Tuesday, October 1, 2019

The Cave 25: Cody vs. Beau



Ryan’s House. The Kitchen.

“When did I stop being a good guy, Cody?”






“Ry. Stop.”

“No, seriously. Was I ever one? Have I been deluding myself my whole life?”

I sigh as I massage my best friend’s broad shoulders as he slouches on one of his kitchen stools. He’s completely dejected. I tell him, “Don’t get down on yourself. You are and always have been a good guy.”

My best friend shakes his head, “Apparently, I’m not. You hear Beau. I’m a monster. People don’t storm out of good guys’ homes. If not for you, he would’ve left town just to get away. Nowhere to go is somehow better than being near me. If you hadn’t convinced him -”

I interrupt, “One guy - who happens to be in a weird place right now - overreacts to something and you’re doubting yourself? Come on. I thought you’ve found your confidence. Relax. It’ll all work out.”


“Two guys. Buck thinks I’m some kind of amoral pig because I’m dating three guys at once. Oh, and look at Trent (read it here) and Dustin (read it here). I didn’t handle those situations like a good guy. Maybe the rest of you just don’t see it yet. You’ve never been able to see my faults.”

My hands pull him back against me. I grab him under his arms and around his big chest. I squeeze him in a comforting hug, “Oh, stop. Two guys have the wrong impression. Trent deserved what he got. And you and Dustin are buddies now. Big deal. A lot of guys like you for who you are right now, including the most important guy of all.”

“Oh, I don’t know how much I like myself at this moment.”

“Actually, I was talking about me. I like you. I’m the most important guy of all.” Ry groans and leans his head back on my shoulder. I kiss his cheek then let him go. He spins to face me. I ask, “Look, do you know how many guys think I’m a bad person?”

Ryan shrugs, “Hundreds. Maybe thousands.”

I frown, “Okay, I’m going to ignore that because you’re upset.”

My best friend winks at me then asks, “How do you handle it? People thinking the worst of you?”

“Well, let’s see. I focus on the tens of thousands of people who actually do like me.” Ryan gives me a ‘be serious’ look. “I am being serious. You can’t control other people. Well, I can, but you can’t. I’m just trying to be the best person I can be.”

“Okay, sure, but how do I get back my friendship with Beau?”

“Ask?”

“Yeah, but how? I didn’t even do anything to him. He’s mad at me for something I did to you over a year ago. I don’t owe him an apology. So, what should I say or do?”

“Ry, I can’t believe I’m the one saying this but this isn’t really about you, or even me, right now. Beau’s upset about whatever. He obviously needed to vent and you made yourself an easy target. We should focus on helping him out of whatever his deal is.”

“Oh my god. You’re right. I’m thinking about my feelings when Beau’s the one who’s messed up. How selfish can I be?” My best friend smirks, “It really is like I’m becoming you.”

“Once again, I’m going to ignore that. Look, this is all your own fault.” Ryan glares at me, so I hold my hands up, “Whoa, whoa, whoa. I’m just saying. You’re the one who told Beau about our drama. You opened up this can of worms. You might have to accept that it can’t be closed with a wink and a smile. It might take time.”

My 6’4”/250-lbs muscle buddy whines, “I was just trying to get him to open up and create some empathy. I didn’t know our situations would sound the same. Now, he thinks you’re him and I’m Toby, which is apparently the worst thing to be. You heard him. He likes and respects you more than ever. He thinks I’m a monster and will never trust me again.” (compare for yourself ... Ryan's Revenge in The Cave 1-6 and Toby's Revenge on Beau)

I lean in and give him a hug, “I get that it hurts when a friend lashes out, but he didn’t mean it. What matters is that Beau deals with his feelings. It’s why he came to California.”

“Well, he actually came because Ben’s on the road and Jeff’s in Japan. I was his third choice.”

I push back, put my hands on his shoulders and look him square in the eye, “And I was his fourth, but that’s not important.”

Ryan snarks, “We don’t know you were his fourth. We only know you weren’t top three.”

I squeeze his shoulders tighter, “Well, I’m his first choice tonight, so leave Beau to me. Tonight, I want you to call one of your guys. Luke. Corey. Even - ugh - Pete. I don’t care. Just find a guy. Wrestle. Fuck. Forget all about this. I got your back.”

Ryan sighs and caresses my forearms, “If I haven’t told you lately, I love you, Cody. I’m so lucky to have you as my best friend.”

“I love you, too, Ry. And you’re right. You are lucky.”

My Place.

“Hey, Jae. Where’s our guest?”


“Checking out the roof. I told him about the garden plans and he wanted to see.” My boyfriend whispers, “To be honest, Cody, I think he just wanted a private place to think. How’s Ryan?”

“Upset, but he gets that it’s not about him.” I ask Jae, “You don’t mind an impromptu houseguest? There wasn’t really time to call and ask you.”

Jae hugs me, “Are you kidding? I love it when you’re selfless. And I like Beau, even though he kicked my ass. I’d hate to think of him driving cross country to chase Ben in the mood he’s in. So, what’s the plan?”

“Not sure, but for now, let’s order in dinner and have a quiet night. See what Beau wants while I get changed?”

“You got it.”

At least Beau’s staying with me and Jae now. I don’t know exactly what happened between him and his brother, but from what little Ryan got when Beau blew up at him, it does sound familiar. Betrayal by the person we trust most. A secret plan. A hired wrestler. The brutal beat down. The humiliation. The weeks of physical and emotional abuse. All by our best friends. Our brothers. I can see why he went off on Ryan.

