Monday, September 30, 2019

Story Preview: October 2019 (WARNING: SPOILERS)

What's coming in October?



We're getting back to The Cave with a continuation of a long story arc featuring a HUGE fan favorite and then I'm using RPW to actually feature a HUGE fan!

10/1: The Cave: Cody vs. Beau

Cody, Beau

This should have been an epic encounter in The Cave ring, but Beau's in no mood for that. In fact, he doesn't even want to wrestle at all. All he wants is a roof over his head and a good fuck. However,  Cody thinks hitting the mats the perfect way to get him out of his funk and what Cody wants, he usually gets. The boys are both in for a surprise as the action takes an unexpected turn.

Note ... there is a part of the story before this, but it didn't really work as a preview.

“Hey, Jae. Where’s our guest?”

“Checking out the roof. I told him about the garden plans and he wanted to see.” My boyfriend whispers, “To be honest, Cody, I think he just wanted a private place to think. How’s Ryan?”

“Upset, but he gets that it’s not about him.” I ask Jae, “You don’t mind an impromptu houseguest? There wasn’t really time to call and ask you.”

Jae hugs me, “Are you kidding? I love it when you’re selfless. And I like Beau, even though he kicked my ass. I’d hate to think of him driving cross country to chase Ben in the mood he’s in. So, what’s the plan?”

“Not sure, but for now, let’s order in dinner and have a quiet night. See what Beau wants while I get changed?”

“You got it.”

At least Beau’s staying with me and Jae now. I don’t know exactly what happened between him and his brother, but from what little Ryan got when Beau blew up at him, it does sound familiar. Betrayal by the person we trust most. A secret plan. A hired wrestler. The brutal beat down. The humiliation. The weeks of physical and emotional abuse. All by our best friends. Our brothers. I can see why he went off on Ryan.

On the good side, Beau seems to trust me now that he knows I’ve been through a similar experience. The big difference is that I deserved it. Well, maybe not what exactly happened, but I did bad things and I deserved punishment. Beau definitely sees himself as a victim. I never did. I actually worked hard to win back my relationship with Ryan. I wonder how realistic that is with Beau or Toby?

The main thing for now is helping him. And there’s no better way to deal with your troubles than wrestling.


10/15: Rival Pro Wrestling 6: Slim Jim vs. Iron Ranger

Slim Jim, Iron Ranger

Iron Ranger is the fourth character I've written who is directly based on a reader. Tom's a big fan, frequent commenter and a total beast on the real-life mats. He really likes sexy Slim Jim, so I decided to surprise him with that story. In this case, we're in front of the camera, meaning it's "1982" in the found-footage fed. We get to 'watch' the behind-the-scenes encounter between the opinionated commentator and the hunky heel, all courtesy of the diabolical El Presidente.

Rival Pro Wrestling. 1982.

“Phew, what a long day.” I rise up from behind my announce desk and peel off my pastel blue sports coat. I stretch out my lean body as I remark to the cameraman, “That was quite a show. I thought it went great.”

Lance, the cameraman, holds up his thumb. He’s still filming, which seems unnecessary. The wrestling action is done. However, I guess I understand. Our boss seems to have disappeared, so we’re not officially done. He’s a demanding bastard. If Lance misses anything, there’ll be hell to pay. El Presidente already punished Flyboy Fiero twice today for stepping out of line. First, he interfered and cost him his match then he beat him up backstage for mouthing off.

After watching that display, I realize that I’m probably pushing things. El Presidente implied that I criticize him too much for his dirty tricks. My announce partner today, Jimmy ‘The Genius’ He-man, even said as much. I’m responsible for interviews and play-by-play, not commentary. It’s just that as the voice of Rival Pro Wrestling, I feel it’s my responsibility to be honest and call it like I see it. I don’t think the boss always sees it that way.

