Friday, May 1, 2020

Fan Fiction: "When Are We Gonna Wrestle?"

I received this as a gift from two fans of the blog with permission to publish it.
They even supplied all the images.


“When are we gonna wrestle?”

Every time I was in Mike’s presence, I’d ask him that question. This went on for a few years. Finally, he relented – but with conditions: we would wrestle in our underwear. I insisted that we be shirtless (I actually wanted us to wrestle nude but I had to compromise.) He agreed to go shirtless but countered that we should also be barefoot. (I wanted to wear socks.) I suggested that we video the match so that we could watch it together later. He agreed, rather reluctantly, after I suggested that we wear black satin, full-face masks to remain anonymous. I also promised that I would disable the audio so that our voices wouldn’t be heard.

There was one more condition to the match but I’ll get to that later.

The room was ready when he arrived. I had already moved the furniture and placed the mats. The cameras were also in place – one low and one high. I had bottles of water ready for between-rounds. I put his facemask in his changing room.

And here’s what happened the day we wrestled:

I get to the mats before Mike comes out of his room so I begin to stretch in my black briefs.


I purposely wore black briefs to match my mask – and because the color also makes my hairy body look meaner. When I change into my gear and check myself out in the full-length mirror, it puts me in a different mindset. I become less inhibited and more aggressive when I know that I’m about to wrestle a stud like Mike. Wait until he gets a load of me - and a load from me when I'm done with him! As I pull the mask on and breathe in deeply, it begins to get me aroused. It’s almost time for some erotic rasslin’ with my buddy... What the hell is taking him so long to change?


Mike finally emerges from the guest room. His muscles look pumped so I’m guessing that he did some pushups or something like that to get his arms and chest to look the way they do. He's already wearing his mask and he’s also in black briefs – bikini briefs! Like mine, his briefs are nice and short in the leg, exposing most of his body. The contrast with his smooth, fair skin makes his torso and thighs really stand out. While my shorts accentuate my bearish build, Mike’s really bring out his enviable v-shaped torso and narrow waist. Seeing him gets me more aroused. Man, he looks hot! He comes out of his room and just stands there in the doorway, looking at me in silence. And with the mask, I can’t tell what he’s looking at.


As I mentioned earlier, it took forever to get this stud to wrestle me and when he finally consented, I added a high-stakes twist to it. Since we rarely get the chance to get nude and hard together, I suggested that it be a winner-take-all match in our best out of 3. He agreed, which surprised me. It also made me think that he was going to go down easy because he loves servicing my manhood – and he’s good at it – so I had been planning on a quick and easy win. Besides, he says that he’s never wrestled much before, at least not since high school. Neither have I but the attraction to nude wrestling has always been there for me. Finding the right guy with the right build has never been easy – until I saw Mike shirtless at the gym.

I had just finished my workout when I first saw him enter the gym. We immediately sized each other up and I knew then and there that I had to somehow get this guy nude to wrestle me. Today’s the day we wrestle and we’ll end up getting nude. It’s been a long time coming. A (wet) dream come true ...

But there’s a new twist: the stud looks bigger and better than ever. I don’t think he realizes how good and muscular he looks (he never has) – but I sure do! I’m looking forward to feeling his muscles straining against mine but it’s obvious the man’s been doing some extra reps without my knowing about it. He looks bigger and more muscular than ever! The contrast between his small waist and his big shoulders is stunning! He’s also got a pair of alligator arms. His pecs are nice and meaty. His biceps and forearms are very well developed. He is a well-defined piece of manhood! I want to win but it’ll be tough to focus with a stud like him to grapple with.

So that’s why I have to get an early start to conquer him because the thought suddenly occurs to me that he could overtake me with those muscles of his ...

Our matching black masks prevent us from seeing each other’s eyes but from the looks of his pouch, he’s enjoying the view, too. I nonchalantly adjust my growing member in my briefs and remain silent. He does the same.

“Ready?” I ask.

“Bring it on!”

We agreed that each round would begin at the count of three, so we get to the mats and count together. At the count of three, we begin to crouch as we circle each other with our arms extended.

Round 1

I charge at him and I catch him off guard. I wrap my arms around his 32-inch waist, pick him up and gently throw him to the mat. Remember: this is to be an erotic match. No pain but much to gain – for the winner! Then I grab Mike under his arms, dragging him up to his feet. I lock him in a tight bearhug and he wraps his arms around me. I gently twist my torso so that our pecs grind against each other. I arch my back so that his torso is resting completely against mine. I lower him and when his feet touch the floor, I quickly lower my grip so that it’s easier for me to grind my cock into his. I get hard pretty quickly and it isn’t long before I can hear my buddy moaning at the feel of my boner against his growing cock.

Then I focus back on winning the match. I raise him off the floor as I bend backwards and bounce him against me. Then as I lower his feet to the floor again, my right foot sweeps against his ankles and he gets airborne. I release him and let him fall to the mat. He lands on his back so I quickly straddle his waist by sitting on his belly. I can’t help but admire his ripped torso but there'll be lots of time for that later. I need to get the advantage fast.


I start manhandling Mike's pecs and I try to grab his wrists to pin them over his head. The stud flexes his sculpted abs and inflates his chest as he arches his back, struggling to defend himself. He suddenly lowers himself and crosses his arms across his chest to block my pec claws and begins to buck his hips and thrash his legs as he tries to topple me off. He finally succeeds. We roll away from each other and kneel as we watch each other’s next move. Our faces are completely covered by our black masks, but I can tell he's smirking. So am I.

I adjust my hardening cock again and I can already feel the wet stain from my pre-cum on the inside of my briefs. I then move toward him, still on my knees.

We lock up our hands, with our chests grinding, and then we slowly come to a standing position, our hands locked as our chests push against each other. We’re each trying to gain the upper hand. It's pretty clear we're close in strength, but his legs are surprisingly powerful. Knowing I can't back him up, I use every trick I know to shift and counter. I keep try to keep him off-balance but he counters. We grunt and feel each other’s breath on our shoulders as our chins dig into each other’s traps. I can feel the heat from his face and his breath as he grunts to push me off balance.




