Monday, June 1, 2020

The Cave: The Adventures of SuperStar 19



Cody's and My Living Room

PING!

“Jae?”

“Cody.”

“They left a voicemail.”

“I know.”



We stare at each other. My boyfriend’s eyes narrow. I know it’s driving him nuts that I screened the call when I’m sitting here doing nothing. This is a frequent debate we have. He picks up every time, figuring he can “just hang up”. If I don’t recognize the number, I don’t answer the call. Now, it’s driving him even more nuts that I’m not immediately checking voicemail.


“Could be important.”

“Could be.” I grin as we stare each other down. When I think he’s had enough teasing, I finally say, “Okay, I think I’m ready to look. It’s likely nothing. I haven’t given my number out to tons of random strangers like you have.”

Cody sticks out his tongue at me as I grab my phone. We’ve been together for a long time now and it’s not very often that I get to tease my sexy alpha male boyfriend, so these little moments are fun as heck. However, he’s right. I should check the call and see what’s up. I look at the transcript. What? My eyes go wide and my jaw drops. I read the message three times then listen to it in disbelief.

“I told you that you should’ve picked up.”

I hold up my hand and I listen again, “Everything’s fine. Just a blast from the past.”

“Well, it has to be something.” My boyfriend reads my face. “No, not some-thing. Someone. Ooh. Interesting. Spill.”

I sigh, “How can I explain this? Okay, Cody, as a kid, did you ever crush really hard on one of your brother’s friends? A and Dunk must’ve had some hot friends. Like, before you even knew what attraction was, you had a huge crush on the guy?”

“Of course. Lots of times. Like Dunk’s best friend, Kent? From the time I was like 6, he’d tease me all the time. Beat me up. Toss me around. It was just play, like I was the little brother he didn’t have. Once I hit my teen years, I wanted him so bad, but he just couldn’t see me that way no matter how hard I flirted. I was still just ‘the kid’. The annoying little brother.”

“Yeah, that’s exactly it. I -”

“Until one summer. I was 18, he was 22. It started at our annual pool -”

I put my hand up, “Hold on. Before we start another chapter of The Amazing Sexcapades of Cody McCoy, let me ask, does this story end with you fucking his brains out and Dunk being pissed at you? That’s how these teenage years episodes usually go. You have sex and your brothers get mad.”

Cody crosses his arms across his chest and pouts, “No. I fucked his brains out all summer and to this day, my brother still doesn’t know. Even though I did Kent on Dunk’s bed AND in his car. We even almost got caught at Dunk’s wedding. See, Kent was best man and I was -”

I interrupt, “Great. My story is different. Paul was our next-door neighbor and on the swim team with my brother. Six years older than me. He actually babysat me a few times when I was 8 and 9. I thought he was the coolest guy and just wanted to be near him. And he was beautiful. Tall. Blond. Great body. Rode a motorcycle. Super-nice to me. When I hit puberty, I’d dream about him literally every night.”

I sigh, thinking back to my first crush.

Paul. My first crush.

Cody laughs, “Looks like you’re dreaming about him now. Although I’m guessing you guys never fucked, so I’m failing to see how this is going to be better than my wedding story.”

I roll my eyes, “It’s not a competition. And no, we never fucked. I was 12 when he got a swimming scholarship at some college across the country and he barely ever came back. And when he did, I only saw him in passing. We never even talked after he went to college. But when I started jerking off, it was to visions of him, imagining us kissing, him taking me in his arms, fucking me.”

“So, this is a really random call. Wow. What does this motorcycle-riding champion swimmer want after a decade of silence?”

“I don’t know. Said he’s coming to town and got my number from my brother.”

“But your bro never mentioned it to you?”

“No, but he gets so busy at the hospital, he probably forgot.”

My boyfriend smirks, “Well, you think Paul wants to hook up?”

“No. I told you, it wasn’t like that. He probably still thinks of me as a kid. So, you’re okay if I call him back?”

“You don’t need my permission, but please, call him back. Put it on speaker. I want to hear the dream man I’m up against.”

“You’re having way too much fun with this.” Cody shrugs with his signature smirk on his face. I tap to return the call. He picks up immediately. “Hi, Paul? It’s JJ.”

Cody mouths ‘JJ’ as a question but I ignore him. Paul and I make small talk, catching up. It’s weird trying to figure out what to say to a guy I barely knew after ten years. Cody looks bored, signaling for me to speed it up.

When I ask why he’s reaching out, Paul replies, “Well, I hope this isn’t too awkward, but your brother mentioned what you’re up to. That’s why I’m calling. I’m on my way to LA in a few days and was hoping you could hook me up.”

“Oh. You need training?”

Paul laughs a little, “Uh, no. I’m talking about your other job. He mentioned you wrestle for The Cave?” That revelation hangs there as I try to figure out how that came up. “So, I was telling him I’m looking to make a little extra cash and one thing led to another and he suggested I ask you about it. I’m a fan, I’ve wrestled and it seems like a cool scene. Heroes. Villains. He says you like it.”

“Oh. Yeah, I do. Wow.”

“Are you okay, JJ? I’m sorry if it’s a problem.”

Cody leans to the phone, “Hey, Paul, this is Cody, Jae’s boyfriend and co-owner of The Cave. Sorry for eavesdropping but Jae was using speakerphone for some reason.” I give him a nasty look, but he smiles as he says, “Nice to meet you. Can I ask you a few questions?”

“Sure, Cody. Nice to meet you, too.”

“Jae said you were a swimmer. Have you stayed in shape?”

“Yeah, but I’ve bulked up.”

“Haven't we all? That’s even better for being in the ring. Ever wrestled?”

“Yeah, a little. I’m no expert, but I’ve wrestled. Even been in a ring a few times. And I’ve watched a ton, if that counts for anything. I actually love The Cave stuff.”

“Thanks. I’m sold on at least giving you a tryout.”

