Wednesday, July 1, 2020

CLAW 9: Koke vs. Xander



Ben’s Office at CLAW

“A heel turn?”

“Yep.”

“Oh.”

I try to hide my disappointment, shocked that Ben would do me like this. I’m Mateo, the best face at Championship League of American Wrestling aka CLAW. Or at least I was. I thought I was doing great, but now my character is being changed. Probably to make way for a new face wrestler. Probably Ryker. He’s a loser with a sob story and nice-guy-Ben is falling all over himself to give him a chance to rebuild his failed career. Now at my expense.



Fuck I hate that Ryker bitch.

The problem is that I was pushing for a title, not a character reset. We just got a heel heavyweight champion. And Wyatt’s a heel who’s about to win Jake’s TV belt, because he’s off to Japan. Ben won’t do heel vs. heel feud, so I’m out of either title hunt. Fuck, this sucks. I’m amazing. I’ve got the looks, mic skills and in-ring talent to make it far, but if Ben buries me, it’ll set my whole career back. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Ben reads me. He sits down beside me on the sofa, turning to face me. He puts his hand on my knee. I get a chill. He says, “Tell me why you’re upset.”

I lie, “I’m not upset, just surprised.”

The handsome and shirtless hunk smiles, “You can be honest with me. Change is hard. I get it. I’m just trying to adapt as quickly as I can to Wyatt leaving. Maybe I -” Wait, what? Wyatt is what? He reads my face again, “Oh. You didn’t know that?”

“No.”

Ben nods as he leans back and his sculpted pecs rise. Damn, he’s so sexy. I love having a job where my boss is a hot muscleman and is usually shirtless and going commando in thin shorts and sneakers. He rests his right elbow on the arm of sofa but it’s the left arm that I track. He stretches his arm out on the back of the sofa. It goes behind my head. Oh man I want him.


My boss says, “Oh, that explains your reaction. It probably sounded like a character reset, like I didn’t think things were working with you. I’m sorry about that. I overestimated the grapevine, obviously.”

I lean forward and turn sideways to face him, suddenly interested. Our bare knees touch. He doesn’t flinch. I should’ve known Ben wouldn’t leave me hanging. He’s 26, rich, gorgeous and a great guy. I’m not gonna deny it. I’ve got a huge crush on Ben. I want to slide my hand up inside his shorts and just grab his cock, but instead I just ask him, “Well, what does it mean?”

Ben puts his strong hand on my trap. Feels good as he squeezes. He explains, “Okay, first things first. You’re doing great. You’re one of my best guys.” Oh Ben, if you only knew how good I am. Maybe one day I’ll get to show you. He says, “As for Wyatt, he’s headed to the WWL developmental group.”

Oh my god, the WWL? That’s the biggest big league. The place we all dream of. And he’s moving directly from CLAW to there? Wow, I didn’t even think that was possible.

My boss continues, “As you know, I was grooming him to take Jake’s belt then start a feud with Nate. With Jake and Wyatt both going, my plans are blown out of the water and I don’t have any time to waste. I’m headed to Arizona tomorrow.”

“Oh cool. Business or pleasure?”

“A little of both. Point is, I need my new TV champion set up before I go. I want a heel to replace Wyatt, so I can keep Nate’s challenger storyline on track. But none of the other guys are quite ready and I’d rather reward a loyal CLAW guy with the belt than an outsider.”

My heart rises, “So, what are you saying?”

Ben looks me square in the eye, “Mateo, I think that you’re the man that can step up. You deserve it for what you’ve done in the ring and outside of it. You’re a real leader around here. Look at how you’ve focused Xander. I mean, the transformation is remarkable. You should be very proud. Whatever you’ve done to get him to take pro wrestling seriously, keep it up.”

I hold back a smile. If Ben only knew. I beat and fucked Xander then made him my sub bitch. That’s what I’ve done, boss. Anyway, what I actually say is, “Thanks. It’s hard work, but I actually get off on training him. But what about the TV title?”

“Well, thanks to your hard work, we introduced Xander as Wyatt’s enforcer, right? It’s a fortunate coincidence. He was supposed to help him beat Jake. Instead, what I’m thinking is that he’s going to help you beat both of them. On the plus side, you and him already work great together, so that makes life easier. If you want to work with Xander.”

“Yes! I love working with Xander.” I work out what Ben is saying, “So, what you’re saying is that X would really be my enforcer? Like I tricked Wyatt and this was all some elaborate scheme to get rid of him and get Jake’s belt?”