On the good side, Beau seems to trust me now that he knows I’ve been through a similar experience. The big difference is that I deserved it. Well, maybe not what exactly happened, but I did bad things and I deserved punishment. Beau definitely sees himself as a victim. I never did. I actually worked hard to win back my relationship with Ryan. I wonder how realistic that is with Beau or Toby?

The main thing for now is helping him. And there’s no better way to deal with your troubles than wrestling.

Wrestling Beau.


“I don’t think this is a good idea, Cody. I’m not up to wrestle. We could just fuck?” The cowboy looks at Jae, “A three-way would be awesome.”

“C’mon, Beau. It’ll be fun. Work out some that tension you’re feeling. We can fuck after.”

It’s taken a day, but I’ve got Beau on the mats in my place. I tried for The Cave ring, but he wasn’t really up for his Nuke Man persona. In fact, the idea seemed to freak him out. This works, too. I’m just looking to get him sweating, having fun and relaxing. Wrestling requires all your focus, so he can forget about whatever is going on. I’m sure that he’ll feel a lot better.

The big blond bodybuilder stretches out in a tight white pair of briefs. I’m in black. Jae is working at the dining table on a workout plan for one of his training clients, but I know he’ll be watching. Beau and I stretch out, even helping each other. Just casual. Friends having a roll on the mats. I get that Beau wants casual sex, but I know that wrestling first is a way better idea.


I reach out and rub his left pec, admiring his body. He moans, asking again to skip wrestling. I ignore him and focus on how hot his body is. The dedication he has for his body is incredible. I have clients that struggle so hard to get motivated, but he’s living an incredibly disciplined life and has the results to show for it. Beau bounces his pec under my hand. So strong.

The big cowboy reaches out and feels me up. It feels great, especially when he grabs my package in his big paw. The next few minutes are mutual worship, just keeping things chill. I rebuff another request for sex, promising we’ll fuck after we roll around a bit. The boy has a one-track mind. He should just trust me.

We back onto the mats and get ready to wrestle. We bend forward and shake hands. In unison, we move in and lock up. We both know that he can easily overpower me if he wants to. Instead of making him more aggressive, it makes him cautious. We also both know that I can counter his power if he gets reckless. And so, we push and shove, twist and bend, meeting as equals.

Beau finally makes his move. He pushes down, forcing my head and shoulders towards the mat. The big bodybuilder moves over me and tries to force me into a head scissors. I grab behind his legs and surprise him by pushing up. His feet leave the mat, removing his leverage. I turn and flip him onto his back. SPLAT! I hop on top, going for a controlling armbar. He blocks.

We grapple for control. It’s tough for me to get anything going, because he keeps powering out of everything I try. I spend most of the next five minutes on my back on defense. He’s getting sweaty and frustrated as I just focus on countering. I know how frustrating it can be when a smaller, weaker opponent plays defense waiting for a mistake. Beau’s learning that, too.

I hear his angry grunts as I finally manage to slide free and go for his arm. He flips me over and I’m back on the bottom. Damn, we would’ve been better in the ring. I’m at a serious disadvantage on the mat. Beau lies on my chest. He powers me into a one-armed headlock. He grabs my left wrist to force my arm between his legs. Uh oh.

If the big man manages to trap my arm, he’ll be able to apply a real headlock and that’ll be trouble. I bring my knee up into his back. THUD! It’s enough to distract him and I manage to get my head and arm free. I push him back across my chest. My legs grab his right arm and my hands grab his left wrist. I stretch out, pulling his arms out and stretching his chest.

Beau moans as I pull him out wide. He tries to flex his arms and bend me, but I resist. I keep him crucified until he bridges up. He lowers his hips fast, growling as he uses the momentum to throw his torso forward. I’m literally dragged off the mat, hanging on him in the hold. The cowboy throws himself backwards, crushing me on the mats. BOOM! OOF! I lose my grip on his arms.

The massive muscleman rolls over and around. He moves to mount me, but I get my leg between us. I manage to push him away. He comes back at me immediately, but I get my feet up. He runs into my feet and I thrust out, kicking him farther away. SPLAT! I scuttle back, not exposing my back to him. Beau is up fast, looking pumped and sweaty. We’ve been going for a while. He sees me ready for him and we lock eyes.

The cowboy leaps at me anyway. Knowing how big and strong he is, I dodge to the side. He lands face down on my right side. SPLAT! I’m able to slide over, mounting his back. I get on a controlling choke, but he rises up to hands and knees. As I work my choke, he reaches back and grabs my head. Beau flips me over his shoulder and onto my butt. PLOP! He grabs my arms and pulls back while digging his knee into my back.

I feel the stretch across my chest. Beau has me under control, but it doesn’t hurt that much. I moan to make him think it does and to distract him. I plant my right foot and push backwards into him. I slide up on his knee, easing the pressure, driving myself into his thick chest. WHOMP! We topple down onto his back with me on top of him. The cowboy grabs my hair as I try to roll away.

The blond bodybuilder grabs under my arms, going for a full nelson. I block his arms then elbow him in the side. THUD! OOF! I manage to pull away. When I spin, I see him checking out his side. I ask if he’s okay and he says he’s great. We spring at each other from crouching positions. SLAM! It’s like running into a Mack truck for me, but I shift immediately, twisting him face down onto the mat. SPLAT!

I slide on top of the cowboy as I lift his right arm into the air. My left forearm presses his face onto the mat as I punish his right shoulder. I work the arm, hoping to wear the big bodybuilder down. He grunts then actually growls as I lie on him, pushing his arm forward. Beau fights me, but I’ve got a good position. I manage to hold him down for a few more seconds before he powers out. I slide off and crouch, looking for an opening.

Beau isn’t ready for me, so I wait. He gets up and works out his right arm. I ask if he’s okay and he says he is. His arm is just a little stiff. He fought a guy two nights ago who targeted it. I promise to leave it alone and he stares me down. I hold up my hands, realizing I’ve offended his pride. I promise to go all out to win. He nods, “You better. Because I sure plan to.”

“See? Now you’re getting into things. I told you this was a good idea.”

The cowboy looks unconvinced, but we lockup again. I immediately dive down and grab his left leg. I lift and topple him over. I step on his right ankle and twist his left leg hard, wrenching the knee. He grunts. I work it, but it’s so thick and strong. I feel like I’ve done a decent job on the leg, so I move to step over to flip him into a crab. Beau kicks me off with authority.

The massive muscleman rolls over onto hands and knees, exposing his back to me. I need to take the opening, out of respect. As the big cowboy rises, I dive in, tripping him down. WHACK! Beau falls backwards, landing hard on the mat. WHAM! I grab behind his left knee and fold him into a cradle. He groans as I slide on top of him, ass up and pinned. I hold his wrists down as my bulge presses down onto his ass.

I hump his ass, “Looking sexy, big guy.” Beau grunts back at me. I press hard on the cradle, “One.”

The massive muscleman powers out immediately. I roll over into a crouch. He rises more carefully this time, keeping his eye on me. We move in fast. We slap hands, cautiously looking for the best opening. Beau finally slaps my hands open hard and dives in. I get bowled over by his powerful charge and end up on my back with him on top. SPLAT! OOF!

Beau locks on a headlock as he slides his body out. He bears down on my chest as he crushes my skull. So fucking powerful. I grunt and fight to push him off but moving him just hurts my head and neck. Instead, I try to twist, but he’s got me locked in tightly. I put my forearm against his face and push, bending his neck. He fights to maintain the powerful vice.

I swing my legs up, managing to catch his head. When I pull, my head slips out of the headlock and he’s rolled around into a head scissors. He squirms to escape, but I keep him locked up on his back. I grab his right arm and force it towards me. I stretch and twist his arm. He moans. The cowboy bridges to push free, but I work his arm and he collapses in pain.

With the massive muscleman trapped, I squeeze my legs tighter. His forehead turns red and he moans. I keep working his arm, not just holding it, but actually twisting and bending it over and over. He tries to flex it free, but I have his wrist and forearm in two hands. I throw my body back and I overpower him.

Beau bridges again and throws himself towards me. I lose any pressure on the arm as he twists onto his feet. I still have the head scissors, but I’m folded in half. When the mighty muscle beast moves to power me up, I know that he’s going to lift and slam me. As he stands up, I open my legs, taking that move away. He ends up pulling me to my feet by my grip on his right wrist.

I take advantage of his surprise. I kick my foot up into his right armpit. WHOMP! I hold it there as I fall back, pulling him with me. When I land, my foot drives up into his arm, pulling the shoulder hard. I let go and Beau staggers back, holding his arm. I rise up as the big guy paces and shakes out his shoulder. He’s cursing to himself, telling himself to get in the game.

We face off. I think about going easier or even just jumping into sex now, but I decide that’s the exact wrong way to approach this. I need to go harder to get his juices flowing. We circle. When his back is facing the wall, I suddenly leap up and dropkick him in the chest. WHOMP! He never expected that, so he’s sent flying back into the wall. SLAM! As he stumbles forward, I spin around and trip him to the mat, face down. SPLAT!

I grab his right wrist and lift it up as I slide around, putting my shin on the back of his neck. I hold his arm up as I torture his shoulder. Beau growls under me, swearing and grunting. I work the hold. He brings his knee up under his body to push out, but all I see is his amazing ass rising up. I reach my right hand out and slap his butt. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! He moans.

Hearing the moans as a sign that he’s liking it, I grab his white trunks and pull the up. They wedge up his crack and he growls again. I grab his amazing butt cheek and squeeze it. He growls under me. I slap his ass again. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! The massive muscleman roars and powers up, flipping us over. I lose the hold and somersault backwards into a crouch.

Beau rises and turns. I spear his in the abs. WHOMP! We fly backwards and I plant him hard on the mat. BOOM! He groans. I slither up, making sure to rub our sweaty bodies together. I bring my knee up under his balls and use them to raise his bulge as I pin his wrists over his head. My sweat drips down on his face as we lock eyes. I smirk as I slide my knee over his manhood.

The cowboy lets out a long moan. I feel his cock stiffening. I lean in and kiss him. SMOOCH! Beau sneers as he tries to throw me off to his left. I go with it, but I keep his right wrist. I pull hard on his arm and he’s rolled over onto his stomach. I twist his arm into a hammerlock and I move on top of him, lying on his sweaty back with my bulge on his ass. I add my forearm to the back of his neck for control.

I playfully hump Beau’s amazing ass while I maintain the hammerlock. He growls under me. I ride him a little more, my forearm forcing his face into the mat harder. The blond bodybuilder fights to power out, but I’ve got him. The more he struggles, the harder my bulge presses into his ass. As his butt rubs my crotch, I can’t help but get hard. The handsome muscleman feels it, telling me to keep my dick away from his ass. I remind him that he wanted sex.

“Maybe I should just fuck you right now? Fish out my cock and drive your trunks inside you? use your tight white spandex as a condom?”

“No!”

“No? How about you give to me and I’ll give you what you wanted all along, big boy.”

“NO! Not like this!”

