Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Review: Derek Bolt vs. Quin Quire (Muscleboy Wrestling)

Full disclosure: This video was provided to me by Muscleboy Wrestling.

I'm happy MBW is not letting their name limit the diversity of their roster. If they were being strict, we might've missed out on a stunningly beautiful rookie that is 100% muscle but 0% boy. The expression "WOOF" exists in my vocabulary for MEN like Derek Bolt. However, as regular readers know, looking good isn't the same as being good.

How did the new muscle hunk do on the mats where it counts? Let's talk about Derek Bolt vs. Quin Quire ...

Quin, meet Derek.

MBW made a smart decision teasing the arrival of Derek Bolt on Twitter. The guy had me salivating for weeks. Muscular, meaty and hairy, his body is amazing in tiny red trunks. His perfect pecs, bubble butt and tree trunk legs are all built for wrestling. And he's cute as fuck, with an adorable bearded face, thick dark hair and a charming smile that made me melt. I also love that Derek teased his arrival at MBW on his own Twitter feed, getting into the whole thing with both feet.

Even though I wanted this video for Derek, the unfortunately named Quin Quire is the kind of 'jobber' I love. He's not a victim, he's an eager and equal participant in the match. His body is both lean and solid in a small blue speedo. He's tall and bendy, which is perfect for camels and racks. And he's confident, guiding a lot of the energy in this match.

Now that's how a Daddy does it.

You can't really tell, but Quin has Derek by the hair.
So fucking perfect.

SLAM! BAM!

There's no big story here other than the immediate sexual tension between two hot studs. Derek's a beast, but Quin's tall and tough. I like how they meet with Quin stretching as Derek walks by him. The powerhouse is revealed to us at the same time as his opponent, thanks to a slow pan upwards as Quin rises. Perfect for introducing him.

Things are back-and-forth, but in a 70-30 way. Quin's happy to call Derek 'daddy' and 'sir' when it makes sense, but he's not just giving himself to the hairy hunk. No, if you want Quin, you better expect to work. And Derek does. He sweats up a storm, making his body look even better.

Agony and ecstasy.

Quin's not lying down for any man.

Big, but flexible.

This is how you do it, boy.

The wrestling part of this video is around 17 minutes. These guys work well together. There's clearly chemistry, whether real or affected, that you can feel. The action is very MBW with a lot of eroticism layered onto submission moves and body punching. Derek's got the power to lift, slam, bearhug and rack Quin with ease, convincingly dominating the leaner stud. And Quin has the tight hard body to take it AND reverse things to give the beefy stud a taste of his own medicine.

Quin sells beautifully, moaning and writhing erotically. He is "forced" to worship the muscular powerhouse, especially those incredibly meaty pecs. I skipped a lot of the long post-match sex scene (over 25 minutes), but the very very end is like something out of my stories with the guys teasing a round two in the shower that we'll just have to imagine. Quin promises he'll win this time, since he now knows all Derek's moves. Yeah, I'm down with imagining Derek going down in the shower.

Quin goes all-in on an MBW classic move.

Sweaty and stunning.

An eyebrow raise is all Derek needs to get
me fantasizing about round two in the shower.

In the end, this is a sexy debut for both studs. Derek is a fantastic powerhouse and an exciting new face on the wrestling scene. He looks like a wrestler, acts like a wrestler and moves well. Quin impressed me with his feisty jobber attitude, making the beefy hunk work for his win. And they really worked together to create a video that's just hot.

What are other bloggers saying?


So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I somehow didn't even consider that their hypothetical rematch would take place in the showers. What a hot idea! I'm definitely excited for more matches with Derek Bolt in general. I also appreciated the implication that Quin could easily play a heel role as well as he does a jobber. He'd go great against Alex Costa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. Alex would go great against anyone, so I’m on board with him facing Quin.

      Delete
  2. This was one of my favorite matches of MBW if not the Top favorite. I agree with your review on how great it was for Derek to be introduced in the match and the action that both men put in. The chemistry between the two was amazing and it leaves me excited yet a little scared to see how they do in other matches without each other. I loved Quins barefoot baby blue trunks jobber look. I hope it's something he wears often. I just wish there was more wrestling action and a little less sex. I love it as much as the next guy but I kind of hope if the match does end in sex that the wrestling is most of the video and not less than half.

    Great Review Alex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Axel! You’re right on everything. I include the times for the amount of wrestling and sex so people would know the ratio going in. It is a little skewed, but I’m down with 17 great minutes over 30 boring minutes.

      I’m optimistic about future matches, because these guys are actors who have to create chemistry with all kinds of guys. I’ve never seen their other work, but I assume they’re good at it.

      Delete