Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Story Preview: July 2020 (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

This is my first preview post this year. I feel pretty confident that I'll get this month's stories done. If you're curious what my 201st and 202nd stories are, click and find out! But be warned, YOU WILL BE SPOILED!




The temptation was just too great, eh?

In case you didn't know, July 1st is Canada Day. That has nothing to do with the stories, it's just a fun fact. July is going to feature two stories in my least popular current series, CLAW.

CLAW stories haven't quite found their audience yet, but I enjoy them and there are a few supportive fans. I'm going to hit two new stories at once. One story pits the two most commonly featured CLAW wrestlers against one another. And it advances an ongoing subplot (everso slightly).

The other story shows the benefit of an integrated universe as two studs jump over to CLAW for the first time. It's not a cheap grab for views ... I think their presence is organic and makes a lot of sense.

July 1st: CLAW 9: Koke vs. Xander

Koke, Xander, Mateo

Things are plugging along in the Washington DC-based indie pro wrestling federation. CLAW has escaped the #speakingout crisis as all their sex is consensual. In this case, everyone is more than on board for a stakes match as Mateo invites Koke to work out with his trainee Xander. Of course, both studs are sure they'll win, but only one man can claim the prize at the end. Who will it be?

Note: This is not the start of the story, but it seemed more "preview-y" ...

CLAW Locker Room.

I’m deep in thought about Ben when I hear, “Congrats, Matty.”

I turn to see Koke stripping down. He’s here to workout on the free weights but it’s perfect timing. He’s a hot young muscleman and I’m horny as fuck. When he bends over to grabs his gear from his bag, I get a great view of his mountainous ass. He shifts, his cheeks part and there’s his hole. Damn. I’d love a go at him. Ben sure brings in the eye candy to CLAW. I wonder what it’d take to fuck Koke. I could just ask, I guess, but I don’t know his deal.

Koke is real junior but he’s got good instincts for being a heel. I don’t know him that well because he’s friends with Ryker but from what I’ve seen, the bad boy role is natural for him. I think we’d get along, if not for you know who. Anyway, he’s one of the heels that Ben didn’t think was ready to carry a title but he did a good job in a recent non-title match against Jake.

I say to his ass, “Thanks, Koke. I still can’t believe it. Ben’s a great boss.”

The young muscleboy stands up, black compression shorts in hand, his back to me. I move closer, adjusting my meat so it’s looking its best and biggest. “You don’t have to tell me. He’s - OH.” Koke turns and I’m right there. He backs up but I notice his eyes take me in. He can’t help but notice my bulge and I see his eyes linger. He holds his shorts tight.

As he looks up, Koke finishes his thought, “Uh, so yeah, Ben’s the best.”

I heard Koke’s match against Jake was a reward because he stood up for himself and kicked ass when he was disrespected by an arrogant asshole. Ben loves to reward his guys for honoring the pro wrestling code. I heard Koke beat up a top indie pro brought in to raise CLAW’s profile. The guy was a hairy beast. Crushing him is impressive and I’m betting it’s a perfect way to get Koke to open up.

“So, it’s just us in here. Let me ask you, is it true you kicked Dickens’ ass?” The cocky young stud smirks, looks around and nods. I reach out my hand, “Sounds like I need to congratulate you. Amazing. How’d you do it?”

As we shake, Koke’s head sways as he debates what to say. He finally says, “Low blow. Claw. The guy never saw it coming. And with his big package, you know he felt it. After that, it was easy. Left him fucked and unconscious in the ring.”

I laugh out loud, “Oh shit, you are a bad ass. Fuck. I play a heel, but you are one.”

The naked muscle hunk smirks, totally cocky now, “Thanks. I love to kick ass. Especially big assholes. And with the bigger guys, you gotta do whatever it takes to level the playing field.”

“You know I’m training Xander, right?”

“I heard. Talk about big assholes. I feel sorry for you, having to work with his lazy, stupid, smelly ass. He really screwed over Kwame with his performance in their match. Still hasn’t apologized. You’re a brave man, Matty.”

