Friday, February 1, 2019

The Cave Unleashed 9: Miguel vs. Pete



Two Years Ago. 24/7 Fitness. Los Angeles CA.

“You need the rack, kid?”

I hesitate then say, “Yeah, yeah. The rack. Uh, thanks.”

Uh, yeah, I guess I need to work in.

“Okay, you can work in.”

The handsome hunk moves away and I stare at the large metal rack. Okay, I can do this. I have to do this. I must want to work in. Otherwise, why was I staring at him? I mean, I know why I was staring at him. Because he’s the most amazing man I’ve ever seen in my life. I didn’t think he’d see me. Damn mirrors all over this place. Okay, I need a barbell. Can I use his? Uh no. Not without taking a few hundred pounds off. Can I do that? Or do I get my own? Oh fuck.

Yeah, I was staring.

An older hairy muscleman storms up and says to the bodybuilder, “What the fuck, Miguel? We gonna be here all night? How long is this fucking break?”

I immediately don’t like him. He’s mean.

Miguel says, “I’ve got time. This kid just needs to work in, Javi.”

Javi turns to me. He says nothing, but I immediately back up. I stammer, “Sorry. I can wait. I’ll come back later.”

I turn and move away fast, but I still hear Miguel whisper, “Nice going. Scare the kid off. You can be a real jerk sometimes.” Two seconds later, I hear jogging footsteps behind me and then feel a hand on my shoulder, “Don’t let Javi get to you. What’s your name?”

“Uh, Val. Valerio.”

“Okay, Val Valerio.” I open my mouth to tell him it’s just Valerio, Val for short, but I can’t speak. He smirks, “I’m just teasing, Val. I’m Miguel.” He sticks out his hand and I shake it. He’s so strong. “How old are you?”

“Uh, 17.” I add quickly, “Almost 18, actually.”

“Cool. You a senior?" I nod. He squeezes my shoulder, "Good time to start working with weights and squats are great. Too many guys ignore their legs.” He slides his hand behind my neck and leads me back to the rack, “Be honest, Val. You’ve never used the squat rack before, have you?”

I admit, “No. It’s actually my first time with any free weights. I’ve only used machines. I didn’t really want to work in. I was just watching you. I mean, watching you work. Hoping to figure out what to do by watching you. Work.”

“Relax. It’s all cool. That’s definitely one way to learn, but a better way is to try it. Come on. I’ll show you.”

And he does. Miguel teaches me how to do proper squats while his furry buddy stomps off. I get to watch him squat down and stick his ass out then power up. Wow, what a man. Thank god I’m wearing baggy shorts. And when he shows me, his hands touch me and I shiver. If he notices, he doesn’t say anything. The best part is that he says that any time I need help, if he’s around, to just ask. I just nod like an idiot as he walks away to finish his workout.

Six Months Ago. The Parking Lot of the Same 24/7 Fitness.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I get roughly spun around. I stumble a bit to see three guys surrounding me. I just finished up at the gym. I’m cutting through the parking lot to get to the bus stop. I pull my headphones down. My expensive headphones. That lead to my brand-new iPhone. I gulp as my backpack suddenly weighs a ton as I think about my MacBook in there. My very expensive MacBook. Fuck. They threaten me. They shove me around a little.

Before I can do anything, I hear a voice. A deep voice. A deep sexy voice. One I know very, very well. From my dreams. My heart rises as it cuts through the night air.

“If you assholes want to bully someone, how about bullying me?”

My hero!

They turn. We all just stare at him. Shirtless in white spandex shorts and sneakers. He’s putting his gym bag on the ground and his fists are clenched. 210-lbs of pure muscle god. It’s Miguel. He’s all muscles and spandex and courage. He’s a fucking superhero. The punks forget about me and charge at him. In a blur, the muscleman takes the first one out with a kick to the abs then a punch to the temple. THUD! CRACK! Down he goes. Yes!

The other two charge in from either side. They’re on him fast. He’s incredible, but they’re tough, too. They beat on him as he tries to defend himself against two guys. He does pretty well, almost as though he fights double-teaming all the time. He’s smooth and strong. My hero knows how to take a punch and give one. I bet he could win this. But I can’t just stand here.

I don’t know what comes over me, but I run in. I jump on one guy’s back. He throws me off, but I roll with it. I jump at him again. He pushes me off him. Now, I have his attention. He tries to kick me as I rise. I might not be as strong as these guys, but I’m quick. I move back out of range. I put up my fists and dance around. I kick out, like guys do in movies. I don’t think I do it right. I wish I knew how to fight. He laughs at me. I smile at him.

“What you smiling about, ninja boy? You like getting your ass kicked?”

“I’m smiling because you forgot something.”

“What’s that?”

“I’m not the one you’re really fighting.”

Before the punk can react, Miguel’s giant arms wrap around his head. With a flex and a squeeze, the guy is unconscious in seconds. Thanks to my distraction, my superhero knocked out the second guy fast. And now the third. The punks lie on the parking lot pavement, unconscious. I run up to hug Miguel while he grabs his phone and calls the police. He’s so solid. I’ve never felt a man like him before. I feel ... safe.

An hour later, we’re in his car. I said I’d take the bus, but he insisted. We know each other from the gym, but all our conversations have been me finding new weight lifting questions to ask him. Alone now, I ask lots of questions. He’s 25. He wrestles a lot, which is where he learned to fight. I make sure to tell him that I’m 19 now. And an independent college student. A man. A single man. He’s single, too. I ask about Javi, but he says that’s just business. And not for much longer. I can’t help but smile. I still don’t like Javi. He’s still mean.

When we arrive at the dorms, I invite him up. He smiles and tells me that it’s late, but he does say maybe some other time. I can’t help myself. I lunge at him and steal a kiss. Miguel looks surprised but doesn’t fight it. As I leave the car, I again tell him thanks. I don’t tell him that he’s my hero and that I pledge my undying loyalty to him. But he is and I do.

Today. The Cave Gym. Los Angeles CA.


“I can’t believe I let you drag me down here, Val. I’m too good to you.”

I chill on the weight bench, rubbing my bulge in my white spandex pants as he flexes for me, “C’mon, Miguel. It’s a great place to workout in private. Cody said we’ll have the whole place to ourselves this morning. Now squeeze your leg harder. HARDER! I want to see your muscles pop. Yeah, better. You’re going to look better than ever in your next Cave match.”

Miguel scowls at me, “Shut it. I’m willing to use The Cave weight room with you, but that’s it. I’m over this place. Time to start a new chapter. Don’t bring it up again.”

I stay calm, refusing to be rattled by his warning tone and popping veins on his chiseled physique. Miguel loves his body. I love his body. But what I really love is working with him to use all that muscle to dominate other guys. Especially as a superhero or villain. That means working for The Cave, a gay-oriented, superhero-themed wrestling video company.

I wrestle here as Valet. Miguel used to be Moneymaker and before that, Day. Unfortunately, he wants to quit for the wrong reasons. I’m pushing, but Miguel is being stubborn. Two weeks ago, Cody, one of The Cave owners (who’s pretty smart and very manipulative), told me that he needs a firm hand and a push. I’m hoping he’s right. I’ve been a lot more forceful. It actually feels great.


Ever since the parking lot incident, I’ve been blindly loyal as Miguel’s most positive cheerleader and ‘henchman’. For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been subtly trying something different. I’m still his cheerleader. I’m just emphasizing the ‘leader’ over the ‘cheer’. Every day, I’m testing the waters to see if my efforts are paying off, to see if I can influence him to return to The Cave.

I casually tell him, “Do a most muscular for me. Nice. Hold it. Hold it.” He obeys me, so I say, “I can’t believe you’re just giving up. I never thought you’d let Javi’s musclebound friends chase you out of The Cave.”

Miguel stops posing and points at me, “Watch your mouth.”

I spread my legs wider and idly tug on my bulge in my compression pants. His eyes look down as I just play with myself while we have this confrontation. “What happened to the beast who fought off three guys singlehanded to save me? The guy who faced real danger for a young man he barely knew. That was scary. The Cave - yeah, I said it again - is just bullshit fun.”

“I don’t know what’s gotten into you but stop talking right now.”

“Make me.”

“You’ve gotten real cocky lately.” Miguel warns, “You know I’d never lay a hand on you, but that doesn’t mean you can talk to me however you want.”

“How about we both stop talking?”

I rise up and move in. I put my hand on his thick left pec and slide it over the smooth heaving chest. He growls as I circle behind him. I kiss his spine as I caress his sides. My hands run over his broad shoulders and over his biceps as I continue to kiss his back. He moans. I kneel down, reaching up between his legs. I cup his balls and fondle them. He grunts.

As I literally kiss his ass, I order, “Flex your arms.” He does. I let go of his balls and stand up. I squeeze the huge biceps from behind, unable to put a dent in the bowling ball muscles. I kiss each bicep tenderly. “Keep them up.” I slip under his raised arms to kneel in front of him. I order, “Flex your legs.” He does. I say, “Harder.” He grunts to make them pop. “HARDER!”

Miguel strains, putting his all into the muscle worship. He loves showing off, so he doesn’t even realize I’m controlling him. I call out poses and he does them all while I caress and fondle his muscles. I step up my criticism, getting bold about correcting him and commanding him to work harder. Each day, I’ve been being more and more manipulative. Today will be the ultimate test. I hope it’s not too soon.

From the doorway, we hear, “Don’t hurt yourself. I don’t need to see a grown man cry.”


We look over and see a 6'2"/300-lbs monster in the doorway. Miguel says, “Pete? What are you doing here? Cody said we’d have the place to ourselves.”

“I guess he was wrong. As usual. I’m the one who’s gonna have the place all to myself. Get out.”

I speak up, “We’re not done.”

“Yeah, you are."


"Cody said -"

"You should know that Cody doesn't tell me what to do. Besides, look at you, twink. You can use bottled water as dumbbells in the parking lot and get a workout. And this one doesn’t count. From what Ryan says, he’s not even a Cave wrestler any more. Not that he was ever much of one. More of a prettyboy heel-jobber. Just like Xaq.”

My boss rolls his shoulders back as he asks, “Did you just compare me to Xaq?”

Pete looks at Miguel, “Don't puff out that chest at me. Remember what I did to you when your little buddy faced Paul? Anyway, if you do come back, you and Xaq should form a tag team. ‘Useless Muscle’ has a nice ring to it for a couple jobbers like you.” (read about it here: The Cave Undercard 19)

Miguel’s pecs bounce as he says, “Watch your fuckin’ mouth, Pete.”

The beefy monster just laughs, “Ooh, I’m scared. Look, I was there when you broke, remember? I was recording every second of your humiliation. Javi sent his boys over from Rival and they kicked your ass. They destroyed you physically and mentally. And there was the stunt at Howard Hill Manor. Pathetic." (read about it here: The Cave Undercard 22 and AMU 150)

Miguel points at the big man, "You're one to talk about being pathetic, Pete. Don't take out your sexual frustration about Ryan on me."

Pete laughs, "Weak. Lots of guys lose matches, but what makes you the most pathetic is that you lost then quit. Yeah, I never knew Javi could laugh until I told him that, but he howled. Of course, he can afford to laugh, what with owning his own wrestling video company and fucking a real man like Ramsay.”

I step up to defend my boss, “Shut your big fat mouth, asshole. You wish you were half as good looking and talented as he is!”

Pete looks at me with a smirk, “What did you say to me, kid?”

“I said. Shut. Your. Big. Fat - URK!”

Suddenly, Pete’s big paw is around my neck. Miguel moves in to help me. One thing leads to another and the two of them are headed to the ring to wrestle.

Miguel vs. Pete.

Unfortunately, we don’t have our gear with us, but we find some red trunks that fit in the locker room. Luckily, The Cave always has some extra stuff lying around. No boots that fit me, but Miguel finds some black ones that are perfect for him. More good luck. Not that it matters. My boss looks perfect in anything and he’s so talented that he can adapt to any situation.


