Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Rival Pro Wrestling 6: Slim Jim vs. Iron Ranger



Rival Pro Wrestling. 1982.
Ring Area.

Narrator: Slim Jim

Me. Slim Jim. Wrapping up.

“Phew, what a long day.” I rise up from behind my announce desk and peel off my pastel blue sports coat. I stretch out my lean body as I remark to the cameraman, “That was quite a show. I thought it went great.”


Lance, the cameraman, holds up his thumb. He’s still filming, which seems unnecessary. The wrestling action is done. However, I guess I understand. Our boss seems to have disappeared, so we’re not officially done. He’s a demanding bastard. If Lance misses anything, there’ll be hell to pay. El Presidente already punished Flyboy Fiero twice today for stepping out of line. First, he interfered and cost him his match then he beat him up backstage for mouthing off.

Lance.

After watching that display, I realize that I’m probably pushing things. El Presidente implied that I criticize him too much for his dirty tricks. My announce partner today, Jimmy ‘The Genius’ He-man, even said as much. I’m responsible for interviews and play-by-play, not commentary. It’s just that as the voice of Rival Pro Wrestling, I feel it’s my responsibility to be honest and call it like I see it. I don’t think the boss always sees it that way.

Lance points, leading me to look over to see one of the fans lingering by the curtain to the back. He’s a big and handsome guy in a t-shirt and athletic pants. Probably mid-50’s. 5’11”. Maybe a bit over 200-lbs. Huh, a little older (and sexier) than our usual autograph seeker. And the wrestlers leave by the backdoor anyway, so he’s not finding anyone standing there.

The cameraman uses his thumb to suggest that I head over to see what’s up. Good idea. As I approach, the mystery man strokes his salt and pepper beard, checking me out with a smirk. I suddenly feel like I’m a piece of meat and he’s a hungry lion. The handsome behemoth has an intense stare. When he licks his lips, I stop, but Lance’s strong hand shoves me forward.

I ask, “Hello, sir? Can I help you?”

The handsome stranger nods, “Already calling me ‘sir’? I like that.”

“Excuse me?”

“I have a message from El Presidente.”

“Oh.” I have to admit, I’m a little intimidated by his calm, cool demeanor. It’s both attractive and dangerous. I offer, “Let me see if I can find him. Just wait here, please.”

I move to search for the boss, but this guy grabs my left arm with his left hand, stopping me in my tracks. Strong grip. As I try to pull free, he says, “You didn’t listen, boy. I said I have a message FROM El Presidente, not FOR El Presidente.”

Suddenly, the guy swings his right arm, clubbing it across my back. WHOMP! I fly forward, but he still has my left arm. He pulls me back into another hard club. WHOMP! My legs go wobbly, but he uses my left arm to force me back up. I try to pull free, but he lifts his knee into my stomach. THUD! I bend forward but he pulls me back up.

I quickly say, “Message received!”

The mature muscleman smirks, “I don’t think so.”

I fight hard to break free, swinging my right fist into his stomach. THUD! He only grunts as it bounces off, but I manage to pull my trapped left arm loose from his iron grip. I stumble back a step then lift my shoe into his stomach. THUD! I get a louder grunt, but he’s unfazed. I turn to leave, but that’s a big mistake. The mature muscleman grabs me around the waist, pulling me into a reverse bearhug. He squeezes and I feel my sides collapse against his power.

The handsome hunk carries me towards the ring, crushing me in his powerful vice. I struggle to breathe as I suffer helplessly in his mighty arms. At 26, I’m 30-years younger, but I’m a couple of inches shorter at 5’9” and a lot lighter at a trim and tight 160-lbs. My body is lean muscled, more like a runner than a bodybuilder.

This guy is a beast compared to me and I’m feeling it. I’m already going limp and gasping for air. He shakes me around and I feel like I might throw up. When we get to the apron, he finally eases up on the bearhug, but he doesn’t let go. I twist to escape, but his grip is unbreakable.