Beau curses and fights. He’s so strong, but his right arm is definitely a weak point. Whenever he powers up, I just increase the pressure and he collapses under me. I ask again if he wants to give. He angrily tells me to fuck off. Seems a little extreme, but I know he hates losing. The cowboy whips his free arm back, driving his elbow into my side. THUD! He doesn’t have the range or position to make it hurt. The muscular powerhouse pounds the mat furiously.

I tease, “Now that I’ve got you, what should I do with you, big guy?”

As I hump the trapped muscle hunk, I shift my arm off his neck and playfully tousle his hair. Beau snarls, “You don’t own me!” Before I can do anything, he roars, “YOU DON’T OWN ME!”

Suddenly, he thrashes under me violently. I ease up, telling him it’s okay. That’s a mistake. I’m breaking the hold, but he’s not stopping. Beau rises fast and topples me over. I put up my hands to tell him to slow down, but he comes down with a huge fist into my abs. POW! OOF! Next, he drops his right knee onto my stomach. THUD! OOF! I feel his weight bearing down. OOF!

“EVERYBODY THINKS THEY OWN ME NOWADAYS AND I’M FUCKING SICK OF IT!”

The blond bodybuilder brings his left shin and lowers it down under my chin, pressing down on my neck. I gag as he slides his other leg back, moving off my abs. I grab his knee and ankle then lift just to breathe. I feel him grab my packed pouch and push down. Oh fuck. I try to throw him off, but he leans into me and I lose the battle. If I move my hands, he’ll crush my neck.

With me pinned down, he fires his left fist down into my stomach. THUD! POW! THUD! I convulse with every vicious shot. He’s definitely not holding back. POW! THUD! POW! I groan in pain, my ab muscles screaming. I try to bridge or twist, but he’s too strong. I tighten my abs for all the good that’ll do me. THUD! POW! THUD! Fuck, I’ve really awakened the beast inside.

“Beau, wait. OOF! I never said I owned you. Relax. OOF!”

The blond bodybuilder slides off me. He grabs my wrist to help me up. As he drags me up into him, I realize too late that he isn’t actually helping me up. He reaches down and scoops me up across his chest. Oh shit. I need to - Beau body slams me to the mat hard. BOOM! He drives his foot into my weakened abs. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! I almost puke from the force. He’s still not holding back, his face contorted with rage. I think he’s lost it.

I manage to roll out from under him, avoiding another stomp! WHACK! He jams his foot on the mat, which slows him down as I spin into a crouch. “Beau, seriously, calm down.” The blond bodybuilder reaches out. I underestimate his wingspan as he manages to grab me around the throat, choking me. I grab his flexed forearm, but I can’t pull free.

Beau uses the choke to pull me up to my feet, “YOU CAN’T TAKE IT? YOU CAN QUIT! THEN WE’LL SEE WHO’S THE REAL FUCKING BITCH!”

I would try to reason with him, but I can’t get the words out. He powers me into a suspended chokelift and I almost black out. He can hold my 200-lbs aloft all day. He’s squeezing tight with both hands. I realize now (a little too late) that I need to protect myself. This isn’t a fun roll around the mats anymore. Beau’s completely misunderstood my playful teasing. Somehow, my humping has pushed him over the edge and at his size and power, that could mean injury for me.

The blond bodybuilder turns around, keeping me hanging in midair, my legs braced against his sides as I try to pull his arms from my neck. In desperation, I lower my legs. I brace my feet on his thighs and bend my legs. I push back with all I’ve got, pulling free of the choke. I plummet to the mat, hitting hard onto my back. BOOM! I cough and scramble backwards.

Jae rises from the table, but I put my hand out, “It’s okay, Jae. Stay there.”

The cowboy nods, “Good advice.”

Jae says, “Hey, Beau. You’re getting a little too rough. Calm down.”

Beau looks around and sees my boyfriend tensed and ready. He laughs, “And if I don’t, what the fuck are you going to do about it?”

I rise up, keeping my hand up to reassure Jae. He’s debating what to do, but he trusts me. I feel good having him nearby, but Beau’s taken him down before. Easily. I don’t want to escalate this and make it worse. A little rough action might be just what he needs. More importantly, I don’t want to see Jae get hurt. Beau didn’t want to wrestle and maybe this is why. This is my fault and I will handle this. I hope.

Before I can talk the massive muscleman down, he charges at me. It’s wild and uncontrolled, so I manage to dodge. Barely. I spin around and grab him around the waist. I lift for a German suplex, but he fights me and I can’t overpower him. The cowboy throws his elbow back and it nearly takes my head off as it connects. CRACK! I stagger sideways, a little stunned.

Beau kicks out sideways and back, slamming his foot into my abs. WHOMP! I bend forward coughing. The cowboy whips me into the wall. SLAM! He pounds on my stomach relentlessly. POW! THUD! POW! I tighten up and resist it. When I push him off, he grabs my wrists and pins them to the wall, holding them over my head with his left hand. His right fist attacks my gut again. THUD! POW! THUD!

I almost throw up again. My muscle wall is finally collapsing and my stomach is bright red. I pull my hands free and dive at Beau with an elbow. WHACK! He staggers back and I breathe. I ask if he’s going to calm down. He replies, “After I finish plowing your ass, I’ll be plenty calm.” Okay then. I’ll take that as a no. I should just end this, but I’ve got pride, too. Stupid pride, probably.

Jae asks, “Cody, are you sure you don’t want help?”

Beau answers for me, “He’s fine. We’re just wrestling and neither of us wanna lose. Right, Cody? Besides, what help would you be?”

I calmly say, “I’m fine, Jae.”

