Thursday, October 31, 2019

Story Preview: November 2019 (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Below the cut lies clues to this month's stories. Click and read at your own peril!


Well, you're a brave soul, aren't you? You've risked having your entire month ruined by reading what's to come. This month features three stories, two brand new and one semi-new. What do I mean by "semi-new"? I'll explain in the write-up for the 11/15 and 11/22 stories.

11/1/19: The Adventures of SuperStar 18

SuperStar, Wildfire

Jae is back in action and his crown as Best Chest in The Cave is being threatened by a cocky young stud with Cody-built pecs that he's sure will drive Cave fans wild. A little posturing between the pec-tacular pair leads to a battle in the ring with bragging rights and fan-love on the line!

My Personal Gym

“Damn, Cody, look at me. You’re gonna get me fired.”

I know I’m being set up, but I still ask, “What do you mean, Park?”

Here it comes. Parker tears off his tank top and bounces his pecs. He points at them, “My company has a rule that I gotta wear a shirt, but I can’t cover up these bad boys any more. They’re too fucking perfect!”

I smile proudly as I watch the 5’6” muscleboy admire himself in the mirror. Parker is a hot fireplug and he’s right about his meaty chest. It’s perfect. He’s been an on-and-off personal training client of mine for two years, usually coming to me for one or two sessions to get a new routine then he’ll do it himself after that. Every time he feels himself hitting a plateau, he hires me again and I design something new for him.

Parker flexes and turns, looking at his pumped body from every angle. He’s an incredibly hard worker and disciplined with diet and workouts, so he deserves his moment. The 22-year old stud strips down completely so he can get a full body view, but I know his eyes are mostly on his chest. He wanted pecs that pop and they do. One of the nice things about having my own gym is that it’s just us, so I can let him enjoy his naked body while I clean up.

I hear a key in the door and I warn Parker that my boyfriend Jae is home. He doesn’t care, continuing to pose in the nude. And why not? He’s hot and it’s not like Jae hasn’t seen him naked before. Parker isn’t just a client, he’s also a wrestler for The Cave, the gay-oriented superhero-themed wrestling video company I co-own. His character is Wildfire and he’s won and lost stakes matches so it’s all been out there for the world to see.

Jae comes in and gives me a big “I’m home” kiss. We make out then my boyfriend notices my naked client. “Hey, Parker. Wow, you look amazing.”

“I know. Damn.” He repeats the same ‘getting fired’ routine with Jae, who also plays along. Part of being a successful trainer is letting clients celebrate wins. And Parker’s chest is a major win. The pumped up fireplug looks away from the mirror towards us, “Remember where I was a year ago? Look at me now. Your man is a genius, Jae.”

My boyfriend laughs, “Don’t feed his ego!”

Parker saunters up, “Naw, man, he deserves it.” He grabs Jae’s wrists and puts them on his chest. My boyfriend dutifully tests out the heaving mounds of muscle and admires them. “Yeah, I think I need a raise, Cody. Wildfire’s gonna kick some ass! I‘m a slam dunk for the Best Chest award this year.”

Uh oh, them’s fightin’ words.


11/15/19: Encounters: Erotic Hotel Wrestling Association 1

11/22/19: Encounters: Erotic Hotel Wrestling Association 2

A pair of stories from my private vault. I wrote these for one of my favorite opponents ever. The EHWA is his brainchild. He's a stud and a sweetheart, but also a badass brute. We had one of those encounters (ah, see what I did there) that you just can't get out of your mind (and you don't want to). As I did with experiences like Bane of My Existence and Flag vs. Flag, I turned amazing reality into personal fantasy and even made a second story based off some of our pre-match conversations.

The 11/22 story is only semi-new, because I actually used it as the base for a completely different story. I won't spoil which one and I doubt you'll remember it, but that's why I'm posting it in this bonus location as opposed to a new story spot. I'm all for recycling and re-purposing, but not with stories for my 1st and 15th slots. Those need to be all-new.

The Erotic Hotel Wrestling Association is an underground group dedicated to getting guys facing off naked and hard on the mats. They even have a title belt and everything. These two stories are both title matches, so I'm not going to spoil the first by revealing the opponent for the second.

Mammoth Man, The Lion, Shane

A Vacation House Rental. Oklahoma City, OK.

“Whoa.”

In response, the lean and luscious 24-year old blond stud simply smiled coyly, his bright white teeth shining. With his stunning face, deep blue eyes, thick mop hair and chiseled body, he was used to making men lose control. Especially when he pumped his body as he had just moments before, making his eight-pack abs and sculpted muscles pop in his shiny pink thong.

The heavyset wrestler gathered himself. At 5’11”/350-lbs, he was a massive monster, more than twice as big as the 6’1”/170-lbs vision in the doorway, and yet he didn’t feel in control of the situation. It was an unusual feeling for him, but the stunning blond was an unusual man, too. As the handsome young god blocked his entry, the big bruiser introduced himself.

