Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Heroes: Sentinel (Chapter 9/16)



Chapter 9: Confrontation

Location: Blister Point. The Dead Desert USA.


“Where are these - SENTINEL?”

“Hello, Dr. Daemon.”

The villain stops in his tracks, surprised to see me. The man is a fit 5’9” / 160-lbs, dressed in a neat, bright yellow business suit with red lapels. He wears bright red socks, shirt, tie, and nail polish with matching red leather belt and dress shoes. He’s got a thin, angled face and is clean-shaven with thick flaming orange hair.


Behind him are his cadre of henchmen. He’s dressed them in reverse versions of my costume as an homage - dark red sleeveless bodysuits, gold boots and gloves, and gold capes. The henchmen see me, almost piss their spandex. They turn to run, but the villain uses the red energy from the Rouge Monde to block their paths. They reluctantly turn to me, guns raised, fingers trembling on the triggers. Too many cowards on Team Daemon.

Dr. Daemon steps forward, “Hello, darling.” Two red tentacles form a heart over the villain’s head while a third moves at me. I don’t flinch. It lovingly caresses my cheek. “Have you come to join me or test me? We could use a big strong man to help us load all these weapons into our trucks. Of course, if I had you, I wouldn’t need any weapons, would I?”

“You’re not getting them. Or me.”

The tentacle slaps me across the face, “A test it is.”

The henchmen open fire. I dodge the bullets, deciding to test my reflexes, but with so many firing at me, some do hit. No damage, of course, thanks to my invulnerability, but I like to try new things. I fly through the warehouse around them. I close the loading dock door and bend the lock shut, making sure no people or cargo get out. With everyone safely contained, I fire energy blasts from my hands, herding them like sheep into the center of the warehouse.

The henchmen start to run out of bullets. I land and stand before them, fists on my hips, chest puffed out, cape flowing lightly behind me. The guns stop before they’re even out of ammo as the men give up trying, tossing their useless machine guns aside. One hurls a knife at me. I catch it by the blade. I give him an exasperated look, asking, “Really?” He backs up in fear as I hurl it at the concrete floor, embedding it to the hilt.

Daemon finally enters the fight. His red energy forms fists and blades. He attacks with his usual ferocity. I deflect the power, working to not get wrapped up in it. The power of the Rouge Monde is formidable, but mostly, it’s annoying. If I had more time, I feel confident that I could figure out how to control it -it is energy, after all - but Daemon has mastered how to use it to distract me. Every band or tentacle splits off into more, sneaking past my defenses.

One of the henchmen grabs a new weapon resting openly on the nearest crate. He looks at it, confused. He asks, “What’s a cosmic energy blaster?” One of his partners orders him to just fire the damn thing as they try to open more crates to find something to use against me. He finds the trigger. While I battle his boss, he aims and fires. ZAP! I let out a pained cry, “ARGH!” and drop to the floor. SPLAT!

The warehouse goes silent. I writhe flat on my stomach, swimming on the shiny cement floor and getting nowhere. The henchmen and Daemon stand stunned. My cape falls to the side as I fight to rise. I get to hands and knees, my ass pointing up as my back arches and my head hangs limp. I moan and grunt as I fight to rise. I fall back down, staying on my hands and knees.

One of them asks, “What the hell was that?”

The one who fired says, “I don’t know but it only had one charge! Shoot him!”

Dr. Daemon orders, “WAIT! I want to see -”

A few of the guys pick up their discarded machine guns, firing the unused bullets at me as I struggle to rise. Countless rounds cascading against me. None hit me because I’m surrounded by Rouge Monde energy as a protective shield. Safe behind Daemon’s shield, I weakly fall to the floor again, lying amongst a sea of spent metal projectiles, protected by my worst enemy.

When the barrage stops, I’m suddenly swept up in red energy tentacles. They lift me up by my wrists, holding my limp body aloft. Daemon looks at his men, “I TOLD YOU TO WAIT!”

“Fuck that, you crazy shit! We got Sentinel weak! I’m gonna blow his fuckin’ head off while we got the chance!” The henchman unholsters then raises a pistol while his compadres do the same.

