Friday, November 22, 2019

Encounters: Erotic Hotel Wrestling Association 2


The Arch. Spa and Resort. St. Louis MO.

It wasn't easy, but I did it. I fought. I struggled. I fucked. All the way to the top. Well, almost to the top. Just five more minutes and I'll be finishing the job. A shiny new championship belt around my waist. Fuck, my cock is hard and leaking already as I run through how I'm gonna do it.

Ready for my big shot.


Funny to think how I used to wrestle just for fun. And for free. Meeting random guys off the personals. Mostly motel matches. So, I take the 'free' part back. I was paying cheap chain motel owners to wrestle. Then I met Max. He wanted to film our match, which was fine with me. He wanted masks, which was fine with me. Max was a hot fucker, so I agreed to his terms then kicked his ass from the minute we started. I dominated him physically and sexually, eventually making him shoot against his will.

Simple, right?

My hackles went up when Max
had one more request.

Well, it was, until we were chilling after the match. That's when Max asked me to sign a piece of paper, saying he can sell the match. Well, that's not exactly what it said, but that's what it meant. It gave him rights to our match. I might be a blue collar guy, but I'm not an idiot. I told him to fuck off. He begged, giving some bullshit about it being just in case someone steals the match from him or whatever. I didn't buy it, so I wrestled the truth outta him.

After I took Max down again, I edged that fucker until he was begging to shoot another load. I wouldn't let him shoot until he told me the truth. That's how I learned about the Erotic Hotel Wrestling Association. I was like, what? Long title, but a simple concept ... a league set up to make money off something I'd been doing for the past ten years - wrestling. Guys buy private matches between regular guys like us.

Max scammed guys like me outta our share, figuring we'd never find out and if we did, we'd never tell anyone else. And I wouldn't have found out. Well, I said fuck that shit. I swapped the names, made him sign the release, took the SD card with me after I edged his dick until he was crying. I left him with blue balls and a hard lesson. I owned him, his dick and now our match.

When I sold the match, including all the shit that happened after he tried to play me, the EHWA was begging me to do more. I did. A lot, but it was all fun.

At first. Now, it's a little more than that. See, I'm pretty good. Fans liked me. They liked my look, my style and most of all, how I dominated other guys. I was raking in some decent cash. That's when I learned that there's even more cash available. There's a championship circuit in the EHWA. There's an actual belt and everything.

Fans pay more. Two guys meet. They put on cock rings and nothing else. They wrestle. It gets live streamed. At 220-lbs, I'd be a heavyweight. Heavyweights make the most, so I was cool with that. Hardest part for them was finding talent willing to do it. See, because it's pay-per-view, fans demand a little more show. After the guys who run the EHWA saw what I did to Max, they figured I'd be be cool with pushing things.

See, just like with Max, I know how to work a guy. When I dominate, I take control of his cock. I can usually make it dance, throb and shoot on command. I've done that to every guy I've faced. Suddenly, fans were calling me Commander Cock, Dick Dom, The Cock Whisperer ... all kinds of crude names. The one that stuck was Cockmaster.

Stupid, but I don't give a shit. I've been getting paid. And flown around to these matches, racking up miles on their dime. It's all good, but I want the belt. I'm a competitive fucker. Once I knew there was a belt, I wanted it. As Champ, you get more cash, more matches and a ton of private matches, which is where the biggest money is.

So, I've risen up the ranks for a title shot. Number one contender for the heavyweight title. Now, I'm pacing on the mattress of the suite in fucking St. Louis, waiting for my shot. The tech guy's in the next room, streaming this to a record crowd. I guess everyone wants to see me master the cock of the Champ.

My Opponent

Weird thing is, I've never even seen the Champ. Like I said, I'm a wrestler, not a member of the club. I wrestle, I don't need to spend my money watching other guys do it.

I know he's big. Fuck, his name is Mammoth Man, so he must be big. I know he's tough, because he's held the title the whole time I've been climbing the ranks. That's okay, because so am I. I've beaten a lot of guys convincingly to get my shot. I know my moves. I kinda wish I knew his, but whatever.

Biggest thing is that I'm pissed. I'm gonna humiliate the shit outta him no matter what. See, about three weeks ago, I got a message from this fucker. He somehow got my email. My personal email. He started in on me, telling me to back out, about what a pussy jobber I am and shit. Of course, I sent shit back. We've been going back and forth, the raunchiest, craziest shit. But it's all been talk. Now, it's about to get fucking real.