I hand Cody the phone and he explains money and scheduling. Paul seems open to it all, including stakes matches. My boyfriend looks at me with a devious look as he adds, “I’ve got a great idea. How would you feel about wrestling Jae in your first match? You know, as your tryout? Then if that goes well, I can get you a couple more opponents fast.”

Paul says, “Oh, wow. Um … I’m a lot bigger than he is.”

“Well, that doesn’t matter. His skill, your size. It'll balance out."

"I guess it could ..."

"And Jae’s not 12 anymore. He has grown up and filled out nicely. Played football in college, you know. Solid. Strong. Handsome. Sexy as hell. The best pecs. Amazing cock. Spectacular ass. He’s beautiful, actually. The most beautiful man I’ve ever met.” I blush. My boyfriend smirks, “Oh, in The Cave, he’s SuperStar. Don’t know if you realized that.”


“No, I didn’t. SuperStar? Really? Wow, JJ, you’re a grown man now. I love your matches. That one against Nuke Man? I never would’ve guessed that I was jer - er, never mind.” I blush even more. Paul says, “Yeah, I’d absolutely be open to that. If you are, JJ. I understand if it’d be weird for you. Facing me. And a little weird for me, too. Facing you. With stakes.”

Cody smirks as I try to find my voice, “It won't be weird once you're together as men, in gear. Trust me, you'll get into it immediately. I think it’s great to start against a friend. Keep everything in context as you two beat on each other. Right, Jae?”

I finally reply, “Yeah. Will be fun.”

They wrap up the call but I hear none of it as my mind wanders, imagining what a bulked up, 28-year old Paul looks like. I need to find him on social.

Cody hangs up and hands me my phone with a huge grin, “You’re welcome. Looks like the crush goes both ways now. It’s definitely a stakes match, by the way. You finally get to finish the story. Still won’t match my wedding story, unless you somehow get him under a table, sucking you at a bachelor party while everyone wonders where he is.”

“Uh huh.” I’m stunned that Paul called me AND that he’s into SuperStar. Top or bottom, I’ll be having sex with Paul. I can’t believe it.

Cody reaches for the front of my tenting shorts and pushes me back on the couch. “Beau won’t be back for a while. C’mon, let’s fuck. Right here, right now.”

I gasp as he attacks my neck.

Backstage a Few Days Later

I’m nervous.

Even though I’m the Cave veteran and he’s the rookie, I’m nervous. I pace the locker room in my SuperStar gear, trying to keep my cock from tearing through my trunks. I’m very easily excited, with super-sensitive nipples and, well, my whole body is super-sensitive. Fans like seeing my meat weighing down my tiny red spandex trunks. They’ll be very happy today.


I know Paul is playing a villain named Kraken and apparently excited to play the heel to my hero. The weird part is that I’m going into the match blind, except for his ring name. Cody told me not to look Paul up, swearing the match will be hotter with the element of surprise. I know that means he’s up to something, but what? He’s definitely got my cock rock-hard (for a different reason than usual).

My boyfriend sticks his head into my locker room, letting me know it’s time. He smirks at my hard-on inside my trunks, knowing he’s responsible. I look sheepish, embarrassed at how little control I have, but Cody tells me he loves that I still get hard so easily. He tells me that I’m going to have a blast and that, no matter what, I should just go with it and live out my dream.

“You seem awfully encouraging for a guy sending his man into a stakes match against his first sexual fantasy.”

“I’m happy to do it for the man I love.” My boyfriend suddenly grabs the front of my trunks. I moan and he smirks as he fondles me, “Have fun, SuperStar.”

Cody slaps my bubble butt to send me through the curtain rock-hard. SMACK! I step through and adjust myself as Pete’s camera zooms in on my sagging pouch. I get everything in order then charge forward like I usually do.

I suddenly stop after three steps.

Kraken?

I gulp as I take him in.

Kraken is no swimmer.

Not anymore.

Kraken is a bodybuilder. A giant bodybuilder.


My lean and ripped childhood crush has turned into a huge muscle monster. 6’3”? 270-lbs? Maybe more. 290? All muscle. My god. He’s massive. And he talked about me becoming a man? He’s become a beast. How am I ever going to wrestle him?

My cock leaks a little. I’m so fucked. Figuratively and literally.

Round 1

The massive muscle monster paces in the ring as I approach more cautiously than usual. He’s in all-black: trunks, wrist tape, knee pads, shiny black pro boots and mask. I can see the outline of his fat soft cock. The mask leaves most of his handsome face uncovered. The eyes haven’t changed. I stand there as I take him in. His look is completed with giant temporary Kraken tattoo on his heaving pecs and chiseled abs.

I stretch and flex for the cameras. I try to convey confidence and keep things normal. It’s tough to block what is waiting for me across the ring out of my mind. I’ve faced big guys but nothing like Kraken. I’ve lost and been squashed, but this is not at all what I expected. Ryan and Pete move out and I know it’s time. From the shadows, Cody rings the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

With my back to the ring, I hear the heavy charging footsteps of size 13 boots stomping towards me fast. I blindly duck and dive to my left. Kraken charges into the corner, hitting in front first. CLANG! I rise as he stumbles back. I leap up and hit a dropkick into his broad back. THWAP! He steps forward but manages to brace himself on the ropes before hitting the corner.

I rise as the massive bodybuilder turns around to face me. I bend forward and reach out for a lock up. I can’t dodge him forever. How do I deal with this? The most obvious place is that large package. It isn’t a very heroic tactic but I might need to go low. However, I could just end up angering him. I’ll save that for a last resort. That leaves leg or head. Okay, let’s get it on.

We move in fast. I duck his powerful arms, slipping behind him. I grab him around the waist and lift for a takedown. The Bat always says bring the big men down to the canvas. I can’t budge him. Come on. I can squat more than 290-lbs. I can’t squat Kraken, though. He lets me try for a moment then grabs my forearms. I cry out as he squeezes them, pulling them open.

Kraken pushes me backwards then pulls me into his back as he thrusts his ass backwards into me. WHOMP! OOF! It’s like hitting a brick wall. The villain lets go and spins to face me. I lift my boot into his abs. THUD! It bounces off like nothing happened. I see him smile … I used to fantasize about that smile but now, it’s threatening on the face of an unstoppable monster.

The massive muscleman moves forward with a clothesline, but I manage to duck again. I give him two hard kidney punches. THUD! THUD! It’s like hitting granite and I need to shake out my hands. I back away out of reach as he spins around and glares at me. Kraken smirks, “Eventually you’re going to have to lock up with me, little man.”

To push the issue, the villain moves in fast. I can’t dodge, so I go low. I grab him around the leg and lift to topple him over. As I lift and shift his 100-lbs tree trunk, Kraken manages to keep his balance. He firmly pushes his leg down, breaking it from my grip. With me in reach, the massive monster clubs me across the back. WHACK! I stumble forward, turning to face him.

“Enough games, little man.”

Kraken charges. I leap up and meet him with a dropkick to his massive barrel chest. WHAP! I bounce off and fall. He doesn’t move. I scramble away and try to rise but he follows. The humungous heel grabs me from behind, his long arms stretching over my upper arms. He pushes down then locks his hands in front, pinning my arms to my sides as he squeezes.

I grunt as his powerful grasp starts to crush me. It’s not a reverse bearhug with my arms pinned inside but it’s still painful. I can’t believe how strong he is. I can’t imagine the real kraken of mythology could crush me any worse in its tentacles. The muscleman Kraken adjusts his grip lower to my elbows then lifts me up. I’m really pressed against his body now.

As I hang suspended, my red boots dangling, the humungous heel carries me to the corner. He turns us sideways then lowers me down, slamming my head onto the top turnbuckle. CLANG! The impact taxes me. He carries me to the corner to the left, smacking my head on that turnbuckle. CLANG! I start to see stars. I fight to escape as we move left but I’m outclassed.

My head hits the third turnbuckle. CLANG! I swing my legs and kick them, hoping to avoid the last one, but I’ve got no shot. CLANG! I groan and go limp in his mighty arms, trying to focus through the pain. Kraken throws me down. SPLAT! I feel his big black boot on my pecs as he flexes over me. I wait for the count but he doesn’t bother. I feel his boot shift onto my bulge.

As the humungous heel rubs my rock-hard cock in my tight red trunks, I moan and writhe. He laughs, “Good little SuperStar. Still can’t fight your sexual kryptonite.”

I fight to focus, managing to slide out from under his boot and roll away. Kraken follows. I rise to a crouch. I know I won’t be able to escape his reach, so I throw myself at his left knee. WHACK! The massive muscle monster actually goes down onto his back. Yes! I grab his left boot and rise, holding it firmly. I twist the leg, working the knee, hoping to slow him down.

Kraken puts his hands behind his head, like he’s relaxing on the beach. He taunts, “You know I leg press double your weight without breaking a sweat, right?” As if to prove his point, he bends his leg and kicks me away with ease. Instead of getting up, he opens his legs and rubs his bulge, “Get down here and suck it, little man.”

“Never.”

The villain laughs as he rises, “Don’t act like you don’t want to. You’re leaking.”

I look down at my throbbing cock and the villain charges. Luckily for me, I was expecting it. I duck and he flies past me into the ropes. I dropkick his leg and he drops to one knee. I push the surprised leviathan into the ropes and quickly pull the middle rope up to lock his massive arms in place. As I lean against him, I feel his mouth wrap around my cock head. OH!

I back up and he smirks up at me, completely unconcerned about being trapped. I drive my red boot into his pecs and abs. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Kraken takes every shot. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! I finally earn a grunt but before I can keep going, he casually shrugs his shoulders and frees his arms. The massive muscleman dives forward and tackles me down. SPLAT!

Kraken slides on my body. He sits on abs as he forces my arms against my side. I fight but he manages to pin them there with his legs. I’m trapped as 290-lbs of muscleman weighs down on me. The villain smiles at me, obviously having fun. He flexes, showing off his incredible body. I can only watch the show, which is not helping my cock go down.

The villain kisses his biceps then smirks, “You want a taste, don’t you, little man?”

I nod, “Yeah, let me go and I’ll show you.” Kraken lowers his arms then grabs my nipples. I shake my head, “No, no, no!”

“Yes, yes, yes.” He toys with my nipples as I suddenly writhe under him. He laughs, “The famous SuperStar and his sexual kryptonite. The best reason to come to The Cave.”

I whimper as he starts fondling my chest, swiping my tender nubs with his little fingers as he works my bulging pecs. I shake my head in desperation, knowing all I can do is lie here and take it. I throw my head back as he breaks down my resistance (not that I had a lot to begin with in Kraken’s case). I’ve never felt this helpless before. It’s all I can do not to just give myself to the massive monster.

“Damn, you want me to fuck you so much.”

I feel his hand raise up. I look at him then swing it swing behind his back. I shake my head but he grabs hold of my throbbing cock anyway. I bite my bottom lip, trying to resist, even managing to mutter a defiant, “NO!” However, he knows I’m lying and really thinking, “YES!” I moan, helpless under his weight as he toys with my cock and pec.

Kraken finally stops and I relax for a moment. He leans forward and slithers up my body. He stops with his bulge on my face, The humungous heel rubs his manhood all over my face. I open my mouth and accept some of his spandex-wrapped meat. He laughs as I get the front of his trunks wet with my tongue. “Such a fucking SuperSlut.”

The villain slides all the way off and I roll onto my side, trying to regroup. I get no time. Kraken drags me up. I fire a fist into his abs. POW! It bounces off and he just laughs at me. He grabs me around my waist then lifts and flips me upside down. My thighs rest on his shoulders and my face hangs in front of his package. I reach around his waist and grip his ass for support.