Ben nods. Our legs man spread and our knees touch again. It’s all I can do to keep focus and not stare at his bulge. Did it twitch at all? Mine sure as fuck did. My boss says, “You’ve nailed it.” I want to nail you. “That’s exactly what I mean by a heel turn.”

I smile big, “In one show, I’d go from prettyboy face to mastermind heel. And then a champ in the next show.”

“Exactly. I’m thinking that this week, during Jake and Wyatt’s match, you come out to have Jake’s back against X. But really you and Xander will lay waste to both of them. Wyatt leaves on a stretcher. Jake is left devastated. It’ll shock everyone. You brag on the mic about how you set Wyatt up and you’re tired of playing by the rules. That kind of thing.”

“Got it. I’ll think of something good. The fans will hate me.”

“Perfect. I know they will. You’re great on the mic.” I blush at his praise. Fuck, hold it together, Mateo. Ben doesn’t seem to notice. He keeps talking, “Then next week, you’ll beat a still sore Jake in a title match with X’s help and take his belt. After that, you’ll feud with Nate, which was the plan for Wyatt. Easy and clean. Are you ready to have some gold around that waist?”

I’m ready to have your arms around my waist while you suck my cock, Ben. “Definitely, boss. I’m more than ready. I can’t believe it.”

Ben being a nice guy can be annoying when he goes soft on a charity case like Ryker, but then he does something like this and I realize how lucky we all are to have him running this place.

“You’ve earned it, Mateo. Start thinking about the details. What you’re going to say to the fans. If there’s anything you want in terms of gear or merch, I’ll advance you the cash and pay to get it rushed as a bonus for you. I need you to coordinate new practice sessions with Wyatt and especially Jake. Since you’re on board, I’ll inform them of the new plan. Things don’t really change for Xander, he’s just getting a new partner, but can you keep him in line?”

“Absolutely, boss. You won’t regret this.”

Make Way for the Champ

Things couldn’t have gone better this week. I destroyed the hunks. I told off the fans as they carried Wyatt out on a stretcher (and off to the WWL, lucky bastard). I proudly put my boot on Jake’s back and held his belt up, promising I’d take it next week (and send him to Japan, lucky bastard). The boos were deafening and people even threw cups and trash into the ring.

Afterwards, I took more pictures than ever, had the longest lines and sold out of my hot new heel merch - tees and photos. Even Xander’s new X gimmick had them lined up for pics and his black ‘X’ tees. I felt like a fucking star, way bigger than before my heel turn. I only wish Ben had been there to see it live. He sent a text but it’s not the same. I wanted a hug. That led to sex.

I’m deep in thought about Ben when I hear, “Congrats, Matty.”

Who said that?

I turn to see Koke stripping down. He’s here to workout on the free weights but it’s perfect timing. He’s a hot young muscleman and I’m horny as fuck. When he bends over to grabs his gear from his bag, I get a great view of his mountainous ass. He shifts, his cheeks part and there’s his hole. Damn. I’d love a go at him. Ben sure brings in the eye candy to CLAW. I wonder what it’d take to fuck Koke. I could just ask, I guess, but I don’t know his deal.


Koke is real junior but he’s got good instincts for being a heel. I don’t know him that well because he’s friends with Ryker but from what I’ve seen, the bad boy role is natural for him. I think we’d get along, if not for you know who. Anyway, he’s one of the heels that Ben didn’t think was ready to carry a title but he did a good job in a recent non-title match against Jake.

I say to his ass, “Thanks, Koke. I still can’t believe it. Ben’s a great boss.”

The young muscleboy stands up, black compression shorts in hand, his back to me. I move closer, adjusting my meat so it’s looking its best and biggest. “You don’t have to tell me. He’s - OH.” Koke turns and I’m right there. He backs up but I notice his eyes take me in. He can’t help but notice my bulge and I see his eyes linger. He holds his shorts tight.

As he looks up, Koke finishes his thought, “Uh, so yeah, Ben’s the best.”

I heard Koke’s match against Jake was a reward because he stood up for himself and kicked ass when he was disrespected by an arrogant asshole. Ben loves to reward his guys for honoring the pro wrestling code. I heard Koke beat up a top indie pro brought in to raise CLAW’s profile. The guy was a hairy beast. Crushing him is impressive and I’m betting it’s a perfect way to get Koke to open up.