I’ve been ordered to stay out of the action. While I appreciate Miguel’s concern for me, I make no promises. Pete is the biggest guy in The Cave, which makes him one of the worst guys to face unprepared. If my boss needs my help, he’s getting it whether he wants it or not. I’m not afraid of some overweight asshole. Give me five seconds on his back and I can knock him out, no matter how thick his neck is.

On a positive note, I haven’t seen Miguel this fired up for a match since he destroyed Javi. I tell him that, hoping to encourage him, but he waves it off. That’s fine, but I can see the difference. He’s always confident, but not really focused on winning to the same degree as he was against his former tag partner. Now, I see him running through his moves in his head and really focusing. I see the determination in his handsome face.


Pete is waiting for us in the ring in plain black trunks, boots and pads. He’s so arrogant. Just because he's so big, he thinks he can push anyone around. He is so big. His stats say 300, but he’s probably more. Miguel is 220-lbs of beautiful muscleman, while Pete is more of hairy beast. In a just and fair world, he shouldn't be any match for the gorgeous bodybuilder, but he's a surprisingly good wrestler.


The wrestlers circle the ring. Miguel looks gorgeous, still pumped from our posing session. I could watch him all day. I slap the apron, cheering him on. At 150-lbs, I don’t rate any attention, like I’m not even here in my red briefs and sneakers. Good, maybe I can surprise Pete and put him down fast if things go wrong. Not that they will, but anyone can get lucky.

They move in for a lockup. Pete immediately uses his massive amount of bulk to power Miguel into a side headlock. He squeezes my boss’s head against his thick side and flexes his undefined bicep into his temple. The handsome hunk moans and his head goes red. Damn. I tell him he’s got this. The monstrous wrestler grinds his knuckles on Miguel’s head, toying with him.

I cry out, “No fair!”

Pete shoots me the finger. Good, so he is hearing me and he stopped his dirty move because of me. Big dummy. The beastly behemoth forces my boss around the ring by his head. Miguel stumbles to keep up. He tries a forearm to the back, but it just bounces off the layers and layers of padding. THUD! He tries to push free, but his head is wedged in tight. Another fist, but nothing. POW!

I encourage my guy, “He really felt that! I saw it on his face!”

The massive monster stops dragging my boss and stares at me, “Don’t lie to the man, kid.”

I lock eyes with him, keeping him focused on me. Miguel punches Pete's leg from behind, hitting him in his hamstring. POW! POW! POW! The big beast genuinely feels that. The bodybuilder manages to pull his head free then he drives his boot into the back of Pete's knee. THWAK! The rough shot drops the massive monster to one knee. PLOP!

Miguel immediately charges in from behind with a clothesline from behind. WHACK! The big behemoth flies forward, falling face first to the canvas. SPLAT! Miguel launches himself up and comes down with a massive elbow drop to the back of Pete’s head. CRACK! It drives the huge wrestler’s ugly bearded face into the mat, completely stunning him. What an amazing move! My boss is the best!

The bodybuilder slides on top of Pete, sitting on his shoulder sideways. His boot pins the beast’s head down as he presses his weight on his back. Miguel pulls up the monster’s left arm between his legs. He really cranks on the perfect armbar, testing the massive shoulder. The handsome hunk even grabs the fingers and bends them back. Picture perfect torture.

“Way to go, sir!”

Pete’s boots uselessly kick up and down as he’s ruthlessly tortured by the more skilled wrestler. The beastly behemoth has size, but it's useless when he's flat on his face. He’s really outmatched in the ground game. The armbar has the big man moaning. He growls and plants his right hand. I warn my boss, but I’m too late. Pete presses up and rolls, toppling the handsome hunk and freeing himself.

Both guys rise. Pete tries a surprise charge, but he's slow and my brilliant boss ducks to Pete's left side. He grabs the arm on the way by then manages to swing his legs up, catching the beastly behemoth’s other arm. Yes! He holds the crucifix, stretching out the huge wrestler’s chest and shoulders. Miguel pulls back and his 220-lbs of muscle is too much to resist, even for a guy like Pete. They topple back and Pete is rolled up into a pin.

I slap the mat, “ONE! TWO!”

Pete kicks out. He rolls around into a crouch and points at me, “Don’t try to fast count me again, kid.”

As he rises, I tell him, “That was NOT fast. You’re just too slow.”

“You keep it up and you better hope so, because if you can’t out run me, you’re dead meat.”

I fire back, “It’ll be pretty hard to chase me when you’re asleep!”

Before Pete can respond, Miguel comes in from behind. He grabs the overly-huge asshole around the leg as he wraps their legs. With a hard pull, Pete is actually tripped backwards, landing hard on his shoulder and neck. BOOM! The handsome bodybuilder rolls over then leaps up, coming down with a huge splash. SPLAT! He bounces off then springs up, coming down with a massive leg drop over Pete's bearded face. WHACK! The huge beast's legs fly up then down on impact.

Miguel lies across Pete's chest for another pin. I slap the apron. “ONE!” Pete kicks free. The handsome hunk drags the huge wrestler up by his wrist. He actually manages to roll the 300-lbs of jelly onto his shoulders then squat him up into a fireman’s carry. Miguel drops back, slamming the mountain of mass down onto his back. KABOOM! Pete grabs his back and rolls onto his side. My boss unleashes his boots into the back and raised shoulder. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

Pete rolls with the stomps then manages to flop between the bottom and middle rope. Miguel can't stop him as he rolls his 300-lbs out of the ring and onto the apron then down to the floor. PLOP! He rises to a knee. I move around towards him, but he rises up surprisingly fast. The massive monster turns towards me and gives me the evil eye. He looks pissed.

I hold up my hands, “I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I mean, you’re getting your ass kicked pretty bad. We don’t want to injure you, just keep our gym time.”

“Watch it, kid. You’re cute, but cuteness only protects you for so long.”

Miguel comes sliding in with a baseball slide, his boots slamming into Pete’s left shoulder. WHOMP! The impact sends the unprepared big man sideways onto the floor. CRASH! I make a move, but my boss stops me, telling me to stay back. He moves in then unleashes more boots down onto the beastly behemoth. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Nowhere to roll away to now, you big bully.