Mike tries to overpower me but I twist our bodies to my right until my right hand is free from his left. I quickly get him in a tight side headlock, which forces him to release my other hand as I force his body to bend quickly in the opposite direction. I squeeze his head against the side of my body. I can feel his hands sliding along my ass, legs and back as I (gently) squeeze his head in the hold. Suddenly I feel his left arm around my waist and his right arm wrap between my thighs, with his forearm pushing up against my crotch. I hear him grunt as I’m suddenly lifted up in a cradle – like a bride being carried over the freakin’ threshold – and then he drops me right on my ass and steps away. I can hear him chuckle because he knows that his surge in strength caught me totally off guard. He’s proud of himself. He also takes the time to adjust his hardening cock. I can see the outline through his tight briefs. Then he slaps each of his biceps and pecs to brag about his strength. The sight of him makes me melt. I can’t believe I finally have this stud all to myself. Seeing him dressed as a wrestler, hard, and nearly nude is a huge distraction. He looks so fucking hot with that mask! I’ve got to focus on the match and forget the desired outcome.

I stand and we circle each other once again. I lunge forward and reach between his legs, scooping him up by grabbing him just as he did me – by the crotch and under his right arm. I hold him across my hairy chest. The stud starts to kick and squirm so I simply let go and let him fall to the mat. As he attempts to stand, I fall on him as in a 69 position and allow my weight to pin him down.

With Mike on his back, I move my legs and sit up to plant my ass just below his face, my shins pinning his shoulders and my hands pinning his thighs to the mat. I could begin the count now (3 and you’re out) but I don't bother counting him out yet. Instead I choose to focus on some long-awaited body worship of my stud-buddy. Besides, it's way too early for a 3-count – we’ve only been wrestling for a few minutes. It looks like this first round is going to be an easy win and my guess is that the next one will be quick and easy, too! Oh well, not as much time wrestling but more time for me in the winner’s circle.


I begin exploring his torso as I slide my ass closer to his face. He begins to squirm, realizing that my body weight has him pinned to the mat with no way out. My goal is to stay seated on his chest to pin his back to the mat and to push down on his thighs to get an easy submission out of him. I lean forward a little to look at his tight abs and ridiculously small waist, enjoying seeing my buddy pinned beneath me as my eyes explore his squirming body.

Man, he is so hot!

He stops squirming so I’m guessing that he’s about to submit so my hands begin to massage his thighs. I begin at his knees and gently knead the muscle. He still doesn’t budge beneath me so I take that as permission to continue the body worship. My hands make their way to his upper thighs and I gently brush them against his pouch as I begin to massage his belly with the backs of my hands. He loves the feel of fur so I’m purposely using the hairy part of my hands to gently tickle my smooth opponent’s body. He wiggles beneath me at first but when he realizes that my touch is gentle, he settles down quickly. But my hands want to touch more of his torso without releasing him from my body pin. So I arch my back a little more as I slowly wiggle my ass closer to his chin as my hands gently grab his hardening cock. I cup his balls and I can hear his breathing react to my touch. I gently knead his flanks and rub my hands against all the flesh I can see beneath me. I’m in heaven... WOW! I can see a small wet stain from his leaking precum and that gets me even more aroused. What a stud he is! And pretty soon, his body will be all mine.

I get in a ton of visual and touch of Mike’s torso and thighs and I can feel it’s effects on me: my cock is getting harder and harder and we’re both beginning to break into full body sweats. Mike moans as I slide my fingers beneath the waistband of his shorts and pass my hands across the skin beneath the cloth. My hands try to cup the sides of his ass as my fingers knead his glutes. He loves having his ass played with so I’m making sure to please him. My hands wander some more and my fingertips eventually brush against his hairy balls. This has him grunting. I cup them gently as my thumbs brush against his hardening cock. I can feel his wet stain against my fingers. And then my right hand wraps itself around his cock and I begin to jerk him off very slowly. He begins to squirm beneath me.

The muscleman takes it and seems to be enjoying being body worshipped. And I’m enjoying this more than he is! With me leaning forward to start freeing his cock from his shorts, my ass is up. I feel him straining his pinned arms under me. Somehow he manages to free his hands enough to grab the waistband of my black briefs. He yanks them down, exposing my hairy ass. It actually feels good to have my skin exposed because I’m really starting to work up a sweat – and I’m getting turned on looking at and feeling my trapped buddy’s hot body. And the feel of him stripping off my shorts makes me think that he wants to get nude as fast as I do. Nice!

Is he yanking my shorts because he wants to submit and service me? Maybe he’s giving up? I return the favor by attempting to lower his briefs to expose his manhood, too, but he’s squirming and making it difficult. He’s also bucking his body, trying to throw me off but I’m able to balance my weight evenly to prevent that from happening.


Instead of worrying about my nearly exposed ass and balls, I use it to my advantage. I stop touching Mike’s beautiful body, I sit up straight on his chest and reach back to spread my ass before I slide my body down some more. Then I lean back to almost sit on his face. From the way he’s moving beneath me, I can tell that Mike's face is twisting from side to side, trying to avoid making contact with my approaching ass. Lucky for him, the mask prevents his face from sinking deep into my crack – something he’s never done to me – but something I’ve always fantasized about. Maybe today’s the day and now’s the time for him to rim me!



Much to my surprise and intense pleasure, I feel my buddy’s satin-covered chin start to grind itself into my asshole and the sensation is incredible! He deliberately maneuvers his chin into my hole by turning his head to one side and then the other to distract me – and it’s working. Suddenly I can feel his hands on my hips, as though he’s pulling me backward toward him. Then I feel his hands in the waistband of my shorts and he slides them down lower, completely exposing my cock and balls. I playfully shift my ass, lowering myself further into his face, allowing him easier access to my taint, hoping that he’ll start fingering my hole when he’s done grinding his chin into it. If he wants it, I’ll help him have it! I twist my torso to look down at his mask-covered face, gently smacking the top of his head.

