Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Review: Elite Eliot vs. Max Quivers (Wrestler4Hire)

Max: "I finally get the chance to face you."
Eliot: "Lucky you, huh?"
Max. "Yeah, pretty lucky, but I think you're pretty lucky, too."

Elite Eliot is one of those unique wrestlers who's great in any role or type of match. He's the complete package - an all-pro talent, great talker, sexy as fuck, and a deeply thoughtful and passionate guy. It's the last part that seems to have him talking retirement on Twitter. If he sticks with it, I'm definitely going to binge anything I can find while I can. And so, when Elite Eliot vs. Max Quivers showed up on Wrestler4Hire streaming, I just had to watch.

Max knows the deal - show off Eliot then
make him pay for being so perfect!

In this match, we've got Elite Eliot starting with a cocky heel personality but looking like an angelic jobber in tiny silvery white trunks. He's stunning with his sculpted body, good looks and packed gear. Eliot makes a perfect contrast to his opponent - big Max Quivers. As usual, the giant badass heel is decked out in a dark suit, blue shirt and tie, with a black mask that hides his eyes.

WrestlingArsenal's themes of "clothed male, naked male" and "fat > muscle" are in full force here. Eliot's an alpha male but only to a point. He thinks that the fact that Max is paying him gives him some kind of power. Uh, 'fraid not, kid. All the confidence in the world can't overcome Max's size and power. And Max's dark clothing has an added benefit. It makes Eliot the focal point (not that he wouldn't be but it leaves no doubt).

That body. Those trunks. Thanks for the view, Max.

Max: "I like those sparkly tights they have you in."

Holy fuck, a stump puller?
Did I commission this and not realize it?

When the video started, I was a little surprised.Max is downright respectful towards Elite Eliot. And the young guy is being all friendly, too. They even shake hands. Heel-Eliot comes out and he goes for a surprise gut punch. D'oh! The young stud learns a lesson he won't forget. It's one thing to try that on guys your own size but his punch barely fazes big Max. Another punch, same result. From there on, it's all Max.

Heel-Eliot comes out at the wrong time.

Eliot: "That's enough! You only paid for five minutes!"

Eliot: "I'll give you a refund!"
Max: "I don't want a fuckin' refund.
I want to break you in two."

Action-wise, Max crushes Eliot. What made this really great for me is that he uses a few of my favorite under-used moves. I love the stump puller. I love the "Rude Awakening" version of the neck breaker, as well as the over-the-knee version. Max uses both. I love the kiss of death sleeper. And I just love seeing Eliot stretched and bent, cruelly abused over and over again.

Eliot is perfect for the Rude Awakening.

Max: "Goodbye, neck."

Smother him with your huge paw, Max.

In the end, this is a great showcase for Elite Eliot's jobbing skills. He looks amazing in his small white gear and suffers amazingly well. Max has made a lot videos where he destroys handsome younger more muscular guys. Their success all hinges on the beauty and selling ability of the victim and in this case, Eliot delivers a great performance, earning the trunks of the adoring fans ringside (my explanation for the trunks landing on him at the end).

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex




5 comments:

  1. Great write up and wonderful images as usual. When you mentioned the Kiss of Death Sleeper, I suddenly craved seeing an image of it and hoped you delivered. Sure enough, I scrolled down and there it was, as beautiful as I'd hoped -- Thanks. And thanks for the shout out to some of the classic wrestling themes I've explored on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. There are some holds that I usually cannot resist sharing when they happen. The Kiss of Death is one of them, especially the moment where Eliot has his hand on Max’s back.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Apparently Eliott has decided to retire, I hope he reconsiders. Not only he is handsome but also quite versatile.

    I wonder if maybe one day you can write a post about missed (homoerotic) wrestlers who retired suddenly and unable to trace. My object of lust / obsession Aexi Adamov is the first to come to my mind, but also for example Talon or Mark Landers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good suggestion. I could definitely do one on guys who I miss as there are a ton. My one-hit wonders posts were kind of like that, in terms of guys who I wanted to see more from. Not sure I know who went suddenly or not, but there are definitely guys that I wish stuck around longer. I don’t actually know who Mark Landers is ... time to google!

      Delete