Thursday, August 30, 2018

Story Preview: September 2018 (Warning: Spoilers)

We might be moving into autumn, but things stay hot with next month's stories. By now, you know the drill. Matchups are spoiled ONLY if you want them to be.



And you want them to be spoiled. Fine. The next two stories are linked, but not necessarily "To be continued ..." You could read one without the other, but why would you want to?

9/1: The Cave Undercard 23: Captain Patriot vs. Mimik


We first met Darius as Toyboy's henchman GI Joe, but now he's in action in The Cave. He's built up an impressive record, but so has Corey. One of these guys is going to get to plant his flag, that's for sure. Can the patriotic superhero handle his devious doppelgänger or will the villain surprise everyone once again?

The Cave Locker Room

“You ready, Corey? It's - oh.”

I freeze as I walk in on Corey wearing only shiny red leather pro wrestling boots, braced against the wall, ass out, getting fucked by Ryan, my 6’4”/250-lbs best friend and business partner. Hm. They're in a casual sexual relationship, so it's no big deal except that Corey is wrestling in a few minutes and Ryan's supposed to be out front running one of the cameras.

Ryan and I co-own The Cave, a gay-oriented, superhero-themed, wrestling video company. And 19-year old, 5’11”/190-lbs Corey plays Mimik, a ‘villain’ whose deal is copying his opponent’s look. Today, he'll be dressed as an American-themed hero, because he's scheduled to face Captain Patriot, our Captain America analog.

I slip out, unsure if they even noticed me. My boyfriend Jae, a personal trainer and wrestler, comes down the hall, looking for Ryan. He's operating the other camera today and wants to coordinate who's doing what. I love that he wants to learn about my business and this is a good opportunity. Our usual second cameraman, Pete, is one of Ryan's other fuck buddies in a ‘friend with benefits’ way. Ryan likes to keep his harem separate, if he can.
Anyway, I tell Jae we might start late, explaining why. My boyfriend smirks, “Interesting warmup. At least, Corey will be pumped.”

“And open for business when he loses.”

“Darius is big.” Jae knows that from personal experience. He asks, “So, you don't hold out much hope for Corey winning today?”

I shrug, “Oh, of course he can win. Corey's got those incredible legs, which you've only made bigger and stronger. And he's sneaky as fuck. But Darius is damn good.”

Jae nods, “Undefeated with the longest win streak, right?” My eyebrow rises on its own, so my boyfriend quickly adds, “I mean, CURRENT win streak, of course. No one comes close to your win streak and never will.”

“Yeah, he has the longest CURRENT win streak. Anyway, I'm going to see how Darius is doing. Hopefully Ryan is wrapping up.”

9/15: The Cave Undercard 24: Captain Patriot vs. Mr. Riddle


We pick up in the locker room right after the previous story. Darius is a big muscleman, but Josh is even bigger. Cody senses things are intense from the start and the fire only gets hotter. The only way to settle things is to suit up and take it to the ring in a true winner-take-all battle.

The Cave Locker Room
Darius vocalizes my exact thought, “I'm surprised to see you here, Josh.”
Josh shrugs, “Just here to use the gym, D.” He comes right up to join us. “Change of scenery. Watched your match, though.” I sense some unspoken tension between the two musclemen. Josh turns to me, “Cody. Don't let me keep you from Cave business.”

“This is Cave business.” I hand Darius a clipboard with some paperwork to sign and a check for the match fee. “You know the drill.”

Darius wrestles for The Cave as a Captain America analog named Captain Patriot. He just finished a tough match against Mimik, a tough 19-year old stud with killer legs. I just need him to confirm that he got paid and that he's feeling good. The pumped and sweaty Darius reads then signs off.

Josh is another wrestler for us. He plays a villain, which is surprisingly close to his personality. We've become friends, but he’s our biggest dick by more than one definition. Confident and arrogant, the handsome hunk can definitely be abrasive and demanding. Josh plays Mr. Riddle, obviously based off The Riddler. Unlike the cerebral nature of the comic book version, our Mr. Riddle is a physical powerhouse who's one of our best wrestlers, too. Even I've lost to him.

I leave them alone. As the door is closing, I hear a body crash against the lockers. BANG! I turn back, pushing the door ajar to watch. I don't know what this is, but it sounds like it could be serious. I don't need a real fight in our locker room, especially between two popular wrestlers. If they've got a grudge, they need to save it for when the cameras are running.

I see Josh with his hand around Darius’ throat. He's holding him against the lockers. However, the naked bodybuilder isn't resisting. I relax a little, knowing that if Darius wanted to get free, he'd be fighting. He's not that tired and Josh isn't squeezing on the choke. He's just controlling the shorter muscleman with the hold. They stare at each other with intensity.

Alex

6 comments:

  1. When will claw unleashed 7 part 2 ever come out. Your writing left me wanting more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We will see more of Beau and Toby, but not until next year.

      Delete
  2. Those Pecs! I'm rooting for Corey because hes my boy but Patriot can take round two against riddler haha! Looking forward to them Alex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they’re pretty amazing. Cody ran out of adjectives for his chest, so expect to read the word meaty a lot.

      Delete