As soon as the words are out of my mouth, I’m not fine. The blond bodybuilder lunges at me again. I can’t stop him. He’s too pumped and way too strong. I get grabbed in a brutal bearhug. I feel his incredible arms crush my sides and my torso collapses against his power. I gasp for breath as I feel the bearhug squeezing the life out of me. Oh fuck!

The cowboy growls, “Get your head in the game, Cody. I ain’t losing again! NOT AGAIN! I’M GONNA BE THE ONE DOING THE OWNING! NOT YOU! NOW JUST GIVE UP!”

I try to focus on a counter, but Beau starts shaking me back-and-forth. I feel like my body will snap in half. I’m violently whipped around like I’m 20-lbs instead of 200. It’s hard to think about anything but the tremendous pain. I know need to do something. The blond bodybuilder is like a wild animal. He demands I submit again and part of me thinks maybe I should.

On the next whip, I lean with it, getting my arm past his head. As he whips me back, I throw my elbow into his temple. CRACK! The force of my elbow is amplified by Beau’s own power as he whips me over. The impact stuns him enough that he stops. I give him another one and pull free of his arms. I stagger against the wall, gasping for breath.

Beau growls, “You’re not getting free that easy! This ain’t over!”

The cowboy charges at me. I manage to duck as he runs into the wall. SLAM! I grab his right arm. I twist and flip, using his momentum to send him careening back into the wall, face first. SMACK! Beau collapses on the mat, shaking out his head. He says, “You motherfucker - URK!” I don’t wait for him to finish. I jump on his back and lock on a rear naked choke. I squeeze tightly and he immediately gets weaker.

Unfortunately, a weak Beau is still as strong as a bull. He powers up, lifting me with him. The cowboy spins around and slams me into the wall back-first. WHAM! I wrap my legs around his body and squeeze tighter around his neck. URK! The blond bodybuilder drops to his knees. PLOP! I plant my feet and lean on him as his arms flail around.

The massive muscleman’s fists clench and he lifts a knee. Damn it. I go all out on the sleeper. Come on, I know how to do this. Beau reaches up and grabs my forearms. I focus on knocking him out. As he pulls on my arm, his fingers go limp. His arms fall to the side and his body suddenly loses all resistance. His 230-lbs of muscle falls sideways and carries me down with him. SPLAT!

Beau’s out?

Yeah, I think he’s out.

I open up and check his arm. One. PLOP! It drops with no resistance. I don’t bother with a three-count. This wasn’t that kind of match. It was meant to be fun, but I don’t know what it is now. I pull my arm out from under him as he lies on his side. He’s just a mass of soft muscle now as he sleeps at my feet. His carcass is still beautiful. With his blond hair and young face, he looks peaceful. I wonder what I did to make him go nuts.

Jae comes up beside me, “What the fuck was that?”

As we stand over the sleeping bodybuilder, I shrug, “I don’t know, but I think I may have underestimated Beau’s ... issues.”

“Gee, you think? Still think talking him into wrestling was a good idea?”

“Yeah. He needed this. I think he was holding a lot inside. That’s why he lashed out at Ryan. Got him to let loose. Maybe he’ll open up now.”

“Don’t pretend you weren’t worried. You’re just lucky he didn’t seriously hurt you.”

“I don’t believe he would ever hurt me. Not seriously. He was just ... unleashed. It’s cool, Jae. I know how to take care of myself. And you’re here. My sexy -” I kiss him, “sexy -” I kiss his neck as I rub his pec, “ace-in-the-hole.”

Jae grabs my chin and pulls me to look him in the eye, “Uh huh. We both know how me versus Beau goes.”

I smirk, “And now we know how me versus Beau goes.” I flex my right arm for my boyfriend. “Again.” (read the first time Cody beat Beau ... AMU 100: Battle Royale)

“You’re pretty cocky for a guy who almost got his head taken off. I’m glad you can be cool about it now.” Jae shakes his head then looks down. “Do you think he’ll be calmer when he wakes up?”

I shrug, “Only one way to find out.”

Helping Out.

“Fuck, am I that pathetic?”


“No, you’re not pathetic, Beau.”

“Really? Then why does no one wanna fuck me anymore, Cody?”

“That’s definitely not true.”

“Keith threw me out. Lee could’ve but didn’t. Dusty refused, even when I begged. That dirtbag Ryan didn’t want to fuck last night. And now, you won’t fuck me and neither will Jae.” (read about those matches here ... Beau vs. Keith and Beau vs. Lee)

I sigh, “First off, Ryan’s not a dirtbag. He’s an awesome guy. The best best friend a guy can have. And I will prove that, but let’s deal with that later. Jae and I are just worried about you. You’re a gorgeous man, but given your ...”

“Meltdown? I’m sorry about that.” The cowboy looks over at my boyfriend, “And I'm real sorry about what I said to you, Jae. I was a total asshole. Ugly. I'm ashamed of myself. I wouldn't blame you if you kicked me out on my ass."

Jae smiles reassuringly, "It's okay, Beau. You aren't yourself. I want you to stay and I want to help you. We both do."

I say, “Beau, we're only hesitating because you lost it when I humped against you. Not exactly an invitation to sex.”

The big blond bodybuilder sighs, “I know. I know. But that was wrestling and the domination thing just set me off. It’s been a rough time for me. But I need sex, Cody. I need it bad. Just a fun fuck. No drama. A casual, sexy and meaningless fuck. Seriously. Let’s do it.”

I hesitate, “I don’t know if it’s the right thing to do.”

“Please, Cody? Don’t reject me. Even if you think you’re pity-fucking me. I can’t handle any more rejection. Please, be a pal and fuck my brains out. As a friend?”