Pete suddenly turns and rolls right into Miguel’s legs, like the giant boulder from that old Raiders movie. Anyway, the massive monster trips the handsome hunk down and rolls on top of him. Uh oh! I charge in, raising my shoe at his ugly mug. He sees me out of the corner of his eye, getting his hand up in time. He catches my shoes then casually pushes out. The force sends me stumbling back ten feet before I fall onto my ass. PLOP!

Under the distracted Pete, Miguel bucks up and manages to slide out from under him. At least I did something. They both rise. Pete says, “Your boy is in for a world of hurt if he doesn’t settle down.”

“My boy? He’s a man and he can take care of himself. You need to worry about me.”

Pete smirks, “No, I don’t. I really, really don’t.”

They move towards the ring, keeping a careful watch on each other. Miguel circles around to me. He says, “What did I tell you? Stay out of it.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Does you mean that you will stay out of it?”

“No, sir.” Miguel just looks at me and shakes his head.

Pete laughs, “You gotta like his confidence. I see why you keep him around. Maybe I’ll take him home with me when we’re done.”

I shudder at the thought. Blech. The wrestlers roll into the ring on opposite sides then rise up. They face off again. As they move in for a lockup, Pete tries a surprise big boot. Luckily, it’s not a surprise. The handsome hunk catches the big boot then just pushes, toppling Pete backwards into the ropes. The whole ring creeks and the steel cables stretch back. Lucky for Pete, this is a real pro wrestling ring and used to 300-lbs guys.

Pete pushes off the ropes and stumbles forward. I think he's going for a shoulder block, but Miguel leaps up and meets the monstrous wrestler with a perfect drop kick to the shoulder and chest. WHOMP! SPLAT! The bigger man wobbles as Miguel lands on the canvas. My boss smartly kicks his boot into Pete's knee and the behemoth finally topples to the side. THWAK! KABOOM! The huge wrestler rolls to his hands and knees, his face red as his bulk is dominated by the bodybuilder's skill.

Miguel jumps on Pete’s back, driving his ass down onto him. PLOP! SPLAT! The massive monster is flattened down. My boss steps forward in front of the shoulders. He pulls Pete up into a standing head scissors. He allows himself a flex as his powerful legs crush the huge wrestler’s empty head. My hero always works his legs hard at the gym. Now Pete is feeling the effects.

I enjoy seeing every muscle in Miguel’s thick leg flex and expand around his victim’s head. I cheer him on as he squeezes, striking a most muscular pose as he goes for broke. Pete is really losing it. I can tell. He’s moaning and groaning. That’ll teach him. Uh oh. Behind my boss, The beastly behemoth plants one boot. He grips Miguel’s legs tightly.

I yell, “Look out, he’s going to -”

I’m too slow. Pete presses up, lifting my 220-lbs hero onto his shoulders like he was a lightweight. Suddenly, he falls backwards, dropping Miguel onto his back and shoulders from the huge height. KABOOM! My boss hits hard on the mat in front of the far corner. The impact has clearly stunned him.

Pete rolls up to his knees with his legs spread. He has a huge smile and his tongue hanging out like the animal that he is. I make a face as he adjusts his pouch in his black trunks. The huge wrestler spreads his arms and smirks at me. I can only stare at him, hoping to keep him focused on me while Miguel recovers. I see the handsome hunk slide back into the corner and rest on the bottom turnbuckle, rubbing his neck. Even suffering, Miguel is so beautiful.

I run around the ring fast, sliding into the ring to check on my boss.

Valerio vs. Pete.

I ask Miguel how he is. That was a rough one. I suddenly feel big arms wrap around my waist and pull me up into a reverse bearhug. How’d Pete get behind me so fast? Uh oh. I could never break this creep’s hold, so why even try? Pete carries me to the middle of the ring. He squeezes and I moan. Damn, the monster is strong!

I shiver as I feel his thick bearded scraping my bare flesh. Pete asks me, “What are you doing in the ring? This is how little boys get hurt.”

I tell him, “I was just checking on him, same as I was with you. Put me down.”

Pete squeezes me harder, “How about I put you down on a more permanent basis?”

I twist and fling my elbow backwards. He’s totally not expecting it, so I manage to connect with the side of his head. CRACK! The beastly behemoth drops me and backs up. I spin around the leap up with a drop kick to the chest. WHOMP! I fall to the ground while he doesn't even move. At least he's still shaking out his head. I know I have to work fast. I jump up and charge in to give him a kick to the balls.

My foot rises but he reaches down and grabs my ankle just before I connect. Uh oh. Pete literally lifts my leg up in the air and I’m flipped upside down. I kick out with my other shoe, hitting his round torso, but I only annoy him as he grabs my other ankle. I hang by my ankles, supporting myself on the ring in the assisted handstand. I kick my legs, but he holds me firmly.

“I don’t like beating on lightweights, kid, but for you? I might have to make an exception.”

I squirm and struggle, “Let go! Fight me like a man!”

I crunch up and grab his hands. My plan is to pry his fingers open, but the massive monster simply falls forward, driving my shoulders and upper back down. BOOM! Ouch. The impact stuns me. I get pulled up by a choke around my neck then grabbed by my inner thigh. The behemoth's thick fingers squeeze around my neck and leg as I’m powered up into a gorilla press. WHOA! He casually walks to the ropes.

As I’m held aloft, suspended in the gorilla press, bracing to be thrown out of the ring to the floor 11 feet below, I blurt out, “Wait, wait, wait!”

The monstrous wrestler looks up. He’s not even straining to support and balance my 150-lbs. He asks in an annoyed tone, “What now?”

“I think you forgot something?”

“What? Are you afraid of flying?”

“No. You forgot who you’re really fighting.”

At that exact moment, Miguel throws his arm up between Pete’s thick legs. He slams his bulging bicep into the invulnerable beast’s very vulnerable balls. SQUISH! The huge wrestler gurgles as he stands frozen. A couple of seconds later, I roll backwards, flipping with my back down as he drops to his knees. PLOP! I brace for impact on the canvas from the 7-foot height but get caught in my boss’s arms.