The massive muscle monster holds me with one arm then uses his free hand to wedge my trunks up my ass. He spanks my bare cheeks. SMACK! SMACK! I feel his huge hand palm my flawless butt and squeeze it. He toys with mountainous mounds as we circle the ring. I feel the blood rushing to my head but I can’t get free. I moan as he arouses me again.

I gasp suddenly. Kraken is tickling my taint. I close my eyes and try to focus but all I can smell is the masculine musk of his crotch as my nose buries besides his bulge. He slides a finger along my crack. Oh fuck. When it settles on my hole, I moan for him to stop. All I get is a laugh before he forces his finger inside me. I kick my boots and squeeze his ass hard.

Kraken finger fucks me as I hang upside down. My mouth opens as I gasp and my lips involuntarily wrap around the shaft of his cock in his trunks. The massive muscle monster laughs, “Yeah, that’s it, little man. Go with your instincts.” I shake my head but all that does is stroke his cock and cause his trunks to expand. “My little SuperToy.”

“Please, stop! Please!” I know the begging won’t save me but I’m worried about shooting.

“Listen up, little man, I own you. You’re mine, big pecs, big ass and all.”

I moan ecstatically as he works me. I close my eyes. There’s no shame in losing to this humungous heel but this is humiliating. He owns me. Oh fuck, he owns me! I gasp, “Pleeeease! It’s only the first fall!”

“Oh, don’t worry, I’ll keep going for round two.” Kraken adds menacingly, “And afterwards.”

The villain slides his finger out and lowers me down until he can wrap his thighs around my head. I let out a “NO!” right before he drops to his knees, jamming my head into the canvas with a tombstone piledriver. CRACK! My legs fall open to the sides as he holds me then I fall, collapsing onto my back, spread-eagle, unmoving and barely conscious.

Kraken puts the finger from my hole into my mouth and rubs my head as he counts the pin.

“ONE!”

The pause is long. I don’t even try to resist. I’ll take the loss in exchange for five minutes of break to re-group.

“TWO!”

Another long pause as he forces me to suck on his finger.

Suddenly, my head is lifted up, breaking the pin. The humungous heel laughs, “I don’t want a pin. I just wanted to see if you had any fight left in you. Guess we both know the answer, my horny little SuperSlut.”

Kraken drags me up, shopping me across his chest. He circles the ring then stops. I brace for a slam but he goes for an over-the-knee backbreaker instead. KRAKT! I cry out and try to roll off his leg, but he keeps me hanging there. I feel him caressing my body. When he tweaks my nipple, I gasp. I try to lift my legs to counter but he easily blocks, pushing them back down.

“Now, let’s get that submission.”

The villain’s huge hand runs over my bare flesh before settling on the front of my trunks. I cry out as he grabs my cock inside my red spandex briefs. He starts jerking my cock. I try to think about something non-sexual but it’s impossible. This fantasy man is owning me completely and I have no resistance to his assault. It doesn’t take long before I’m whimpering.

“Ooh, there it is. SuperSlut’s famous high-pitched whimper. The one everyone tunes in to hear.”

I can only respond with more whimpers as my load builds against my will.

“Give and I’ll stop.”

I have no choice. I either give or I shoot. I cry out, “I GIVE! I GIVE!”

Kraken laughs, “Poor trusting hero. Good boys like you are so gullible.” I whimper louder as he doesn’t stop. The massive muscle monster ruthlessly pumps me closer and closer until I can’t resist any longer. I cry out as I erupt inside my trunks. “FUCK!” My seed is taken from me, my cock exploding with a huge load. My red trunks are soaking wet as my cum leaks through the thin fabric.

“Now that’s a proper submission, little man.” The villain pauses then says, “Of course, you can’t wrestle in this messy thing.”

The humungous heel pushes me off his leg. I collapse face down on the canvas. As I lie there moaning, I feel his hands inside the waistband of my cum-soaked trunks. Kraken pulls them down my legs, stripping me. I roll onto my back and he plants his boot on my pecs. I look up to see him holding my stained trunks up high before he tosses them aside then flexes.

“Five minutes until round two, boy.”

Kraken walks to his corner, twirling my wet trunks on his index finger.

Round 2

The fastest five minutes in history is winding down. I feel pretty good. He really didn’t abuse me that much. A few big moves but I’m recovering. My cock is soft, at least, although it’s growing. And I’ll be wrestling nude in boots and mask, so there’s that. I try to decide if I can win and how. I think the leg idea was a good one. I just need to understand his incredible power.

Okay, I need to be fast, focused and stay out of range. Somehow. Kraken’s wingspan feels like it covers half the ring.

DING! DING! DING!

We move in quickly and I feel my cock stirring just from the anticipation as I stare into the massive muscle monster’s blue eyes. I stay light on my feet and move to the side. We circle. The humungous heel is in no rush. He knows how this will go eventually. I wonder how his stamina is. As a swimmer, it was endless but with all this bulk? Maybe I can tire him out?

The villain lifts his arms for a test of strength and I just give him a look. He shrugs, “C’mon. Feel my power, little man. You know you want to.” I ignore the challenge and we go for a traditional collar-and-elbow. I duck the lock up, but Kraken reaches out and grabs me around the throat. URK! “Not this time, naked boy. Play time is over, hero.”

Kraken lifts his arm, forcing me onto my toes as he chokes me. I grab his forearm as I struggle to breathe. I lift my knee into his abs. THUD! I’m not sure he even notices. Suddenly, I go up into the air then I’m choke-slammed down hard. BOOM! Stunned, I’m helpless as the massive muscleman slides his hand from my neck to my pecs. He tenderly rubs my chest.

As I writhe under his hand, Kraken says, “Damn, I love these things. They’re even better in person.” He squeezes and fondles me. “Perfection. Solid but soft. Smooth and flawless, except for this silly ’S’ diamond. Super? It’s like it’s mocking you.”