I taunt him; "Even with that mask on, you've got a million dollar view so enjoy it. And while you’re at it, gimme a rim job, buddy! I’ve always wanted one!"

He just grunts in response as his body keeps squirming under me.



I turn back to body worship him with the goal of massaging his cock and balls. Suddenly, just as I’m about to begin jerking him off and playing with his nuts, I feel him pushing up on my ass cheeks and shins. I realize he's simultaneously whipping his legs up. He shoves me forward real fast and my hands are forced to slap the mat to break his momentum. Before I can do anything else, I feel his thighs against my ears. Before I can react, he closes up and the muscleman powers his legs down to the mat, pulling my head forward with them as his hands continue to shove me forward. The top of my head slams into the mat. I literally see stars and I almost go limp.

I’m still on top of Mike, but he's now the one in control. He adjusts his legs, catching me more firmly between his thighs as he crosses his ankles. The only advantage that gives me is a little space between my face and his crotch. His briefs are literally in my face and all I can smell is his musk from the damp crotch of his briefs. I push on his legs, desperately trying to slip free, but it’s too late. His leg scissors is insane. It's a hold I didn’t expect from him and it’s working well. I try to pull my head free but he's slid forward beneath me, forcing my back to arch even more. My brief and mask-covered face is just a few inches from his crotch. Now I can feel that my calves are pinned under his armpits, sandwiched between his bulging biceps and his flanks. I can feel his hands resting on the back of my thighs. He starts patting them and rubbing them gently to let me that he’s now in control.

And he is. There’s no question about that. I’m completely trapped.

My neck is aching in the awkward position as I'm arched on top of him, kneeling with my bare ass up and my head down. I reach back to try grabbing his flanks, but he's too solid and I can't get a grip on his wrists. He can see where my hands go but I’m blinded between his thighs. I place my hands on the mat and try to squirm and twist, but that only increases the pressure on my neck. I’m soon covered in sweat. I can feel it trickle down my face, arms, and back. I can feel more of a sting as his slaps against my ass get more sensitive from my sweat. I begin to gasp and whimper as his thighs continue to weaken me, making it even harder to concentrate. I almost feel as though I’m about to pass out. Yet, the thought of being trapped like this by Mike makes me look forward to seeing the video of this match. As uncomfortable as I am, I’m betting that it looks pretty hot seeing me in this predicament. My imagination – which is vivid – makes my cock grow and grow.

Mike slaps my bare ass again and, loud enough for me to hear, he says, "I always liked your trophy cock and ass and now they’re soon gonna be all mine!”

Before I can process his words, I feel him lower my shorts some more until they’re as low as he can get them, totally exposing my ass and manhood. And then I feel him gently tap my balsac, getting my dangling balls to jiggle for him. That gets my cock twitching so Mike starts to jerk my hard cock with one hand as I feel him blow cool air on my taint and balls. Then he releases his hands from me and after a few seconds of not being touched, I feel more wind than before against my crotch. The bastard actually took the time to lift his mask form his mouth so that he could blow air more easily against my sweaty crotch. I shudder as he aims his breath directly at my hole. Oh wow, his breath feels so nice and cool against my sweat-covered ass! My cock stiffens even more as I feel his fingers suddenly press on the rim of my hole. I groan and slump my body until my pecs are almost resting on his belly and that spurns him on. He then takes full advantage of my vulnerable position and begins to push his thumb into the meaty flesh of my taint. I can feel his thumb massaging it as his other hand gently rubs the underside of my growing cock. He slides the open palm of his hand against it, pushing it up towards my belly. He rubs his hand gently from my balls to my cock and then I feel his fingers travel to my nipples as he begins to pinch and squeeze them. His touch begins to drive me wild and I can feel my cock getting harder and harder – harder than it’s ever been. I can almost feel my precum dripping out onto his sweaty torso.

Mike then forces one of his fingers inside my hole as he continues massaging my taint and blowing his breath into my ass. He makes sure to rub his knuckles against my balls and he playfully toys with my cock with his other hand. His hands are all over me! I feel his fingers massage my cock head as he spreads the quickly oozing precum. I can’t help but let out muffled groans as his thighs continue to crush the sides of my head. I can barely hear myself moan but the erotic stimulation is getting me close to shooting my load. I’m losing focus of the match because his touch is driving me wild. His scissors hold has my mind reeling, but his erotic hand torture is wrecking me. I'm lightheaded as he slowly jerks my sweat and precum- covered cock with one hand as his other tugs on my shaved, dangling balls.

He’s always been a master at getting me hard and jerking me off but I don’t think I’ve ever been so rock hard as I am right now – and I’m in no position to watch any of this. My forehead is still being crushed into the mat. Suddenly I feel his hand cup my sensitive cockhead as he pulls my shaft towards him and he lets it go, allowing it to slap back towards my heaving, hairy, belly. He does this several times and it’s causing me to edge and my body begins to convulse from the soon-to-be-expected release. My cock aches from his manhandling but I actually begin to hope that it never stops because it feels so dam hot!

My steel shaft gets grabbed repeatedly and allowed to spring forward. Mike knows that I’m close to shooting my massive load because of the way I’m squirming and he can hear my muffled moans and whimpers. Then he begins to rub my sensitive cockhead, twisting it gently in his sweaty hand and rubbing my precum all over the sensitive head. I can feel his hand twisting my cockhead and spreading my precum all over the sensitive crown. Once again, he releases it and my cock jerks back to its natural position. Then he starts jerking my cock slowly but firmly, rubbing the head and then I feel his hand descend all the way to my heaving and sweaty belly and chest, slowly rubbing the underside of my cock again, passing over my balls, and rubbing my taint as his fingers tickle my hole.

It’s an incredible crotch massage, something I’ve never experienced before. It’s like an edging torture session that I hope never stops.