I nod, giving in to him. I move in and rub his body. He closes his eyes and moans, “Oh fuck, yes.” I kiss his pec and wave Jae over. My boyfriend cautiously strips down and moves in. Together, we worship the handsome young muscle beast. Beau gasps as we work, moaning his approval. We start telling him how gorgeous he is. His cock grows hard and his muscles tense.

“Flex for us, Beau.” The blond bodybuilder obeys. He flexes his biceps and we caress his muscles from either side. I lean in and kiss his mountainous peak. I circle in front as Jae moves in behind. I grab his face and look into his eyes, “We’re going to fuck you. And you’re going to fuck us. This isn’t about stakes. Or domination. It’s about three hot guys having some fun.”

“Oh, yes. That’s fucking perfect. That’s all I want.”

I grab his wrist and lead him to our bedroom, forgetting all about the mats and wrestling. Beau’s cock is rock-hard in anticipation. He moans as we push him on the bed. BOOF! If he’s this horny, I guess he really does need this. I was wrong to make him wrestle. Jae and I pause to admire his incredible body. He looks up with a worried look until he sees the lust on our faces.

The cowboy smiles, “I’m all yours, guys. Let’s go.”

We hop on the bed with him. I go high, kissing the big bodybuilder as I caress his neck. Beau grabs behind my head and pulls me down harder. My boyfriend goes low, engulfing the cowboy’s massive rod in his mouth as he caresses his powerful body. Beau is quickly whimpering in my mouth. He convulses under us as he tries to handle the double assault.

When I move my lips to his neck and hand to his pec, the blond bodybuilder lets out a loud groan. He grunts out encouragement, struggling to form sentences. His mind is clearly reeling as we work his big body. Suddenly, he cries out that he’s going to shoot. Jae pauses, but I tell Beau to go for it. My boyfriend resumes the blowjob and the helpless hunk bucks wildly.

Jae slows down, edging the big bodybuilder until he gasps. Beau begs to cum and that’s all my boyfriend needs to hear. He completes the job, controlling the cowboy’s cock as he decides when it explodes. I feel the massive body shudder then I hear Jae swallowing the load. It seems to go on forever as Beau writhes and thrashes wildly, firing his seed into Jae’s mouth.

Beau finally collapses letting out a long moan. That peace changes quickly as we attack his body again. He’s super-sensitive and whimpering, crying out as we playfully attack him. The bodybuilder gets hard again, his thick cock swelling up to full mast. I knew one load wouldn’t drain him. It just took the edge off. Now, we can have some long-lasting fun.

I lean away towards my nightstand. As I open the drawer, Beau rubs my body and kisses my nipple. I slide back, tossing a handful of condoms on his ripped abs. He looks down at them and smiles, commenting that it looks like enough for all of us to have a turn. I confirm that that’s the plan, but make sure he knows that I’m first up to give and he’s first up to receive.

The cowboy nods, “Bring it. And Cody? Don’t hold back.”

I smile and kiss him tenderly. I wave for Jae to slide around. He sits on Beau’s handsome face facing me between the cowboy’s legs. I lift the heavy tree trunks up and push them towards my boyfriend. He holds them tight as I lean forward and make out with him. As I kiss Jae, I finger the bodybuilder’s tight hole. He grunts into the bubble butt on his face.

Jae lets out a gasp, “Oh, fuck yeah. Use that tongue, big boy.”

With Beau hard at work on my boyfriend’s ass, I sheathe my cock and press forward. The big bodybuilder’s ass is up and perfectly positioned. I press my head against his hole then slowly drive in. I hear muffled groans and a moaning, “YES!” That’s all I need. I go to work, fucking the heavyweight hunk. As I grab Beau’s ankles, Jae reaches out and caresses my chest. Mmmm.

I plow the huge, powerful ass, picking up steam. Beau said not to hold back and I don’t. I’m quickly hammering my huge porn-sized cock deep inside him. He bucks and I see his hands opening and closing as I tear his ass open. I slam my rod in, my pelvis slapping against his cheeks. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! Jae reaches down and fondles the cowboy’s junk.

I work up a sweat, pounding the massive muscleman. He’s crying out under Jae and I hear, “MORE! OH GOD! MORE!” Damn, he really did need this. I keep hammering. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! I finally plunge in deep and hold. I kiss Jae and tell him to slide off. When he does, Beau and I stare at each other with my cock deep inside him. He gasps, bringing his hands up to touch my chest.

I slide out of his ass and let his legs fall on either side of me. I hop off the bed. I direct Jae to grab a wrist. Together, we pull Beau up then throw him towards the wall. He braces himself, ass out and feet spread. I come in behind, immediately plunging in deep. I hold his hip as I grab a handful of his blond hair. I savagely pound him even harder as Jae slides underneath.

Beau cries out into the air, his head pulled back. I plow him hard, but when Jae starts toying with his body, he gasps with a high-pitched tone that I didn’t know he had. We ravage him in this standing position and he’s insatiable. I’m sweating and my load is building. I finally can’t hold back anymore. I pull out and order him to spin around and get onto his knees.

I tear off the condom then jack off in front of him. Jae grabs his hair from behind and pulls his head back. I explode, spraying his face and mountainous pecs. Beau hungrily laps up whatever lands in or near his mouth. His cock bounces as I coat his handsome features and heaving chest. It’s a huge load, but finally, I’m drained. I wipe the last few drops on his tongue.