We're at a fancy ass resort. If they knew what we were doing, we'd all be thrown out on our asses. The room is huge, but it's still a hotel room. Since this is such a huge deal, there are a few fans here, including two chicks. I think they call them the Lucky Seven. Fuck knows how much they paid for that privilege. As long as they stay outta my way, I'm good.

The tech guy signals it's time. I hear him say into his mic, "Our next LiveStream match is for the EHWA Heavyweight title! One fall ... NO time limit! Introducing first ... the Number ONE Challenger for the belt ... standing 6’1 weighing 220 pounds ... from Milwaukee ... it's BLAKE, but you know and love him as The COCKMASTER!"

I flex for the camera, spin and show off my naked body. Fans love to see my trademark cocky smirk, so my red and white mask leaves my beard, nose and mouth uncovered. As I swing my big dick at the camera, I make a motion around my waist for the title belt, letting them know they're about to see history.

"AND NOW ... HERE’S YOUR EROTIC HOTEL WRESTLING ASSOCIATION CHAMPION ... HAILING FROM ST. LOUIS MISSOURI ... STANDING AT A MASSIVE 5'11 FEET, 350 POUNDS ... THE MAMMOTH MAN!”

350? Wow, that IS big. When he steps outta the bathroom and comes into view, I realize just how big. He's got the belt over his shoulder, a black mask and the rest of him is out there. That's a fucking mountain of a man. His cock is rock hard, pointing right at me. Mine softens a little, as I start to rethink some of my moves. Like no way am I giving this behemoth an over-the-knee backbreaker. Fuck, I love that move.

Whoa. Time to re-think my strategy.

I re-focus, not wanting him to see any weakness on my part. From his emails, I know he's big on mind games. I gotta keep focus. He shows off for the cameras and makes a big production with the pointing at the belt. My cock grows as I think about owning this beast. Damn, he's gonna look great on his knees, sucking my dick.

Next up is the ceremony. He walks to the middle of the mattress. As challenger, I drop to my knees. I open my mouth and taste his cock. I love this part of the champions circuit. It's supposed to be about respect, but fuck that. It's my first chance to take control of a guy's cock. I can work my magic and some guys melt before I even put a move on them. Champ is no different, I hear him moaning already.

I work his cock and balls, getting him as hard as possible. He stumbles for a second and I know he's a bitch, just like every other guy I've faced. I slap on a leather cock ring around the base of his cock and balls, binding his junk up tight. When I rise, he's shaking out his head and sucking wind. I smirk and back up, spreading my arms for him to follow suit.

Champ does the same for me. He hesitates, muttering, "I fucking hate this part." His voice is deep, with a twang in his accent. Huh, southern boy. Guess he's a transplant from somewhere else. I like that. Southern boys are the hottest to fuck, because they're just so fucking cocky and masculine. Way better than some guy from St. Louis. My cock likes it, too.

When he gets close enough, I grab his black mask and force him to his knees. I roughly shove my cock into his mouth, making him gag on my rod. I hope he likes the taste of pre-cum, because I'm leaking already. I'm controlling this bitch and all my confidence is back. I finally release him. He looks up, anger in his eyes as he binds my junk. I just keep smirking.

I tell him, "Shit that was pathetic. When I'm through beating your ass, I'm gonna have to show you how to work a man properly."

"Fuck you. As an undefeated champ, I don't get as much practice being a cocksucker as you."

I just nod as we face off. The producer signals the start and it's time to do this.

The Match

We circle the mattresses. Yeah, it's cheesy, but I like the raw nature of this, like we could be next door. We move in for a lock up. Mammoth Man powers me into the wall. No big surprise, he's huge. He lets go then swats my cock, taunting me.

"Just like I thought. A pussy bitch. Give now and spare yourself the pain, boy."

I just nod. I thrust my hips out, daring him to do it again. He tries, but I grab his wrist.

I twist and spin under his big limb, locking on a chicken wing. I force him into the wall face first, sending him in hard. WHAM! I hold him tight, wrenching his arm up. He swears as I use my weight and strength to sandwich him against the wall. I press my cock against his ass then hump him a few times. He struggles, but with some raunchy whispers, the behemoth moans. I take one hand to reach around. I grab his cock, squeeze and pump a couple of times. The big monster grunts then pushes back, throwing me off him.