“So, it’s just us in here. Let me ask you, is it true you kicked Dickens’ ass?” The cocky young stud smirks, looks around and nods. I reach out my hand, “Sounds like I need to congratulate you. Amazing. How’d you do it?”

As we shake, Koke’s head sways as he debates what to say. He finally says, “Low blow. Claw. The guy never saw it coming. And with his big package, you know he felt it. After that, it was easy. Left him fucked and unconscious in the ring.”

I laugh out loud, “Oh shit, you are a bad ass. Fuck. I play a heel, but you are one.”

The naked muscle hunk smirks, totally cocky now, “Thanks. I love to kick ass. Especially big assholes. And with the bigger guys, you gotta do whatever it takes to level the playing field.”

“You know I’m training Xander, right?”


“I heard. Talk about big assholes. I feel sorry for you, having to work with his lazy, stupid, smelly ass. He really screwed over Kwame with his performance in their match. Still hasn’t apologized. You’re a brave man, Matty.”

“Thanks, but he’s really not that bad any more. Doesn’t even stink. He just needed a firm hand.” And my firm cock up his ass. Just like you Koke.

Koke just shrugs, like he doesn’t believe me, “I’d love to give him a firm hand. Right on his stupid balls.”

Perfect. I ask, “You wanna train with us?”

Koke smiles, “You asking what I think you’re asking?” I just shrug, but I adjust my bulge. He watches me and licks his lips, his cock growing. He’s hooked now. “Yeah, I could definitely help you train him. Put the big guy in his place for you.”

Wrestling

As the three of us run some moves, Koke realizes Xander has improved. I pull Xander aside when Koke grabs water, telling him to cool it. I let him know about Koke’s low blow trick and tell him that I’m going to get a real match going with stakes. The big idiot agrees to go along. When they run moves again, Xander’s better, giving Koke newfound confidence.




When we’re all sweaty and warmed up, I suggest, “Guys, how about we take this up a notch. Or two.” Both of them agree. “Good. Now, I know both of you do stakes, right?” They do. As the guys stare each other down, I say, “Let’s do this simple. Winner gets top. Deal?” I stick out my hand and they put theirs on top.

We all say, “Deal.”

I step back to the corner and point at them, telling them to move in.

Koke and Zander circle. The muscleboy is tough but he’s gotta be careful. Xander is a monster. And now that I’ve given him some skills, he’s dangerous. The smaller stud doesn’t know how dangerous. Or that I told Xander about how he beat Dickens. If he tries that shit on the muscular moron, he’s in for a surprise. Assuming Xander can actually remember it.

They lock up as I chill in the corner. Xander easily throws the muscle stud back to the corner. CLANG! He’s a strong one. They circle. When they move in, Koke dives in low, going for a takedown. The muscular moron is ready. The big man lifts his knee, slamming it up into the diving muscleboy. WHACK! Koke flies up then falls back onto his ass. PLOP!

The smaller muscle stud shakes it off and rises fast. Xander charges at him with a clumsy clothesline. Koke ducks, stopping short and grabbing the big man from behind. He tries to lift Xander up into a belly-to-back suplex, but the monster grabs the ropes. He’s way too big and strong for this to work. With his free arm, he swings back, hitting Koke in the head. CRACK!

Xander turns fast as the muscleboy shakes out his head. The muscular moron grabs Koke by the neck in a one-handed choke. He lifts the smaller stud up fast, suspending him up high in the choke. Even a powerhouse like Xander can’t hold him up long, but he drives Koke down with a big chokeslam. BOOM! The impact stuns the moaning muscle stud. He looks sexy writhing in pain.

I signal for Xander to do it again. My big bitch boy grabs the muscleboy by the neck again. He easily powers him up to his feet then into the air. Again, Koke gets driven down into the canvas. SPLAT! The muscle stud rolls onto his side, stunned. The muscular moron can’t help but pose and flex. I let him enjoy the moment as I watch the young wannabe heel suffer. Hot.

The big beast bends over and grabs Koke by the hair. He uses the thick black hair to drag the muscleboy up. Xander immediately scoops Koke up across his chest. He sends him back to the canvas with a big bodyslam. BOOM! The young muscle stud has no idea what’s hit him. He’s getting crushed so fast and by so much power, he can’t do shit. I signal ‘again’ to my big bitch boy.