“Looks like El Presidente was wrong. You do have some fight in you. I like that.”

I snarl, “Then you’ll love this!”

I swing my left elbow back and catch him on the side of his head. CRACK! He lets go and I stumble forward against the ring apron. The mysterious beefcake steps forward. Lance is filming away and now I get why. He knew. And now, he’s blocking my path to my left. The ringpost is on my right. I don’t think I can make it around without getting grabbed again.

With flight impossible and fight hopeless, I try to reason with the big man. I hold up my hands, “Look, sir, you’re hot and I’d love to wrestle you, but not like this.”

“I agree. Get in the ring and strip down to your briefs. We can do this right.”

The handsome hunk smoothly strips off his t-shirt. Woof. The guy is one sexy, hairy beefcake. Thick and strong, I know I won’t have much of a chance against him. The only positive is that he seems to be toying with me rather than out to seriously hurt me. Maybe I can use that to my advantage. Enjoy this as a play session. Make this fun. Get him to let down his guard then turn the tables on him.

Only problem is that I notice that he came prepared to wrestle. He’s got black singlet straps with red trim rising from his waistband over his thick torso and broad shoulders. I gulp as I admire his manly body. I’m both excited and terrified by what this alpha male has planned for me. Knowing El Presidente, it could be anything, but it’ll definitely be painful. For me.

I try to soothe the savage beast, “Very nice, but that’s not exactly what I meant.”

“Maybe you meant more like this?”

The hunk reaches into the back pocket of his pants and pulls out ... a piece of cloth? It’s black with red leather patches. He unfolds it and I realize it’s a mask. He slides it over his handsome face, leaving only his eyes, mouth and hairy chin visible. He flexes his biceps for me, showing me what I’m up against. He grins as I gulp, because it’s worse than I thought.

I ask, “Iron Ranger? You’re THE Iron Ranger?“

“My reputation precedes me. Good. You’ll know better than to beg for mercy.”

“W-wha-what are you doing here? At Rival?”

The masked pro wrestler casually slides a black leather strap up his arm, securing it above his big left bicep. He finally answers me, “El Presidente and I go way back to the late 60’s when he was just a rookie. I trained him. Taught him how to heel. Now that he’s a big shot promoter, he wants me to join him, help class up the joint.”

“Oh, well, welcome to Rival Pro Wrestling. I’ve been a big fan of yours since I was a kid, sir. I look forward to calling your matches.”

Iron Ranger grins, “Not so fast, boy. We’re still working out a few contract details. He thought you might be able to convince me to join.” The famous heel steps towards me. The apron digs into my back as I lean back against it. He presses his body onto mine, “Now, don’t get star struck. When I throw you in the ring, I want you to keep fighting.” I gulp then nod. “Good boy.”

I feel his large hands running up my arms. He squeezes my biceps and nods approvingly. The oversized paws move over my shirt and across my pecs. He pulls, exposing my hairy chest. I’m no Tom Selleck, but guys like my fur. Iron Ranger is no different. He slides my shirt down to my wrists then rubs my chest. His eyes dance and he licks his lips.

“Damn, you’re a real prettyboy, aren’t you?”

“Me? No, I’m nothing. Just a skinny announcer. You want pretty? Let me head to the back and I can find you someone way better look - MMPH!”

Iron Ranger covers my mouth with his huge hand. He says, “Shut up.” I nod. He reaches between us and unfastens my belt. He opens my blue wool suit pants then lets them drop to my ankles. He looks at my pale purple bikini briefs and nods. I can’t move. He grabs my chin and forces me to look into his eyes. “You should get rid of the shirt and pants real fast, boy.”

The hairy monster steps back a little. He pulls at his athletic pants and they tear away, revealing the bottom of his signature singlet, his thick legs, black boots and ample bulge. Damn. Seeing him up close, I can’t help getting excited. I don’t know what kind of deal he made with El Presidente, but I know under different circumstances, I’d be looking forward to wrestling him. Woof. He reaches into the front of his low-cut singlet and adjusts. Oh my.