When he turns, I see his cock leaking now and a nice wet streak on the beige wallpaper. Mammoth Man shakes out his arm re-focusing. Yeah, he's already starting to think with his dick. He moves in. I can tell that the big beast is a methodical man. We lock up and I don't give him time to overpower me. One twist and I power him into a side headlock.

The champ grunts as I grind on his head. He grabs around me, his hands searching my body for a weak point. I move him around the mattress, controlling him. I know I can't hip toss him down, so I just keep us moving so he stays off-balance. When I feel him wobble, I twist and pull, letting gravity do the work for me. He topples down onto his back, while I maintain the headlock.

I rest with my 220-lbs of beef pressing down on his massive chest. He grunts and groans, but I keep the pressure on and bear my weight down as much as possible. He reaches between my legs, fishing for my junk. With it bound by the leather cock ring, it's wrapped up perfect for him. Before he can close his hand, though, I break the headlock and roll away.

"Too slow, Mammoth Jobber."

The big beast smiles as we rise, "Got free, didn't I, bitch?"

In response, I kick up, slamming my foot into his gut. He tenses and my foot just bounces off. He smacks his stomach, daring me to try again. I move to do it, but I go lower, swiping his knee. He lets out a grunt of pain as he collapses to the mat. I'm on him fast, wrapping my legs around his head. He's huge, but you can't build up your head.

I cinch in the head scissors, lying behind him with his masked head resting just below my protruding manhood. I admire the look of my junk (it really is great; I get complimented on it all the time) against the background of his black mask as he struggles. My legs are fucking strong and I bet he's red as a beat under his mask. He rolls and writhes, trying to pry my legs apart.

I swat his head, "Fuck, champ, you've done jack shit so far. Easiest match yet. Can't wait to see how MY belt looks around my waist. Resting above my beautiful cock."

Mammoth Man answers with a roar and a forceful push. With his weight, my legs are pushed back. I know this is headed for trouble, so I release him on my own and roll around to a crouch. The big beast rises slowly, giving me the chance to dive in under his arms. I lock on a bearhug, wrapping my arms around his massive body.

I lock my hands and squeeze, my arms barely reaching around his thick body. As I squeeze, I thrust my cock into him, letting him know what's coming after I crush him. The big man grunts, but he can't counter the crushing hold. We're sweating now, our big bodies pressed together tightly. I put everything I have behind the hold until I hear the champ moan.

As I'm tightening my Python-like squeeze, the champ uses his legs to barrel forward. We're pushed backwards and I lose the power of my hold. He's driving me into the wall, but I manage to release and move, letting him run face first into the wall. SPLAT! I move in behind and slap on a full Nelson.

"Thanks for the assist, Mammoth Jobber!" I grind my cock into his ass, pressing his body and face into The wall as I dry hump his huge butt. "Just a little taste of what's to come, bitch!" The champ grunts and struggles, but my nelson is unbreakable. I continue to wear him down. "Fuck, how'd you ever win the belt, much less keep it?"

The big man finally answers me by flexing his big shoulders and thrusting his arms down. My unbreakable nelson is torn open for the first time ever. I'm a little stunned, but when he spins with a clothesline, I manage to duck.

I come up behind him and lock on a sleeper. He waves his arms, but I tighten fast. He goes limp, his breathing is labored and he's shrinking under my power. I work it, his thick neck protecting him, but I'm clearly overpowering the big man. He stumbles forward, but I hold him firm.

Mammoth Man is losing consciousness. He can't keep standing and I can't support his weight. He drops to his knees, which only increases my advantage, I call to the ref, asking him to check. He lifts the champ's arm. It falls down, limp. ONE! The ref waits then checks it again. TWO! He waits then moves in to check for the third time.

I surprise everyone by releasing the sleeper and letting the massive monster topple forward, like a giant redwood. I grab an arm and roll him onto his back.

"A Mammoth Squash like this deserves a better finish. This is how I'm ending the luckiest title reign in history."

Time to finish this.

I put my foot on his masked face then flex for the fans. I count the pin slowly, telling the ref I don't need him. "This loser might need your help to count to three, but I sure as hell don't. I want everyone to remember this. You finally have a REAL MAN as the champ!"

ONE! I flex.

TWO! I wipe the sweat off my chest then flick it down onto the massive carcass below me.

