Thursday, February 4, 2021

Review: Bull Barrett vs. Jesse Zane (MBW)

Full disclosure: This video was provided to me by Muscleboy Wrestling.

I've decided that my new favorite place in the world would be trapped in Bull Barrett's camel clutch with him taunting me in my ear. I've been put in camels, but gosh, Bull's sure looks like the most fun. I once opined that everyone should experience being toyed with and tortured in an over-the-knee backbreaker (here). You still should, but based on Brendan Byers' and Jesse Zane's experience being bent back by Bull, I think this looks even better.

Bull: "Who owns your spine, boy?"
Jesse: "You do!"


I expected Bull Barrett vs. Jesse Zane to come along. All the hottest studs get to face Jesse as a rite of passage at MBW. And I'm sure when Bull came to town, Jesse wasn't going to miss the opportunity to hit the mats with the hairy hunk. He's taken down big men before but Bull isn't just some hot muscle dude. He knows his way around the mats and his aura is tough to resist. It isn't long before Jesse's enthralled.

The guys and gear are great. I love contrasts and this is full of them. They start out in tight singlets in opposing school colo(u)rs. Those come off about halfway through. I love Jesse's bright animal print trunks (which are hopefully a sign that he will get tamed), especially against Bull's camo briefs. Jungle boy vs. soldier. Muscular vs. lean. Hairy vs. smooth. All just perfect.  

Yeah, not a body you can scissors.

Jesse has experience with big men.

Bull: "That's what you get, boy. You take
me on, you get fucking spanked!"

My favorite part of Bull's matches is that everyone seems to be having a lot of fun. The hits are hard, the sweat is flowing and the pain looks real, but they're enjoying it. This is especially true in these mat room matches, which are intimate and intense. You're right in the action and you can really feel the chemistry. Jesse's an old pro but I don't think he's faking anything here. He doesn't need to.

Bull: "You bend real good, boy.
You've got some flexibility."

Jesse's a fighter.

Hurts so good.

Action-wise, this isn't a squash but it isn't back-and-forth, either. Bull definitely dominates 90% of the time but Jesse's a feisty fighter who makes him work for it. Of course, the hairy hunk loves that and his power overcomes any challenge. I'd call the style rough submission. It's a lot of tight mat work that bends and pummels their bodies, building up a lot of sweat over the 30-minute match.

These guys keep working hard and the action tells a very sexy story from start to finish. As with previous matches, Bull's incredibly seductive when he's dominating because he's both playful and brutal. It's like, you're hurting but you're loving it. Every painful hold is the best kind of foreplay. Jesse slowly gives in more and more. He even asks Bull to go harder and by the end, Bull's got a new boy and I'm an even bigger fan. 

Bull: "You ain't got fuck! All you've got is
my boot on your balls, boy!"

Jesse goes to work on that big beautiful bicep.

It's all good sexy fun ...
as long as Jesse remembers who's BOSS.

In the end, I loved this match. It's fun, flirty and fierce. Both guys are perfect in it. Jesse shows up every catalogue and delivers. Bull is building up one hell of a catalogue of his own. I especially love both these guys in the small mat room with the black curtain walls and orange mats. 

What are other bloggers saying?


So, that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

6 comments:

  1. You pretty much describe what I also feel when watching Bull putting someone in holds.

    It must suck a lot, but it also looks so good to be put in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear from a kindred soul. Yeah, I feel like the pleasure would outweigh the pain thanks to Bull's skill at dominance. It's seduction not sadism.

      Delete
  2. I need to stop being surprised at Bull barrelling through even the most decorated giant killers haha. I love the energy in this match, just as you described. I have also heard from twitter that Bull gives amazing hugs, which I believe contributes to his incredibly desirable wrestling holds. Perfect balance of pain and pleasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, I think the term “hug slut” was used. Sounds like a great theory.

      Delete
  3. Bully is a handsome hairy muscular guy. He looks good destroying the other wrestlers but I actually enjoy watching him get worked over. His hairy pecs getting pounded is a great sight to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your perspective. I think Bull would look great in any position. For me, he’s such an ideal dom in look and attitude that I like seeing him on top of tough guys like Brendan and Jesse with small moments of vulnerability (he does look amazing across a muscleman’s shoulders in a torture rack).

      Delete