Oh boy, that's a lot of man.

Iron Ranger reads my eyes and smirks, “Yeah, boy, you’ll get some of this. But not until you earn it.”

I almost say, ‘yes sir’, but stop myself. Suddenly, Iron Ranger punches me in the stomach. I bend forward and he grabs me by the hair and briefs. Before I know it, I’m being forced into the ring. As he slowly slides in after me, I realize what he meant about getting rid of my clothes. My wrists and ankles are effectively bound. I try to escape, but I’m not going anywhere like this.

I squirm and fight to remove my clothes as fast as I can. He slowly rises. He’s so confident, viewing this as no contest. Of course, he’s bigger, stronger and more experienced, so maybe it is no contest. El Presidente picked wisely. Message sent and message is going to be received. In full. My shirt is off. Then my shoes and socks. Come on, pants. Finally! I’m free! Uh oh.

Hm, is this a good idea?

Iron Ranger is hovering over me as I sit there in my purple briefs. I look up over his thick thighs and prominent bulge, over his hairy torso to his masked face. His eyes are dancing with anticipation at having me as his practice dummy. I guess I’m ready to wrestle just in time.

Against All Odds.

I do a backwards somersault away from Iron Ranger. I rise and turn to escape. He charges in to stop me. Just like I hoped. I surprise him with a full power donkey kick back into his stomach. THUD! I turn to see he’s still standing. I dive at him, giving him a shoulder block to his abs. THUD! OOF! This time, the hairy hunk bends forward as he staggers back two steps.

I spring to my feet and leap as high as I can. I come down with a double axehandle across his broad back. WHACK! He grunts but rises. Uh oh. I club him across his thick traps. THWAK! THWAK! THWAK! He grunts and moves to block me. I switch and go low, pounding away on his stomach. THUD! THUD! THUD! Again, he moves to block me, so go high again. THWAK!

I know I need to be aggressive so I run back into the nearest ropes and bounce off fast. I leap up and lift my knee, crashing into him. THUMP! Iron Ranger staggers back into the ropes. He bounces off, so I leap at him with an elbow to the head. CRACK! The hairy beast spins halfway around and drops to one knee. I leap on his back and lock on a sleeper.

Iron Ranger rises, so I jump and throw my legs around his waist. I keep trying to knock him out, but his neck is thick and his determination is high. The baddest badass in the business isn’t going to just go out to a lowly announcer. However, even he needs to breathe and no amount of willpower can change that. I feel him weakening. He leans back, so I drop my feet as I choke him out.

The hairy heel’s arms flail around. Lance is zooming in on his humiliation. Oh fuck, wait until El Presidente sees this. He’ll know not to mess with me. I’m jobbing out the toughest hunk is pro wrestling! Me! Slim Jim! My excitement energizes me and empowers me. My thin arms flex around his masked head as I control the hairy beast and make him my bitch! Who’s sir, now?

Iron Ranger growls softly as he drops to one knee. His arms drop limp beside him. Oh fuck, I’ve done it!

I’VE DONE IT!

I haven’t done it. Suddenly, the badass heel grabs my forearm and throws himself forward. I flip overhead. I lose my grip on the way, his head slipping free. I land hard on my back. WHAM! I sit up and move to get away, but I feel his powerful arms grab me around the waist. He pulls me into a reverse bearhug as we rise. I feel my sides collapse again. Fuck, he’s even stronger now!

The hairy heel growls, “You’re a clever boy.” I throw my elbow back, but he leans away from it. Iron Ranger squeezes me harder. He laughs in my ear, “So feisty. You just get better and better.”

Iron Ranger shakes me from side to side. I go limp from pain as he tosses me around like a rag doll. The hairy beast throws me down to the canvas. SPLAT! I roll to the ropes and pull myself up.