“Hi, I’m here for the match. Uh, the heavyweight title match? Mammoth Man?”

In a soft flirty voice, the young god replied, “Oh honey, I know exactly who you are. Even if you don't." The big man blushed. The beautiful young man said, "I’m Shane. Please, come in.”

Young Shane’s pecs stood high and proud as he stepped aside. He confidently waved the massive man inside. The rugged bruiser entered the rented house and immediately turned back as his host closed the door. The chiseled v-shaped back led to the most amazing ass he’d ever seen. Mammoth Man lusted after the bare backside. The back strap from the thong disappeared between the large round mounds. They were smooth and perky and perfect.

The young stud ignored the ogling wrestler as he calmly walked down the hall, his hips swaying like it was a catwalk in Paris. The bald behemoth just watched from behind with his mouth open until his guide raised one hand and called him forward with one finger. The massive wrestler followed the young god obediently, never moving his eyes from the boy’s bubble butt.

The name Mammoth Man was appropriate for the man, but incomplete for the wrestler. It didn’t convey his ability. He was more than big; he was tough and skilled. He had risen through the ranks of the Erotic Hotel Wrestling Association faster than any man before him. Today was his biggest match yet. A title match against the heavyweight champ - The Lion.

The Champ, Cockmaster

The Arch. Spa and Resort. St. Louis MO.

It wasn't easy, but I did it. I fought. I struggled. I fucked. All the way to the top. Well, almost to the top. Just five more minutes and I'll be finishing the job. A shiny new championship belt around my waist. Fuck, my cock is hard and leaking already as I run through how I'm gonna do it.

Funny to think how I used to wrestle just for fun. And for free. Meeting random guys off the personals. Mostly motel matches. So, I take the 'free' part back. I was paying cheap chain motel owners to wrestle. Then I met Max. He wanted to film our match, which was fine with me. We wore masks, me white, him purple. He was a hot fucker, so I kicked his ass from the minute we started then dominated him sexually, eventually making him shoot against his will.

Simple, right?

Well, it was, until we were relaxing. That's when Max asked me to sign a piece of paper, saying he can sell the match. Well, that's not exactly what it said, but that's what it meant. It gave him rights to our match. I might be a blue collar guy, but I'm not an idiot. I told him to fuck off. He begged, giving some bullshit about it being just in case someone steals the match from him or whatever. I didn't buy it, so I wrestled the truth outta him.

After I took Max down again, I edged that fucker until he was begging to shoot another load. I wouldn't let him shoot until he told me the truth. That's how I learned about the Erotic Hotel Wrestling Association. I was like, what? Long title, but a simple concept ... a league set up to make money off something I'd been doing almost every week for the past ten years - wrestling. Guys buy private matches between regular guys like us.

Max scammed guys like me outta our share, figuring we'd never know. And I wouldn't have. Well, I said fuck that shit. I swapped the names, made him sign the release, took the SD card with me after I edged his dick until he was crying. I left him with blue balls and a hard lesson. I owned him, his dick and now our match.

When I sold the match, including all the shit that happened after he tried to play me, the EHWA was begging me to do more. I did. A lot, but it was all fun.

At first. Now, it's a little more than that. See, I'm pretty good. Fans liked me. They liked my look, my style and most of all, how I dominated other guys. I was raking in some decent cash. That's when I learned that there's even more cash available. There's a championship circuit in the EHWA. There's an actual belt and everything.

Fans pay more. Two guys meet. They put on masks, cock rings and nothing else. They wrestle. It gets live streamed. At 220-lbs, I'd be a heavyweight. Heavyweights make the most, so I was cool with that. Hardest part for them was finding talent willing to do it. See, because it's pay-per-view, fans demand a little more show. After the guys who run the EHWA saw what I did to Max, they figured I'd be perfect.

Enjoy!
Alex

4 comments:

  1. Oh man oh man oh man. I don't want to wish my life away but the 15th and 22nd can't cum soon enough. The EHWA sounds like a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. It’ll be here before you know it. And I think it might be right up your alley.

      Delete
  2. .....damn..... That preview for tomorrow. So soon yet not soon enough lol! I cant wait to see Jae back in action and defending his 'title's for best pecs haha.

    Also interested for the 2nd and 3rd stories for this month, besides getting more matches this month. Both of them sound really good from the previews and for the first match I'm hoping Shane wins so I can see him in the second match. I'm a sucker for muscled men in thongs! Though I have a feeling he wont be winning the first match against mammoth man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it’s not long now for Jae’s story.

      As for the other stories ... no comment, other than to say, is anyone NOT a sucker for muscled men in thongs?

      Delete