Suddenly, the champ shows some life. He whips his arms up, not only breaking the count, but grabbing my foot and ankle on his face. He lifts and twists, tripping me off him.

I fall onto my butt. Fuck. The big beast still has my leg. He punches my knee and I feel shockwaves. It was just a distraction as he rolls around, pulling my leg up and forcing me knee to my face. With me rolled up, my ass is in the air. Mammoth Man delivers a stiff chop to my taint. THWAK! I cry out in pain. He does it two more times. THWAK! THWAK! Pain shoots through my groin and up my spine.

Mammoth Man releases my leg and I curl into a fetal position whimpering. The big man rolls up to his feet. I see his feet as he circles me, saying, "Look at you, you fucking jobber bitch. Can't even take some chops. I'm gonna destroy you."

The massive monster drags me up by my mask. When I reach my knees, I fire a hard fist into his gut. It bounces off. He laughs then rakes my eyes. I'm momentarily blinded as I kneel before him. Hard chops come down onto my traps. THWAK! My shoulders tense with pain. I look up and see Mammoth Man lifting his arms. I can't move before he chops my traps again. THWAK!

I fall forward, my face resting in the giant's crotch as I kneel in pain before him. He palms my head and pulls my face back. My vision clears and I'm forced to look up at him as he taunts, "Fuck, you're a hungry pussy jobber, aren't you? It's not time for you to suck cock yet."

Mammoth Man keeps my head back with a tight grip on my beard as he brings his other hand down, chopping my forehead. THWAK! I see stars as he casually pushes me onto my stomach on the mattress. The big man leaps up and splashes down on top of me with 350-lbs of power. He spins on my back, continuing to crush me under his weight.

"Yeah, feel a real man, bitch. Yeah, feel it!" The champ humps my ass, emphasizing his dominance. I struggle to throw him off, but I can't budge him. He laughs, "So fucking weak! You can't move this mountain, pussy!"

Stupidly, I keep trying, but all I do is tire myself out until I collapse under his weight. Mammoth Man rolls off me, pulling me into a body scissors. He sits behind me, his thick legs wrapping around my waist. As they tighten, I struggle to pry them apart, but I can't even budge them. The pain escalates quickly as he extends his legs. I face the fans, my face etched with pain.

I try to hammer behind me, but the big man grabs my wrist. The champ pulls my arm up over my head then chops into my armpit! THWACK! I cry out as pain radiates out. He does it again. THWACK! I can’t react before he grabs my other arm at the bicep. He pulls my arm back until he gets both my wrists in his powerful grip. The massive monster extends my arms back then lifts.

Mammoth Man says, "I could get you to submit to this. It'd be easy, jobber. But I won't. I'm gonna play with you. Teach you not to mess with a real man. And by the end, you're gonna be admitting you're nothing but a little bitch!"

I moan in pain as I'm wracked with pain. My body is drenched in sweat, my muscles pumped, but useless. I notice a couple of the fans rubbing their crotch, getting off on my pain. Fuck, this is what people do to my matches. I've just never had to look at them while they do it before. It's fucking humiliating enough to be dominated on camera, but live? It's a million times worse.

I try to focus on figuring a way out, but I can't. True to his word, Mammoth Man doesn't even bother trying to submit me. He releases the hold. When he rolls away, he kicks me in the back and I moan. The giant steps over my shoulders. Uh oh. He locks my head between his legs. I can't budge him as he crushes my head in his legs. UNH! The combination of the weight on my neck and pressure squeezing my head is almost too much.

"Yeah, I could break you in half, boy. Nothing you can do."

Again, he backs off on his own. I collapse at his feet as he flexes for the fans. Mammoth Man grabs hold of my mask and applies a claw to my bubble ass. Is this my reward for years of squats? Creating a handle for this monster to use to manhandle me? He drags me up then spins me around.

The big man wraps his arms around me for a bearhug. I moan as his huge arms begin to crush my body. When he lifts my 220-lbs of useless beef off the mat, my back spasms. I try to push off him to escape. He's not budging. Meanwhile, I'm continuing to get mauled in the killer bearhug. I grip his flexing biceps, but I can't move his arms.

I draw my forearm back to punch his head. Mammoth Man gives me a hard shake and I lose focus, my arms flopping to the side. I know I can't take much more. The bearhug is draining my life. I'm sweating and gasping for air, my cock still hard as its pinned between our melding bodies. I move to box his ears, but another shake and I'm nothing but a limp ragdoll.