The hairy heel smirks, “I’m pleased you aren’t running away.”

“Are you pleased I almost knocked you out?”

“Almost being the operative word.”

I'm ready to go now.

We move in for a lockup. I use my speed advantage to duck under his arms. I come in behind and leap on his back again. I taunt, “Maybe you’ll end up being MY message to El Presidente! Don’t mess with Slim Jim!”

As I lock on the sleeper, Iron Ranger suddenly runs backwards. He slams me into the corner, crushing me between the immovable turnbuckles and the irresistible force of his body. CLANG! SPLAT! OOF! I go limp as he casually takes a step forward. I drop to one knee behind him and draw my arm back to slam it up between his legs.

The badass heel senses it, warning me, “Don’t start something you don’t want me to finish.” The menacing tone freezes me in place. I hesitate as he stands still in front of me, practically daring me to smash his balls from behind. I do nothing. Iron Ranger looks back over his shoulder with a grin, “Like I said. Clever. Boy.”

While I agree that I shouldn’t get dirty with a master, there’s still something I can do from down here. I dive at the back of his knee and he topples backwards. BOOM! I grab his leg and roll him up into a cradle. I playfully grab and shake his balls in his singlet, “How about I finish this match instead?” I count the pin.

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

Iron Ranger kicks out of the pin with authority, sending me flying backwards onto my ass. I spin fast and leap on top of him as he rises. I grab his arm for an armbar, but he powers out. I keep pressing him and we grapple on the canvas. Headlocks. Arm holds. Leg locks. You name it, we’re trying it. We’re both sweating as my speed makes me hard to catch, but his power makes him impossible to control.

I fight hard but learn too late that he’s not just the best pro heel in the business. He’s also a great submission wrestler. After a few minutes, I’m gasping as he’s a lot of man to wrestle. The hairy hunk knows he can break any hold I put him in. He’s toying with me, letting me keep up. And tire myself out. I’m slowing down, but he’s still got all his muscle and skill. Damn.

I push off, needing a break. I don’t get one. He grabs my ankle and literally drags me back to him. Iron Ranger climbs on top, mounting me. He forces me into a full nelson, mashing my face into the mat. I moan, unable to resist his powerful muscles or move him off me. I feel him hump my ass, taunting and threatening me. Letting me know who’s the man. And it isn’t me.

The hairy heel rolls us over. He wraps his legs around me in a controlling leg scissors as he cranks on the full nelson. I cry out and he moves one hand, easing the pressure on my neck and shoulders. I feel his rough paw caressing my pec, “You’re making a strong case for Rival. If the announcers are this tough, the wrestlers must be amazing.”

I grunt out, “We’d love to have you.” I twist free of the half-hold, moving around in his light scissors to face him. I pin one of his hands beside his ear and put my forearm across his neck. I thrust my hips, pressing my package against his taint. “In fact, I’d love to have you right now.”

The badass brute tightens up on the scissors and I rise up, crying out as I see stars from the power of his legs. He reaches up and grabs me around the neck. He squeezes, cutting off my voice. I grip his powerful forearm as he crushes and chokes me. “I’d say I don’t like your cockiness, but we both know that’d be a lie. Keep it coming, boy. It makes this more fun.”

I feel his free hand lightly punching my pec. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! I can only take it, barely able to breathe, my sides collapsed and my neck crushed. His big paw explores my chest and he approves, telling me I’m a beautiful boy. I can’t really appreciate the compliment, given the pain I’m in. I twitch and convulse. My hands drop from his forearm and I go limp.

Iron Ranger lets go of the choke and opens his legs. He throws me to the side and rolls on top of me. I enjoy breathing again. The hairy heel easily pins my wrists down as he mounts me. We lock eyes. Sweat drips down from his masked face. It splashes on my face. I extend my tongue and catch a drop, slurping it up. He smirks, “Yes, you are making a very strong case.”