He is slowly sending me into total body spasms. His deliberate torture feels so good. Suddenly I feel his hand grab my shaft tightly as it fights to rise to my abs, but it can't because of his grip. He jerks me off gently at first but then his grip becomes tighter until it becomes painful. I reach my hands up between our bodies as he starts to pull back on my cock. My hand grabs his but he slaps it away. Then, suddenly, I feel his tongue on my cock and it slowly slides down the underside of my cock until he reaches my balls. Then he gently places one nut in his mouth and then the other. The sensation causes me to moan in ecstasy. I struggle not to shoot my load and he can feel me tense up so he releases my cock and my balls and I suddenly feel relief. My back is arching at his touch and I’m rocking on my knees but there’s no relief. I need to stretch and my body needs to react from his onslaught but it’s completely trapped in his hold.

Because my head is still firmly sandwiched between his sweaty thighs, I can barely hear his taunts above my moans. “You like that?” he says, followed by, “How about this?” As I struggle to catch some air, I feel his hand reach for my cock again and again and just as the pain becomes almost too much to bear, I feel his wet lips on my swollen cockhead, and his tongue tickle my ultra sensitive crown, as he slowly slides his tongue on the underside of my cock, down to my balls. He does this three or four times, (I’m losing count!) in the same pattern and my whole body shudders every time. I’m feeling drained and exhausted from his cock torture. I’m sweating profusely and panting. I can’t calm down because of the position I’m in and because of his erotic torture.

Finally he stops, taps my ass and asks, “Are you ready to submit?”

I remain silent as I continue to struggle so he repeats the question louder and I reply, “No!”

“Ok, let’s see about that.”

He grabs my cock with both hands and begins to jerk me off very fast – as he’s done before to get me to shoot my load. That’s his signature move – pump me fast and hard and make me shoot all over the place rather than a gentle eruption. I gasp for air as I’m about to cum. Suddenly, he releases my manhood and I feel both of his hands slide along my flanks until his hands reach my pecs and hard nipples. He gently massages my sweat-covered torso, running his fingers through my matted chest hair. It feels so good...but I’m losing my mind! My balls ache for release!

He rubs his strong hands across my useless arms, gently massaging and kneading my biceps and triceps. He knows how I love getting a full body massage and even as he has me in this position, he has the leverage to feel me up just the way I like it. He grabs my wrists and pulls them back, forcing me into a tighter bend. He bends his knees and puts us in a tighter 69 scissors hold. This brings his face closer to my crotch – and my face closer to his nuts. All I can smell is his musky crotch. I’m not sure if it’s my sweat or his wet spot touching the tip of my nose. But I’m sure I can smell spunk. I think he’s leaking as much as I know I am!

Then he releases my wrists and I feel his fingers gently run across my back and my flanks. His hands then begin to massage my tight ass. As he kneads it, I can feel his thumbs circling closer and closer toward my hole. Soon they’re outlining the rim and I begin to shudder again at his touch. It’s not often that I’ve been massaged there so the skin is sensitive and my natural sweat has me all lubed up and slippery.

Now he starts using his right hand to massage my boner as he licks my balls. The feeling is probably the most erotic I’ve ever experienced – which is saying a lot! He rubs the underside of my cock with the palm of his right hand while his left thumb rubs against my hole – while his lips keep licking my balls.

I’m about to explode and my whole body tenses. All of a sudden, he stops touching me. He gently taps my sweaty, hairy ass and says, loud enough for me to hear “Hey, I could hold you like this and do this to you all day unless you submit right now. I won’t let you shoot your load so you might as well submit. You can’t take my torture much longer!”

“Never!” I reply, as I try harder to squirm and free my head.

“Ok. Be that way. But I’m not going to let you shoot your load!”

I can hear him taunting me and then he resumes his torture. As his tongue keeps licking my balls as he jerks my raging boner, his other hand keeps stabbing some fingers into my hole. Then I feel his hands tugging on my balsac. I can feel his thumb massaging in a circular motion against my taint. I’m really squirming around now, trying to get my head freed from his thighs so that I can shoot my load. Then his hands stop again and I feel my body tense and then relax. I’m gasping for air and drenched in sweat.

He says nothing but his legs fail to lessen their grip. Suddenly his hand squeezes my boner while his other pulls down on my balsac. Then he does something totally unexpected.

I cry out as my rock hard cock is forced too far back between my legs and my balls get pulled away from my groin. I reach for his hands but I can’t do anything about it. The pain is intense and my disorientation from my position and his scissors hold has me unable to do anything, except scream my submission before he pulls back any further.

I grip his wrist and with my left hand I slap the mat repeatedly while screaming into his crotch, "I GIVE, I GIVE. I GIVE!"

Mike suddenly releases his grip on my cock and opens his legs. He pushes me sideways and I roll off him. I roll into a fetal position. I’m gasping for air as my hands and legs instinctively try to protect my manhood from more torture. I eventually roll onto my back, exhausted and relieved that my cock is ok. My cock is hard and wet but undamaged and I tenderly cup my balls. As hard as I am, I became so distracted by the sudden pain that I don’t even allow myself the pleasure of shooting my load.

I look at my precum and sweat-covered cock and my hairy, matted body and realize that I just lost the first fall of the match. I lay back in disgust with myself. I'm still unable to even understand what just happened, but I know I made the right choice by submitting. Fuck, that final move of his was brutal and painful. Mike just fucking owned me!

As if reading my mind, he slithers up beside me, "Are you ok? I could have kept you like that all day. That was easy – and it was fun!” He gives my throbbing cockhead a gentle squeeze that makes my whole body twitch. Then he adds, “Thanks for letting me know how much you like to be manhandled! Looks like you lost the first round."

He stands up and walks toward the bathroom. As I watch him walk away from me, and I notice that his smooth body is as dry as mine is wet from sweat. His smooth muscular body doesn’t even glisten and he’s not out of breath. He was toying with me and he didn’t even break a sweat! How humiliating!

So I call out to him, “Hey, did you enjoy that?”