My feet drop down to the mattress. I hang limp in his arms. My head falls forward onto his massive shoulder. If I was asked to submit, I would have, but I don't think to do it on my own. I'm just fighting to breathe at this point. The big beast drops me. I collapse, my 220-lbs carcass hitting the ground like a sack of wet cement. SPLAT!

I'm on my side, unmoving when he grabs me from behind. He drags me into a reverse bearhug. Oh no. I feel his hard cock against my ass. The giant squeezes, pulling me into his hard, massive muscled body. I grab his wrists, as though I could actually pry them apart. Needless to say, I can't. He humps me, thrusting his cock against my ass, letting me feel his dominance.

When Mammoth Man shakes me, my hard cock flops back and forth. I curse the leather strap that binds it, keeping it engorged and prominent while I suffer blinding pain. This second bearhug works even fast than the first, turning me into 220-lbs of jelly. The 350-lbs monster laughs at my weakness, making sure everyone sees me for the pathetic jobber I am.

Again, the big man drops me without asking for a submission. I fall onto my forearms and knees, almost praying as I try to focus. My ass is up, giving him the perfect chance to grab it again. He pulls one cheek and I expect him to grab my mask and drag me up. Instead, he chops my crack. CHOP! I fly forward, writhing in pain on the mat.

Mammoth Man moves in slowly, surveying his prey. I'd love to turn this around, make him pay for his arrogance as I am now paying for mine, but I can't. My arms are weak. My back is wrecked. And my mind is blurry. When I get dragged up to my feet, I manage two punches that I'm not sure he even notices.

The 350-lbs beast lifts me onto his shoulder, my face on his stomach. He holds me aloft then squeezes me in this upside down bearhug. My thighs rest on his shoulders, but my arms hang down, limp. This powerful monster suspends my carcass for what feels like an eternity. There's nothing I can do but fight not to blackout from the bearhug.

With every bounce as I'm paraded around the mattress, Mammoth Man's cock slaps my face, like a secret humiliation and taunt. I'm not even moaning any more, numb to the pain as the blood has settled in my head, my back crippled from the force of a third powerful bearhug. A python couldn't crush me any worse.

When he gets bored with me, he adjusts my body then drops to his knees. The piledriver shoots pain through my body and I do blackout for a moment. He holds me up, savoring my twitches against his body before he finally lets go. I collapse, my head resting between his spread legs. He slaps my forehead with his hard cock. TAP! TAP! TAP!

The champ leaves his cock head resting on my forehead as he counts a pin. ONE! Fuck, he only has his cock holding me down. It can't take much for me to move. Focus! TWO! Damn, I breathe in. Okay, lift your shoulder! The pin is broken! Unfortunately, not by my own power, but by his cruel streak. He tenses his cock, thrusting it up, thereby breaking the pin.

I hear a voice checking on me as the champ's complete destruction of me is probably scaring the producers. In response, I manage to roll onto my side. I refuse to give. I will fight to very end. Maybe I'll find some store of strength that so far has eluded me. Maybe he'll get tired and make a mistake. We're both sweating profusely and he's huge. He can't go on forever, right?

The champ says, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm done with this loser anyway. One more move then my finisher. I don't give a shit about this jobber bitch, but the fans wanna see this Cockmistress submit to my finisher."

I get dragged up by my beard. I'm wobbly on my feet as he whips me into the wall. WHAM! I slam into it, back first. I lean back, using it for support when I hear footsteps. I look out and see him charging. Oh fuck. He splashes his 350-lbs of massive size into me. SPLAT! I spasm as he rests against me, my body crushed between the wall and his mighty body.

I hear him laughing. I feel his hot breath on my lips as he whispers, "You think you know how to work a man's cock, boy? I'm about to show you how you work a man's cock."

Mammoth Man backs away then grabs my mask. He pulls me forward, throwing me to the mattress. I fall to my hands and knees, exhausted and ashamed by my performance. I'm struggling to rise, struggling to summon some kind of second wind. The big man kneels behind me. He reaches between my legs, past my balls and grabs my cock. I groan as my hard cock is crushed in his steel grip.

I cry out, "OH FUCK!"

The champ laughs, "You liking my COCK LOCK, jobber bitch!"

