Monday, September 23, 2019

Quick Hit: Elite Eliot vs. Steven Roman (Wrestler4Hire)

Ref: The rules are, this is a sleeper match. The only way to win is by a classic sleeper hold.

Elite Eliot vs. Steven Roman just appeared on streaming and I always check out anything Eliot is in. There's not really a ton to say about this single-minded video from Wrestler4Hire, but I wanted to post some pics of Elite Eliot in sleepers, so I decided on a quick post.

Action-wise, after a couple of collar-and-elbow lock ups to establish beefy Roman's superior strength, it's non-stop sleepers (seven on Eliot by my count and one of the ref). So, my 'review' is: if you want to watch Eliot get sleepered seven times, you'll like this.

There's only one way to win,
but Roman keeps on winning.

Elite Eliot is a total stud. He looks great in anything and these shiny green trunks are really nice. As good as the gear is, I think helplessness looks even better on the indie pro wrestling star. Not permanently - he's too good at punishing guys for that - but as a change of pace, I'm down with it. I'm used to him more as a dominant heel, so seeing him completely manhandled is hot.

Eliot: "You ready, you big corny motherfucker?"

Elite Eliot proves he's a fighter.

Other than his wacky 80's/goth hair, Steve Roman reminds me of the kind of guy Can-Am used to feature. There's just something about his body in those white trunks that felt like a blast from the past. Muscular and arrogant, he has one job in this match (knocking out the talented young stud) and he does it well. I have no idea if he can wrestle, but I can confirm that he can squeeze a jobber out.

Shiny sexy people.

The ref gets a big workout just
lifting Eliot's arm so many times.

Me smash more?

That's about it. Eliot is brave and resilient, but once he goes down once, he's never coming back. Roman keeps slipping in behind him and locking on another rear naked choke. Eliot suffers and struggles until he goes down. I'm not really sure of the complete rules, but one knockout is not enough to win, apparently. By the end, even the ref can't wake him up with slaps.

Jiggle, jiggle. Eliot knows where my eyes are going.

Grr. Roman beat puny prettyboy.

Even the ref isn't spared Roman's wrath.

Anyway, something different on streaming, so I figured I'd post on it.

Alex

2 comments:

  1. Nice as a lover of sleepers and heel jobber matches I will have to get this match. Elite Eloit looks like a jobber for sure too me at least. must keep out a watch too see if he ever gets in a 2on1 situation. he seems to be a little conservative in his trunks Department toug (or maybe thats just me lol) as always yor reviews are as excellent as Your match writings:-) keep up the great work:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks! This does sound like its right up your alley. I think Eliot can heel or job convincingly. He jobs well here. As for gear, the trunks here are full-fitting pro style, but the shine gives them something extra. He has worn smaller trunks. If you haven’t, use the tags to check out my first review of him vs. Garrett Thomas.

      Delete