Miguel shakes his head as he cradles me in his arms. I smile, “My hero.” Meanwhile, Pete is swearing as he leans back on his knees rubbing his bulge. He is cursing and threatening, but I kick him in the back of the head with my shoe, sending him forward onto the middle rope. CRACK! I tell him, “Keep quiet. We’re having a moment.” I look back up at my boss with a big smile.

Miguel rolls his eyes then lowers my feet. He says, “Get out of the ring. And stay out.”

I salute him, “Yes sir.”

To exit, I step on Pete’s broad back, using it to launch myself over the top rope. As I drop, I bring my foot down on the back of his head while he’s hanging on the middle rope. CRACK! I land on the apron then kick sideways, sending my shoe into the side of his head. WHACK! I finally drop to the floor and dust my hands. The beefy beast falls into the ring in a heap, holding his head and cursing about how I'm pissing him off. Whatever.

Hey, every little bit helps, right?

Miguel vs. Pete. Part Two.

Miguel grabs Pete by his thick hair and the back of his trunks. He pulls the dazed douchebag off the middle rope then spins him fast. He lets go, whipping the monster between the top and middle turnbuckle left shoulder first. Pete stumbles through, his shoulder slamming into the ringpost. CLANG! My boss grabs him around the waist from behind and pulls him back.

Pete is grunting as Miguel suddenly lifts him up for a belly-to-back suplex. Wow! Even with all his strength, the bodybuilder can't get him over, but he doesn't really try. Instead, Miguel lifts and twists, just dropping the bigger man onto his lift shoulder. SLAM! The huge wrestler moans as he rolls to rise. The handsome hunk moves in fast with a big boot to the side. THUD! OOF! Pete rolls over onto his stomach, leaving himself wide open for boots to his softening shoulder. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

The beastly behemoth throws himself at Miguel’s legs again, but this time, my boss is ready. He leaps up and Pete flops under him, landing face down. The handsome hunk lands his 220-lbs on the back of Pete’s weakened shoulder. WHAM! As soon as he steps off, Pete is reaching for his shoulder as even he can't ignore a shot like that! What a move! What a man!

I laugh, “You can’t pull the same shit twice on a ring god like Miguel, dumbass! Get some more moves before you step in the ring with a master!”

Miguel drags Pete up by his left wrist, pulling hard to hyperextend the shoulder. It has to be wrecked by now. Suddenly, the big man pulls his arm to him, yanking the handsome hunk into a knee lift. WHOMP! OOF! My boss bends forward. Pete grabs him around the waist, lifts and flips him over like he was a lightweight. He drops him across his knee. CRACK! I wince as the massive monster pushes Miguel off his leg to the mat.

Pete grabs a handful of hair to drag Miguel up as he rises. He scoops my boss up across his chest then body slams him down. BOOM! I slap the apron and call out encouragement to get Miguel to focus. The behemoth, meanwhile, brings his boots (backed by all that bulk) down onto the amazing muscleman’s naturally perfect midsection. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

I try to distract Pete, but he ignores me. Jerk. The pudgy powerhouse drags Miguel up and body slams him again. BOOM! And then for a third time! BOOM! Oh no! The huge wrestler is feeling really cocky now. He pulls Miguel over onto his hands and knees then locks on a standing head scissors. It’s not as good as my boss’s was (Pete's legs lack any definition).

The monstrous wrestler knows how dangerous Miguel is, so he doesn’t wait. Pete bends forward, grabs him around the waist and powers him up. The beast adjusts his hold then falls back in a piledriver! BAM! My boss collapses to the side. Oh boy. The massive mountain rises up slowly then actually flexes. Yuck! He puts his boot on the unmoving hunk’s back and shows off for me. I can’t believe it.

As I desperately try to think of what to do next, Pete casually kicks Miguel over onto his back. He kneels down and stares at me while putting his left hand between my boss’s perfect pecs. The massive monster lifts his chin at me, “Go on, kid. Count.” I shake my head. He sneers and gives me the evil eye, “It’s not a request. COUNT!”

“Make me.”

Pete smirks, “You’re a brave little man. How about this? Do it or I’ll piledrive him again.”

I gulp and look at the handsome hunk sprawled out, legs open and twitching. I have no choice.

I slap the ring apron, “ONE!”

“I notice you’re not fast counting now.”

“You told me to go slower. So, I am. Make up your mind.”

“Count, kid.”

I slap the ring apron again, “ONE!”

"That was two."

"When you distracted me, I thought I saw your hand lift up, so I had to start again."

"Just for that, I do this."

Pete slides his left hand up, running it over Miguel's handsome face. He palms Miguel’s head. He pulls up, breaking any possible count. As the monster smirks at me, the handsome hunk suddenly wakes up. He brings his hands up and grabs Pete’s left wrist. He rolls back into a ball and draws his boots up. As the beast looks to see what's happening, the bodybuilder slams his boots up into the huge wrestler’s chin. CRACK! The bigger man falls backwards, looking stunned.

I cheer and jump for joy, but Miguel wastes no time celebrating. He spins on his ass and wraps his legs around Pete’s thick arm. He lies back, pulling the arm out straight as he cranks on the armbar. Yes! With all that shoulder work, my boss has set this up perfectly. The beastly behemoth thrashes and writhes as his arm and shoulder are tortured. He slaps the black boots on his chest as he cries out in pain.

I pound the apron, “Give up! Give up! Give up!”

Miguel cranks hard and Pete's screams of pain get me hard. My man is the best! He’s the best! The best! The massive monster is bridging his huge stomach and hips up as he squirms to get free. I jump up on the apron to get a better view. I wish I had my phone. I love watching the big man helpless and crying out. I’m looking down at him as my boss works the arm.

Suddenly, Pete manages to use his inhuman bulk to throw himself towards Miguel. It enables him to bend his arm and the pressure is gone. The handsome hunk tries to power Pete back into the hold, but the mountainous monster just throws himself over Miguel and the hold is lost. They both scramble up, but it’s the asshole that charges in, clotheslining my boss with his good arm. WHOMP! WHAM! Miguel goes down.

I stomp on the apron, cursing and refusing to accept this shift. I’m looking at Miguel when I should be looking at Pete. Suddenly, a big boot comes between the top and middle ropes, slamming into my stomach. THUD! I fly off the apron, over the protective mats and onto the concrete floor. SPLAT! The impact stuns me, but at least nothing’s broken.

