Friday, May 15, 2020

Rival Pro Wrestling 7: Ramsay vs. Lance



Rival Pro Wrestling. Locker Room. Now.

My buddy rubs my left pec and steps into me, “Ramsay, we can fuck any time you want, but as your friend, I think you should clean up, grab a towel and head to Javi’s office for a chat.”




Corey just had his first match at Rival Pro Wrestling (read it here!) and it went great. Now, we're cleaning up and the conversation has turned to my relationship drama. Or potential drama. I don't know there's drama, but I feel like there is.

I play it cool, “Well, maybe you’re right.”

“As much as you hate it, I am always right.”

We talk a little more, but the whole time, Corey is maneuvering me into taking his advice. I finally admit defeat, “Okay, Corey, I’ll go to Javi. Wish me luck.”

“Good luck. Try not to screw up.”

I sneer, “Why am I friends with you?”

I grab my shower kit and head to the locker room, determined to talk to Javi. A 35-year old hairy dom, he’s the owner of Rival Pro Wrestling. El Presidente. Sexy as fuck. Dominant. Macho. I really like him, but he’s a player with a lot of young studs in his stable. I’m just one of them and now, he might be mad at me for some reason. I should find out why, but I’m nervous.


As I head to my locker, Frankie comes in. He looks rough, like he’s been put through the ringer. In Rival, he’s the masked young babyface wrestler Flyboy Fiero. He’s maskless, pumped and sweaty. He lost earlier to a big brute named Butch Jansen. Looks like the post-match fuck was a rough one. And it must’ve gone on a couple of hours if he’s just getting back now. Wow.

Frankie drops his gear on the bench and lets out a long moan. The teen stud turns to me, “Hey, Ramsay. Perfect timing. I need some tips.”

Frankie, aka Flyboy Fiero

“Tips on wrestling? I’m not exactly a highflyer like you.”

“True. No, tips on calming down an angry Javi. He’s hot, but man, he’s rough when he’s mad. I’m not really complaining. Nice to be with a real man, right? But my muscles are gonna be sore for days and my ass? I still feel his dick in me. Woo. I assume he’s not brutal all the time. How do you take the edge off?”

“You and Javi?” I try to process this. “Just now?” (yep, just now - read all about it here)

“Yeah. You didn’t hear us? Had a match in the hallway. He won then took Flyboy Fiero’s mask and totally humiliated me. Really hot scene. I think it’ll be a bestseller, honestly. And he’s not done with me. I’m expecting a lot more ‘punishment’. So, any advice?”

“Oh.” I get myself together, “Just go with the flow, I guess? He’s an intense and passionate dude, so I don’t think you can … you know … take his edge off …” I drift off as I speak.

“You okay?”

“Yeah, great. Just thinking. About your question.”

Frankie heads into the shower. I take a seat on the bench and think. Maybe I should let Javi come to me. I love his intensity. He’s been mad at me before. He’ll get over it. What would I even say? I run through it in my mind when I hear Corey and Frankie in the showers. The unmistakable sounds of sex echo off the tile walls into the locker room. My mind wanders.

“Ramsay?” I look up to see naked Corey beside me, toweling his hair dry. Frankie is behind him, looking quite pleased after getting fucked for the third time this afternoon. My friend asks, “Are you back from seeing you-know-who or are you still here?”

“Still here.”

“Chickened out.”

“No, I got lost in my thoughts.”

Corey fakes a confused look, “How does that happen? That's like getting lost in a puddle.”

I shoot him the finger. He wraps his towel around his waist then sits with me. I lean into him as he puts his arm around my shoulder. He kisses my forehead. I lift my head and we kiss. Corey’s a great kisser, but this isn’t romantic. Just soothing. It feels great, though and I feel calmer and more confident as I taste him. He attacks my ear, whispering for me to ‘get up and just do it’.

As he’s owning my neck, I notice the lead Rival cameraman - I forget his name - pointing his damn camera at us. I realize how it probably looks and that this footage is headed right to Javi. I break off but he signals for us to keep going. He says, “Well, looks like we got a couple of kissing cousins at Rival.” Our characters are cousins Kevin (me) and Kerry O’Shea (Corey).


I stand up, “The show’s over, dude. Shut the fucking camera off and give it to me.” He shakes his head, so I march up and grab for it. He pulls it back, putting his other hand on my pec to keep me away.