I suddenly roll over to escape. I intend to roll to the ropes but when I get onto my stomach, I feel his knee come down on my back. BAM! My momentum is stopped by 290-lbs of muscleman on my back. He puts his hand on the back of my head and pushes my face flat on the canvas. I try to push free but I’m going nowhere.

The villain reaches down and grabs my ass. He starts kneading my bubble butt, “Your pecs are almost as good as this ass. What a sexy little man you’ve become.”

Under me, my cock stirs at the praise of being found sexy by my childhood fantasy. Kraken seems happy to keep me down and toy with me. I’m happy, too, but I remember that this is a wrestling match. If he’s going to take my ass, I want him to feel like he had earn it, at least. I want him to respect me in the loss and so far, I can’t see how he would.

I play possum then when I feel him shift his weight, I push up and roll over as fast and suddenly as I can. It works and I manage to reach the ropes. I pull myself up as the villain rises. He’s smirking as he lets me get up. I realize that I’m semi-hard, my unencumbered cock rising up. I move along the ropes to the corner, waiting for him to come at me. Instead, he steps back and spreads his mighty arms.

“Let me guess. You’re thinking, ‘What the hell? How can I ever hope to compete against a beast like this?’ I don’t know why, since you obviously love losing to me. You love feeling me hold you down. Toy with you. Play with you. And you want me to fuck you, don’t you?”

“If you want my ass, you’re gonna have to earn it, Kraken.”

The villain smiles, “I like the sound of that. Come on, then. Make me earn it, little man.”

I squat as he marches forward. When he gets close enough, I hop up, planting my boots on the middle rope. My weight pushes them down then I use the spring to launch myself at him with a flying elbow. I slam into the side of his head. CRACK! I fall to the side but I see out of the corner of my eye that I’ve actually staggered the humungous heel.

Kraken shakes out his head as I rise. I squat then leap as high as I can with another dropkick. This time, I get maximum vertical, driving one boot into his chest and the other into his chin. WHOMP! WHACK! That sends the massive monster flying backwards into the corner. CLANG! He sags a little. I run in and splash on top of him. SPLAT! I bounce backwards as he grunts.

I come in and hop onto the middle ropes on either side of him. I grab his thick hair and force his head back so he’s looking up at me for once. I club his head, hoping to keep him stunned. All the muscle in the world doesn’t make your head any more resilient. THWAK! THWAK! THWAK! The massive monster’s amazing blue eyes roll back in his head.

With the advantage, I go for ten shots to his head, calling them out.

THWAK! “FOUR!”

THWAK! “FIVE!”

THWAK! “SIX”

THWAK! “SEVEN!”

THWAK! “EIGHT!”

THWAK! “NINE!”

THWAK! “TEN!”

Kraken looks really dazed. I hop down. PLOP! I start to slash at his pecs. CHOP! CHOP! CHOP! CHOP! CHOP! My strikes leave red lines across his broad chest. I see that the humungous heel is shaking his head out. Can’t have that. I grab his hair and manage to pull his head forward and down. I wrap my arm around it then start to run out for a bulldog.

I make it two steps when Kraken stops short. He grabs behind my leg and stands up, lifting me with him. My red boots go up high then I’m brought down onto his knee in a spine-numbing atomic drop. CRASH! I stumble forward, bent at the waist and my ass sticking out. The massive muscleman moves in then slaps my ass hard. SPANK! YIKES! I hop forward.

The villain follows and grabs me from behind around the waist. I feel him crush my waist in his unbreakable vice. Kraken squeezes so hard I immediately struggle to breathe. He shakes me around, sapping my strength and preventing me from countering. When he stops shaking, the mighty muscleman starts dry humping my bare ass and kissing my neck. I whimper and sink back against him. My cock grows, despite the pain of the reverse bearhug.

“That was fun, little man, but enough’s enough.”

Before I can process what he’s saying, Kraken throws me back in a belly-to-back suplex. BOOM! The force stuns me. The humungous heel grabs my wrist. He drags me up only to put me back down with a giant clothesline that flips me all the way over. WHACK! SPLAT! I groan on the canvas then push up to hands and knees. 290-lbs splashes onto my back. SPLAT!

I can barely breathe under the weight. Kraken slides off and rises. He steps over my waist then bends down. I feel his hand push under my chest. The massive monster claws my pecs, using his grip to drag me up to my feet. Once again, I sink back against him, gripping his wrists, first to pry his hands off then for support so I don’t just collapse. He kneads my pecs. I whimper.

“Gonna shoot again, little man?”

“NO!”

Kraken laughs and expertly works my pecs. I try to pull away but he holds me firm. When he lets go of my chest, I stay pressed against his immovable body. I breathe in deeply then step forward. Before I can go any further, the massive muscleman grabs the back of my neck. He squeezes and I moan. The villain reaches down and slides his finger into my ass again. OH!

I gasp loudly, instantly frozen. I can’t slide off because of his powerful grip on the back of my neck. He plunges his finger in deep, his hand splitting my cheeks. I can’t move forward. The massive muscleman walks me around the ring, humiliatingly impaled on his finger. My cock is rock-hard and sticking out. I try to break free but all I can do is I whimper as he finger fucks me again.

The villain stops us then slides his finger out. He powers me into a torture rack. I moan as I hang across his shoulders. He grabs my balls and toys with them as he bends me in half. I get carried around the ring on his shoulders, completely helpless under his power. I moan but refuse to submit. He shrugs me off, letting me collapse to the canvas. SPLAT!

I roll onto my stomach then crawl as he hovers nearby, coldly watching me. I look up at him and we lock eyes. My eyes narrow and I kick out, aiming for his knee. He dodges and nods, “Not broken yet, little man?” I growl and force myself to push up. I get to my feet quickly. When I turn to face Kraken, he’s there, closer than I expect. He grabs me around the neck. URK!

