Monday, March 30, 2020

The Cast: Who's Who (March 2020)

Guys,

Well, a lot has happened between the start of March and the end. Wow. Anyway, I featured two new studs this month, plus the return of two fan favorites to full action. I'm hoping for more from all four of these guys. Two should make a guest appearance very, very soon. I didn't do a lot with the comic book images for BoME5 due to time but I will share a couple of those changes, as well.

The Cave Undercard 29

Valet = Jon Cossu (Model)



Moneymaker = Raul Lledo (Model)


Blockbuster = Paul Kanu (Bodybuilder)


Brick = Haouas Laroussi (Model)



Bane of My Existence 5

Superboy = Patrick Gleason


Riddler = Patrick Gleason (Face); Clay Mann (Hair); Line Art (Body)



Superman = Andy Kubert



That's it!

Alex

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Brick...! <3

    Also: Superman's face, no WONDER your Riddler was so handsome! You gave him great hair, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Brick's pretty hot and just looked like a guy who coaches whatever.

      As for my Riddler, I had a childhood crush on Frank Gorshin's Riddler, so I see the character through rose-colored glasses. It was impossible for me to find a good one, so I made my own.

      Delete
  2. Anytime a match features Valet and Moneymaker you've pushed the right buttons for me. It's no surprise that I like wrestlers who cheat and also smaller guys. I LOVE the model who is Valet.

    I think one of my favorite parts of your stories is that you give us visuals of who they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah, I can see how those two are right up your alley! LOL.

      And I think the character pics do two things ... they help you guys know who they are so I don’t have to do as detailed descriptions but they also help me know who they are. Some models just scream for a particular characterization or outcome. I find it helps me make the wrestlers into people.

      Delete
    2. Well there is your problem! Wrestlers aren't people, they are body parts to be used and abused. LOL. SMILE

      Delete