The cameraman asks, “What the fuck, Kevin?”

I roll my eyes as he uses my Rival name, “I want that camera ... whatever your name is.”

“My name’s Lance and this camera goes nowhere but right back to El Presidente. I've got too much action on here to risk anything happening to it. Slim Jim just got his ass kicked. That's worth your weight in gold.” (read about that story here)

“I’ll give it to him.”

“Look, sport, I don’t give a shit what you want. I work for the boss, not you.”

“Me and ‘your boss’ are tight, so if you don’t want trouble, give me the damn camera.”

“Save it, side piece. You being one of the boss’ bottom bitches doesn’t impress or scare me. Especially when you’re in here making out with another guy. Step back or else.”

Intense but before I can reply, Corey claps and laughs behind me, “I love it! Here, Lance, give me the camera.”

“No way.”

“C’mon, this whole thing needs to be recorded and sold.” Lance backs up to the door. My friend drops his towel and moves past me, “Look, I’ve filmed stuff at another promotion. I know how to work it. What do you think El Presidente will say if you and Ramsay wrestle and it’s not on camera?”

Lance shakes his head, “I’m not wrestling anyone.”

Naked Corey closes in, captivating the cameraman with his cool cockiness. I’ve been there. He asks, “What are you? 6’1”? 205-lbs? 30? Muscular. Handsome. You think Javi has you shirtless in jeans because he wants you behind the camera all the time? You gonna lie to me and claim that you’ve never talked about you doing more than film?”

I see Lance tighten his upper body, crushing his hard muscles and showing off his power as he replies, “Well, yeah, of course, but this isn’t sanctioned.”


“Some of the best matches are impromptu, buddy. You know how to fight?” In response to Corey’s question, Lance rolls his shoulders back and his pecs rise. “Thought so. Give me the camera and get back over there. We’ll take it from you calling ‘Kevin’ a bottom bitch then you two will meet in the ring.”

Corey holds out his hand and Lance actually hands him the camera.

My buddy turns and winks at me. Corey’s so good. I’m glad he’s on my side. I feel confident that the footage of us on the bench will be gone before he’s done. Not that there’s anything wrong with it, but I’d just rather not have Javi see it. Corey thinks that he is the source of Javi’s anger with me. It could be his massive ego talking, but he’s usually right.

First, though, I need to kick this asshole’s ass.

Wrestling Lance.

Outside the ring, Corey’s shirtless in a towel and sneakers with camera in-hand. Beside him, Frankie is naked in sneakers, his smooth muscles looking tight and his junk swinging seductively. The teen stud was going to leave, but my buddy asked him to stay, so he stayed. Hot and obedient. I get why Javi wanted to beat him down, break him down, and own him.

Inside the ring, Lance is waiting and pacing. He’s still in his jeans and work boots. I stretch in basic black trunks and black boots outside the ring. Corey is filming me. I try to go slow and give him some hot shots, but I stay focused on why I’m here. Don’t get distracted, Ramsay. Focus on this chump. Once I’m done with him, I’ll be calmer and I can deal with Javi.



We don’t waste any time. We just charge at each other and lock up. I easily overpower him back into the corner. I don’t give a shit about feeling him out or testing his strength. I’m only interested in burning off some energy so I can be calm when I talk with the hairy hunky muscleman in the back. I fire my fist into Lance’s abs. THUD! Hm, rock-solid.

Lance pushes me away. He rubs his abs and nods, “Closed fists. I’m cool with that.”

I spread my arms and signal for him to come at me. The muscleman takes the bait, coming in fast. I get my boot up waist-high and he runs right into it. THUD! I pull him into a front facelock, grab the side of his denim jeans then suplex him over fast. BOOM! I drag him up by his head. As he reaches one knee, he fires a fist into my abs. THUD! I back up. Good punch.

Lance smirks, “You opened the door, slut boy.”

“And now, I’m gonna close it. On your head.”

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Corey shaking his head, unimpressed by my reply. Too bad, I liked it. Lance sees me distracted and dives in to take advantage. I’m not that distracted. I back up from his spear and push down on his back. He falls onto his stomach on the canvas. SPLAT! I come down with a big elbow across his back. WHOMP! I roll off and rise.