“Thanks, but he’s really not that bad any more. Doesn’t even stink. He just needed a firm hand.” And my firm cock up his ass. Just like you Koke.

Koke just shrugs, like he doesn’t believe me, “I’d love to give him a firm hand. Right on his stupid balls.”

Perfect. I ask, “You wanna train with us?”

Koke smiles, “You asking what I think you’re asking?” I just shrug, but I adjust my bulge. He watches me and licks his lips, his cock growing. He’s hooked now. “Yeah, I could definitely help you train him. Put the big guy in his place for you.”

July 15: CLAW 10: Jeff vs. 'Lethal' Lee Evans

Jeff, 'Lethal' Lee Evans

Work never stops for Ben. He heads to Arizona to check out some potential new talent. Jeff tags along to enjoy some vacation time with his BFF, but first, they have to survive an evening at the Dusty Inn. Easier said than done when local champ Lee sets his sights on taking down a hot rising star from the big leagues. Egos collide as a belt and a butt get put on the line!

Note: This is not the start of the story, but it seemed more "preview-y" ...

Dusty Inn. A Bar and Motel West of Tucson AZ.

My buddy asks, “You recognize these?”

Lee nods, “Sure. Indie feds.”

Ben writes a few wrestler names down, includin’ mine. “How ‘bout these?”

“Yeah, I’ve seen matches on YouTube. And Jeff here on TV.”

“Good. You wouldn’t have known any of these guys a year ago. I own CLAW and rep the rest of them.”

Now, Lee’s interested in Ben. He‘s like, “And you came here to check out AWE? Or me?”

“Both. Heard good things. Felt like it was worth a trip.”

“Heard from who?”

Dusty chimes in, “You’ll never guess, kid.” We chatted up the bartender. Turns out Beau made a big impression when he was here. Long pause. “El Paso.”

Bomb dropped. Boom.

Lee’s eyes go real wide, “What? El fucking Paso? El Paso. That big cowboy sent you here?” His eyes go narrow, “El Paso. You boys looking for some revenge?”

Ben laughs, “Strictly business. Beau can fight his own battles.”

The local champ snorts, “You sure about that? He couldn’t do shit against me. He didn’t tell you that I beat his ass?”

My buddy shrugs, “Good for you. You and Jeff have something else in common beyond stars on your gear.”

Me and Lee suddenly stare each other down a little. Ben’s a smart guy and a good friend. He knows what he’s doin’, bringin’ out our competitive spirit. Now we both know the other guy beat Beau. Question is, who’d beat who? I wanna know real bad. And I’m bettin’ Lee wants to know, too. I could just grab the guy right now but Ben’s runnin’ this show.

My buddy can tell I’m worked up. He pulls out his card. “You’re distracted. Let’s talk tomorrow about how AWE and ‘Lethal’ Lee Evans can join that list.”

Lee doesn’t take it, too focused on me. Doesn’t even reply. We’re just starin’ each other down hard. Some guys are noticin’. One guy recognizes me. Word spreads about a ‘big-time AWL star’ in the bar, challengin’ Lee. The guys are watchin’. I swig my beer. He downs his whiskey. Phone flashes pop. Some guys are holdin’ up their phones, recordin’ shit, expectin’ trouble.

Ben puts his card on the bar, “What time you open, Dusty?”

“11:30 for lunch.”

“I don’t think Lee can hear anything but his dick right now. Tell him I’ll be here at 12:00 for lunch if he wants to meet. My treat.” The bartender says he’ll make sure to tell him.

Ben pulls out his phone to move on with his life. Probably got a hundred emails while we watched the show. Good, that means he’s done so it’s my fuckin’ time. I lift my chin, “That belt looks a little big for some local scrub.”

Lee smirks, “Good thing I’m not one, isn’t it?”

“Wanna bet?”

“Bet? Sure. I gotta belt. What’ve you got?”

“What do I got? I gotta room next door.”

The crowd lets out a loud, “Ooooh.”

“Get fucking changed.”

Alex


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see Jeff coming back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's been four years. I actually didn't realize how long until I just looked.

      Delete