Saturday, June 27, 2020

The Cast: Who's Who (June 2020)

Guys,

June is in the books. Jae made a triumphant return against a popular newbie. And I marked my 200th story on the blog. Yay. As usual, my milestone stories are mainly written for me, something different that I find interesting. I'm an X-Men fan, so alternate futures are natural for me. It's one of their two staple (ie. cliche) storylines (along with the Phoenix, which I also brought into the story).

Fun fact ... the opening in the gallery was originally conceived as how I'd introduce The Cave in a visual medium, like a comic book. Cody and Ryan would've faced off with robbers at a bank branch, quickly establishing their different personalities and the pro wrestling world - forearms not firearms, chairs as the weapon of choice, and pro wrestling gear as designer fashion. I changed the way it would play out and the location (will there be bank branches in 2041?) but I was happy to have the thought live somewhere.

The Cave: The Adventures of SuperStar 19

Jae/SuperStar = Mike Carr (Model)



Paul (18) = Matt Vose (Model)


Paul (26)/Kraken = Matt Vose (Bodybuilder)


AMU 200: NEXTGEN

Jody = Luis Santoyo (Bodybuilder)


Miles = Curtis Taylor (Model)


Crook1 = Drew McIntyre (Pro Wrestler)


Leader = Tomasso Ciampa (Pro Wrestler)


Crook2 = Daniel Vidot (Pro Wrestler)


Crook3 = Bobby Roode (Pro Wrestler)


Crook4 = Bobby Lashley (Pro Wrestler)


Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment