Monday, August 20, 2018

Review: Cason vs. Cap (Thunders Arena)

It doesn't seem like that long since Cap debuted at Thunders Arena as the hot new thing, but time flies. I'm just getting to him now as the Vegas matches consumed my Thunders viewing. I took a brief break, but now it's time to check out the new resident cutie. So far, I've seen him wrestle Blayne, Cason and Scrappy. I decided to start with Cap vs. Cason, since Cason is the one who brought Cap to Thunders and I figured their friendship would make for a unique dynamic.

A battle between buddies.

Cason is his usual perfect self, so I'll focus on the rookie first. Cap is definitely a good looking guy, cute with a smooth, sexy body. He has more of a hot-boy-next-door vibe, so you immediately just like him. Personality-wise, he seems cool and quiet, more of a go-with-the-flow type. He's going to try to win, but he's not exactly shocked when he's losing.

Thunders has certain gear that is iconic for them. Here, Cason pulls on the shiny-in-back blue posers and just rocks them. I didn't think Talon could be topped in this gear, but I have to say that if Bard did one of his famous “who wore it better” polls, I might literally be torn in half. The posers can't contain really contain him; he looks spectacular in front, leaving nothing to the imagination, and in back.

Cason's sitting pretty in this one.

Uh, Cason's too big to handle.
(I'm talking about his shoulders, of course.)

Cap's a lucky, lucky man.

We learn pretty early that these two are friends. Hopefully Cason got a recruiting bonus of some kind, since it sounds like he brought Cap in. And why not? So far, it's been pretty easy money for the biggest and best guy to come along in 2018. Cason’s rolled around, a trip to Vegas and earned a ton of fans while showing off, which he loves to do.

We see his narcissistic side early as he shows off for the cameras and for Cap. I love how Cason always seems open to anything. He loves body worship both ways, which makes sense given his level of physical perfection. These guys are all over each other from the start and it's hot.

A friendly start as Cason takes
a deep whiff of his buddy.

Can speed overcome muscle ...

... or is Cason just going along to
get another whiff of Cap's scent.

Action-wise, there are no huge surprises, although I think bicep kissing and the whole sitting scene are uniquely fun and playful. I liked this more than I thought I would've, maybe because this torture is the kind of play you do when you're young. While Cason sits on Cap, the rookie has the nerve to call the bigger hunk fat, but it's just the kind of vibe Thunders delivers.

Cason: "Kiss it!"
Cap: SMOOCH!
Cason: "That's a first." (somehow I doubt that)

Wait, Captain America can't fly!

Cason's having fun dominating his little buddy.

In the end, I enjoyed this casual Thunders-style battle. The guys work well together with easy chemistry. I love how they play up the lighthearted domination. Cason is smoking hot as always, adding to the legend of those blue posers. And rookie Cap is an all-American cutie who seems really comfortable getting manhandled by his bigger buddy.

What are other bloggers saying?


So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment