Monday, July 8, 2019

Review: Jeremy Daniels vs. Scott Riley (Muscleboy Wrestling)

Full disclosure: This video was sent to me by Muscleboy Wrestling.

The life of Riley seems pretty sweet. There are two different Rileys on Muscleboy Wrestling’s catalogue 14 - Rory and Scott. Both seem to be having a ton of fun and have landed against hot opponents. My main focus is Scott. I was attracted to Scott Riley from the preview pics on MBW’s Twitter account. And on video, he doesn’t disappoint. I think he’s incredibly sexy and entertaining.

Hi, Scott. Great to meet you.


Scott's a hunky scruffy blond. MBW lists him and Jeremy both at 5'9", but the rookie sure looks taller. Obviously, perspective can be deceiving in such small quarters,but I thought he was a strapping 6' beefcake. Not that it matters as he fills out his tiny orange trunks beautifully in back, but it's the whole package that I like. Gorgeous body, seductive smirk and terrific attitude. Scott's charming from the start, acting flirty, fun and feisty, three of my most commonly (over-)used words. I probably need to look at the thesaurus but maybe it's because I'm attracted to that combination, too.

I love that body.

Scott: "Couldn't just give it to you.
Have to make you earn it."

Jeremy welcomes Scott the right way.

I received several MBW videos right before I left for vacation. It was exciting, but I got a little nervous when I saw the catalogue title is "The Muscle Boys Get Erotic". Frankly, they've been plenty erotic already. I know I'm not most fans, but I worried that things would tilt away from action and towards sex. I know that's great for a lot of viewers but not for me. I buy wrestling videos for the wrestling, often skipping the sex part entirely.

Fortunately, so far so good. There's enough action in Jeremy Daniels vs. Scott Riley for my tastes as Scott does a good job in his wrestling debut, showing some heart, strength and eagerness. Maybe that's because he's so into Jeremy Daniels. These two are hot for each other right away but they don't let that distract them. The wrestling is front and center until one guy finally gets pinned at the 22-minute mark. From there, it's sex, but we had 22 good minutes together which is more than enough for me.

I chose a few images to show classic wrestling
like a collar-and-elbow into a headlock.

A snapmare takedown.

And a (different) long-held headlock.
I really enjoy these classic pro wrestling moments.

Action-wise, things are back-and-forth until the end (the ultimate match loser is on top past the 20-minute point). Now, back-and-forth is not the same as saying it's even. It definitely feels like Jeremy is more dominant, but I'm okay with that because I gravitate to Scott in peril more and he's a rookie. The action is weighted to grappling, but there's a lot of MBW staples - body work, crabs, bearhugs, camels, cradles, etc. A lot of the moves used on one guy get used by the other.

Squirm, rookie. Squirm.

Jeremy: "You're sexy, dude."
Scott: "As are you."

Scott: "Oh yeah, I'm kind of liking this position."

In the end, this is a nice start for me to catalogue 14. It's got a good balance of solid wrestling and flirty foreplay before leading to the eventual sex stuff. Both guys do a good job on the mats, keeping things moving and putting in the effort to make the wrestling work. Scott's an adorable addition to the MBW roster, so I hope they filmed lots of action with him.

So that’s my take. What’s yours?

Alex

2 comments:

  1. Would love to see more of Scott Riley looked really promising in his debut! Fills out those trunks well! Great review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree. I’d like to see more of Scott, as well.

      Delete