I bridge my hips. I don’t know if I could ever move him, but in my current exhausted condition, I’ve got no shot. Still, I need to try. Never stop fighting. Never stop fighting. I try again. Same result. Nothing. Iron Ranger taps my cheek, more amused than threatened by my resistance at this point. It’s okay. Overconfidence can be deadly, too. I just need to get my second wind.

Iron Ranger grabs my hair as he rolls off. He drags me up and pulls me into a front facelock. I fire a fist into his stomach. THUD! It bounces off. I try to drive him into the corner, but he holds his ground. I feel his hand on the side of my purple briefs. Uh oh. I try to block him, but he still lifts me up. My feet point at the ceiling as I hang there, the blood rushing to my head.

We circle the ring, the hairy heel easily holding me up. When he gets into position, he falls back. Of course, I fall with him (from a much higher height). BOOM! When the suplex lands, my entire body shakes and convulses with pain. I roll onto my side to ease the pressure on my back. I feel his shin press down into my side as he grabs my wrist and pulls my arm back into an armbar. ARGH!

The badass brute really works my arm over, holding me down as he twists and stretches it. My shoulder feels like it might pop out of the socket if he keeps going. I cry out and my feet kick up and down. Son of a bitch! I whimper and reach around to slap my shoulder to keep the blood flowing. I’m desperately trying to figure out the right way to move to escape.

Iron Ranger solves the problem by letting go. He drags me up then spins my back to him. I get ready for another reverse bearhug, but he uses my hair to pull me back into a standing dragon sleeper. My back arches and my chest faces the ceiling as he buries my head in his armpit. I reach my hands up, but his free hand swats them away. I leave them hanging down.

I feel his big paw rub my chest. I fight to not black out as the pressure from the sleeper weakens me. He comments on my bulge, noticing that I’m tenting my purple briefs. I want to tell him that of course a hot hairy hunk fondling my pecs is going to get me hard, but I can’t speak. He enjoys my body then lets me go, pushing me back to standing.

The hairy beast growls, “We’ll come back to that.”

I shake out my head as I’m grabbed back around the waist. Oh no. He locks on the reverse bearhug I expected earlier. It’s crushing and I can’t breathe. I’m too weak to fight back now. My head is spinning. My back is aching. My core is collapsing against his power. Iron Ranger squeezes tighter and tighter, forcing me to brace against him for support.

Iron Ranger slams his bulge into my ass. WHAP! He grinds it, humping my ass as I fight to keep standing. It’s so hard to breathe. I gasp loudly and my head falls back. I feel his bearded chin on my neck as he whispers seductively, “No fight left? No tricks, clever boy?” I moan then start squirming and fighting. I wriggle and gyrate against him, eliciting soft chuckling.

The hairy heel tosses my limp carcass to the canvas. SPLAT! I writhe at his feet, crawling weakly as I struggle to move. I need to fight. The grappling then the punishment has drained my adrenaline. I see his boots before me. In desperation, I reach out and grab them. My knees slip on the sweat-soaked vinyl ring as flop below him.

I pull on his ankles and get my knees under me. I slowly begin the climb of shame up his mighty body. I grab his knee and pull, whipping my other hand to his thigh. I pull and slide closer with one knee under me. My face rests on his leg. I move again, swinging my other leg around and planting a foot as I grab his ass as a handle. I pull up, sliding my face over his bulge until I’m kneeling before him. I lift my arm, placing it on his chest. I push up with my leg and my face slides over his hairy torso as I climb up him. I get to my feet, leaning against him, gripping his shoulder and right pec as my head rests on his left pec. I see him flex his right arm, admiring the power in his bowling ball bicep. I finally use him one last time and get my feet under me. I let out a long breath.

Iron Ranger smirks at me. He puts his hand on my chest and casually pushes. I don’t see his boot positioned behind me until I’m tripping over it, falling backwards and landing hard on my back. SPLAT! Fuck. I writhe at his feet again, my air and energy evaporated. The hairy beast grabs my ankle and lifts my leg. He flips me over and sits down with a single leg crab. ARGH!