Lance pushes up to hands and knees, but I flatten him with a double axe handle to the back. WHOMP! I roll around and grab his head. I stand up, pulling his head between my thighs for a standing head scissors. He groans as I flex my legs, closing up tightly. He fights, but I’ve got him locked in tight. Have to thank Corey for teaching me the right position on this hold.

I bend forward and grab the back of the muscleman’s jeans. I pull him forward as I fall back, driving the top of his head into the canvas. CRACK! Lance goes limp under me, stunned by the impact. I shift to the side, sliding forward and planting my leather-wrapped shin on the back of his head. I use my weight to mash his face into the canvas, telling him to taste ring.

Corey lifts his hand flat and shakes it, signaling that was just so-so. He loves to fuck with me. Stay focused. I force Lance’s right arm up his back into a hammerlock. He cries out as I pull it higher and higher, using my power and position to really lock it in. With the muscleman trapped, I use my free hand to punch him in the shoulder. THWAK!! THWAK! THWAK!

I let go and rise, dragging Lance up by the back of his neck and jeans. I spin and whip him into the corner, shoulder-first. He flies between the top and middle turnbuckle, his shoulder slamming into the ring post. CLANG! Lance goes limp over the middle turnbuckle, so I move in behind him. He tries a surprise donkey kick, but I see it coming. I might be young, but I’m no rookie.

I grab the back of his jeans pull him back. I wrap my arms around his waist in a reverse bearhug, but I don’t hold it. Instead, I immediately lift him up and throw him with a belly-to-back suplex. BOOM! I twisted slightly, so he lands hard on the back of his neck and right shoulder. Lance lies there, moaning and stunned. I stand up and feel great.

I lift my arms into a double bicep pose. “Yeah, just what I needed."

As I flex, I hear, “WHO THE FUCK IS IN MY -“ I turn and see Javi bursting through the curtain. He stops then simply says, “Oh.”


The hairy hunk is in silver disco shorts and boxing gloves. He looks at the ring then at Corey who is shamelessly pointing the camera at him and Frankie who waves sheepishly. The Rival boss stares at me, so I stare back. Without any words, he moves to the exercise area where we pump up prior to matches. Setting himself in front of the heavy bag, he lifts his fists.

Javi looks at the ring, “Well? Get back wrestling.”

SQUISH! Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain as Lance’s arm crushes my balls. He snuck up behind me and had a free shot to lift his arm right up between my legs. I bend forward and struggle to breathe. Somehow, I manage to keep my feet. The muscleman moves in behind me and grabs round my waist as his head comes under my arm. He lifts me up then drops my ass onto his leg for an atomic drop. CRACK! I gasp and fly off his knee into the corner. CLANG!

I grab the top turnbuckle, which is the only reason I don’t collapse. Lance moves in fast. He punches my side with two quick fists. THUD! THUD! I turn to escape, putting my back against the turnbuckles for support. I try to push him away, but he swats my arms away. They fall behind the top ropes on either side of me and I’m hurting too much to lift them back.

With my body wide open, Lance unleashes big fists into my abs. THUD! POW! THUD! He makes the most of the opening, tenderizing my torso. POW! THUD! POW! As I suffer, the sound of his blows echoes louder. I realize they’re amplified by Javi working the heavy bag. It’s like the punches are synchronous as Lance strikes me at the same time Javi strikes the bag.

THUD! POW! THUD! It can’t be coincidence. It’s like Javi’s the one punching me. POW! THUD! POW! Lance is obviously a pretty skilled boxer. THUD! POW! THUD! I feel my pecs and abs collapsing against the force. He’s getting stronger. More pumped. The whole time, striking in time with Javi, the two coordinating their punches. It’s distracting, just when I need to focus.

I try to focus and ignore the fact that Javi is playing along when before today, he’d usually help save me. POW! THUD! POW! Lance is ruthless. He’s smiling. The muscleman pauses then slaps my face. SMACK! That actually wakes me up. I roar out of the corner, pushing him backwards. He spins and I charge in. Big mistake. He turns around and I see his fist coming too late. It slams across my chin.

CRACK!

I see stars. Or maybe the ceiling lights. I spin then wobble.

Lance laughs. “Timber, slut boy.”

The muscleman lightly shoves my back and I fall forward, slamming into the canvas face-first. SPLAT! I might black out. I lie there, unmoving and unable to move. I’m aware. I think. I definitely feel his boot under my shoulder nudging me. Drool runs from my mouth. At least, I hope it’s just drool. I don’t taste blood. That’s good.