Xander forces Koke up again then bodyslams him even harder. BOOM! The muscleboy actually bounces before he rolls onto his stomach. His white boots kick up and down as he groans on the canvas. One more time. The muscle beast pulls the helpless young hunk up, then bodyslams him again. BOOM! This time, Koke doesn’t even move, except some weak leg twitches.

I knew this would happen. I knew the cocky muscleboy would underestimate Xander. The big man has so much power that once he gets on top, good luck turning it around. The muscular moron uses his boot to kick the helpless young hunk onto his stomach. He bends over and slaps that sweet mountainous ass. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! Koke’s cheeks jiggle. Fuck.

“I can’t wait to fuck you, boy. You got the best fuckin’ ass in CLAW.”

Koke moans then suddenly rolls away. He manages to roll under the bottom rope, onto the apron then fall to the padded floor below. SPLAT! Xander follows slowly, moving like a horror movie villain. The muscleboy manages to stand and move around the ring post with the muscular moron lumbering behind him. I just casually watch from my perch, the boys forgetting I’m even here.

As soon as Xander rounds the corner, Koke goes for a kick to the crotch. It’s a desperate attempt to turn things around. And it’s a great idea. Except that I prepped Xander and the muscular moron actually retained the information. He anticipates and grabs Koke’s boot before any damage can be done. The muscleboy freezes in shock as his boot is held up.

The big beast suddenly lifts high and fast, actually flipping Koke over. The muscleboy is flung heels over head, landing face down on the mats surrounding the ring. SPLAT! Xander follows up with a big elbow drop. WHOMP! He’s so big and powerful that I can hear the air leaving the smaller stud’s lungs. OOF! The big man slaps the sweet ass again. SPANK!

Xander stands up, “Your low blow bullshit ain’t gonna save you from my cock, boy.”

The big man drives his huge boots down onto Koke’s back. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Xander bends over and pulls down the muscleboy’s white trunks. He slaps the bare ass, leaving red handprints. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! The trunks are torn off over Koke’s boots. The big man holds them until I signal him with instructions. He smiles and nods.

Xander wraps the white trunks around Koke’s neck, holding them tight behind the muscleboy. He uses them to pull the smaller stud up. The muscle stud pulls at the trunks to avoid being choked, leaving himself as easy prey. The muscular moron turns then powers Koke up into a torture rack. The naked young hunk squirms and moans but Xander keeps the trunks tight on his neck.

With Koke up and helpless, the big beast circles the ring towards the stairs. He uses the trunks to pull down on the muscleboy’s neck. The smaller stud has to fight not to choke, preventing him from countering as his back is punished again. I love seeing this punk exposed as a rookie. He’s done nothing, so outclassed and outsmarted. Xander’s out of his league, thanks to me.

The big man climbs the stairs onto the ring apron. He flips Koke over, out of the rack and back onto the canvas. SPLAT! Koke pulls the trunks from his throat then tries to crawl away. Xander steps over the top rope like the monster he is and stalks the helpless bare-assed hunk.

Xander says, “You were way too cocky, little man. I’m a fuckin’ heavyweight and you’re a little bitch.”

Koke kicks back in desperation but Xander dodges it. He grabs the trunks then runs in and comes down with a huge splash across the muscleboy’s back. SPLAT! The muscular moron forces the trunks into Koke’s mouth the pulls them back behind his head. He knots them there, keeping the muscleboy gagged and creating a handle for him to pull back on Koke’s head.

Xander forces Koke into a crossface variant with his left arm trapped in Xander’s legs and his right arm wrapped around his own neck, choking him. The big man pulls back hard and Koke cries out in pain. As the muscleboy kicks up and down and suffers, all I can do is watch his ass jiggle. Fuck, my cock is getting hard just looking at it. I can’t wait to fuck him.

The big man asks, “You wanna give? Just say it! SAY YOU GIVE!”

Koke mumbles something but it could be a “FUCK YOU!” or an “I QUIT!” I can’t tell.

I speak up, “Xander? He’s gagged and you’ve got his hands trapped.”

Xander releases the hold but he doesn’t untie the trunks. He says, “I didn’t want you to give yet anyway.” The big man drags Koke up by his hair. He puts him in a full nelson. The helpless hunk struggles and gyrates, his cock and balls flipping and flopping with every move. The muscular moron moves him to the corner then slams his head into the turnbuckle. CLANG!