Exhausted, I stumble back to the bed. I toss a condom to Jae, knowing my boyfriend well. He moves in front of Beau and slides it on the cowboy’s throbbing cock. The big bodybuilder starts to speak, but Jae puts his finger on his lips. The smaller muscleboy spins around and presents his eager ass. Beau doesn’t need to be asked. He rises onto his knees and grips the hips.

The massive muscleman drives into my boyfriend’s ass. Jae lets out a long moan. I’m bigger, but Beau is still a lot of man to handle. The cowboy fucks the perfect bubble butt as I jerk my cock. Beau slams in hard, but the smaller stud can handle this and a lot more. Thanks to Jae’s blowjob, Beau can last, but he still reaches climax again pretty fast.

Beau pulls out then explodes all over Jae’s butt and back. The flawless flesh is lined with cum as Beau drains himself dry. He collapses back onto his ass, his cock still in hand. I help my boyfriend up then turn him to face the cowboy. I reach around my love and grip his cock. As I stand behind him, I kiss his neck as I toy with his nipple and pump his shaft.

Jae doesn’t last long. He’s gasping. The cowboy sits up and takes over. He engulfs my boyfriend’s cock and that’s all it takes. He explodes, shooting his load down Beau’s throat. The big bodybuilder greedily accepts the load, working Jae’s cock until it’s drained. I reach down and help Beau up. I push him back onto the bed. BOOF! I grab towels then Jae and I move in on either side. We clean the big man up as we all relax for a minute.

My Advice.

As we lie on the bed, the big blond bodybuilder says, “Fuck, that was perfect. Exactly what I needed. Thanks, guys.” He pauses then says, “Again, I'm real sorry, Cody. I really didn’t mean to get so rough. And Jae, I'm still so sorry for what I said. I'll make it up to you.”

Jae smiles, "I think you just did."

I confirm, “I'm great. Jae's great. You’re great.”

“Yeah, but still. Maybe I should pack my shit and go. I probably need to be alone.”

The cowboy tries to sit up, but I put my hand on his meaty pec, holding him down. He’s too tired to resist. Or maybe he doesn’t really want to. Either way, he stays put. I tell him, “No, you’re not going anywhere. You said you didn’t want to wrestle and I should’ve listened. But whatever is going on, the last thing you need is to be alone.”

Beau looks at me and just stares into my face. He finally says, “It’s so weird how this worked out. The only thing I told myself I wasn’t going to do in LA was have sex with you.”

“Why wouldn’t you want to have sex with me?” I see Jae roll his eyes and I realize it probably sounds like I’m shocked that anyone wouldn’t have sex with me. I kind of am, but that’s not the way I meant it. I add, “Not that you had to, but I’m just wondering. Is it something I did?”

“Oh. No. No. Nothing you did, Cody. It actually had nothing to do with you. Um. I - well, - shit, how can I say this and not sound stupid?” I motion for him to tell me. He says, “As I was leaving, Toby told me to come here to wrestle and fuck you. He thinks you’re hot.”

“Well, even a broken clock is right at 12:00.” I get a laugh. It’s a start. I think then say, “Okay, I totally get it. And it doesn’t make you sound stupid at all. Having sex with me is like Toby is controlling you. You liking it means he was right. And if he was right about that, maybe he’s right about other things. Maybe that’s another part of the reason you lost it?”

“Shit, you do get it.”

“Not totally. You haven’t really told me what happened.”

Beau's reluctant, but he gives in. Jae lies on his side quietly watching, letting me lead. Beau just starts to talk and it pours out of him. He’s angry. He’s embarrassed. He’s insecure. He’s unsure of himself for the first time ever. He explains in detail how he spent the six weeks before he showed up on Ryan’s doorstep. It’s intense, but I manage to keep a poker face.

When he’s done, the bodybuilder looks at the clock, “Whoa. You’re a good man, Cody. You, too, Jae. Listening to me whine for so long.”

I pat his abs, “It’s not whining. You’ve been through a lot. You need to give yourself time.”

“I got three and a half more weeks. What do you think I should do with it?”

“Wrestle and fuck.” He laughs but asks for more. I hesitate. “Beau, I think what happened to you is terrible. It isn’t the same as Ry and me, even if it sounds the same. I deserved what happened to me. I probably deserved worse. Ry went about things the wrong way, but he’s not the bad guy. I had to change. I did and I’m grateful every day that he forgave me.”

“So, I should give Ryan a break?”

“Yes, but that’s not my main point. My main point is that whenever you’re at a crossroads, I think it’s best to start with yourself. I did. Ry didn’t and it led him to be bitter and angry for a long time. Don’t be bitter and angry. I think you need to focus entirely on you while you’re here. What’s the right thing for you? And I think you should let yourself be open to anything.”

The cowboy asks, “What do you mean by that? Like moving or changing jobs? I’ve been thinking that, too. I can’t see myself going back and living and working with those guys, but I don’t wanna let them chase me off either.”

“Fuck them. What’s right for you? Maybe a change of scenery is what you need. Get a new job. Get your Masters. Whatever. But I really meant being more emotionally open.” I pause. “As bad as things were, I think you might not want to run away from some of the experiences you’ve had. Your confidence has taken a hit, but maybe that’s okay.”

“You’ve lost me.”

“Look, I’m kind of an alpha guy, too. There was a time when I needed to be in control and on top all the time. But now, I’ve learned to accept that there are things I can’t control.”

I see Jae tense as he struggles to stifle a snarky comment. It’s hard but he does.

I continue, “Maybe the way to figure things out is to accept that it’s okay to not be in control all the time. You just need to do it in the right way with the right people and for the right reasons. Like this. You let Jae and me lead.”

“This is different.”