Lance finally manages to roll me over onto my back. Oh damn, those lights are bright. I try to move, but my body isn’t listening to my brain. I feel a hard-soled boot on my battered abs. I expect a three-count, trying to summon my strength to lift a shoulder but instead, I feel more weight bearing down into my stomach. My wrist is grabbed tightly and my arm is raised.

The muscleman lets go of my wrist. My arm falls. PLOP!

I hear, “ONE!”

Up my arm goes again. Down it goes. I will for it to stop falling, but it ignores me. PLOP!

“TWO!”

My arm goes up for a third time. He lets go. It falls. I stop it just in time. Somehow, I did it. I hold it up. My thick arm is shaking but it’s up. I hear Frankie say “It’s staying up! The match continues!”

I relax, trying to recover. Almost immediately, I feel rough denim rub press against my cheek. The knee pushes my head to the side then his shin scrapes across my face. I feel pressure on my cheek and ear as he rests his weight on my head. I start to squirm but I’m still too out of it. A fist to my unflexed and tender abs sinks in deep. THUD! OOF!

Lance slides his left hand along my stomach as he leans down my body. He hooks his left thumb under the waistband of my trunks, pulling them to the base of my cock. I feel his left fingers wrap around my bulge in my trunks. With my Apollo’s belt exposed, the muscleman pounds his right fist into my pelvis. THWAK! BAM! POW! I buck under him, but I can’t throw him off me.

The beating continues. BAM! POW! THUD! I squirm, cough and writhe as he tears my lower abs apart. THWAK! POW! BAM! I’m starting to wake up but the damage is being down. I finally manage to throw my body over, rolling onto my side where I moan. Lance grabs hold of my hair and drags me up. I can’t resist him, wobbling a little and still bent over.

The muscleman grabs between my legs and over my shoulder. He lifts then drops me over his extended leg in a gut buster. WHOMP! I almost puke as my abs have no resistance left after the brutal pounding they’ve taken. Fuck. Lance holds me over his leg, pulling my trunks off my ass then spanking it. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! He grabs my bare butt cheek and squeezes it.

“Damn, El Presidente has the best bottom bitches. I’m gonna fuck you so hard, boy.”

Lance pushes me off his leg. PLOP! I roll with the momentum, settling on my back. I’m hoping to buy some time to recover. My head is getting clearer. I just need like a minute. I blink as I stare at the ceiling. Lance isn’t giving me a minute or even a second. He’s already in the air for a knee drop to my abs. Out of pure instinct, I roll. CRACK! ARGH! He hits nothing but canvas.

I see the muscleman bounce and flop onto his back. He grabs for his knee and lets out a long stream of fucks. I roll over onto my stomach. My eyes slide by the workout area and I see Javi is gone. Oh well. I push up to my hands and knees. Lance is up but hobbling. He walks it off as I fight to rise. I notice how close he is and just throw my body at his knee. WHOMP! He crumples into a heap beside me as I push up into a kneeling position beside him.

I force myself to move, sliding on top of him in a reverse schoolboy pin. My trunks are still off my ass, so I push them down onto his face. I wiggle, burying his nose and mouth in my sweaty crack. As Lance struggles under me, I pound his abs. THUD! THUD! THUD! When he tries to bridge, I stretch out and grab behind his sore knee. I pull his leg to me then punch the side of the knee. THWAK! WHACK! BAP! That gets him fighting and he manages to topple me off.

Lance rolls over onto his stomach, but I still have a loose grip on his leg. I lift his ankle as high as I can while on my knees then drive the knee down into the unforgiving canvas. WHACK! FUCK! I grab the leg, making sure he doesn’t get away. I push up to my feet, getting my second wind. I drag him to the corner. He claws the canvas to stop me, but there’s nothing to grab.

I put his ankle on the bottom rope in the corner then jump up. I come down with a big boot to his knee. STOMP! He cries out and grabs his knee, rolling onto his side. I hop over the top rope and drop to the apron. I reach under the bottom rope and grab his ankle. NO! NO! NO! I pull hard, extending his leg outside the ring. He grabs the ropes to push against me, but I’m too strong for that to work.