I pound the mat as my back seizes up. He’s so strong that I can’t move him. I grit my teeth until I feel his free hand grab my purple-wrapped pouch. I gasp then moan as he gropes me. The badass brute plays with my package as he keeps me locked in the painful submission hold. I whimper for him to stop, but that only encourages him to do more.

The fact that I’m hard as a rock in my briefs doesn’t help my case that I want him to stop. He works me until I’m leaking in my briefs, aroused by his skilled manipulations. One thing I won’t so is give. He asks, but I refuse. That only makes him happier, which he lets me know in words and actions. With a final condescending tap on my pouch, the heel releases me.

Iron Ranger grabs my ankle and drags my carcass around the ring. He lets go then sits on my back. I’m dragged up into a camel clutch. I moan, knowing my back can’t handle much more. I notice he doesn’t pull me back too far. I understand. The badass brute isn’t looking to submit me. He’s looking to own me. And doing a damn good job of it.

I feel his hand on my chest again. I guess he likes my pecs. I whimper as he tests my resolve. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back. I cry out and whimper louder. He chuckles, enjoying my suffering. I kick my feet up and down behind him. I swing my hands and try to escape. It’s all futile but seems to make him even more excited. I feel him run his fingertip up my chest to my Adam’s Apple and under my chin.

“Beautiful.”

Iron Ranger releases me from the camel clutch. He stands over my carcass. Probably flexing. I’m too exhausted to look. I’m drenched in sweat. My back hurts. The only part of me that isn’t weak is between my legs. My cock is rock-hard and painfully trapped in my purple briefs. I feel his hand on my hair again. Not more!

I’m dragged to the ropes. I’m forced up. The hairy heel pushes my head under the top rope outside the ring. He pulls my arms back then my chin. I bent backwards, the middle rope cutting into my thighs in front as the top one cuts into my back. I’m really trapped. He bends me back into a dragon sleeper. I smell his sweaty pit, the masculine musk waking me up.

Iron Ranger plays with my chest again. I squirm, but the ropes hold me tight. I’m just a plaything to him. Well, maybe that’s all I ever was. The powerful paw goes exploring, sliding over my sculpted pecs then onto my abs. He punches them lightly, testing my stretched torso and growling approvingly. I moan as he toys with me. My arms hang limp over the top rope.

“Poor boy. Have I tuckered you out?”

I moan unintelligibly.

“Have I almost knocked you out?” I squirm and he laughs. “Of course, we both know ‘almost’ doesn’t count.”

I whimper as he tightens up. The pressure on my neck from his powerful forearm and his armpit smothering me is more than I can bear. I fight to do something, but I can’t. With the ropes holding me in place, I can’t even collapse to escape. I let out one last gasp then let the darkness take me.

Earning Extra Credit

TAP! TAP! TAP!

I wake up and it’s tough to breathe. Oh. Probably because there’s a 205-lbs muscle beast sitting on my stomach, flexing his pumped guns. I see my pale purple bikini briefs tucked into the front of his singlet, hanging out and lying on my chest. I stretch my arms out to the side then bring my hands back onto his thighs. I rub the thick tree trunk legs. He lets me.

When I seem conscious and aware, the hairy beast asks me, “Did you get the message?”

I shrug, “Oh, you delivered it, sir, but I’m not going to stop telling the truth.” His eyes flare at me, but I remain calm. I put my hands behind my head like a cocky bastard and smirk, “Maybe I’m a slow learner. Maybe you can think of another way to DRIVE the message home? You know, really POUND it into me so I never. Ever. Forget?”

The heel fluffs under his balls, “Spare the rod, spoil the jobber.”

“I guess you better use your rod on me then.”

Iron Ranger growls and flexes his biceps. I slide my hands up his legs. I maneuver one under the dangling purple briefs onto his manhood. He lowers his arms and rests his hands on his hips. I fondle his bulge, jerking his cock inside its stretchy prison. The masked heel continues to just watch. From the way his cock fattens up, I can tell he’s enjoying it.