Pete says, “Be glad I didn’t aim for your head, little man.”

Miguel is back up, but Pete sees him moving in. He kicks the other way, landing a shot right in the perfect stomach. THUD! OOF! Pete pulls him into a front facelock then plants him down with a DDT. CRACK! I struggle to rise while the massive monster rolls the handsome hunk over onto his back. He mounts the unmoving stud.

This time, the bulky beast counts for himself.

“One.”

I get to my feet and charge to the ring.

“Two.”

I grab the bottom rope to ...

“Three.” Damn. The huge wrestler smirks, “Tough break, kid. Guess you’re the slow one.”

Pete laughs as he rises and flexes his biceps. They're nothing compared to Miguel's, but they got him the win. Damn it. The behemoth moves off and waves his arm at me, signaling for me to come into the ring.

Close Doesn’t Count.

Pete circles as I check on Miguel. He’s awake but stunned. He stretches on the mat, trying to get his mind working right again. I tell him he did a great job and that he could’ve won. I tell him that he just proved that he can hang with anyone in The Cave and that I’m proud of him. With any kind of preparation, Pete wouldn't have stood a chance.

The winner looks at me, “How sweet. I’m gonna be fuckin’ sick now. He lost. I won. How he lost doesn’t mean shit. And trust me, he wasn’t that close.” My eyes narrow as I almost call him a liar, but I hold my tongue. Pete is almost daring me to say something. Trying to provoke me. When I don’t, he shrugs and orders, “Get his trunks off, kid. Yours, too.”

I hold his gaze for a second more. I know that if I open my mouth, he’ll kick my ass, too, but I don’t care. I start to rise when Miguel grabs my forearm and tells me to just do it. I swallow hard and silently obey my boss. I say to the huge wrestler, “You’re lucky.” He takes an aggressive step towards me and I flinch. Damn it, why did I flinch? He laughs and tells me to get to work.

Fine. I reach into the waistband of Miguel’s sweaty red trunks and slowly peel them down. It’s not like it’s the first time. I work them down, exposing his beautiful, perfectly-sized cock and hefty balls. They slide over his smooth muscular thighs then his calves until I finally work them over his black boots. Even though he lost, stripping his perfect body is really a pleasure.

Now, it’s my turn. I stand up and slide my fingers inside the waistband of my trunks. I work them down, shimmying my hips and I slide the tight red spandex off. Pete hovers behind me, checking out my ass as I finish up by stretching them over my shoes. I stand up and toss my trunks on my boss’s. I wonder what the Pete’s plans for us are.

The behemoth nods, “Nice job. Now, losers, since you’re a team, you can get on your knees and work together to strip me.”

We quickly move in then drop in front of him. We each take a side and slowly peel down his huge trunks. The beast's man meat flops out as we keep lowering the black spandex down. We take turns sliding it over his boots. When we're done, he asks for his trunks. I hand them to him then he takes them and covers Miguel's handsome features.

Naked in his boots, Pete just washes my boss's face with his sweaty trunks, “Yeah, that's some sweet man smell right there, isn’t it? Hope you boys can appreciate a fine cut of grade-A beef. You’re gonna love it.”

We gulp at the thought of this man owning us for these stakes. Pete roses the trunks aside then puts his hands behind our heads. He pushes us in together. We’re forced to suck dick from either side, working together to service the winner. I sneak my outside hand onto my boss’s arm and caress him as we work, letting him know I'm here.

Miguel slides around and takes the first turn at engulfing the cock. Pete orders me to stand and worship him. I kiss Pete’s hip then rise to rub my hands all over his massive naked body. The monster forces his cock all the way down Miguel’s throat. The handsome hunk takes it until he's allowed off. We're forced to switch rolls.

I step up and take his place, working the winner. He moans approvingly as I work my magic on his wand. I'm glad I don't have to watch a perfect physical specimen like Miguel have to worship a heavyweight asshole like Pete. It's so crazy to even think about. I focus on my task, but I hear my boss forced to tell Pete how hot and mighty he is. Ridiculous.

Pete pushes me off, “Yeah, that’s enough, kid.”

The massive monster directs Miguel towards the corner. Pete moves away from me, in behind the handsome hunk and his amazing ass. He asks, “You got protection?” I nod, so he says, “Get it, kid.”

I slide out of the ring and return with a condom and some lube I brought out with me. Pete sees the lube and smirks, “Open your boy up, kid. Get him ready.”

I can only nod as I lube my boss’s hole, using my fingers to prep him. He moans as I finger fuck him. Pete puts me on my knees and tells me to keep working. He grabs my hair and forces me back on his cock. While I slide my fingers in and out of Miguel’s beautiful ass, I suck on the cock that’s going to take it. Both of them are moaning.

Pete pulls me off and says, “Wrap it up.” I sheathe his cock then I’m forced to the side. He smirks, "Sorry, but you're not my type."

The beastly behemoth moves in and plows into Miguel. The handsome hunk still moans loudly as he’s penetrated by the winner's cock. Slow pumping begins and my boss bravely accepts the price of losing, showing what a man he is. The pounding gets faster and rougher as it goes on. The wrestlers are pumped and sweaty as Pete works.

The fuck is a fast one. Pete wastes no time enjoying this. He’s proven himself and all three of us know that he owns Miguel’s ass. This time. He picks up speed until close to climax then he pulls out and strips his condom. The mountain man pumps his cock then looks at me, “Get over here.” I move in and he puts my mouth back on his cock. Within seconds, he explodes down my throat.

I swallow his load. Pete holds my hair tightly, controlling my head. I breathe through my nose as I take in his seed. He finally softens up and stops shooting. I clean him off then he pulls my head back. He says, “Next time, don’t mess with the big men, kid.”

Pete lets me go then leaves us to clean up the mess. Miguel helps me up and asks if I’m okay. I nod, asking the same of him. He confirms he’s fine. I look at his rock-hard cock and drop to my knees in front of him. He tries to tell me I don’t need to, but I want to. I smirk, “It’ll get the taste of Pete out of my mouth.”