And at that moment, he turns to look at me and I see that he has a raging boner! His cockhead is pointing to his navel; the waistband of his briefs is covering only half of his cock. Yes! He’s enjoying this as much as I am – but he’s a much tougher opponent than I expected. He looks so fucking hot standing there, looking at me, ignoring the huge wet stain on his briefs and the big drop of precum glistening from his piss slit. He has his mask raised enough for me to see his lips as he sips from his water bottle and when he stops drinking, I can tell that he’s smirking!

That’s when I realize that I have to focus even more if I want to win the next two rounds. He’s cocky right now and thinks he can beat me. Maybe he can, but not without at least one other match. It’s best out of 3.

I crawl over to my water bottle and rest my back against the wall. I’m exhausted and feel totally drained. My cock is getting flaccid – thank goodness. Mike is in the bathroom and I can hear him take a piss. As the door opens, I look at him and notice that he’s re-adjusted his black mask and briefs. I can’t see the expression on his face but as he notices me watching him, he stops and begins to flex for me. He feels – and looks – confident and I know that he’s trying to psyche me out. His beautiful pecs and alligator arms are pumped from the previous match but he’s still dry. He hasn’t broken a sweat!

Seeing him flex is a distraction so I decide to play the same game: I stand up and begin slapping my wet, meaty pecs to show him that I’m ready as well. I flex my arms and expand my chest and I notice that he is standing still, watching me pose for him. That’s when I notice his boner again. He grabs his crotch as if to tease me. That’s all the proof I needed to get me riled up. It’s going to be my turn to humiliate him!

I adjust my junk in my sweat-drenched briefs and slap my hands together repeatedly, psyching myself up and signaling that I’m ready for round 2. He makes his way over to the mat.

Round 2

He begins the 3-count and then we move in quickly, immediately locking up. He tries to power me into a side headlock, but when he twists, I put my hand on his ass and push him away from me. Mike loses his footing enough for me to step toward him as I drop to one knee and smoothly place my hand on his crotch. He automatically places his hands on mine to defend himself and begins to bend forward as I rise.



I release his pouch and place both hands on the back of his head as I shove Mike's head down between my thighs. I close up tight, locking him in as I reach over his back and grab the waistband of his trunks. I pull up hard and fast, wedging the black boxer briefs up his crack, exposing his smooth and strong glutes. I hear grunts and he finally drops to one knee as he places his hands on my hips.

Using his trunks, I force the muscleman back up onto two feet, keeping his head secure. I reach around his waist and lock my hands in front of his abs. With a quick thrust, I lift him for an upside down bearhug. I only get halfway before he kicks violently. I'm thrown off-balance and forced to set him back down, leaning forward over him as I steady myself.

Mike doesn't wait. He uses his legs and back to stand up, lifting me with him. I'm flipped all the way over in a back body drop, landing on my head and back!

As I begin to stand, Mike rushes behind me and gets me in a tight full-nelson. He tries to force my chin to my chest by squeezing my shoulders. I can feel his chest on my back and his powerful arms wrapped in mine. He begins to taunt me by grinding his hardening cock into the crack of my ass – something I would have done to him had I thought of this hold. Once again, he’s showing wrestling skills that I didn’t expect him to have. He tries to arch his back to force my feet off the floor and I let him succeed, hoping that he’ll tire from the exertion. To my surprise, he does this several times, trying to grind his cock deeper with each thrust. His hold has me getting horny as I feel his member growing and stabbing my ass and lower back.




I try to break his hold with my arms but he’s too strong so the next time he allows my feet to touch the mat, I quickly lunge forward so that his body is resting on my back. Our sweaty arms begin to slide and I’m suddenly freed so I reach for his one of his calves between my legs and pull it forward between my legs, forcing him off balance. He falls to the floor and I step away from him and turn to face him.

As Mike begins to rise, I dive at him, aiming for his waist. The muscleman groans as I try to bodyslam him – a desperate move to buy me some time before his next surprise move.

Mike's tough, though. He grabs my wrists and pulls me forward, forcing our torsos to slam together, with me on top of him. As I attempt to pull away, he whips his legs around my head and arms for a triangle choke – another surprise move that usually leads to a submission. I quickly bend my arm and pull back,



preventing him from locking his legs. As I pull him forward, I suddenly shift momentum, diving at him while trying to roll him onto his shoulders but he is able to kick out and roll to his side. I step away not knowing what to expect from him.

Suddenly Mike charges at me. I push myself back up to full standing in a fraction of a second. We lock up again with our hands gripping each other’s upper arms. I actually overpower him back off the mats so we release each other and walk back to the center of the mats. We’re both breathing heavy from the exertion.

We begin to circle each other again, looking for an opening. I don't waste any time. I lunge at him as a fake move and he reacts as I hoped. So I lunge again and I’m able to grab him around the waist in an attempted bearhug. I lift him and then I spin down to my left, slamming him down with a belly-to-belly suplex, releasing my hands so that he doesn’t land on them. I force my torso off of his and then allow myself to fall on him again, in an attempt to knock the wind out of him. I do it again. And a third time. Then I stand and wait for him to get up.


When he does, he’s a little disoriented and stunned so I immediately scoop Mike up by his crotch and underarm so that he’s across my chest and then I slam him back to the mat. He bounces and before he realizes it, I’m helping him up so that I can do the same move all over again. And I succeed.

Mike instinctively bridges his back up to relieve the pressure. Too bad for him, I'm already into my next move: I come down hard for a cover and plant my torso against his. I raise my arms and torso enough to allow me to ‘fall’ on him again and I can tell that I’m wearing the stud down. His breathing is labored and I’m pumped full of adrenaline. I have the upper hand this time.

I grab the stud by his wrists and then I force him up to his feet. He tries to use my grip to pull me down but I swing his arms hard to one side, which forces him to spin and lose his balance.