Koke goes limp in the nelson, his body sagging and looking loose as he just fights to stay conscious at this point. Xander casually throws him down. SPLAT! The big man circles and flexes. He plants his boot on Koke’s back and towers over him like the dominant beast he is. I built this. I see the muscleboy’s fists’ clench. He suddenly pushes up and topples Xander down. CRASH!

The muscleboy reaches back to the knot in his white trunks as he tries to rise. He’s weak, falling against the ropes. Koke hangs with the top rope in his armpit, desperately trying to get his feet back. He holds his white trunks, finally free of the gag. Xander is rising slowly. He could move faster but he’s overconfident. I see it happening and just let it play out.

Koke charges and jumps on Xander’s back. He wraps his trunks around the big beast’s neck and chokes him. He twists to make them go tighter and tighter. The muscular moron tries to reach back but he can’t. He kneels and fights but Koke puts his boot on his back and pulls back as hard as he can. Xander uses his hands to pull on the trunks, easing the choke.

The muscleboy realizes that his trunks are stretching out and Xander is recovering. He abandons them and jumps in for a classic rear naked choke. Xander groans as he’s choked again. He plants his boot and pushes up with Koke hanging on his back. The rookie can’t get the big beast to sleep as his hold is good but not perfect.

Xander staggers and stumbles, fighting to stay conscious. He suddenly falls back, toppling backwards. Koke gets slammed into the corner. CLANG! The muscleboy is squashed between the weight of Xander and the turnbuckle. He loses the hold as Xander staggers forward. The big man kicks back. slamming his massive boot into Koke’s dangling balls. SQUISH!

Koke sinks to his knees. The muscular moron turns, “How do like it, naked boy?” He lifts his big boot again, driving it into Koke’s head. CRACK! The muscleboy snaps back, hits against the middle turnbuckle then ricochets forward, almost unconscious. SPLAT! Xander flexes, “Yeah, I’m THE MAN! I’m THE MAN!” He flexes confidently. I clear my throat but he ignores me.

Xander drags the wobbly Koke up by his hair. He suplexes the helpless hunk over onto his back. BOOM! He forces him up for another but this time, he drops the muscleboy forward onto the top rope. OOF! The smaller muscle stud hangs on the top rope, gasping for air. Xander moves in and takes advantage of the position. He fondles the gorgeous raised ass.

“You ready to ride the beast, bitch? ‘Cause I’m about done kickin’ your ass.”

The muscular moron pushes the ropes out then pulls in hard and fast, slingshotting Koke off and over. The helpless muscle stud flips over and lands hard on his back. SPLAT! The big beast runs into the ropes then runs out, leaping and splashing down on Koke. SPLAT! He starts to slap the mat. Let’s see if he can count to three.

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

Koke starts to shift but I can’t see how he can move Xander’s 6’5”/260-lbs of muscle off him.

“NOPE!”

I guess we’ll never know if Xander can count to three or if Koke would’ve kicked out, because my muscle bitch boy actually breaks the count, pulling Koke up off the mat. The muscle beast drags Koke up. It’s a struggle because of how wrecked the kid is, so Xander has to do most of the work. I signal for him to wrap it up. I’m ready to move to the next round.

Xander racks Koke again. This time, the naked muscleboy isn’t being choked or gagged. His moans fill the arena and are so fucking sexy. The muscle beast bounces, making the cries even louder. Koke can clearly admit what we all know.

“I GIVE! I GIVE! I GIVE!”

With a shrug, Xander sends Koke back to the canvas. SPLAT! The muscleboy rolls onto his stomach and reacts for his back. He’s not showing off his ass deliberately but he is showing off his amazing ass. Now, I just need to finish this off and take what it rightfully mine. I hop out of the corner and move in towards my oversized bitch boy.

The muscular moron points at the moaning muscleboy, “Your ass is mine, Koke, you stupid fuck! Thinking you could take me? Fuck you!” Xander flexes and struts, feeling really good about himself.

I interrupt the celebration, “Uh, Xander? What makes you think that his ass is yours, big guy?” Xander looks confused (like he often does). He backs off Koke and looks at me. I explain, “Usually only the final winner gets stakes.”

“I just won.”

“Did you?”

“I beat him. He submitted.”

“Yeah, you beat HIM, but there are three of us in this ring. Three of us shook at the start.”

