Sunday, July 30, 2017

The Cast: Who's Who (July 2017)

Guys,

A ton of "story" in this month's first story then another visit to BIGBeast. The guys are mostly existing or 'familiar' characters. Havoc is the only 100% new guy, but hopefully you enjoyed seeing guys like Ram and Steve again.

The Cave Undercard 17

Cody = Leighton Stultz (Model)



Ryan = Mike Bennett (Pro Wrestler)


Trent/Havoc = Tyler Worley (Model)


Ram = Brad Rowe (Bodybuilder)


BIGBeast 3

Steve = Vincent Gough (Model)



Cash McDash = Flash LaCash (BGEast Wrestler)


Camera-boy = Paladin (BGEast Wrestler)




Enjoy!

Alex

4 comments:

  1. Ram is a favorite of everyone here! Haha. That man is a destroyer of hunks and muscle haha. Havok is a gorgeous man. So different. Though I have to say that I agree with you on your assessment of him !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Ram is one of those guys who exceeded my expectations. I really need to do more with him.

      Delete
  2. FSP took the words re: Ram right out of my mouth! And Steve is always a pleasure. (As are all the guys you pick really, no one's arguing with your taste!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I appreciate that. I get help with suggestions, but mostly some models speak to me and some don't. Brad Rowe in those gray briefs sagging in front just said, "RAM!". And here we are. :)

      Delete