With the muscleman under control. I push his leg out wide then slam it into the ringpost. CLANG! Lance cries out and goes limp as he tries to pull his leg back. Nope. Not letting that happen. I push the leg under the bottom rope then feed it over the middle rope, back out of the ring. He’s fighting but he’s got no leverage and I’m way too pumped for him to overpower me.

As Lance squirms and fights, I brace one boot on the ring apron. I simply lean back, pulling hard. The muscleman goes wild, thrashing and slapping the mat from the intense pain as I hyper-extend his knee. He puts his fists on his face and whimpers in pain. He’s gasping in a high-pitched voice that tells me all I need to know. The guy is in real pain.

I refuse to let go, leaving him to writhe and roll, moaning his little cries of pain. Corey is up on the ring apron, pointing the camera down to capture the pained expression on his face and his weak gasping. The muscleman puts on quite a show until he finally can’t go on any longer.

“I GIVE! I GIVE! GIVE! PLEASE! STOP! LET GO!”

I release the hold and his leg bounces back from the tension in the middle rope. The muscleman drags himself back into the ring, crawling away on two hands and one knee. He finally collapses in the center of the ring, lying on his side and holding his wrecked knee. Corey and Frankie are inside the ring. My buddy captures my triumphant entrance back inside.

My boot feels quite nice on his shoulder as I flex for the camera. Let’s see Javi resist this when he watches it. I push Lance onto his back then I put my boot between his pecs. I strike a double bicep pose as I look down at him. When he meets my eyes, I ask, “Who’s the bottom bitch now, chump?”

Lance lifts one arm and gives me the middle finger, “You. Are. Still. Nothing but. The boss’ … slut boy.”

I shake my head then drive my boot onto his pecs. STOMP! I bend over. He tries to punch me in the jaw, but I’m ready this time. I block it then grab him by the nose. I pull up and he has no choice but to follow. He rises to one leg, lifting the other like he’s a fucking flamingo. I scoop him up then bodyslam him down. BOOM! He bridges on one leg and reaches for his back.

Lance lowers his hips and lifts his hands, silently begging. I step over his waist then bend forward. I wrap my hands around his neck and drag him up. He tries a kick with his weak leg, but he’s way too slow. I easily turn and it bounces off my thigh. I lift him up high in a suspended choke. He hangs there, getting weaker. I don’t want to knock him out, though.

I throw Lance away. He flies back and lands hard on the canvas. BOOM! I move towards him and he holds up his hands, “Stop. I gave.”

“Who’s the bottom bitch?”

The muscleman hesitates but he knows this isn’t stopping without his complete submission.

“I am. I am. I’m the bottom boy. Just go ahead and fuck me.”

“No. I don’t even want you.”

Frankie says, “I’ll take him. I could use it after getting fucked all day.”

I step aside, hopping out of the ring. As Corey films the wrecked cameraman, Lance asks, "You didn't delete everything I shot, did you?"

Corey replies, "No, I'm not an idiot. I told you, I know these cameras and I know the value of those matches. You really should ... change tapes after every match, though, because my finger just might slip ... if you give my little buddy any trouble."

"That's blackmail."

Corey hits pause, "No, it's sexy. You want him to fuck you or not?" Lance nods. My buddy restarts the camera, "Yeah, it's blackmail and unless you want El Presidente to kill you for handing me this camera, you better go along."

Frankie returns with his Flyboy mask on. He orders, “On your back, legs up, camera-bitch.” Lance obeys and unbuckles his belt. The young masked stud pulls the jeans off, tossing them away. Corey snaps his fingers in my direction then gestures to the curtain with his thumb.

I nod, knowing he’s right. As Flyboy moves in to take my prize, I head to the back.

I don’t want Lance, but I know who I need.

Finding Javi.

“Hey, Javi.”

“Ramsay? Oh.”

The hairy hunk is surprised to see me in the doorway to his office. Javi looks great, showered and shirtless in low-slung cargo shorts, still pumped from his workout. As great as he looks, I can read trouble in his face. He’s obviously still worked up about something and beating up Frankie and a heavy bag didn’t resolve it.

I step inside, starting with a little small talk, “How’d your match with Frankie go?”

“Good.”

I nod, “Good.” I breathe in deeply. I finally say, “I thought I might see you at ringside earlier. El Presidente usually likes to add some drama.”

“I go where I’m needed. Wasn’t needed.”

“I didn’t see when you left but I came back and beat Lance.”

Javi shrugs, “Figured you would.”