Kraken grabs the inside of my leg then powers me up into a gorilla press. I hover ten feet over the ring as he circles, easily holding me aloft. His arms aren’t even shaking. Showing off, the massive muscle monster bends his arms and presses me up, using my 190-lbs of muscle as a barbell. I get pressed five times before he stops. He throws me up then walks forward, leaving me to crash down. BOOM! I bounce twice before lying on the canvas, unmoving.

The villain kicks me onto my back. I stare up as he looks at his muscles, “That’s better. Finally worked up a sweat.” I kick at his leg again. This time, I connect but there’s nothing behind it. He shakes his head, “Gotta keep trying, right? I get it, little man. You’ve got some pride left. Even after how bad I’ve manhandled you, you got some pride.”

The humungous heel bends down to drag me up. I swing at his head but he blocks it. WHAP! I get pulled up by my wrist then spun into a full nelson. My shoulders collapse under his power. I moan as he leans back and lifts my boots off the mat. He starts spinning. My boots fly out as he turns faster and faster. I feel dizzy and my shoulders ache as he picks up speed.

I don’t know how many times we go around but we’re going really fast when he finally lets go. I fly out, hitting the ring hard then skidding to the corner where I crash into the bottom turnbuckle. BOOM! BOING! BOING! CLANG! I lie in a heap of muscle, my mind reeling. When I open my eyes, everything is still spinning. I feel Kraken grab my left red boot.

The villain drags my carcass across the ring. He kneels beside me and puts one finger on my left pec. “Now, you lie there and you get fucked now. You lift your shoulder and you get fucked later. Your choice. But based on your cock, I’d say we know what it is.”

Kraken lifts his right hand then bring it down. SLAP! “ONE!”

I debate what to do. SLAP! “TWO!”

The villain waits. We lock eyes. He dramatically lifts his right hand. It stays up, giving me plenty of time to raise my shoulder. He smirks and nods then confidently brings his hand down. SLAP!

“You little …”

I smile up at him as my right hand stretches up high. I had defiantly thrust it up, lifting my shoulder just in time. I use his irritation to swing my legs up and wrap my legs around his arm. I lock my ankles and hold his wrist and forearm. I pull to flip him over into an armbar. Except he doesn’t budge. Instead, he rises up, pulling me up with him. I hang on his arm in disbelief.

The massive muscleman actually curls his arm with me hanging on it. Kraken suddenly drops down, driving my back down. BOOM! I lose my grip on his arm. He palms my face and forces me up. I get spun around into another full nelson. No spinning this time. Just a hard, vicious, classic full nelson. I get shaken left and right until I’m crying out in pain.

As I feel Kraken’s power, I can’t take it. I feel myself blacking out from the power of the hold. I moan and my legs go weak. The humungous heel is strong enough to support my weight. I fight to hold on but it gets -

Kraken My Ass Open

“Wakey-wakey, little man”

My eyes open to see the massive muscle monster standing over me. I moan as I try to remember.


“I knocked you out. Got a ten count and everything. Unless you don’t believe me. Maybe you still wanna keep going.”

I know I was knocked out. I moan, “No. I … believe. You.” I let out a sigh.

“Good, boy. Get on your knees.”

I roll onto my side. I shake my head out then push up. I roll back onto my knees, spreading them out wide. My head hangs down and I put my hands on my thighs, still trying to wake up completely. I roll my shoulders as I stare at my hard cock sticking out, hovering high over the ring. I breathe in deeply. I need to wake up. I don’t want to disappoint Kraken.

Two black boots move into my line of sight. Black trunks drop to the ankles. The boots step out of the tight black briefs. I lift my head to look at his crotch. His fat cock hangs down. Waiting for me to make it hard. Kraken steps forward and I open my mouth. He says, Come on, little man. Show me what you can do.” I nod and reach up my right hand.

I lean in a tentatively kiss his cock head. With that done, I get confident and get to work. I know how to suck cock, even one as thick as Kraken’s. I engulf it and he moans. I expertly work, rewarded by the instantaneous swelling of the winner’s shaft. It grows in my hand and mouth, getting longer but mostly thicker. I bury my nose against his pelvis as I take it all and hold it.

“Yeah, show me what a good cocksucker you are, little man.”

And I do. Now that I’m fully awake, I go all-in, living out my fantasy, pleasuring my first crush. He caresses my head as I work, moaning encouragement. He still calls me SuperSlut, boy and little man, but I can tell he’s impressed. I taste his pre-cum, slurping it down eagerly, hoping for a real load. I feel like I’m getting close to my wish but he pulls out.

Kraken slaps my face with his wet, leaking rod. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! I take it, knowing he’s the winner. The villain orders me up into the corner. I face out and brace myself by grabbing the top ropes. I spread my legs, waiting for the inevitable. I’m taken by surprise as the next thing I feel is him opening my cheeks with his hands. I look back to see him kneeling behind me.

“Play with your nipples, little man.” I move closer to use my shoulders as braces to free up my hands. I start toying with my nubs. He says, “Don’t stop. or else.”

“Yes, sir.”

The massive muscle monster leans in and runs his tongue up my crack. I moan. He starts to tongue my hole. I whimper as he goes to work. Kraken plays with my cheeks as he drives his face deep between my mountainous mounds. I bite my bottom lip as my cock suddenly gets painful. The arena fills with echoes of my high-pitched whimpers. Oh my god.

The winner hears and knows what those sounds mean. I keep playing with my nipples. He reaches around and grabs my cock. I can’t control myself as he tongues my hole and pumps my cock. It takes only seconds before I’m surrendering another load to him. My whole body shakes as my sexual sensitivity increases while his tongue and my fingers keep working.