Daemon says, “NO!” He unleashes red energy beams in every direction, knocking all his men out cold. Maybe worse. The villain looks around at the carnage then at me, “When I say ‘wait’, I mean WAIT! All right, my love. Alone at last.” I slowly lift my head as I hang from my wrists. We lock eyes. “It’s just you and me now. Like it was always meant to be. And now, I can prove to you how much I love you.”

I struggle against the energy bands but they hold.

“So, what have we here? You’re so weak. Powerless. How interesting.” The villain pulls me close. He runs his hand over my torso. Daemon traces the outline of my cock. It’s growing as I hang helplessly in his red tentacles. “Well, this doesn’t look weak. Is this a sign? And on the first day when you aren’t wearing anything under your bodysuit.” He traces my cock, “Definitely a sign.”

“Let me go, Daemon.”

“Answer me this. Have I finally earned your respect? Am I a worthy partner, my love?”

I growl, “You’ve waited a long time for this and all you’re going to do is talk me to death?”

“Ah, you’re right. Our game isn’t over. We still need to see who is the alpha and who is the beta in our romance.”

Daemon pushes me back. A red energy tentacle forms from his crotch. The end looks like a penis. He runs it along my cheek. I turn away. He holds his hands out. Ten red tentacles extend from his fingers. They attack my body, fondling and caressing me. One forms a blade. It slices my uniform from my neck to the base of my cock. The spandex opens, exposing my torso.

The villain comes in and rubs his hands over my bare chest and abs. “I always wondered what was under this suit. And look at you. Perfection.” He uses his hands to finish the job on my suit, tearing it open all the way to my taint. My cock and balls flop free. He laughs in delight. Daemon examines my manhood. He feels, tugs, and weighs it. He even leans in to taste the leaking tip.

I’m flipped upside down and turned. My cape hangs to the floor, exposing my backside. Daemon grabs my ass cheeks and buries his face in between them. He moans. I feel him grab my suit, continuing the job of opening it up. He slices the spandex from my taint, up my crack and halfway up my back. His hot breath hits my hole as he fondles my ass. I’m turned around, still upside down, as I’m lifted higher until we’re face-to-face.

“This moment is exactly as I dreamed.” Daemon uses one of his tentacles to slap his own face. He holds his cheek, “I’m awake. This is real.” The villain leans in and kisses me. I resist, keeping my mouth closed. He ignores my reaction, “Just like the movies.”

I fight against my bonds but fail. My gyrating and shifting has my cock and balls flopping and swinging. The villain wraps them up in red energy. He flips me so I’m parallel to the floor and facing upwards. I feel a red energy band push up on the small of my back as the others pull down on my wrists and ankles. I’m his helpless plaything as he bends my muscular body to his will. I moan in the wrestling-style backbreaker.

Daemon’s hand wraps around my cock, which stands high and hard in this arched position. He strokes me. I instinctively grow even harder. He giggles as he feels my powerful cock growing in his grip. He says, “The truth finally comes out. You can’t deny this. Oh my love, how we will rule this world. And it looks like I’ll be King and you’ll be my loyal Man-at-Arms.”

I struggle in his bands. He rubs my torso as he toys with my cock. I see a red penis tentacle in front of my face. It presses against my lips. I fight to keep it out, but it overpowers me and slides inside. The energy dildo slides in and out slowly. Daemon kneels down, “Yes, suck your lover. I can feel you pressing your tongue on it. Ooh, yes.”

The tentacle speeds up and goes deeper. My cock is throbbing from his handjob and this brutal face fucking. The red energy keeps me arched and aloft. My hips are high and there’s nothing I can do. I am helpless in his clutches, but I keep fighting and writhing. It only makes him even more aggressive. Tiny energy fingers tickle and tease my entire body.

Suddenly, I’m flipped upright. The energy in my mouth keeps my head back, looking at the ceiling, as it forces itself deeper down my throat while it pulsates inside me. I cry out when I feel something part the mountainous mounds of my ass. Another energy dildo. It presses against my hole. Daemon’s real hands are rubbing my bare pecs and abs as he taunts me with his power.

