiful Lucha Libre wrestlers taking care of their every desire. However, things get strange when their clothes go missing, leaving them with just gear. A relaxing weekend quickly turns into the mystery of a lifetime, especially since they're cut off from the world by the worst thunderstorm in 150 years. Dun, dun, dunnnn.


“Noah was right. We won't have to do anything, except chill, wrestle and fuck.”

“I definitely could do it. But I didn't. Why would I attack you?”

“If you think I'm searching a dark, mysterious, creepy place like this unarmed, you're nuts. If anyone's going to come at me, they're going to get a fight.”

As they enter, I'm feeling for a pulse. I tell them, "I found him like this."
"Cody, he's not - he's okay, right?"
"Sorry, he's gone."

“Okay, Cody. Now, I'm scared."

"I'm sure there's a brilliant scheme brewing in that brain of yours, but this is not the time.”

“I asked you a question. What the hell is going on here, Butler?”

"I am mad at myself, Cody. More than anyone else, this is on me. I know that. I should've been able to figure it out."

“I'm just trying to think of a way I can apologize that you might actually believe.”

KRAKABOOM!

June 15: The Cave Unleashed 6: Spartan vs. Young Love

There've been a lot of characters and a lot of drama over the past couple of months. Let's take a step back and chill with a simple reader commission about Xaq and his latest private match.

Xaq faces Young Love in a private match.

The cocky punk's been deceived and defeated by guys like Angel and Cage, but not this time. This time, Xaq's going to outsmart his opponents then out wrestle them. He's chosen to face a lightweight tag team. He's laid out rules that tilt the match in his favor. And he's banned all cheating - no foreign objects, double-teaming or low blows. Xaq's finally covered all his bases and he knows that there's simply no way he can lose.

Xaq's Apartment

“Of course, we're mainly hiring you because you're such an awesome muscle bitch.”

WHAT? I read the email again, unable to believe my eyes.

“… mainly hiring you because you're such an awesome muscle bitch.”

Fuck these pricks! Awesome? Yeah, I am. Muscle? The best. But calling ME a bitch? I need to calm down before I answer their email. Roberto’s so lucky him and his boyfriend aren't here. I'd kick both their asses right now. For free. So, I guess I'm lucky, too. Better I get paid for it.

It's so easy for these lightweight losers to talk tough with their fingers. I try to focus on the rest of the email. They love me. They think I'm amazing. They agree to all my terms, because it's their ultimate fantasy to be in the ring with me. No shit. My eyes keep coming back to that one line.

“… because you're such an awesome muscle bitch.”

FUCK! I have to adjust my cock in my shorts just thinking about beating on these two. Muscle bitch? I'm the fucking star of The Cave, a tough underground fight club. It's superhero-themed and I'm the biggest star in it. The number one hero AND villain. Pretty soon, I'll be the face of the whole damn place once the old fart owner retires and hands me his Bat identity.

“… awesome muscle bitch.”

Muscle bitch? FUCK NO! I tell myself, “Relax, Xaq. Get the money. Kick their asses. That's the best revenge.” Did they agree to all the rules? Yes. Okay then, we're on. About time. We've had a really long back-and-forth, but I'm finally agreeing to wrestle this couple on their first anniversary in a one-on-two tag match. Most guys would be scared of those odds, but I'm not most guys. I'm an unbeatable muscle freak.

So that's what's coming in June. Enjoy!

Alex

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to AMU 150! Seems like a gem!!!! Oh XAQ! Lovely XAQ! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's been a minute since we've seen Xaq, so I figured folks would be happy for a return.

      Delete
  2. I'm so ready for the June matches! I'm getting a Mad Scientist, Superhero mixed with wrestling sort of vibe from the first one though that's probaly because of the lightning and me probaly misreading the quotes Haha. I also need my Jae fix bad so im counting down the time till the first!

    And Xaqs private matches are always the best. Who ever commissioned these two thumbs up to you! I'm actually curious to see if Xaq will actually be able to pull off a win here. As hot as it is to see him job it would also be hot to see him completely dominate too. Either way its a win for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the first story has a very specific inspiration for the scenario. I had a lot of fun writing it. Hopefully it's as fun to read.

      As for Xaq, he's certainly gotten everything he wants out of the guys. He can't ask for more.

      Delete
  3. Agree that either way Xaq's match will be all manner of fun. Maybe it's time for him to squash, dominate, and humiliate a couple of muscle studs. It would be sweet to see him put them both in a simultaneous dragon sleeper. I'm aquiver with anticipation!

    ReplyDelete