Sunday, March 31, 2019

Story Preview: April 2019 (WARNING: SPOILERS)

I passed 2,000,000 page views today. Yay! How will I start the journey to the next million? Click and be spoiled about April's stories.



Two one-on-one matches this month, each featuring the debut of a handsome new stud. One is the continuation of my most popular narrative of 2018 (and if it doesn't sound too immodest, I love this installment) and the other brings back a couple of characters we haven't seen since 2017 (so it's been like a few weeks in Cave time).

April 1: The Cave Unleashed 10: Beau vs. Lethal Lee Evans

Beau. Dusty. 'Lethal' Lee Evans.

Five hours ago, bossman Keith sent Beau packing from his home, brother and job. Now, he's on a four-week forced vacation headed somewhere to figure out his next move. He's made it just past Tucson when he runs into more of exactly what he doesn't want - wrestling. When he catches the eye of the local champ, sparks fly. Like I said above, I love this one. I really hope you do, too.

Dusty Inn. A Bar and Motel West of Tucson AZ.

“Stop. Lee should’ve told you to go around back. And no drinks before the show. I ain’t getting sued if you’re clumsy.”

The muscleman sits down at the bar, “I’m not in any show. I'm just a customer looking for some dinner.”

I’m surprised. We’re holding a pro wrestling show here in my bar tonight. I figured he was some new talent Lee brought in. If he’s not a wrestler, the guy should be. He’s a hulking 230-lbs of muscle on a 6’1” frame. “Sorry, man. Welcome. You here to watch?”

“Nope. Just driving and got hungry and thirsty. Saw all the cars, figured this must be a good place. Can I get a menu and ...” The blond muscleman looks at the taps, “... a Duff, please.”

“ID?” The hunk pulls out his wallet then hands me his license. I check. Yep, he’s over 21. Barely. I’m 62, so ‘legal’ keeps looking younger and younger every year. Anyway, I hand him the menu (it’s short) and chat him up, “Beau from Texas. I’m Dusty. Welcome to my bar and motel. I used to live in Texas. Where’s this place you’re from?”

“It’s near El Paso.”

“El Paso? I love El Paso. Yep, I was a bartender there for two years. Before you were even born. What brings you to town?”

Beau looks at me, like he’s debating on whether to talk. A moody muscleman. Great. I hope he’s not looking for trouble with one of the wrestlers. I don’t need any fights. Outside the ring, I mean. He finally says, “Just passing through. On my way to visit a friend.”

“Sounds like you need one.” The young bodybuilder looks like he wants to say something, but he hesitates. I tell him, “Well, we got some nice rooms out back. Gotta couple open. Assuming you’re not driving through the night to wherever you’re going.”

“I’ll keep it in mind. Can I get that Duff? And I’ll just get a burger. Everything on it.”

“Regular fries? Sweet potato fries?”

“Salad. Balsamic vinaigrette dressing. On the side.”

“I gotta check what we got. Don’t sell too many salads.” As I enter in his order, “So, El Paso, wanna run a tab? Wrestling starts in fifteen minutes and they go for a couple of hours.”

The blond bodybuilder looks behind him. It’s like he’s noticing the giant ring in the middle of the dance floor for the first time. He turns back, “Cancel my order.”


April 15: CLAW 7: Xander vs. Wyatt

Xander. Wyatt.

Xander's cleaned up, trained hard and, with Mr. Mateo's help, he's earned his way back onto CLAW TV as Wyatt's enforcer 'X'. However, he and Wyatt have very different ideas about his role as Xander's reputation as a lazy bum lingers. Can he prove himself to the next TV champ or is he doomed to remain an outcast?

“I wanna do something.”

“Then do what I tell you, Xander.”

“Seriously. I don’t get it, Wyatt. I gotta do more than follow you to the ring and stand there. I’ll feel like a dummy and it ain’t gonna do shit for my career.”

Wyatt sighs as he ties back his long blond hair, probably to avoid telling the dark-haired behemoth that he is a dummy. I know it’s hard, because I’m faced with that same challenge every day. At least I’m getting to fuck the giant muscleman’s sweet ass while I train him to be a pro wrestler. Poor Wyatt is getting nothing from his new ‘enforcer’ but whining.

The long-haired hunk finally says, “Xander, I don’t care about your career. You don’t care about wrestling. You don’t know how to wrestle. And I don't have time to waste on you.”

“That’s not fair, man. I do care. This is a big deal for me.”

“Since when do you care?”

“Since Mr. Mateo started training me.”

“Well, good. I’m - wait? What? MISTER Mateo? He calls you Mr. Mateo?”

I just shrug, “I’m his teacher.” My first name is Mateo and I’m forcing Xander to show me some respect, but I don’t want to explain our relationship to Wyatt.

The blond hunk focuses back on Xander, “This is a bigger deal for me. I’m winning Jake’s title in a couple of weeks and I’m getting scouted by ... uh, let’s just say I’m getting scouted. Ben got me noticed but I’m the one who needs to deliver. I need these matches to go perfectly. I can’t be worried about how and when you’re going to fuck up next. No distractions.”

Xander scowls, “I ain’t gonna fuck up. I got skills now.”

“Great. Keep working on them. But while you’re working with me, standing around looking intimidating in black leather is the only skill you need.”


Alex

8 comments:

  1. Woof - looks like a fun month! The Beau narrative is one of my favs so am glad to see this one (and yeah to the "legal keeps looking younger and younger" comment). And the other match sounds like it'll be a ripper, too. I'll need to go reread some stories, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Beau one probably needs context to get where the big cowboy’s coming from because I don’t rehash it, but the Xander-Wyatt story is simple enough to follow.

      The legal comment came from my own experience at the Atlanta airport recently. There were a bunch of Army recruits heading through and they looked like children to me. It was a moment that suddenly made me feel old. Like when the barber ran the trimmer on my ears. I was like, “Wait. What? I’m too young to have hair on my ears!”

      Delete
  2. Damn, what a treat we have coming to us in April! Finally CLAW!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the return of Xander and Mateo with extreme hottie Wyatt.

      Delete
  3. I think this is my first time in the previews, but I'm glad I did--I LOVE Xander, and looking at Wyatt, I'm guessing he's going to be another one of my favorites. I mean, LOOK at him! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! It’s a bold choice to enter, but honestly, the spoilers aren’t that big. I like to think it builds anticipation more than spoils anything.

      Delete
  4. Great Story. The Beau story line is taking on some mythic proportions. Well, one could almost say that. Beau is experiencing a hero's fall. Will he experience redemption? That is how good this story line is. I am starting to talk gibberish lol.

    I hope that Beau has a few more bumps on the road but manages to learn from his mistakes. It would be nice for some rematches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It’s not gibberish. I love the comparison to a classic hero’s tale.

      Delete