Friday, October 4, 2019

Review: Calvin Haynes vs. Kayden Keller (BGEast)

I almost never read catalogue descriptions before I buy. Maybe at new places, but not from my usual haunts. I appreciate the effort that goes into writing them, but I just don’t find them all that useful. Too often, I’ve been either spoiled or duped. And so, I clicked play on Calvin Haynes vs. Kayden Keller with very little information, except for the series title. Even that wasn’t a ton of help because it’s an Undagear video which is one of the least defined series at BGEast.

Calvin and Kayden hook up.


So why did I VOD it? That was based entirely on the guys. With these two, I was pretty sure it’d be a good one because they’re both reliably great. It’s no secret that I think Calvin Haynes is so sexy. I even put his name in for a nomination for the Best Body BESTIE a couple of years ago. I’m in love with his hairy beef and handsome face and he still looks amazing. Woof.

Their ‘undagear’ here is briefs - smoking hot red for Calvin and badass black for Kayden Keller. They roll around for about 21 minutes on the mats before wanting to dial it up a notch. Once they hit the ring, they’re quickly down to corresponding jocks for about 8 more minutes until the final win. After that, there’s a 17-minute make-out and jerk-off session where the jocks come off halfway through.

Actually, that looks like a nice stretch.

Calvin's so cute.

Oh, you sneaky heel!

Tall and lanky Kayden is a soft-spoken heel, coolly crushing studs with style and grace. In fact, he was the winner for Best Heel at the 2018 BESTIES and first runner-up for Favorite Heel at the 2018 Caveys. He’s strong and skilled, while Calvin has been a jobber at BGEast since the beginning of his career. So, when you put these two together, the result is obvious. You get a ...

Casual and sexy back-and-forth romp?

Yep. I totally expected a squash, but what I got was so much better. This feels like they met up at a shoot and just decided to wrestle on their own and the cameras followed. It feels very natural and what I fantasize happens at BGEast weekends. Guys are all roaming around in various states of undress and arousal. Hookups are bound to occur.

Scissors show off the boys' bodies.

Yeah, Kayden can't resist the sexy stud.

The hairy hunk isn't interested in jobbing today.

Yeah, this feels like a hookup to me. The guys look relaxed. There are no worries about keeping score. No over-blown egos. Just two hot studs rolling around and showing off. Neither guy seems that upset about losing or that cocky about winning. There is a winner and a loser, but all that seems to determine is who leads the kissing and who cums first.

Action-wise, it is all well-done, but as I looked back, there’s not a ton of different things. It’s more like a methodical and seductive meetup, not a fast-paced battle. Holds are worked for a long-time, which may be while it feels limited. The initial mat action is a lot of scissors and grappling and the ring is a sleeper, bearhugs, a crab, and a rack.

I expected a lot of this.

Calvin shows off his power.

It is an 'undagear' match, after all.

In the end, what I remember most about this is the chemistry between the studs. It’s a sexy match. They’re into each other and it shows in every aspect. I love Calvin’s beefy body and casual charm. He plays very well with Kayden’s smooth confidence. I’d define this as a private match that we are lucky enough to get to watch.

So that’s my take. What’s yours?

Alex

4 comments:

  1. I really like your take on this match, It's something I didn't really notice and maybe it's because the description leans more into the competitiveness of it. It's interesting how the different context can affect how one interprets a video.
    I once read a description where the names were accidentally switched around, so I watched assuming the complete opposite outcome. It actually ended up making the video hotter because I was expecting a comeback that never came.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great. I feel like that has happened to me, especially when the Arena has an image of a hold that didn’t make the final video.

      I like different takes, as well. Joe and I often fixate on different aspects. And I definitely miss Bard’s POV, which was often different than my own.

      In this case, I didn’t actually find it particularly “competitive” even though it is back and forth and there’s a winner.

      Delete
  2. Competitive or not, these are two guys I'd gladly stump up some good money to wrestle. In different ways they're both hot AF and a joy to watch.

    ReplyDelete