I smoothly pull my underwear free from his crotch and toss it away. His low-cut singlet is perfect for me to slide my fingers over his hairy stomach and down into the front of his pouch. He lets out a small grunt and I feel encouraged. After all, this man isn’t going to let me do anything without his approval. He’s in complete control, even just sitting on me impassively.

My hand massages his manhood. I jerk it softly, but he grabs my wrist and squeezes hard. I wince in pain and he smiles, “That’s how a man grabs hold of something.” I gulp then tighten my grip. I feel his cock stiffen against me. The harder I squeeze, the harder he gets. The powerhouse peels off his singlet straps, letting them fall to his waist.

With my training just beginning, I make sure to keep a firm hold and pump. It’s awkward so I let go and slide my hand under his balls. I use my free hand to pull the front of his singlet down, lifting his cock and balls out and wedging the spandex underneath. I lick my lips as I see what he’s packing. Damn. I grab hold again and start jerking. He gets rock-hard fast, so I know I’m doing it right now.

Iron Ranger pulls away then rises over me. He wags his fingers at me, ordering me up onto my knees. I roll up, ignoring the soreness across my body. The hairy hunk pushes his singlet down and it pools at his ankles. I bend forward and work it off. He says, “While you’re down there, tell me how my boots taste.” I tense but obey, kissing the black leather. SMOOCH!

With that humiliation done, I rise up and let my mouth hang open as I focus on his magnificent manhood. I wait for permission, which he grants by firmly grabbing my hair and pulling me forward onto his thick shaft. I adjust to its impressive girth then get to work. I grip his legs for support as I suck. His hand never leaves my hair, gently guiding my speed and depth.

Beside me, Lance is filming away, capturing all of this for our boss. I’m sure El Presidente will enjoy seeing my mouth impaled on this masculine monster’s cock, sucking instead of criticizing his lying and cheating ways. I moan and slurp to let Iron Ranger know I’m enjoying his meat, although I’m sure my eagerness and enthusiasm for this blowjob is obvious.

Iron Ranger pulls my head back. He slaps my face with his hard cock. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! I stick out my tongue and he rewards me by smacking his head onto it. TAP! TAP! TAP! I get dragged by my hair, crawling like a dog on my hands and knees to the corner. The hairy beast forces me up, pushing me face first against the turnbuckles.

I grab the top ropes for support as he moves in close behind me. The powerful hunk’s hands rub all over my body, testing and teasing my tight muscles. They’re nothing compared to his, but he seems to like my skinny, ripped physique. His left hand drops to my ass, his fingers sliding between my cheeks. I gulp as he presses them against my hole. I moan, “Please.”

“Please what?”

I whisper, “Please, sir. Please fuck me.”

The hairy hunk grabs my hips and pulls me back. I lean forward, bracing my arms in the corner as I thrust my ass up and out for him. He slaps my right cheek. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! I whimper and raise my head, letting out an encouraging moan. I drop my head and wait. I feel his cock head split my ass and reach my hole. His strong hands hold my hips tightly.

“AHHHHHHH!” I cry out as Iron Ranger powers into me, taking my ass as his own. He goes in deep, filling me with his masculine power. I bite my bottom lip as he begins to plow into me, starting slowly, but quickly ramming my ass hard. My arms tense as I fight not to be steamrolled by the force of his thrusts. His hips slap into my ass cheeks over and over and over again. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Under me, my cock is stiff and leaking. This legendary heel, the object of many fantasies for me, is inside me. He’s owning me, breeding me. Like I always imagined when I watched him destroying jobbers on TV. He brutally ravages my ass and I beg for more. I feel my own load building. Without touching it, my cock erupts as I live this dream. “UNH! UNH! UNNNNH!”