I collapse, my face landing on the mattress. My hips and ass stay up as he manhandles my dick. I'm blinded by pain and pleasure, moaning loudly into the soft pillow-top. I try to fight, but I'm paralyzed by the powerful hold. I whimper as I beg, "Please, please. Oh god, please. Oh. Oh. UNH!"

With his free hand, Mammoth Man slaps my bare ass, mocking my helplessness. SLAP! He taunts, "C'mon, Cockmistress! I haven't even started with my finisher, yet. Here’s where it gets good …"

Suddenly, he forces my rock-hard erection back, pulling it between my legs. My balls rest on his wrist as he draws his hand further and further back. I go blind with pain and fear. The son of a bitch is going to break my cock! The cock ring is keeping me hard, even though I desperately need to go soft.

I cry out, whimpering into the mattress, unable to focus. He controls my cock completely and with it, my entire body. I lift my hips and ass up, trying to adjust, but I can’t move enough to relieve the pain. I'm truly nothing as he uses the situation, taking advantage of the tight cock ring, which is still keeping me rock hard, even as he overpowers my manhood.

"Yeah, look at you, ass up, face down, crying like a bitch. Just like all the other pussy jobbers." I keep moaning, whimpering and pleading for him not to break my cock. He laughs, "Admit you're a little bitch!"

"Oh god! I'm a little bitch!"

"Call me Daddy!"

"Yes Daddy! Oh, please let me go, Daddy! Oh fuck!"

"Yeah, you're pathetic. A loser. Nothing but a pussy, trying to get a real man to fuck you. Showing me your ass like this. You fucking whore. Are you a whore?"

"Yes, yes, yes! I'm a whore! Oh please, Daddy!"

"GIVE, JOBBER SLUT!"

The big man pulls harder, amping up the pressure beyond anything I've ever felt. His powerful paw overwhelms my cock. I have no choice but to scream my submission.

"OH GOD, I GIVE! I GIVE! I GIVE! DADDY, I GIVE!"

Mammoth Man eases on the force, allowing my cock forward, but he doesn't let go. He starts pumping and squeezing. I cry out as I'm milked like a cow. I fight to resist, but he's the real master of my cock. I can't fight as he pumps my hard cock. I'm quickly brought to orgasm. I'm milked, shooting my load out as I continue to mutter my submission.

When he's done, the champ grabs the back of my neck. Using it and his cock lock, he backs me up until my face is hovering over the puddle of my seed. My conqueror says, "I hate cum. Lick that up. All of it, you pussy bitch!"

I have no choice, but to obey. I extend my tongue and lap it up like a dog. I hear the fans laughing at what a jobber bitch I turned out to be. One laments losing a side bet on my 'sorry ass', only to have another comment that my ass is about to be a lot sorrier.

Mammoth Man poses over me for the cameras. He never stops talking about how pathetic I am. And how I'm the worst loser they've sent to him yet. I look up at his huge, sweaty body in grudging admiration. The guy worked me over good. He humiliated me, just like he said he would. I see his cock and all I want is to worship it.

I feel totally submissive, driven by my disappointment in myself. I had him, but I got cocky. Or at least I think I had him. Now I wonder what might've happened if I hadn't dropped him out of the sleeper. Would he have powered out anyway? I'll never know, but it doesn't matter.

"Hey pussy bitch, kiss my feet." The champ puts his foot on my face. I kiss the bottom of it. He shoves his big toe into my mouth, forcing me to suck on it. Once I finish with one, it's time for the other. This time, I suck the toe like a cock, working it with my lips and tongue. The big man laughs, "Fuck, you're Daddy’s jobber slut, aren't you?"

I just nod and moan agreement, my mouth full of toe. When he pulls out, Mammoth Man takes a seat on a chair. He leans back and spread his thick legs. He rests on the throne, his cock beckoning me forward.

"Get your loser ass over here." I roll onto my hands and knees and crawl towards him. "Look at you. Crawling like a fucking dog. That’s what you are. That's how I can tell you were born a bitch. It's your instinct, pussy jobber."

I reach him. He reaches forward and grabs behind my mask. He forces my face into his bulge. "Lick my balls, pussy."

I go to work, servicing my master. “Yeah, lap up my ball sweat like a hungry dog, jobber slut!” I feel the lace on the back of my mask being pulled. Mammoth Man is undoing it. Oh fuck. I keep working, but I can tell where this is going.

"Now, show me what you got, Cockmistress." I shift from his balls to his cock. "Stick that ass out, hips down." I shift, giving him a better view of my round bubble butt. "Nice. Fondle your pussy."