“So, wrestling and boxing in the same day. Don’t wear yourself out.”

“Just burning off some energy.”

I nod my head, deciding if I want to get into a deep emotional confrontation with him. I’m showered (again) and in nothing but a white towel. I’m not sure if this is the best time to do this, but I’m trusting Corey. I open the drama door, “Obviously not enough. Maybe you and I could’ve burned off that energy better?”

“What’s going on, Ramsay? Today’s a Corey day. You two have a fight or something?”

A Corey day? What is he talking about? I spend time with friends like Corey when Javi’s ... unavailable. But the hairy hunk set the rules, not me. I’m not sure why he’s copping an attitude, but I don’t appreciate it. He’s in no position to be jealous. It’s weird. Corey told me that Javi was just scared of his feelings towards me. Now, I don’t think so. He’s mad at me. Why?

As Javi takes a seat behind his desk and leans back. He puts his arms behind his head and waits. I bluntly ask, “Are you upset with me?”

Javi sarcastically says, “No, why would I be? I love you throwing your new boyfriend in my face. Bringing him into my ring at my company at my expense. Screwing him in my locker room. Basically getting me to pay you two to fuck. And I love you coming here and demanding to know why I didn’t come watch. Come on, why would you think any of that upset me?”

My mouth drops open. I stare hard at him, “You fucking hypocrite. You insist this is casual and I shouldn’t get jealous. And like you didn’t just fuck Frankie in the hallway?”

“That’s work.”

“Well, like you haven’t fucked Micah while I’ve been here? And beyond here, you’re not exactly subtle when you can’t hang out with me because ‘you’re busy’. You expect me to be okay while you’re screwing all these other guys. You should be the same.”

Javi looks at me with an expression I can’t decipher. He finally says, “What other guys?”

I’m confused, “The other guys you hang out with when you don’t have time for me. Micah and ... well, I don’t know anyone else by name.”

“Micah and I have been done for weeks. Since he told Cody about Rival.”

I can’t hide my surprise, “Oh. What am I supposed to say? Sorry?”

“No big deal. He’s still hung up on Cody, so it was never more than a fling.”

“Fling?”

Javi’s eyes narrow, “Don’t act like you don’t know what that word means.”

I smile, “I know what it means. It’s just funny to hear now.” I move in and sit on the desk in front of Javi with my legs open. I ask earnestly, “So, if there’s no one else, why don’t we spend more time together? I’ve asked you out and you’ve turned me down because you had other plans.”

Javi reaches out and gently rubs my bare legs. He hesitates, holding something back. He finally says, “You’re busy, too. Corey. Who knows who else?”

I grab his hands, “Don’t make me be the grown up here, Javi.”

“Okay. Say whatever you want to say.”

“We both know you set the rules in this relationship when we started. You laid it out for me. You’re not a one-man man. You need your freedom. ‘Don’t ask for too much. Don’t fall in love, Ramsay.’ You said that, not me. So what if Corey and I hang out? Yeah, we’re friends with benefits but you're wrong to be jealous of him. He's trying to help."

Javi sneers, "Yeah, right. His kind of help I don't need."

"You do. We both do. He has no interest in being my boyfriend. You know what we mainly talk about when we’re together?”

“What?”

“You and Ryan. We’re both in part-time relationships with older men who’ve made it clear that they don’t want to get serious or be exclusive with us. But Corey and I aren’t developing feelings for each other beyond friendship. You know why?”

“Why?”

“Because we’ve both agreed that we’ll drop sex in a heartbeat and just be friends. If you or Ryan ever ask. Clean break. No hard feelings. No regrets.”

His eyes widen then narrow. As he takes in what I’ve revealed, he slowly replies, “Really.”

“Really. But you can’t have it both ways. Acting jealous over me while you fuck any guy you want? No. Either we’re both in an exclusive relationship or we’re both not. And if we’re not, you need to be okay with your choice. And it is your choice.”

Javi squeezes my hands and stands up. He looks me in the eye, “Would you want that? You just turned 22. You’re handsome.” He puts his hand to my face. “You’ve got these eyes. And this nose. These lips.” He leans in and kisses me. It feels nice. He slowly says, “Built. Smart. Fun. Honest. Sweet. Hung. Gorgeous ass.” He pauses then adds, “You’re 22. I’m 35.”

“So?”

“You’re young and perfect. You really wanna be exclusive with one old man right now?”