My convulsions from my orgasm must do something to him because he suddenly reaches out and grabs my hair, pulling my head up. He plows in deep and holds his cock inside me. I suddenly feel the warmth of his load as he explodes, filling me with his hot white seed. I feel him shaking then pumping as he drains him dry, sliding out soft and empty.

Iron Ranger lets go of me and I drop to my knees, unable to stand. I catch my breath then turn, sitting on the pool of my seed as I look at him. He’s cleaning his cock with my purple briefs. We lock eyes and I think I see respect, but maybe I’m just seeing what I want to see. He throws the briefs at me, hitting me in the face. They drop onto my flat hairy stomach as I sit there.

“Well, boy, you win after all. Looks like I’ll be joining Rival, so we’ll be seeing each other again.”

“I look forward to calling your matches.”

“Do it right. Or else.”

I smile, “I eagerly await your judgment. Sir.”

The hairy beast grabs his singlet and leaves the ring. Lance pans over my wrecked body, one last view for El Presidente to enjoy.

The End.

12 comments:

  1. So HOT!!! Ever since you introduced Slim Jim, I was hoping to get to see him in action, and he didn't disappoint especially against the beast the Iron Ranger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, he’s a hot stud and he couldn’t have found a better opponent.

      Delete
  2. As much as I wanted to see Slim Jim in a match, it would have been cool to see him kick El Presidentes rear end to the corner. Of course its just something that probably is not going to happen but the thought doesnt hurt haha.
    I soon as I saw Iron Ranger.., my natural reaction was "Oh crap. Slim Jim is screwed...big time. That was an impressive image and worthy of a Cave Halloween Special. The style of the singlet and the colors, not to mention that scary mask. Slim Jim just looked like a puppy compared to him. And Lance instead of saving him...what a tool. I thought that maybe at some point Lance would step in and help out SJm but no. HE WAS IN IT! SOMEBODY MAKE HIM PAY! HAHA. I mean the guy is blocking SJ's path to escape. Oh he better get it! For sure he is now a heel in my books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slim Jim is a puppy compared to Ranger, but he’s obviously not an easy one to train. He seems like he’s going to stay in the doghouse for a while, so he’ll probably get another message. El Presidente’s too busy to deal with underlings, but I’m sure he’ll be more interested after he sees this match.

      As for Lance, he’s definitely the boss’s boy. Pushing SJ into trouble then making sure the match happens. While you think someone has to make him pay, he’s pretty muscular and pumped from lugging his heavy equipment around. Might be harder than you think.

      Delete
    2. So Lance is a tough guy? Perhaps Slim will try to get some revenge using his own tool! Let’s see how hard he is! Maybe he turns out to be just show, and just really a jobber! Or perhaps it’s like you say, that the muscle camera man is harder than I think. He can’t hide behind the camera forever!

      Delete
  3. “Spare the rod, spoil the jobber.” Damn it, how did I never think of that line? :)

    Slim's first match did not disappoint. Loved seeing the older wrestler be so dominant. And for me, the secret MVP was...Lance. Hoo boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to use that line any time you’d like. :)

      I know a few folks have been looking forward to Jim wrestling so I’m happy you liked it. And I knew Iron Ranger would be a badass stud, given the source material.

      Delete
  4. P.S. Obviously because of the confliction of jobberlove, I have no idea if I want to see Lance dominate or job out or somewhere in between--but I'm sure it'd deliver however it went!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lance’s skills (beyond looking hot) are a mystery, but it is one that will be solved ... in 2020.

      Delete
  5. Woof - Lance has definitely got to get pulled in the ring somehow! Maybe Slim accosts him later for throwing him under the bus, or under the Ranger as it were, when they settle things in the ring. Maybe Ranger even steps in to help. The only question is with whom would the Iron Ranger side?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Already lining up your next match? Thanks for letting me use you, so to speak!

      Delete
    2. My pleasure. Esp when I get to play with tasty treats like Slim and maybe Lance. ;)

      Delete