As he stands up straight, I grab his left thigh and force his leg to bend as he struggles to stand on one leg. I step toward him and with my other arm, reach under his right arm and I pick him up and quickly turn him as I lower myself on one knee to get Mike in an over-the-knee backbreaker. I succeed. I keep him hanging there, pushing down on his chin as my other hand pushes down on his thigh. The stud moans as I stretch him out. Ordinarily I would lessen the pressure on his knee and with one hand feel his stretched out muscles but I can’t fall victim to his good looks again. That’s what happened in the first round and look where it got me!

Although I’m taunting him, Mike won't give, but I'm not giving up this hold because I know he’s trapped. Keeping a firm hand on his chin to keep him bent over backwards, I shift my hand from his thigh to his bulging package. I pass my hand over it and gently cup his balls. "I want to hear you moan like you did to me!" I begin to rub the outline of his manhood through his shorts. The muscleman squirms and tries to thrash his legs but I hold him steady. I keep up the assault on his bulge as he balances on my knee. The double attack seems to be working so I work my hand under his shorts to lower them so that I can grab his cock and balls.

He’s squirming and I’m struggling to keep him on my knee as my right hand struggles to lower his shorts. When I finally expose his cock, I let the waistband push on his balls so that they’re tight and constrained by the elastic waistband. Then I begin twisting his leaking cockhead in the palm of my hand and watch his cock grow as I do so. By the looks of things, he’s getting very turned on. And so am I ...

I manage to lower his briefs halfway down his thighs to free his balls. I cup them gently and then I begin to slowly massage the underside of his now throbbing cock. There is a string of precum, which I use to lube his sensitive slit, and then I use that finger to rub his taint. I feel his thighs squeeze my hand as my hand grazes against his hole. I use two fingers to massage his taint in the same circular motion he did to me and,



like me, he lets out a long low groan of pleasure. I make sure that the heel of my hand rubs against the underside of his hard cock.

I remove my hand and raise my mask just enough to spit in my hand. I leave my mouth uncovered for something else I have in mind. My spit-covered hand begins to jerk him off. I use my palm to rub the top of his sensitive cockhead and he lets out another gasp. I spit in my hand again and I slowly and gently begin to twist his wet cock in my lubed hand. I then carefully lean forward and wrap my lips around his crown and he lets out a groan of pleasure. I jerk him slowly as I leave my lips on his crown. I can feel his body quiver as my tongue teases his cockhead. His moans are constant as I jerk him off slowly and pass my fingers lightly along his hairy balls. His moans are constant now – almost like he’s crying – as my hand and mouth worship his raging hardon. After a few minutes of this, he finally lets out another loud moan and then, without my asking, he cries out in a loud voice: "I GIVE! I GIVE! I GIVE!"

My hand releases his cock, but not before I lower my mouth to his cock and swallow him completely until his pubic hair tickles my nose. He lets out a gasp as I repeat this process slowly. I eventually slide my lips off his cock. Then I push him off of my knee as I lower my mask. He rolls onto his back and he arches it to stretch out, and his battered, sexy body has me lusting for him like never before. As I’m looking down at him on the mat, I see that the wet stain on my briefs is probably the biggest I’ve ever had. My cock is rock hard and tenting and the pressure makes my cock ache so I adjust it and feel that it’s covered in precum. The fucker almost made me shoot my own load as I was torturing him. I tell him, “Now we’re tied! Next fall is it for one of us! You need to rest so let me know when you’re ready for round 3.”


Round Three

The break goes slowly for me. I want to get at him. I see him stretching out his back and I know I've got to go hard at him. Hopefully he can't get right in five minutes. I feel great. Even winning the first fall, Mike didn't really do any real damage to me, nothing lasting anyway. But my cock still aches for release and my goal is to make sure he gets to do it to me.

This time I begin the countdown to three ...

I charge out, ready to take the fight to him. He's still stretching in his corner, so I move in closer. Too close. Suddenly, he reaches up. I try to dodge but he pushes me away hard at my pecs. The muscle stud then grabs me in a tight bearhug and then suddenly whips me over. We crash to the mat where I reach for my back.


Mike rises then reaches down, grabbing me by the head. As he forces me up, I dive at his right leg, toppling him down. I straighten out my mask then grab his right foot. I pull hard on the leg. I spin and slam my body weight on top of Mike.

As I rise I tell the muscleman, "Get ready to drown in my cum."

I wait while he stands. Suddenly he lunges at me and catches me in the lower abs. He spins around then throws me down to the mat. I spin to rise fast, getting caught in yet another bearhug.


With his arms wrapped around me, but before he can lift me off my feet, I force him to run backward until his back hits the wall and he releases the bearhug.

I quickly grab the back of his head then bend him forward before pulling him towards the mat. He surprises me by sweeping his left leg, tripping me down. I land on my ass. As I begin to stand, I see Mike's body charging mine and I’m suddenly thrown back as his full body splats itself on mine. His full body lands right on mine and stuns me. I’m winded and I almost see stars.

I’m looking up and blinking fast, trying to get my wits back from the surprise move. Suddenly, the stud lifts himself off of me and drops his full body on top of me – just as I had done to him. I gasp as the air is driven from my body. The dangerous stud bounces off me a third time.

Mike rises fast and does it a fourth time! By now my arms are stretched out at my sides and I’m panting for air. I’m too tired to look for him so I lay there trying to gather myself while coughing.

Suddenly, I feel his hands on my keens and before I can react, he spreads my legs as he pins his knees against them, forcing my crotch to feel like it’s being ripped apart. It’s a spladle! How does he even know that move? He taunts me as he slowly spreads my legs wider and wider.


He releases my knees and I roll into a fetal position again to comfort my legs and groin. I rub my flesh to alleviate some of the stretch pain. Then I roll onto my stomach as a form of self-protection. I'm sweaty and stunned as I fight to regain my wits and breath. Suddenly I feel my face being lifted by my chin and then I'm smothered. I breathe in deep and realize my masked face is pressed against Mike’s bulge. Oh no! I didn’t even know he was there! I try to push free, but he locks on a head scissors too fast. I feel his heels press on my back, holding me down.


"Ready to lose?”



As if proving his point, Mike squeezes harder. Even if I weren’t dazed, I'd be close to blacking out. I fight, but he's just toying with me again. Fuck. I try to get my legs up under me so I can flip us, but the muscle stud simply crushes my head as he grabs my wrists to stretch me out even more. My body goes limp as I try to think of a way out of his hold. I writhe on the mat, my legs sliding back and forth. I try kicking them up to somehow break his hold and suddenly his hands reach my ankles and he eventually grabs me by my toes to lock me in place! He leans back further, forcing my face to grind into his wet crotch. His musk is all I can breathe in and I’m gasping for air. And then he does the unexpected again: he leans back even farther until my trapped face slides into his asshole. I can feel the tip of my masked nose against his hole. He lets out a gasp of pleasure as I’m trapped giving him a rim job – with my nose.

It's all useless.


I have to give or I’ll pass out. Dam it! I try to tap but my hands are trapped as well so I try to voice my submission. As though sensing my predicament, he loosens his grip on my arms and allows me to raise my head enough to get the words out: “I GIVE!”

And then he releases me.

The Stakes

As soon as I submit, Mike’s legs open and my head is free but then his hands reach for the mask on my face. I see that he has raised his mask above his mouth and does the same to mine. Before I can say anything he bends down and kisses me, his tongue entering my mouth. My hands are on the sides of his thighs and I begin to get to my knees while we continue the kiss. Mike puts his hands on my shoulders and reminds me that the cameras are still running. I pull my face away and get to my feet to walk over to the cameras.

After I shut them off, I turn to Mike and see that he is removing his mask. I do the same. He tells me to remove my underwear while he stands and does the same. My hand automatically tugs at my cock and I watch Mike do the same to his. We’re both hard. I can feel my balls churn as though they know that release is on the way. But when and how?

“Are you ready to pay up?” he asks.

“You won fair and square so tell me what you want me to do.”

“This is going to be so much fun,” he says, and I begin to pant in anticipation ...

He slides the ottoman to the middle of the room and tells me to get on my back. I lie there and he walks around the ottoman, as though looking for an opening. I turn my head to follow him and he just looks at me and smiles. And then he kneels behind my head. I see his hands reach for my pecs. I close my eyes in anticipation of his next move.




I feel his hands explore my pecs and pinch my nipples. He kneads them, playing with my chest hair. I hear him let out an admiring groan then he slides his hands to my abs and I automatically raise my pelvis as I try to arch my back. He sensually caresses my torso and I can't help but let out another low moan.

Mike gives great, deep tissue massages. I melt at his touch but then it occurs to me that I’m the one who seems to be getting the reward for winning the match. I softly ask him, “Shouldn’t I be the one doing this to you? You beat me – as much as I hate to admit it.”

“And my reward is having you all to myself, to do with as I please – so shut up and let me do what I want.”

Leaving one hand to play with my pecs, Mike reaches for my cock with his right hand and begins to play with it. He gently bats it around then pumps it, but not enough for me to get any pleasure from it. It's painfully hard and I even feel a little pre-cum drip onto my abs. He shifts to my balls and teases me with a feather-like touch, gently rubbing his fingertips along my smooth balsac. I squirm my hips, but I strive to remain calm. Fuck! I open my eyes and see that we’re almost in a 69 position so I raise my head to flick my tongue across his tight torso.

I feel his hand slide between my legs to my inner thighs. I gasp as the tingling spreads up my body. Oh fuck that feels so good. Mike teases me until I'm whimpering, struggling to keep my head still while he cruelly torments me. Oh fuck, my cock is aching. I tense it, causing it to bob up and down. It attracts his attention and then grabs it with both hands as he moves his body to stand between my knees. Then I watch as he kneels, resting his elbows on my thighs. I cross my ankles behind his lower back as if to push him closer to me. He gets the idea and suddenly his hands are rubbing my flanks and reaching for my pecs and nipples as his mouth swallows my cock until the tip of his nose rests in my trimmed pubic hair.

I automatically arch my back and emit a gasp as his tongue envelops my rock hard cock. He bobs his head slowly until his lips reach my head and his tongue tickles the crown before swallowing me whole again.

His left hand continues exploring my chest while his right hand begins to fondle my shaved balls. His touch is electrifying!

I rest my right hand on the back of his head and place my left behind my own so that I can watch him worship and service my cock. The sight of this muscle stud doing me like this is a dream come true.

His biceps are bulging as they rest on my thighs and his skin begins to glisten from sweat. I unfold my legs from behind him to rest but also to spread my legs more because the feel of his torso against my inner thighs is also getting me harder and harder. My whole body wants to wrap itself around his until it shoots a load like never before.

I warn him that I’m getting close to shooting my load but he ignores me. He’s in charge so I’ll wait to see how this plays out – but if he keeps this up, it won’t be long before I explode my load.

After another minute of his slow cocksucking, he pulls his mouth off my cock and struggles to stand. That’s when I see that his cock is also leaking precum. As he stands, I reach for his cock but he steps away from me and says, “Get on your stomach.”

I obey as I flip over on the ottoman. He tells me to get low on the ottoman, so that he can grab my cock. He helps me to get positioned on the ottoman and asks me if I’m ready?

“Sure,” I reply.

Then he comes to the other side of the ottoman – where my head is – and squats until his cock is in line with my mouth.

I automatically reach for it with one hand to guide it into my mouth. Mike gasps as he slowly pumps his cock into my mouth, going deeper and deeper until he's hitting the back of my throat. When he slides back and pauses, I grab his dick head with my lips and work it with my tongue. I hear him let out a surprised grunt. He encourages me, enjoying my technique.


Mike laughs, "Oh, you're a wannabe wrestler, but you're a pro cocksucker. Mmmm, I like that!"

I quickly flip onto my back and hang my head over the edge of the ottoman as my hands reach for his thighs, urging him to shove his cock down my throat. I tell him, “Fuck my face!”