I slide on and suck a load out of the handsome hunk as he runs his fingers through my hair. I jerk myself as I kneel there. it doesn’t take long before I’m swallowing another load as well as shooting one out of my own cock. I savor Miguel’s seed as I milk myself dry.

Miguel pulls me up and we bro hug. He's disappointed that he lost and I feel like he's really thinking about the match. When we pull off, we silently leave the ring to grab the cleaning supplies. The handsome hunk is still deep in thought. I get worried that he’s going to be depressed about losing. He shouldn’t be. Not to Pete with no preparation. If anything, he should be impressed by his performance. As we finish cleaning up and put the supplies away, I break the silence and encourage him.

I say, “Damn, you almost had him. It was so impressive, considering we didn't know this was happening and you haven't wrestled for a few weeks. You should demand an official rematch, sir.”

“You know what? Don’t call me ‘sir’ anymore.”

“What do you mean?”

Wait, what does he mean?

“I’ve been re-thinking a few things. Including our relationship. And this match with Pete made me realize something. You were right. I haven’t been this fired up since my breakup with Javi. Why? The whole Moneymaker and Valet thing has made me complacent. I’ve been believing my own hype. I need to be challenged and pushed. Pete just did that. It felt good, even though I lost.”

“What are you saying?”

“I need a change. Moneymaker and his boy Valet? It’s done. It’s time to move on.”

The End for Moneymaker and Valet.

I ask fearfully, “Done? You don’t mean that, right? Is it because I didn’t help enough? I wanted to break the final pin, but I was too slow. I’ll get faster!”

Miguel looks at me, “Let me finish. Moneymaker and Valet are done. And you and me? We’re done being boss and boy or master and henchman or whatever you want to call it. It’s a toxic way to work. I knew that from me and Javi, but I did it anyway. I’ve noticed that over the last couple of weeks, you’ve been pushing against it. Rebelling. Trying to take control.”

I put my hands over my face and curse at myself, “It’s all Cody’s fault! I never should’ve listened to him!”

“What does Cody have to do with anything?”

I look at Miguel with pleading eyes, “It’s not important. Just crap. He messes with your mind. You know that! You warned me about him. You warned me. And I still fell for it. He’s so fucking evil! Ignore the last two weeks! I don’t mind being your boy! Really!”

“Too bad, because you’re fired.” Tears well up in my eyes. He smiles, “Whoa, whoa, whoa. Relax. If Cody’s really the reason for your behavior change, maybe you should thank him. Because I liked it. I liked seeing you stand up for yourself to me the same way you stand up to everyone else for me.”

“You did?”

“Yep. It opened my eyes. That’s what’s been wrong. That’s what I’ve been missing. You're not a boy. You're a man. From now on, I really want you to work with me, not for me. Push me. Challenge me. Like you’ve been doing. Don’t just tell me I’m the best. Help me become the best. And I’ll do the same for you.”

“What? Am I hearing this right?”

“You heard me. I’d rather have you as a buddy than a boy. Let’s be a team. A team that trains harder. Works harder. Prepares harder. A team of equals. Brains and brawn. A real team. You in? I mean, maybe you don’t want that? Maybe you’re into the whole -”

I break into a huge smile and interrupt him, “In? Yeah, I’m in! It’s awesome!” I hug him hard. I push back and run my finger over his abs, “We’re a team now. Equals.”

“Yep.”

I think as I repeat, “Train harder. Work harder. Prep harder.”

“Yep.”

My eyebrows go up as I slowly ask, “Cheat harder?”

Miguel laughs loudly, “If you want. You’re such a bad boy.”

I smirk, “Like you’re not?” I tilt my head back-and-forth, “Okay, teammate. I have a question. Do I have to stop being Valet?”

Miguel thinks, “Well, no, I guess not. You actually like the name?”

“I actually do. Fans know me. I’ve got a couple of rivalries. I mean, it won’t mean as much when I destroy Blue Arrow and Bird Boy if I’m somebody else. And I really want to humiliate them both. So, can’t we keep Moneymaker and Valet as identities and still be a real team?”

“You know what? We totally can.”

The Beginning for Moneymaker and Valet.

21 comments:

  1. That was a very hot and cute story. I'm shipping Miguel and Valerio so hard now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Thanks. Hot and cute are great words. I appreciate the comment!

      Delete
  2. This was so hot and adorable! The best part for me was "He’s so fucking evil!" LMAO God forbid Cody was an actual heel the way he gets under people's skin he'd be a force to be wreckoned with. Though it's weird I thought Miguel and Cody got along I'm surprised he told Val not to trust him ect? Anyways Great match never really liked Pete but I appreciate the character all the same. And Xaq vs Val is a future 5 star match no matter who wins or lose. And so is a potential Moneymaker vs The Bat 2, or a tag team match between the 4. Either way I love the little drops and hints of future plot great story!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I may have over-written the Cody part (or under-written it). You’re right that Cody and Miguel get along, but Miguel has called Cody out for messing with him. Even folks who like Cody know how he is when he doesn’t get his way. Maybe it needs softer language and a reminder that Val’s last appearance was a solo one. Miguel warned him that Cody was going to try to manipulate him, which is exactly what he did. And when Val is panicking, he got overly dramatic because he doesn’t like Cody as much as his boss does. I’ll think on how make that read better, because if it takes me this long to explain my thinking, it’s obviously not clear.

      Delete
  3. Aw! I loved this one. MIguel and Val both get some wonderful character revelations and development. It’s now so clear why he follows Moneymaker no matter what. It was also nice to see a sweeter side to Miguel.

    Javi really should remember that first impressions can last a long time.

    Pete appears. Me: Boo!

    Rats, I was really rooting for them. Glad Miguel realized this was not a healthy relationship though. Also, he wasn’t the only one laughing when Val said “Cheat harder?”

    Val is feeling pretty damn cocky. Got my fingers crossed that it doesn’t bite him in the ass when he takes on the bigger guys.

    Great story, Alex! I’m honesty on #teammoneymakerandvalet now.