I finally get permission to stop as he backs off. Kraken rises then roughly pull me from the corner. He scoops me up then body slams me down. BOOM! I bridge up from the impact then he kicks me onto my left side. The humungous heel grabs a condom then returns, sheathed and ready. He lifts my right leg up high and slides in with his cock at my hole.

The thickness of his head makes me grunt as he penetrates me. Once inside, I moan with pleasure as he begins to rhythmically gyrate his hips to plow my ass. It feels so good, getting fucked by this massive muscle beast. I let myself savor the moment, enjoying every second of his domination. He laughs at my obvious enjoyment, “I know you wanted this, little man.”

I admit it, “Yes, sir.”

When he pulls out, I let out a disappointed whine. Kraken grabs my legs and lifts them up, rolling me up onto my shoulders. My ass is up high as he moves in and lowers himself down. He pushes his cock head inside me again then begins jackhammering me with his massive rod.

The humungous heel taunts me, “I figured a jobber like you’d love this. Pinned and pounded, all at the same time.”

I can’t speak and I sure as hell can’t deny it. I love the feeling of him dominating me. I look up, trying to take in his massive size as I feel his power holding me in place. I struggle to support his weight but my legs are strong and I don’t want to fail. I just focus on his incredible face and body to give me strength. He feels me working and nods with approval.

The humungous heel lets go then orders me to stay on my back. I lift my legs. The villain braces my knees on his shoulders and reaches under to grab my pecs. As he massages them, I feel his rock-hard cock power inside me. We lock eyes as Kraken fucks me again. I whimper at his tight grip on my pecs but I don’t complain. I flex them in his hands and he nods.

The massive monster pounds me, slamming his pelvis against my mountainous cheeks. My throbbing cock leaks, dripping onto my torso. My eyes never leave his masked face. Those blue eyes hypnotize me. No matter how much else has changed, those eyes are still the same. I start whimpering as he slams against me. When he starts gasping, I start whimpering.

“Gonna gimme another load, little man?”

I gasp, “Yes.”

I barely get it out before my cock explodes again, untouched. I surrender to him again as he smiles down at me. He stops pounding then flicks my sensitive nipples. It forces a few more ropes out of me. Kraken taps my cheeks approvingly then slides out of me. I collapse onto my back as he uncovers his cock and moves beside me.

The villain grabs under my head and pulls me towards him. I know what he wants. He rolls onto his back, lifts his knees and plants his boots out wide. I crawl between his legs as he puts his hands behind his head, his massive lats opening like wings. I grab his cock and suck his hard cock. He says, “Yeah, that’s it, little man. You’re gonna get a big man’s load today.“

I moan, letting him know how much I want that. My lips and tongue go to work and it only takes seconds before I’m tasting his pre-cum. I go for the kill, going deep on him and he explodes down my throat. I suck and swallow until he’s nearly drained. He pushes my head up, ordering me, “Hold the rest in your mouth.” I obey, draining him but not swallowing.

“Tongue out, little man.” I extend my cum-covered tongue and he nods. I hold and hold until he says, “Swallow.” I dramatically gulp the last bit down.

Kraken brings his boot up, plants it on my pec and pushes me away. I fly backwards, landing on my back. SPLAT! The massive muscleman rises and flexes over me for the cameras, enjoying his complete victory. He finally heads out, holding his black trunks and my red and yellow briefs as he exits the ring and the arena.

Ryan and Pete pan over my body as I lie there, exhausted but excited.

In the Locker Room

I feel better, all showered. I look in the mirror, checking for bruises, but I’m pretty good. It was a rough match but if anything, Paul took it easy on me, probably using half-power. I’ve never faced anything like him. When I leave the shower area, Cody is waiting for me, smirking like crazy as he leans back against the lockers. I scowl at him and refuse to speak.


My boyfriend finally says, “You’re welcome.”

“For what? You set me up against a guy 100-lbs heavier than me and way out of my league.”

Cody moves in and wraps his arms around my bare waist, “You’re welcome.”

I can’t help but smile, “All right, I can’t lie to you. Thank you. It was amazing and I loved every second of it. Not many guys would set their boyfriend up with their childhood crush.”

“You know that I’m different than other boyfriends. And by different, I mean better.”

“Yes, you are. It was great to live my Paul fantasy. Get him out of my system.” We kiss. “I can’t believe how much he’s changed.”

“Maybe physically, but I have to say that he’s still a very cool guy. I enjoyed talking with him over the past few days. I invited Ry and Paul out to dinner with us. You two can catch up properly.”

I get dressed and we meet Paul in the hall to head out with Cody and his best friend, Ryan. He thanks me and I thank him. We make awkward small talk about the match. As we wait, Paul asks, “That Pete guy running the camera? Is he Iceberg?”


“Yeah, he is.”

“I wouldn’t mind a piece of that when I’m in town. 300-lbs of bear meat. Woof.”

Cody is about to say something rude (Pete is his arch-nemesis), so I cut him off, “That’s great. We’ll see what we can arrange.”

Interesting. Pete is only one of three guys Ryan’s dating. He’s so into Ryan but only getting scraps as a ‘friend with benefits’. I think it’s unfair to Pete and I’ve told him that he should date around, too. Whenever I suggest it, he gets pissy, refusing to give up on his dream of having Ryan all to himself.

Right on cue, they come down the hall. Turns out, Ryan can’t make dinner after all. A work emergency at his day job as an IT director for a large company came up.


I ask, “Why don’t you join us instead, Pete?” He sneers at Cody (the animosity goes both ways) and is about to say no, so I add, “Paul was just saying how much he’d love to wrestle you. I think the exact words were, ‘I’d love a piece of that while I’m in town’. Maybe you guys can work something out. Kraken vs. Iceberg sounds like a blast.”

Ryan visibly tenses, so much so that we all notice. I flare my eyes at Pete and raise my eyebrows, trying to send him a message. Paul says, “I’m sorry. Are you two -”

Pete interrupts, “No, it’s okay. We’re just friends. Right, Ryan?”