“Is it? For the next three and a half weeks, give yourself permission to explore new sides of who you are and can be. Accept what happens. Go with the flow.”

The blond bodybuilder stays quiet, thinking about my words. He finally says, “I appreciate your opinion, Cody. I do. And I respect you. But that’s not going to work for me. I’m not a ‘go with the flow’ guy.”

I shrug, “You asked.”

“No, it’s cool, Cody. I appreciate you. It’s just, I’m not like that. I’m only chill when I’m on top. Failure pisses me off. I’ve worked so hard for everything I’ve achieved. I need to win. For me. It means I’ve done my job right. It’s a sign the hard work, sacrifice and effort was all worth it. I’m not letting my asshole brother change me into some kind of happy loser.”

“I hear you, Beau, but losing doesn’t make you a loser. It’s a part of life. This might be the first time you’ve really been knocked down, but it won’t be the last. I’m not advocating for failure. All I’m saying is that this experience has already changed you, whether you like it or not. And whether you want to admit it or not. It’s up to you to figure out how you want to get back up.”

Beau sits up, looking unconvinced, but he does reach out a hand to me. He pulls me into a side hug. He squeezes me tightly, “I guess I have some thinking to do. You guys are really okay with me being here three more weeks?”

Jae speaks up, “We’d love to have you stay.”

“Jae’s right. We want you to stay.” I see the clock, “Shit, look at the time. Let’s clean up and go out for dinner. My treat. When we come back, we can have round two.”

Beau sighs, “I don’t know if I wanna wrestle again today.”

I smirk, “Who said anything about wrestling?”

The End

9 comments:

  1. Beau scared me for a moment there. Damn that was some serious fury he unleashed. Cody kept it cool though, but Im sure whether in a future story or behinds the scenes, Beau will have to deal with it somehow. Im sure Jae was a bit concerned. Though I have to say that I really think it wasnt smart or appropriate for Cody to say to someone who is in a bit of trauma, and who just went through two beatdowns while wrestling that his solution to the problem is... another wrestling match. Cody still shows signs of immaturity and of course his own issues as well. Hopefully someone will call him out on that in the future. HAHA. He means well though. Something tells me that Jae will be the one to do that. But this was not the most fun story to read. That is not criticism. Its a different type of story. More thought provoking. That is why I mentioned Cody's solution. We can only see the Toby-Beau angle but fail to see Cody's mindset as well. Everyone told him that perhaps that was not the best way this time around but he insisted.
    In other news, its good to hear about Ben and Lee. Even if its in passing. Another good thing is to hear that he will be staying with Cody for 3 weeks, which is about 3 years of Cave time! So that means lots of Beau or Nuke Man or whatever role he takes this time around!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. I haven’t been this nervous posting a story in a while, so I appreciate getting a response.

      Well, I tried to make it clear that Cody didn’t really know exactly what happened to Beau, just that his brother set him up. Cody has always said that wrestling solves everything, so that’s his go-to solution.

      Yes, Beau’s staying in LA for a while, so this is his new status quo and where we’ll see his story continue. I would t expect much Nuke Man, but there are lots of other hero and villain options for a big blond bodybuilder.

      Delete
    2. Good question. To your point about it not being a fun story. I get that. I felt this was necessary to launch a next set of Beau stories but this is mostly story and set up. I figured readers would rather I just launched into simper Beau vs. every muscleman in The Cave, either to see him bounce back or get dominated some more.

      Delete
    3. From my end, Id say that its good to see the characters develop. I think if you put all of Beaus stories back to back to be read, from the Route 69 vs Ben to this one, its one amazing arch. One of the most interesting things about him is that he was one of the few characters that was a fan of the Cave prior to joining. I still remember that awesome DVD cover art work used in that first story. So if there is a silver lining is that perhaps he is now in the place he should have been all along.

      Delete
  2. Pretty interesting Chapter. It was different and you can tell that with how Beau was acting out of the normal too. It was nice to see everything play out, well start to play out with Beau bouncing back. I actually enjoyed how Beau said he didnt want to just take orders from other men or go with the flow. He wants to give it his all and dominate, or at least try to. I felt like Cody's 'go with the flow' approach was to simple, it might have worked with him but I dont think it's the go to solution so I love that Beau thought the same. The action was great though, seeing Beau become a big brute was entertaining all though he wasnt in the right headspace. And seeing Jae want to jump in and help.. damn I wish that would have happened! Haha. That would have been a sight to see.

    I'm curious to see what you have planned for Beau down the road. Maybe just simple matches or more matches that lead to more character progression. It's clear that Beau is very different from from his debut and matches since Route 69 and I'm excited to see how everything is played out.

    Thanks Alex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome. Beau’s character will continue his journey, but he’s now kind of living a leisure and introspection, so a lot of time for wrestling and sex.

      One thing on Cody’s advice, and I tried to show this by Jae’s struggle to suppress his reaction, is that Cody isn’t a go with the flow person. He’s probably the most take charge character, so the advice is kind of ironic coming from him.

      Delete
  3. This was definitely not a fun story, but a necessary one for Beau's plot. It's terrible to see how badly everything with Toby and Keith has messed him up. I was honestly concerned the story was about to take a darker turn when Beau snapped.

    3 weeks of Cave time with Cody and Jae? So for readers, that means Beau will be appearing a lot more often for the next few years?

    I'm wondering if Cody's words about Ryan will get through to Beau or if he'll continue to have a problem with him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next few years? Yeah, that’s probably right. LOL. Beau should be a regular fixture through 2020 at least. It all depends how many stories I can think about for him.

      Delete