I reach back and finger my hole, all the while trying to focus on sucking his thick cock. "Yeah, that's it, bitch. Show daddy what you got. C'mon, you can go deeper than that." I drive my mouth down until my nose is buried in his thick bush. At the same time, I drive my finger all the way into my ass.

"You like this, don't you?" I moan agreement. "You wish that was me up your cunt, instead of your skinny little finger, don't you?" Again, I agree. "Yeah, what a fucking cock slut you are." I just keep working. Finally, the champ says, "Time to fulfill your role in life as the champ's cum dumpster, bitch!"

The big beast grabs my mask. He thrusts his hips up, ramming his cock down my throat. He uses me, taking full control. I can't move, I'm just a hole for his cock to pound. I might as well be a blowup doll at this point. With the big muscleman ravaging my mouth and my finger working my ass, I realize I'm rock hard.

Without warning, Mammoth Man unleashes his mammoth load down my throat. I struggle to swallow it, slurping it down my throat as he holds my mask. When he's done, the champ orders me off. I pull away, but he keeps a grip on my mask. I fall back and it stays with him. Unmasked and humiliated, I watch as he wipes his cock with my mask, using it as his cum rag before he throws it back at me.

The big man rises majestically. He drops his belt in front of me, demanding I put it on him. I reach around his ample waist and secure his belt. "Yeah, that's the closest you'll ever get to a championship belt, jobber bitch."

Mammoth Man scoops me up. He carries me to the fans then body slams me at their feet. SLAM! I moan as I writhe there, my naked body broken and battered. I feel their hands groping me. Several of them punch my abs and chest, testing what I have left. My cock and balls are manhandled as I am pinned by the champ's foot on the side of my face.

When they've had enough, the champ kicks me over onto my stomach. He rests his foot on the back of my head and I'm helpless as the group takes turns fondling my ass. One of them slides his finger into my hole, so I instinctively moan. They all laugh about what a pathetic whore I am.

The massive monster says, "This Cockmistress isn't even worth fucking. Any of you want him? Five bucks."

I hear them scramble to find the cash, but I can't see who wins the bet. Then I hear the big beast laugh, "Okay, okay, you all get a turn at this $5 whore. Just throw him in the trash when you're done. He's housekeeping's problem now."

The champ stomps off, leaving me at the mercy of the crowd.

The End

11 comments:

  1. Well, someone got... cocky... and got what they deserve. Will anyone be able to topple the champ's reign? I have some ideas of who I'd like to see do it, and I know I'd pay good money to be there to see it. Because it would be epic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, when you’ve got a guy down, gotta close the deal.

      I don’t have any current plans to continue the EHWA, so whoever you’ve got in mind and however you imagine he does it, you’re right! ;)

      Delete
    2. Well, then. I'll let my imagination run. I guarantee MF will be pulled up on the 2 count multiple times. Think the classic match of Doom vs Alex Porteau.

      Delete
    3. Who is MF? I also need to look up that match. I know Alex but not really Doom. Sounds intimidating though.

      Delete
  2. MF was supposed to be MM - Mammoth Man. Stupid fat fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The EHWA was pretty hot. You and your friend had some cool ideas got to admit! One of my favorite lines: 'Mammoth Man grabs hold of my mask and applies a claw to my bubble ass. Is this my reward for years of squats? Creating a handle for this monster to use to manhandle me?"
    The ending though...ufff...ouch! That cock lock is dangerous! Mammoth Man really is one tough dude. You have been pretty adamant that the EHWA is done, finito. I think this is quite a good ending. But if you ever get inspired to do another one, Im sure people wont forget these two stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I’m not opposed to doing another EHWA story, but I don’t have an idea for it right now. I just didn’t want folks viewing this as a new series when really, it’s just these two.

      Delete
  4. Ha ha, why am I so happy that Mammoth Man remains undefeated? But I am! So vicious!

    Great stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, it’s a real mystery why you like seeing these cocky studs get turned into jobbers by Mammoth Man. :)

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
    2. By Jove, you may be on to something...

      Incidentally, I think Mammoth Man would be awesome in The Cave, but I didn't actually bring it up, because I'd be afraid he'd start losing matches, and we can't have that! :)

      Delete
    3. Gosh, I’m not sure who in The Cave could beat him. I feel like even the heavyweights would be outclassed.

      Delete