Before Xander can figure it out (this is a guy who needs a calculator to put two-and-two together), I super-kick him square in the jaw. CRACK! The big man stumbles, wobbling around. He swings his arms, trying to hit me but he’s practically out on his feet. I dodge his pathetic attempts, sliding in with fists to his ripped core. WHOMP! THUD! THWAK!

When he finally stops trying to hit me, I kick him in the abs. THUD! He bends forward, I pull him into a front facelock then DDT him to the canvas. CRACK! Xander moans. I slide onto his back and slap on a sleeper. The big man can’t even fight it. I could just pin him but I want him out cold while I fuck Koke. I don’t need him whining. It only takes a few seconds and he’s done.

I call over to Koke, “You watched all this?” He nods. I roll the big muscleman over on his back and sit on Xander’s chest, staring at Koke. I tell the smoking hot stud, “Why don’t you count this for me?”

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THREE!”

I shake my head, “No, count to ten.”

Koke shrugs, “You’re the boss. FOUR!”

“FIVE!”

“SIX!”

“SEVEN!”

“EIGHT!”

“NINE!”

“TEN!”

I rise and move to stand over Koke. The muscleboy pushes up onto his knees. He rolls his shoulders and works out his neck. I run my fingers through his thick black hair. He bites his bottom lip. I roughly jerk his head back, letting him know who’s in control. I don’t know how pissed he’s gonna be at me setting him up but I’m ready if he tries a low blow or claw.

Koke does neither but he does manage to surprise the fuck out of me.

The kneeling muscleboy claps, “Congrats, Matty. Damn, that was brilliant. Cold as fuck but brilliant. You suckered us both into thinking it was one-on-one but you’re right. It never was.”

I’m suspicious, “You’re being a good sport.”

The muscleboy shrugs, “Game respects game, Matty. When I get played, I don’t cry about it. And if I’d beaten Xander, I’d be the one lying there, knocked out cold like a chump, wouldn’t I?”

Wow, the kneeling muscle stud is cool as fuck. I admit, “Yeah, that was the plan.”

“Fucking genius. Never saw it coming. Wish I’d thought of it. Here I was, thinking I was this big badass, you were the nice guy and Xander was the idiot. Turns out, you’re the real badass in this ring.” Koke smirks, “Xander’s still an idiot, though.”

“Yeah, he is.” I play with his hair and he rubs my legs. “You’re still a badass, Koke. Just a less experienced one.”

“So, looks like you won stakes. You want me, not him, right?” I nod. He caresses my legs, “On the bright side, you saved me from getting fucked by that idiot.”

“That’s right. I saved you. Gonna give me a reward?”

The kneeling muscle boy spreads his arms wide, “You get me and my respect. No better reward than that, Matty.” He brings his mouth to the front of my trunks and licks my head.

Oh fuck.

Mateo and Koke

We head out of the ring and away from the unconscious Xander. As soon as we hit the stretching mats, Koke does some stretches. I just watch the show. After the beating he took, I get it. I let him get loose for me, knowing it’ll make a better time. I rub my pouch as I watch him stretch out. Fuck, I am horny for him. And based on his cock, he’s hot to bottom for me.


Koke feels better then drops down and crawls over to me. His mountainous ass sways as he does. My eyebrows go up. My cock gets so heavy and hard that it pulls my trunks from my body. I have to move my hand away to avoid getting too excited, He looks hungry for my cock as he closes the distance on hands and knees. When he reaches me, he kneels.

The muscle stud looks at my trunks then up at me. “I figured you’d like that. I love when a guy crawls and you ‘n me? I think we’re a lot more alike than I thought an hour ago.” He lifts his hands, placing them on my legs, “Can I start?”

I just nod.

Koke caresses my legs and I get chills. “Mad respect, man. Yeah, you always act like such a nice guy, Matty, but you’ve got a real sneaky bastard side inside you.” He leans in and licks along my cock in my sagging trunks. “Now, I want that sneaky bastard inside me.”

Those are the last words he says before he dives into servicing me. I moan. He sucks on my cock in my trunks. One hand runs along my leg. The other rises up and I feel his knuckles gently knead my balls. I grab hold of his thick black hair. It’s wet with sweat and easy to grab. I keep a light grip, letting him work. I can see I’m not going to have to tell him what to do.

The kneeling muscle stud reaches for the waistband of my trunks. I feel like I could cum at any moment. I’ve lost control of the situation. Koke’s got me so hot with his attitude. I actually like the guy. He looks up and I nod permission. He shakes his head, “Naw, you’re more a ‘use your teeth, bitch’ kinda guy aren’t you?” I gasp. Like literally gasp. “Thought so. Me, too.”

Koke smirks then bites the black spandex waistband. He pulls back and stretches my briefs out until my cock pops free. He pulls them down over my thighs. As he does, I notice the muscle punk raises his ass. He reaches back and grabs his butt cheeks, spreading them. Teasing me. Fuck. My trunks hit my boots, so he uses his hands to get them off completely.

“Haven’t mastered getting them over pro boots with my teeth, yet.”

I find my voice, “We’ll work on it.”

Koke laughs, “Woof.” He kneels again then goes to work on my cock. The muscle stud is great at it. Of course, his little show has me so primed that anything would be great, but he really is. I thought this was going to be a domination session but this has turned out way better. Koke’s a fucking dream man. And his dream mouth is working hard on my cock.

“Yeah, keep going, bitch.”

The muscle moans approvingly, liking a little feisty talk. Not having to play nice is sweet. I’m more into Koke than I’ve been into anyone in a long time. Maybe even more than Ben. Maybe - OH! FUCK! He’s deep throating me. Oh fuck, focus. Keep it under control. This boy could take my load from me so easily. I gotta get him off my cock but it feels so fucking great.

I manage to push Koke back. He smirks, “You liked that.”

“Hell, yeah. But now? Get on the bench.”

Koke slides over and up onto the bench. He lifts his legs as I sheathe my cock. I grab his legs and lift, raising his ass. He lifts his elbows and grips the wood on either side of his head for stability. I press my head against his hole then drive in halfway. The muscle stud cries out with a pained, “YES!” I lean forward pushing his knee towards his shoulders as I start pumping.

I plow his fat ass. I’m going in slowly but deep. My Apollo’s Belt slaps against his meaty cheeks as I drive in and out. I pick up speed. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! I trash talk him and he loves it. He’s whimpering and crying out, telling me I’m a fucking bastard, a cheater and a badass. Telling me he’s gonna get revenge. It gets me so hot that I can’t even shift positions.

I have to explode now.

I drop Koke’s legs then step forward to straddle his body as I tear off the condom. I grab his thick black hair and lift his head. As soon as his lips touch my head, I fire my cum into his mouth. “Yeah, take a real badass’s load, bitch.” He swallows every drop, taking over and sucking until I’m drained. When I step back, he collapses back, swallowing the last of my load.

Koke looks beautiful lying there. I look at his cock. It’s hovering over his pelvis. I lightly run the back of my fingers over it, “How big a bastard should I be?”

The muscle stud moans, “Oh fuck, Matty. Don’t tease me. Please. Let me cum.”

“I don’t know, you called me some nasty names.” Koke gasps an apology. We’re both smirking, playing the game. I take mercy on him. He’s been cool and I’m into the muscleboy for real.

I toy with his shaft, never applying any pressure. He whimpers and warns me that he’s getting close, like a good boy. I tell him to give me his seed. He cries out and hot white cum fires up his body. The first shot hits his chin then the rest line his pecs and abs. The 20-year old stud unleashes a full load, streaking his torso. I let him squeeze out the last few drops.

Koke looks exhausted. I grab his wrist then pull him up. We hug, squishing his cum between us, coating my body. We kiss then head to locker room, leaving Xander still sleeping.

After the Fuck

We shower up, managing not to fuck again because more guys will be showing up soon. As we’re drying off, I ask, “Koke, can you not tell guys about all this? I know you’re good friends with Kwame and Ryker but I don’t want this getting around. I like to keep my private action … private.”

Koke looks at the ceiling and sighs, relieved. “I’m real glad you said that. I was gonna ask you the same thing. I mean, getting fucked by a man like you? That’s cool. But I don’t want anyone, even Kwame, knowing I got my ass kicked by Xander. Getting squashed by that idiot kinda wipes out my cred from my fight with Dickens.”

I put my hand on his bare shoulder, “Okay, all of today is our little secret.”

This could seriously not have gone better. It didn’t end like I expected but it went perfectly. I’m definitely not done with Koke. The guy is something special. Like a young me. I squeeze his shoulder. My hand slides onto his pec. I rub it. He lets me, so I push him against the lockers. BANG! I keep working his chest while I reach down and drop his towel.

Koke lets me play with him, his cock rock-hard. The young muscle stud says “Damn, Matty. That feels great. We gotta wrestle for real. Just you and me.”

I lean in, pressing my body on his, “Yeah, I’d love that.” I kiss him and he reaches around, rubbing my back. When we break, I smile, “No low blows, though.”

Koke laughs, “No problem. I save those for assholes who deserve them." He hugs me tighter, "I loved seeing your badass side. Thanks for showing it to me. You’re so fucking cool. Man, why do we not hang out more?"

"Good question. Let's change that."

"I definitely would like to train more with you. Learn some of what you taught Xander. Shit, you got him skills. I was not ready for that.”

I smile, “You’re still a rookie. Don’t beat yourself up about losing.”

“Of course, I’m not just using you for free training. I mean hang out as friends - or whatever - too.”

“I’m down for that.” Did Koke just move from Team Ryker to Team Mateo?

We kiss again. Xander stumbles in, looking pissed. He looks at us and I can tell he wants to attack. Koke tenses but I casually ask, “Did you clean the ring?”

“WHAT?”

“You heard me. It’s not going to clean itself. Next group will be here in 15. Get back out there, trainee.”

The big muscular moron gives me a hard stare but after a few seconds, his body relaxes, his shoulders slump and he says, “Yes, Mr. Mateo. But I really need to talk to you after this.”

I ignore him, adding, “Strip down. You know the rules.”

Xander tenses again but he obeys, getting naked. I always make him clean the ring naked, so he’s pretty well-trained by now. Just needs a push through that thick skull sometimes. I know I promised him plenty of prettyboy ass so he’s gonna be pissed I took Koke from him. I don’t care. The muscular moron’s my bitch. It’s good he learns life isn’t fair.


When he heads out, I ask the muscleboy, “Want to watch a naked idiot clean a ring?”

Koke laughs, “Hell yeah, man.”

The End

8 comments:

  1. All this Ben tease this month I love it the Route series was my favorite! And Bad Boys, deadass have been waiting for you to revisit them,around the same time last year I remember shipping Ben and Dylan again waiting for that redemption storyline!

    Anyways Mateo is the King of Claw at this point and his hatred for Ryker is very, Pete and Cody esq just hotter living for this feud and waiting for an inevitable clash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Nice to hear from a Route 69 fan. I've had a few folks looking for a Dylan redemption story, which is interesting to me. He does have a great dad, Ben and possibly his brothers are cool, so anything is possible.

      Interesting comparison. I think the Mateo-Ryker enmity is more one-sided (so far) and more professional rivalry. Pete-Cody is very personal and Ryan-centric.

      Delete
  2. Whew! Interesting, Koke being in it without being the narrator, seeing him from the outside. And Matteo, seeing inside his devious mind is awesome.

    But for me (because remember, I'm basic), my favorite character is Xander. Like the Julie Brown song, "I Like 'Em Big And Stupid," and Xander delivers. What could be hotter than a Xander match narrated by the dominant Matteo? Nothing, that's what! "The muscular moron," "my big bitch boy," the constant put-downs...so mean, so hot. And Xander occassionally proving that yeah, he IS kinda dumb. And being taken advantage of. That exploitative ending! Poor guy. And all going on under Ben's nose...

    It was great that we got to see Xander dominate AND get taken down easily, all in one story. Anytime you wanna bring Xander back (maybe from Matteo's POV) will be fine with me!

    Thanks for the stories!
    #TeamXander

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Poor Xander seems to be doing pretty well compared to when he was first mentioned in CLAW 1 ... he's the enforcer for a champ, a better wrestler AND he doesn't stink! All-in-all, the guy's movin' on up.

      Xander is a staple of CLAW (wrestling in 3/9 stories) and a guy with a lot of potential, so #TeamXander is a good place to be.

      Delete
  3. Mateo and Xander are my favorite non-cave characters (well except Travis and Porter). I love how he gets to take down the men of Claw without getting his hands dirty. I feel a showdown with Ryker coming eventually. I dont see Mateo coming out on top there, but still would be fun to read!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to read.

      It also reminds me that I started a third Travis/Porter story that I really need to look at again.

      Delete
  4. One of my favorite things in a wrestling match. Using the conditions or rules of a match to your advantage. That is why heels loves rules. They are either going to ignore them or use them to their advantage!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And, the rules hem in their opponents who follow them. So, I agree. Smart heels don’t really want no rules.

      Thanks. I don’t know if even readers realized that Mateo was in the match, but he sure fooled the boys.

      Delete