I see a rare moment of vulnerability. I suddenly feel like Corey is right. Damn, I hate him sometimes. Are Javi’s rules designed as a defense? After things blew up in an ugly, hate-filled fight with his last relationship, did he purposefully keep me at a distance? Did he expect me to get tired of him? Betray him? Is that what all this has been about? Oh.

I slide off the desk. My towel falls to the floor. I kiss him deeply, holding him firmly. Javi kisses me back. We make out. He explores my body with his strong hands, caressing my back and squeezing my ass. We break and look into each other’s eyes. For me, it’s like I’m seeing Javi for the first time. It’s strange how his fear actually makes him more of a man in my eyes.

As I stand there naked before him, I tell him, “Javi, if you’re asking, I’m all yours.”

The hairy hunk grabs my neck and pulls me into a passionate kiss. We go hard at each other. He pushes me onto the desk, sending all his paperwork flying. I watch as Javi unfastens his belt then slides out of his cargo shorts. He leans down and kisses my smooth stomach. I moan as my head falls off the edge of the desk as he goes down on me, rubbing my big body. Oh fuck.

Our first sex as a ‘couple’ is amazing. He lifts my legs and pulls my ass towards him off the desk. I feel his sheathed cock at my hole and I beg him to breed me. Javi plows into my ass and I moan. He rides me hard as I tell him how good he feels and what a man he is. He tells me to take it, calls me boy and assumes his dominant role. I love it.

Javi suddenly pulls out. He tells me to turn over. I roll and drop my feet on the floor. I lean over the heavy metal desk. The hairy hunk resumes pounding me. I love the feeling of his powerful hands holding my hips as he rams his swollen cock into my hole. His pelvis slams into my smooth white ass cheeks as I cry out for more. He slaps my hips as he goes faster.

I hear him gasping and I know he’s close. I call him ‘sir’ and beg him for his load. He pulls out and pulls me off the desk. I slide onto my knees and turn. I eagerly open my mouth as he explodes, firing his hot white cum into my mouth and all over my face and heaving pecs. When he finishes, I grab his sensitive cock and squeeze out the final drops, licking his slit. He gasps.

Javi pulls me to my feet and uses my towel to clean off my face and chest. He pats the desk, telling me to get up on all fours. I climb up, leaning down on my elbows and lifting my mountainous ass. He reaches in between my legs and starts milking my cock. I moan approvingly as he spanks my ass with his free hand. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

With my head buried on my forearms, the hairy hunk keeps milking my rock-hard cock. He inserts his finger in my hole and I raise up to my hands and howl. Oh, fuck that feels amazing. He finger fucks as he pumps my rod. I’m brought to climax fast, ready to cum all over his desk. Javi orders me to sit back, so I rise up to kneel on his desk.

My man circles in front and suddenly leans in. He puts his lips on my cock and sucks me. I warn him that I’m about to shoot, but he just works me harder. I unload into his mouth, shooting down his throat as he gulps down my seed. I rub his head as he keeps sucking my cock. I’m drained dry, but he doesn’t stop until I’m soft. Wow.

I collapse onto my hip, extending my legs as I calm myself. Javi pulls me into a kiss and both of us taste like the other’s cum. He leads me to the couch where we collapse beside each other. The hairy hunk pulls my head onto his shoulder and we relax in silence as he rubs my head and I rub his leg. I don’t think I’ve been this hot for another guy, ever.

Cuddling naked on the couch, we lose track of time. It’s dark outside when Javi pushes me off and gives me a sexy smile. He grabs my cock and starts jerking me. I get hard again immediately and he tells me to keep hard. I jerk my cock as he gets up and goes back to the desk. When he pulls out a condom, I raise an eyebrow. He comes back and puts it on my rock-hard shaft. I’m surprised as he climbs on me.

I grip under his ass as he grips my shoulders. We lock eyes. Javi lowers himself down and I guide my cock to his hole. He slides down on me slowly. I gasp as he impales himself on my shaft. We stare intensely into each other’s eyes as he adjusts. It’s just a different sex position, but it feels like more, given that he’s playing bottom. My mouth hangs open and he leans forward, playfully kissing my nose.

Javi begins bouncing on my cock. It feels so good as he rides me. He holds onto me tightly as I support him. I gasp and moan, telling him how great this feels. He talks me up, telling me what a stud I am and how big I am. I stare at his hairy bouncing body, overwhelmed by the feeling of his tight top ass wrapped around my sheathed shaft.

