Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Randomness (Twitter Edition)

I'm a pretty orderly person. Somewhat OCD, but not in a debilitating way. You can probably tell that by how formulaic this blog is. Stories, reviews and other posts are written within a system, done in advance and compartmentalized into neat little buckets. However, the world doesn't always work like that. I come across random stuff all the time, especially on Twitter.

Up to now, my attitude has been, "if I can't build a proper post around it, I put it aside". While everything on the blog is in its place, not everything has had a place here. Today, that changes. A little. Here's some random stuff that's caught my eye recently on Twitter.

WWE Folks: Dash Wilder. Twitter: @DashWilderWWE

My love of Dash Wilder should be no surprise. After all, I cast him as Daring Danny Chase in the AWL series (my only straight ongoing narrator). I still find him cute and sexy as he's matured into an adorable bad ass tag champ in the WWE. And so, I love these when GIFs like this show up in my feed.

So cute and sexy.


Adorable mocking of Rhyno.

Aw, Dash is feeling lonely while Scott Dawson recovers.

Wrestling Video Stars: Chase Addams, Ty Alexander and Austin Cooper.

I follow a few guys on Twitter. There aren't a ton, but it's something that should be encouraged, right? Chase Addams, Ty Alexander and Austin Cooper are a few examples. What's best for me is when they post candid images in gear.

Ty has the most followers thanks to
his frequent and interesting posting.
Twitter: @TY_AlexanderBG

Austin doesn't post that often, but
it doesn't cost anything to follow him.
Twitter: @Austin_Frey1

Chase Addams shows off his new loincloth.
Twitter: @BGE_ChaseAddams

Indie Wrestlers: MJF. Twitter: @The_MJF

Another benefit is other people finding new things for you. Following Chase Addams led me to young rising indie star MJF. He's so much fun on Twitter. He's got his schtick down and I find him entertaining. Of course, it doesn't hurt that he's a really good wrestler.

On Sunday, he tweeted, "I just got a serious offer I just might have to take up." Hopefully that's from one of our producers ...

Smart and sexy.

MJF's deal is that he's better than
you and he owns it perfectly.

MJF is certainly better than this guy.

Indie Wrestlers: Chris Dickinson. Twitter: @DirtyDickinson

Always a popular topic on here. Some folks don't get him, but I do. He doesn't do much on Twitter, but when he does, I love it.

Candid hotness.

I've got no idea how this happened ...

... but I'm sure happy that it did.

I follow a lot of folks and download a ton. Tumblr is even a bigger source of random stuff, but I stuck to Twitter today. Of course, even with a post of supposed random stuff, I've forced some kind of order on it. Oh well, baby steps.

Alex

6 comments:

  1. Thanks to you I just discovered MJF. What an entertaining wrestler! Nicely built, scrappy, tough. And, funny, but I've also been on a Dash Wilder binge today. He and Dickinson have my ideal wrestler physiques. Dash has the heft, a little bit of gut you can easily imagine sinking your fist or boot into, and the thick build to take and dish out punishment. Great idea posting the links to Twitter (and, wow, Ty is prolific on IG, too).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I discovered MJF via Chase, so happy to pass him along. LOL. He seems great so far. And love to hear from another Dash fan.

      Delete
  2. i always jerk off to chris dickinson's powerful masculinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Powerful masculinity" is a good descriptor. Hopefully those pics give you some new material.

      Delete
  3. Wow! I'd love to sleuth out a video of that "falls count anywhere" (even on cars!) match... Day-UM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love those pics of him on the car, too. I also love how close the audience is. They're right there as he lies defeated on that car.

      Delete