Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Review: Chase Addams vs. Richie Douglas (BGEast)

Chase: "You know what I get tired of? That I'm the star but when I read all the blogs, they always talk about you. Some pretty boy with a pretty little body and some natural ability. I really hope all the bloggers see this. The dismantling of Mr. Douglas."

I'm not sure to which blogs Chase is referring, but it's certainly not this one. Richie Douglas is ridiculously cute and I've reviewed a couple of his matches, but Chase Addams is a three-time Cavey Award winner, including my 2018 Favorite Heel award. Still, there needs to be tension and a young heel motivated by envy works for me. If the lean bad boy needs to use blogs as motivation to find more prettyboys to torture, I'll praise Richie all day long.

Chase wants to show us bloggers who's the real star.

Now, Chase is absolutely right. Richie is one of the cutest young jobbers at BGEast. He does have a pretty face and a perfect little boy-next-door body. His torso is exquisite, especially as he gets pumped and sweaty during the match. The tight little gold trunks perfectly accentuate his perky ass and bulge as they slide down just right. Richie whimpers and cries like a star, instinctively knowing how to spread those legs and bounce those glutes for maximum titillation.

Does that fire up the "charming as fuck" Mr. Addams for his next hapless prettyboy opponent?

Chase: "I think it's time I took you to Charm School."

Chase: "Oh yeah, that perfect little boy-next-door body."

Chase: "I have to admit, you're all kinds
of cute when you're at my mercy."

Chase Addams vs. Richie Douglas anchors Ringwars 32 and it's easy to see why. Both guys are confident from the start. Richie is the young star and Chase wants to give him his comeuppance. This is not a 100% squash, but a good 80% of it is Richie on the receiving end. And let's face it, that's what we want to see. It works to both their strengths and both guys are at their best.

Early on, Richie uses his speed to frustrate the heel and his reversals are fueled by Chase's arrogance and over-confidence. Richie's dominance only makes his suffering better for me since I like my jobbers to be fighters. The young face is just outclassed by the most creative young heel working today. Jealousy aside, Chase does appreciate Richie's perfect little body, even admitting that he's enjoying the match more than he thought he would. Me too!

Feisty Richie will only take so much abuse.

Richie: "So much for that charm school."

Chase: "I'm gonna rearrange this
pretty face that everyone just so adores."

Action-wise, there's so much non-stop sexy moves and holds that I originally pulled over 20 images and GIF-able clips. It's chock full of goodness, especially the classics with little twists added in to make it more painful and therefore hotter. Some of the stuff that I reluctantly chose to leave out Bulldogs, camel, crab, a beautiful bridging figure-four, backbreaker, choke, sleeper, body abuse in the corner that turns Richie's pecs red, and more. All great stuff.

One of the surprising things in this one is how strong Chase is. He's thin so it's easy to under-estimate his power, but he lifts, maneuvers and throws Richie around like a heavyweight. I'm impressed. The adorable Richie looks great stretched out in every position. Being the great showman that he is, Chase knows how to position Richie for our benefit. These two work really well together.

Chase: "I'm going to introduce you
to an entirely new world of pain."

Chase: "And just like that, the golden boy falls."

Can Chase break Richie's will?

In the end, the two stars prove why they're stars. It's a great face-heel confrontation with a ton of action and chemistry. I counted eight submissions and two pinfalls and those are heavily weighted in the heel's direction. Chase is as creative (and yes, charming) as ever. If Richie wins at the Besties again, he should share his award with the heel for showcasing his talent and assets.

So, that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

3 comments:

  1. This match is very appealing, thanks for reviewing it. Richie looks great in gold trunks and Chase stretches him out in style. I think Chase is worthy of a spotlight video, he certainly has the skills to pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, it turns out Chase already had a Wrestler Spotlight. There's no reason why can't have another.

      Delete
    2. I agree! He could definitely put together three great matches. But I’m also good with them being doled out one per catalogue, too.

      Delete