Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy US Thanksgiving!

I'm lucky enough to have two Thanksgivings. I didn't post anything on Canadian Thanksgiving but I did celebrate it back in Toronto doing the family thing. Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, turnip and pumpkin pie. Now, it's American Thanksgiving and I'm celebrating again. More turkey, stuffing, yams, green bean casserole and sweet potato pie.

While that's all great, there's more to be thankful for than just food. There's you. I am very thankful for you visiting, reading and commenting. And I'm thankful for a ton of blog-related things ... so I identified a few. (Note: I'm not going to call out specific wrestlers and matches, because the Caveys are coming up.)

Thanks!


Pro wrestlers on Twitter. Dave Marshall. MJF. Eye Candy Elliott. Tyler Klein. These are just a few who post awesome stuff. Screw YouTube, Tumblr and Instagram's puritanical policies.

Woof. Dave's a beautiful beast.

Dave's a Twitter showoff.

Elliott loves teasing Effy and
I love their storyline.

Effy isn't thankful now, but he'll look back
on his time with Elliott fondly one day.

Gold trunks. Well, this could be any trunks and any year, but just damn. I love a man in trunks and the men in gold keep on popping. I did an entire Oscars post for them, but there have been tons more examples, even since then.

Austin rocks any trunks (I was not thankful
when UCW put him in shorts for a video)
.

Ace is one of the best in gold trunks.

From any angle.

Superheroes. Yes, we seem to have more interesting superhero content this year with Eye of the Cyclone, the addition of Hero Hunks and random other folks like Superhero Fetish putting out content that's fun and sexy.

Silver Pup looks thankful, too.

Spider-Pup is ready to play!

I'm definitely thankful for Bane and Batman!

The guys at Superhero Fetish have fun.

Krakoa. The X-Men are reborn and re-launched. Marvel owns their movie rights again and now seem to care about the franchise. There's been a ton of crap over the past few years, but hopefully this is just the start. Not really that blog-related, but here you go.

The X-Men are hot again!

Guys who keep on rocking. I'm showing Aryx Quinn/Tristan Baldwin, Zack Johnathan and Brendan Byers, but there are more. I mean every guy who's been doing wrestling videos for more than a decade. Thank you for loving what you do and for keep on doing it.

You rock!

Kid, you can only hope to last this long
and look this good doing it!

Keep grabbing that gold ring, Brendan!


So, that's just a few things for which I'm thankful. Big or small, I hope you get a chance to be thankful for something, too.

Alex

4 comments:

  1. Happy Late Thanksgiving! Hope you were able to stuff your face with great food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, things turned out well. I actually made most of "friendsgiving" this year, including a 19-lbs turkey + gravy, baked sweet potatoes, sausage meat dressing, roasted vegetables, rolls and soup. Everyone said it was really good so that was uplifting.

      Delete