Wednesday, October 30, 2019

The Cast: Who's Who (October 2019)

Guys,

This will be my shortest ever casting post. Only four guys, only one new and he's the one guy for whom I'm not sharing a base image. Still, my OCD requires me to create this post, so here we go!

The Cave 25: Cody vs. Beau

Beau = Steven Webb (Bodybuilder)



Cody = Leighton Stultz (Model)



Rival Pro Wrestling 6: Slim Jim vs. Iron Ranger

Slim Jim = Quinton Wynn (Model)


Iron Ranger = Tom Ironranger (Real-life Wrestler, Total Stud)


Alex

2 comments:

  1. You flatter me, Alex. It was my pleasure to make an appearance. Any time.

    I think this is the first time I've seen how, um, "talented" Cody is. Dayum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I’m probably one of the only adult blogs that adds clothes to guys. Leighton has a great series of pics from Playgirl that are ... consistent with the Cody character. ;)

      Delete