    A brief note on my favorite character. I love how all of these small wrestlers are now gunning for muscle beast Xaq. Val and Winston certainly set their goals high. I’m really hope they pull it off.

    PS: I still owe you a video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Xaq casts a big shadow over The Cave. I think only Cody gets mentioned more by other characters. Art imitating life, based on their popularity with readers, too.

      Pete does have that effect, but we haven’t seen him wrestle in a while and he fit the story. I’ve had Jae say positive things about him, but I don’t think we’ve ever really seen a positive side to Pete, so it makes sense he’d get booed.

      I’ll let you know on the video. I’m still working on last year’s.

      Delete
    2. Xaq casts a big shadow on this site too. His match against Cody is back on the most viewed list 3 years after it came out. Crazy! Someone must have linked to it or something?

      Yeah, I’m not a fan but I’m sure Pete must have plenty of fans. Besides, the match seems to have helped Miguel’s thinking so it was worth suffering his presence. ;)

      No problem. Just wanted to make sure you remembered.

      Delete
    3. I think it started from Twitter, which is my biggest source of linked traffic. I haven't tweeted about the stories, except that one, and it's suddenly just getting a ton of views every day.

      Delete
  4. I like Pete! I loved him manhandling Val, and I loved Pete getting worked over by the smaller guys.

    I love Val, too. Unbreakably loyal. Fun to see things from his POV.

    As for Miguel/Moneymaker, after the Night/Day breakup, nah, nope, no thanks. I just have a VERY hard time sympathizing with him. Sorry MM, but actions have consequences, buddy. :) So Val, don't get on MM's bad side, you've seen the way he gets rid of someone... I KNOW I'm not giving Miguel the benefit of the doubt for growth and redemption, and maybe we saw the seeds of that here, but I'll just cautiously wait and see.

    Fun, fun story as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! One Pete fan. :)

      Glad you found the story fun.

      Delete
  5. Lots of “Pete hate” in between the AMU Fanverse! Haha. Hey, he does like to create drama. Snarky comments, petty, but hey, he is the only one representing the big fat boys in The Cave, a place filled with hunky muscular good looking guys. And surviving in that social world in LA can’t be easy either! I bet he gets a lot of grief. Let’s cut him so slack! Besides, he is fun to read! One thing for sure he makes you react one way or another and for me that is a trait of a winner character. Every time he makes an appearance he always makes his presence know, even when he doesn’t eve ln speak. Like Cody saying, “Ryan and his obnoxious friend Pete” or “Ryan and his nasty friend” etc etc. And I always get a chuckle. For some reason Pete lives in Cody’s mind! Hehe
    Besides that. Technical details. Love the manipulations of Miguel. Those first two with the white T and the compression pants...ugh. And Pete’s were super cool. That dude had done serious hair and I loved his Cave singlet! That kicked ass! Way to go Miller! That is some serious detail. Very cool touch!
    Great love story. I mean cmon. MIguel, seriously was a cool dude towards Valerio inside the gym and outside. Even in that small gym scene, we can tell that Javi was definitely an asshole towards Miguel. Maybe more than an asshole, perhaps tethering on the abusive. Not in the scene, but back when they were by themselves. So perhaps those two were in a dangerous relationship in which Miguel was the victim and his only way out, was through the Cave. And he might have been a bit rough on Javi but perhaps the older man learned his lesson. Perhaps he treats Ramsay a bit better. Even with Valerio you can see that MM has a side of him that he allows to be controlled, and in the hands of an abusive person, that is a very dangerous trait. I think Val, just realized that. He likes MIguel though. Like he really likes Miguel. And viceversa. I’m definitely on camp MM and Val. And of MM individually. He might be a villain in the Cave but not outside of it. Or at least with the ones he cares about!
    And everyone wants XAQ! What’s up with that? Haha!
    The match was great. It was a tough match for MM because he just doesn’t have the skills to beat a big huge man like Pete yet. But I think this story is a turning point for his character. A huge one. So the next time these two meet, Pete better be ready!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pete's definitely one-of-a-kind, physically and in terms of personality.

      I don't think there's a right-wrong in the whole Javi-Miguel thing. At least, that isn't the intent. We've clearly seen that Javi is an intense dude. Some guys thrive in that environment (e.g., Ramsay) and some don't (e.g., Miguel). Miguel went from 'nothing he does is right' with Javi to 'everything he does is amazing' with Val. Perhaps he's realized that neither of those really work for him and what he needs is an honest, balanced relationship.

      Wouldn't you want Xaq if you had the chance?

      Delete
    2. Shhhh don’t tell anybody!!! 🤐😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣

      Delete
  6. I also love that the Miguel-rescuing-Val-from-thugs scene was totally an 80s action movie scene, and in MY head at least, had awesome 80s instrumental music playing during it. And I mean that 100% positively and unironically.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked this story far more than I expected to considering the characters. Which, naturally, is a testament to the storyteller. M and V's backstory was great and rounds out the characters. I'm actually a little more sympathetic towards V now! And maybe M a little. He expressed some real growth and maturity in his relationships when he acknowledged his relationship with Javi was toxic and so was the dynamics between him and V. Pete always seemed kind of a brutish oaf, but I suspect there's more to him than we've seen, too. I appreciate the inclusion of someone who isn't a muscular pretty boy with Pete. He adds some interesting variety.

    It'll be fun to see where M and V go from here. V is still a devious little punk, but now we see why. And M is still damaged I think from his time with Javi. But now they're more interesting. (Will still be fun to see them get their asses kicked.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate that. I've known M&V's back story since the beginning, so finally glad to find an opportunity to share it and glad it's been well-received.

      Delete
  8. Oh man, it's wonderful to see Pete getting in the ring once again. As much as I like hot muscular guys in action, I love seeing a big fat man getting the spotlight every once in a while. And Pete is the only one who fits the bill among the entire roster. I love it when he's manhandling the muscle dudes, showing that muscle isn't everything. I love it even more when he's the one getting manhandled, because mass isn't everything. Would like to see him lose more often since he's a jerkass haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, love hearing from someone who likes seeing guys like Pete in action. I always get the impression that readers don’t like guys like him. Your comment definitely makes me think about new things for the big guy.

      Delete