“Uh, right.”

Pete replies, “Okay, Jae. Dinner sounds good. Where are we going? Am I dressed okay?”

Cody opens his mouth but I cover it with my hand, getting a laugh from Ryan and Pete, who know nothing good was coming out. I confirm, “You look great, Pete. Right, Paul?”

“Absolutely. Looks great to me.”

Ryan excuses himself, suddenly feeling like he’s the odd man out for once. Pete looks smug about his reaction. I’m happy to see Pete have the upper hand for once and it’d be great if him and Paul hit it off. Maybe Pete will realize he can do better than his current situation. I tell Pete where we’re going and suggest that he drives Paul. They can bond on the drive. Now, it’s just me and my boyfriend.

Cody looks at me, “I wish you hadn’t tried to make Ry jealous.”

“Making Ryan jealous wasn’t the point. I was trying to make Pete feel good. He needs to realize that he has options. He certainly doesn’t need to settle for the scraps he's getting.”

Cody grabs me in a hug and kisses me, “Oh, in that case, I like that. If you’re trying to get Pete to move on, keep up the good work.” I scowl at his negative interpretation of my good deed but he ignores me, “I’m impressed by the manipulation. It's like something I'd do."

"Now you're just deliberately insulting me."

"Please. You love it when I'm bad. Problem is, now I have to eat a dinner with Pete.”

“Maybe not. We could ditch them and just be together by ourselves. With Beau at home and our schedules, we haven’t had a ton of private time.”

Cody agrees immediately. He had no interest in being a third wheel with Paul and me, which is why he invited Ryan. He definitely does not want to spend hours eating with Pete. He calls Paul and makes up an excuse. My boyfriend is great at lying, so of course he buys it. Cody makes a date for me and Paul for lunch tomorrow and says he’ll find a few more matches for him.

My boyfriend asks me, “Just you and me, JJ. Where to?”

“Right here. I put in the order while you called Paul. It’ll be ready in 30 minutes.”

“Dinner at The Cave? I love it. Only question is, you got anything left for after dinner?”

“For you? Always.”

Cody smiles broadly, “God, I love you so much.”

“I love you, too.”

The End.

12 comments:

  1. When I discovered your blog a year ago, I also discovered Superstar and his great adventures. Since then, I have read the whole site in detail and I have been able to catch up with your pace: two stories per month. I'm always having a good time, but when Superstar’s name appears on my screen, like this morning, then the pleasure is even greater. But I must admit that I have a dilemma: I really like that he is completely dominated after a good fight and a little kryptonite (even against smaller and cunning opponents like Parasite or Toyboy), but I don't want him to become the Cave's superjober because he is a tough and proud fighter. Argh... he certainly faces the same dilemma when he enters the ring :-) So, thanks again for this great story. I have only one regret: we now have to wait a long time before seeing Jae again !

    Dum72

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Jae does have lots of fans. He might actually have more matches than anyone else on the blog, since Cody has to share The Cave with Ryan. Whenever I come up with a story for him, I try to get working.

      That is quite the conundrum on Jae’s role. While I don’t see Jae ever being a dominant squasher, I think he’s generally competitive and frequently wins in the end. He and Cody are similar in that way, except Jae suffers a little more. So, I don’t see him as a super-jobber, but as a classic hero/baby-face who gets in deep trouble but often fights his way back through grit and determination.

      Delete
  2. Not sure if he is a one-time guest character or a potential recurring character, but I would definitely love to hear more from Paul! Thanks for a very hot chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome. Everyone can be a recurring character. I actually have two potential matches in mind for him, only one of which is teased in this story. If folks are interested.

      Delete
  3. Hot story as usual. I was especially pleased to see Paul and Petes interaction and Ryan's response. But then Of course the manglers devious mind kicked in and asked "what is Alex up to now? We know he can't be nice to Pete -- can he??
    That is why I love your stories. You never quite now what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I’m a big believer in the unreliable or biased narrator. Some characters (e.g., Corey, Pete, Xaq) are more likable depending on who is telling us the story. Jae is nicer to Pete than his boyfriend is. If Cody had been narrating, I guarantee that his language and interpretation of the situation would have been much different.

      Delete
  4. Love love LOVED this story! When the story got to Jae being forced to cum after the first fall, I had to stop and put it down, I was getting too hard at work lol... hope we have more SuperStar stories! Have a bunch of ideas too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You’re Jae’s biggest fan, so glad you loved it!

      Delete
  5. Kraken is great what a sexy beast of a man! And I mean I always love Jae. The childhood fantasy angle was a perfect twist and great way to introduce the character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      The childhood fantasy dude is a personal favorite of mine due to my own experience growing up as the youngest. Definitely a Paul or two in my life.

      Delete
  6. When I got to the image of Paul as Kraken, I was in 110%. Whew! Holy humpin' Woof-Dog! If I HAD a weakness (which I'm not willing to admit to), it'd be the big guys like this. I thought Jae's experience would allow him to topple the bigger man, you know, all that "The weights don't fight back" stuff, but I was pleasantly surprised that Kraken could go! Although he DID have a distinct advantage against Jae, psychologically. Would love to see him face someone who DIDN'T already worship him! :) (Not that I hold that against Jae at all.) Pete should be a great match.

    And Pete! Jae being nice to Pete did my heart good. If Cody lets him, Jae could drag Cody kicking and screaming into being a better person. Give Pete a Chance. Violence and Love for Everybody. God I love the Cave world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always appreciate your comments, Sean. Although I think Cody is already a pretty good person. It’s not like Pete’s an innocent victim. He’s mean to poor sweet Cody all the time.

      I’m glad to read more love for Paul/Kraken. I think Jae would’ve struggled no matter what given the size differential but the distractions were just too much. I don’t think Paul would just squash everyone in The Cave. So maybe there’s a more competitive match with a big boy in his future.

      Delete