I moan louder and grunt. I breathe faster until he rises up and slides off. He spins to lie down on the sofa. Javi fluffs up his chest fur as I peel off the condom. I move over with one foot on the floor and my knee stretched over him against the cushion. I jerk my dick as he readies his hairy pecs to take my load. I erupt again, spraying all over his magnificent chest.

I drain myself then lean down as kiss him. He grabs my head and holds me down, making it last. When the hairy stud releases me, he says, “Lie here with me.”

I just nod then slide down in front of him so we’re spooning. His cum-soaked pecs slam into my back, but I don’t care. We spoon together for a while, silent as he kisses my neck and hugs me tight against him. I caress his forearm and close my eyes, savoring the feeling.

The End

16 comments:

  1. woof, that was incredible! The match was hot (great setup too) and I really enjoyed the development with Javi and Ramsey. I've been rooting for Javi so it's nice to see his more vulnerable side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      That scene was written for the end of the Corey/Ramsay story then moved to the end of the Flyboy/Javi story but the day kept getting longer and longer. LOL. 15 months later and it's still the same day.

      Delete
  2. Dang. That was a brutal beatdown and working over of Lance's knee. Made me cringe. Not that Lance didn't deserve it. He seems like a prick. I hope we see more of him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. More of the prick! Although, I think Lance was right. He had a job to do and Ramsay was trying to mess with it.

      Delete
  3. Hot sexy story. Trying to keep up with characters is sometimes confusing but means having to reread stories so works out. Can't decide if i like Corey or not.
    Loved the wrestling in this story. Always look forward to your offerings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I get it ... some of these guys haven’t been around for a long time. I try to give enough background in case it’s someone’s first story, but without making it boring for regular readers.

      Yeah, Corey can be confusing. As he told Ramsay back in RPW 2, “It’s okay. I don’t mind. Lots of my friends don't like me.”

      Delete
  4. Aw, poor Javi! Of COURSE he'd feel vulnerable after what he's been through. Great character work.

    Also, I've discovered how basic I am. I was all, "Yay, a Ramsay story!" until Lance showed up, and then I was 100% Team Lance. Poor hot camera guy! I was on his side all along, and it was Ramsay's guilty conscience that caused the trouble. Although, being behind Lance made the leg-destroying beatdown that much hotter (damn conflicting jobber feelings!).

    In short: I'm happy for Javi, and I look forward to more Lance, because he's my new favorite character, and because a sexy shirtless cameraman/boxer getting his ass kicked is my one true weakness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you, Sean. Lance was doing his job and got a limp out of it. LOL. I'm sure he'll be back in fighting shape soon, though. Guys in The Cave universe are pretty resilient when you think about all the punishment they take.

      Yeah, Javi's tough and passionate but he's not heartless. Ramsay seems like the right guy to handle it.

      Delete
    2. Ha ha, they ARE pretty resilient! That's a lot more fun than, "He'll be out for 18 months due to injury." :)

      Delete
    3. For sure. Especially the way "Cave time" works. If any guy is out for 18 months, he'll never come back. LOL. My timeline has us only barely over a year since The Cave 1.

      Delete
  5. Crap! I forgot to say how cool I thought it was when Lance was punching Ramsay to Javi's echoing punching bag strikes. That was some cinematic shit right there!

    By coincidence, last night I just watched the movie "Disco Dancer," and there's a scene where a group of thugs are snapping their fingers rhythmically, all at the same time, as they kick our hero Jimmy's ass. But THEN, when Jimmy gets back up and HE starts snapping, HIS finger snaps are loud and echoing. The point being, if your story reminded me of a Bollywood movie, you know you're doing something right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that scene came through. Cinematic is a good word. I could picture it in my head but wasn't sure how to write it. I have never seen any Bollywood movie, but that's a great coincidence.

      Delete
  6. more lance please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely would have more of him, if I get back to RPW.

      Delete
  7. Ok wow, after the ref getting pulled into the action in Road to El Paso and now the cameraman getting worked over in this, I'm starting to realize I have a thing for muscular guys who work around the ring getting thrown into the action. great story as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's not always possible to stay on the sidelines in The Cave world! Anyone and everyone can get dragged in. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete