Thursday, July 30, 2020

The Cast: Who's Who (July 2020)

Guys,

My double dose of CLAW went over like I thought it would, but I thought both stories were good. And I was glad to bring Jeff back, although the four-year gap may have resulted in a lot of readers not even knowing/remembering who he is.

CLAW 9

Koke = Khuslen Khan (Model)



Mateo = Jay Torres (Model)


Xander = Sergi Constance (Model)



CLAW 10

Jeff = Steve Kuchinsky (Model)


'Lethal' Lee Evans = Andrew Holztrager (Model)


Alex

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love him, too. Love the model’s look which helps me get inspired for the character.

      Delete
  2. I love and remember Jeff though as a Dylan fan I can't mark out for him, he'll stand in the way of my head cannoned Dylan and Ben redemption reunion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m always surprised by Dylan having fans or folks wanting a redemption arc for him. See, characters belong to the readers.

      If it makes you feel better, Jeff would probably question it but he’d trust Ben to do whatever he wants. Unlike someone like a Cody, he’s a pretty chill best friend.

      Delete