He wastes no time. Soon he’s plunging his cock in and out of my mouth as I lay there with my hands resting on his thighs. It isn’t long before the rhythm is driving him to the edge so he suddenly stops and rests his hands on my chest as he tries to catch his breath. I look up at him and notice that he’s covered in sweat. He looks fantastic from where I’m laying. His hard cock is twitching and his eyes are closed as he struggles to prevent his orgasm.

After a few minutes, he tells me to get on my stomach again – same position as before.

As I stand to change position, he stands close to me so I purposely embrace him as I kiss him. The feel of his sweaty, horny body against mine was a quick rush for both of us. We’re like two bulls in heat right now – getting overcome with lust for each other.


He gently slaps the back of my ass and motions for me to lay down. As soon as I’m on my stomach, I feel his hands spread my ass cheeks. A finger starts working my hole, opening me up. I moan. It feels good. Suddenly, I feel his sweaty body on my back and ass as his cock splits my cheeks. I breathe in through my nose and close my eyes.

Mike grips my hips then slides in to my prepped ass. He fills me up with his cock and I reward him with whimpering encouragement. The stud slowly rides me, driving his steel rod deep inside me slowly and gently. This is new territory for us. We’ve never fucked before but, this too, is something I’ve always longed to do with Mike – but I always imagined me being the top. But I’m the loser in this winner-take-all so I take it like a champ, even though I'm the loser. I don't know how long he fucks me, but long enough for me to forget about the pain and focus on the pleasure of being bred by this hot stud.

When the muscleman slides out, he tells me to roll onto my back. My cock is rock hard and drooling precum. Mike tells me to lie still and to fold my hands behind my head. I obey as I watch his beautiful body straddle mine. His cock is dripping precum onto my torso and I see him lower himself into a seated position. I expect him to do something but not the unexpected: he slowly impales himself on my cock, guiding my manhood up his ass so that he can ride me as I always hoped he would.

He starts to ride my cock, slowly rocking forward and backward, getting used to feeling my trophy cock (as he calls it), taking my entire hot tool up his tight ass. I can feel his sphincter muscles closing in on my shaft. The feeling is incredible and he lowers his body until his hands rest on my pecs, pinning me to the ottoman. I shudder as he continues to ride me and I warn him that I’m close to shooting my load.


“Don’t shoot yet,” he tells me. And as though to calm me, he sits very still as he continues milking himself. Then he struggles to stand, allowing my cock to get some air. Mike then kneels between my knees again and begins to slowly jerk my cock as his other hand fingers my hole.

He makes me feel so good that my body automatically opens up to him. I’m at his mercy as his finger stabs my hole and his mouth swallows me whole.



I begin to spasm and moan just as his mouth releases my throbbing cock. It erupts in cum as his hand continues jerking me off. It shoots straight up and splashes onto my torso. He continues to jerk me off and stab my hole with his finger until my body stops convulsing and I moan in relief. As I open my eyes, I see that his hand is covered in my cum and he continues milking me of every drop. His other hand caresses my balls. When my breathing slows and my body calms down, he rubs his hands across my torso as though massaging cum into my chest hair. My arms and legs are spread wide, and I’m exhausted. We’re both silent.



Then I tell him to stand. “It’s my turn to do you.”



He readily gets on his back and grabs his feet to spread his legs wide. He really wants this! And I look forward to pleasing him!

So I do to him exactly what he did to me. It isn’t long before his breathing gets more and more labored and my mouth is drooling on his hard cock while my finger keeps stabbing his hole. He whimpers as I torture him with my mouth and fingers – making me hard again, too. He’s such a hot looking man right now, I’m sure that I’ll have to cum again.

Just as I’m thinking this, I feel and see his hot cum shooting up, just missing my face and landing on his sweaty chest and face as his eyes roll to the back of his head, his back arching as he stretches his torso in release. His muscles are bulging! Fuck, he’s hot! He lets out a guttural groan as his body convulses and shoots his cum all over, his head twisting uncontrollably from side to side. His white seed soon covers his sweaty chest, and my own cock aches to be milked again. So as soon as he’s drained, I kneel closer to him and begin to jerk myself off. He crosses his hands behind his head and watches me as he catches his breath. He has a smile on his face as I’m jerking my hard, cum-covered cock. Watching me do that to myself drives him wild – always has – so he reaches up to pinch my nipples, and he also rubs my sweaty chest hair, and fondles my balls, his hands moving softly all over my erogenous zones. He knows exactly what to do to make me feel good!

I continue to milk myself as I shudder from his touch and the sensitivity of my cock. As I watch him admiring and working my chest, cock, and balls, I watch his muscular arms and begin, once again, to marvel at his physique. He is beautiful! And I tell him so, enjoying to see him blush.

Before I can warn him, my cock explodes in another gusher of cum. As soon as it subsides, he reaches for my cock with his mouth and licks the sensitive crown of my man-juice. I shudder as his tongue tortures my cock. My sweaty and cum-covered fingers begin to knead his triceps and shoulders as his mouth cleans the cum from my cock. When he’s done and his head is resting on the floor, I lower my face closer to his so that we can kiss. My body instinctively lies prone on top of his. Mike wraps his muscular arms around my body and as our pecs begin to grind, we both moan. The only sound I can hear is kissing and the rubbing of wet flesh.

I break the kiss to ask, “Could we stand up for a second?”

As we stand beside the ottoman, we embrace again and resume the kiss, our arms wrapped around each other’s. Our wet torsos and hardening cocks rub as our bodies grind, our hands exploring each other’s backs. Again, we moan in unison as we continue to enjoy each other’s touch, feeling our cocks begin to grow harder and harder as we continue the embrace.

And then Mike asks, “So when are we gonna wrestle – again?”

The End

2 comments:

  1. Great story -- especially the ending! The images really added to the action as well. I imagine going through so many images on the internet and figuring out which ones to use and when was almost as difficult as the writing itself! :)

    Thank you very much for sharing! I hope to see more of your work in the future!

    - JS

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORE MORE MORE this was amazing!

    ReplyDelete