Lance points, leading me to look over to see one of the fans lingering by the curtain to the back. He’s a big and handsome guy in a t-shirt and athletic pants. Probably mid-50’s. 5’11”. Maybe a bit over 200-lbs. Huh, a little older (and sexier) than our usual autograph seeker. And the wrestlers leave by the backdoor anyway, so he’s not finding anyone standing there.

The cameraman uses his thumb to suggest that I head over to see what’s up. Good idea. As I approach, the mystery man strokes his salt and pepper beard, checking me out with a smirk. I suddenly feel like I’m a piece of meat and he’s a hungry lion. The handsome behemoth has an intense stare. When he licks his lips, I stop, but Lance’s strong hand shoves me forward.

I ask, “Hello, sir? Can I help you?”

The handsome stranger nods, “Already calling me ‘sir’? I like that.”

“Excuse me?”

“I have a message from El Presidente.”

“Oh.” I have to admit, I’m a little intimidated by his calm, cool demeanor. It’s both attractive and dangerous. I offer, “Let me see if I can find him. Just wait here, please.”

I move to search for the boss, but this guy grabs my left arm with his left hand, stopping me in my tracks. Strong grip. As I try to pull free, he says, “You didn’t listen, boy. I said I have a message FROM El Presidente, not FOR El Presidente.”

Suddenly, the guy swings his right arm, clubbing it across my back. WHOMP! I fly forward, but he still has my left arm. He pulls me back into another hard club. WHOMP! My legs go wobbly, but he uses my left arm to force me back up. I try to pull free, but he lifts his knee into my stomach. THUD! I bend forward but he pulls me back up again.

I quickly plead, “Message received!”

The mature muscleman smirks, “I don’t think so.”

Enjoy the stories, guys!

Alex

12 comments:

  1. Seems we are in for a surprise on that Cody vs Beau match! Oh and that’s on top of the match itself!
    And Slim Jim is in trouble! I wonder who will fill for amazing narration? And on top of that let’s see if he wrestles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, being in trouble has never stopped anyone from narrating one of my stories! And we’ll definitely see if Slim Jim can do more than talk about wrestling. He’s got the tight little body for it. :)

      And I think that Cody-Beau will likely be different than people expected or if Beau was in LA under different circumstances.

      Delete
  2. Slim Jim certainly does have a tight little body. Just made for tossing around a ring. 😈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it’s about time he did more than watch the action! ;)

      Delete
  3. Im so excited!! I like the symmetry in the similar poses in the picture for Beau and Cody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad you’re excited. At least you don’t have long to wait!

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed the Reunion stories, but I'm so glad we're back at the Cave!

    Huh, that line about Ben made me check the story list. He and Jeff haven't appeared in a story for 3 years!

    12 hours to find out if Beau keeps plummeting or if this is where he starts to stabilize and recover.

    While I love the idea of Slim Jim getting crushed (he really does have a great body under those clothes), but I'm not sure if I like Javi sending his goons to squash any of his employees that annoy him. I wonder if he needs someone to humiliate him again like Miguel did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm. Well, if it makes you feel better about Javi, this is in front of the camera, so it’s a video RPW is releasing. So, it’s El Presidente in a Vance McMahon type role. Other than Brody, Javi hasn’t messed with anyone and he was mad at him for lying to him. Maybe I’ve made this unnecessarily complex. LOL.

      Delete
    2. Forgot the other part I wanted to address. Route 69 kind of set up Ben and Jeff to move on. I don’t have any stories for Ben as a wrestler. Jeff would be easier when I need some blue collar muscle, but he’s off being a happy hunky pro wrestler.

      Delete
    3. Oh, I knew their story was over, but it was still a surprise when I saw that.

      Nah, that's on me for getting confused.

      Delete
  5. I know you probably have all you stories planned out to the way you like and I'm really looking forward to this months stories, but can I ask when we will be seeing Jae/superstar again. He's my favorite character/wrestler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, a super-early preview! The next story where Jae will be in wrestling action will actually be 11/1.

      Delete