My ass is penetrated by the dildo. I groan as I hang in the air, my costume open, my massive muscular body invaded by his red other-worldly power. I’m moved forward to lie parallel to the floor, my arms bound to my sides and my knees forced up towards my waist. I start to spin, spit roasted like a pig, spun by the energy bands and impaled by the thick, hard dildos in my mouth and ass. They piston back and forth inside me as I turn like I’m on a rotisserie. The tentacle in my ass expands.

I moan, “Oh god. That feels so good in my virgin hole! You’re my first! OH YES!”

I rotate around, getting fucked in the mouth and ass as the villain laughs and claps. He rubs his own cock while enjoying the view. Despite everything, my cock is rock hard and throbbing for release. I’ve never been held and trapped like this before. I’m shifted again, this time, back upright and spread-eagle. The tentacle pulls out of my mouth, but the other keeps fucking my ass, keeping my cock hard.

Daemon rises up on a red energy platform and looks me in the face. He grabs my hair and forces me to look at him, “Well, my love? Are you ready to give me a gift? Your greatest gift?” I feel energy wrap around my cock. I shake my head. He laughs, “Playing hard to get doesn’t work when you’re just plain hard. Maybe you’ll feel better after I fuck a load out of you.”

The red energy starts pounding my ass with new fervor. I moan, “YES!”

Daemon coos, “You enjoy being cunted by your lover? Your, dare I say, Master?”

“OH, YES, I UNDERSTAND! BIGGER! DEEPER!” The red energy expands. “FILL ME UP!” I’m ruthlessly fucked by the interdimensional power of the Rouge Monde. Daemon is smiling, loving his dominance over me as my hole is ravaged. “MORE! I’M ALMOST THERE! JUST ANOTHER MOMENT!”

“Yes, my love! Take my power! Embrace our love! It’s all I ever wanted … you willingly assuming your position at my side!”

I cry out, “YES! I’M CUMMING!” The red energy lovingly envelopes my shaft like a condom. It tightens and pumps me as it pounds my ass. I’m overwhelmed by the experience … my first-ever true ass fucking. I suddenly explode, spraying my load out. The power of the Rouge Monde collects it all then feeds it back to me. I drink my own seed then lick the red energy clean. I feel drained but satisfied.

That. Was. Amazing. I gather myself. I’ve accomplished my primary goal. Now, after this experience, I’m ready to finish the job with this villain once and for all. He’s lost in the moment. Daemon doesn’t even realize why the Rouge Monde captured my seed and delivered it back to me without him commanding it.

Daemon triumphantly announces, “Now that you’ve finally admitted the truth and are mine, what shall we do next?”

I look at Daemon with a hard glare, “What? Oh, Daemon. You’re still here.”

Daemon looks at me, confused, “What is wrong with you? Of course I’m here. I just fucked you!”

I laugh in his face, “You? You aren’t the one inside me. The Rouge Monde is. It took my virginity. Not you. It filled me up so well that I actually forgot that you were even here.”

The villain’s eyes go wide, “How dare you! I AM the Rouge Monde!”

“No, you’re not. It’s big. Strong. Powerful. Everything I want in a lover. You’re nothing without it. You could never fill me up like it does.” I lower my eyes then come back with uncharacteristic but necessary cruelty, “Certainly not with whatever little thing you’ve got in those tight little pants.” I can see the rage building in him. I push harder by moaning, “Oh, yes, Rouge Monde, my love, own my ass!”

Daemon goes wild. He rears back and his energy swirls around him, “You bastard! YOU WILL NOT STEAL MY MOMENT! I am the master of this power, just like I am the master of you! YOU WILL RESPECT ME! YOU WILL LOVE ME!”

I defiantly snarl, “You are the master of nothing, boy.”

Suddenly, the red energy around me lets me go. I drop to the floor and land smoothly. Daemon pulls the power back, confused as to why it has released me. He screams at me as he whips tentacles forth. I make a swiping motion with my hands and they split off, moving away from me. The villain freezes on shock. I rise up, hovering six feet in the air. I swirl the red bands around me, controlling them.

“NO!”

I calmly reply, “Yes.”

Daemon fights to regain control. More and more, the energy moves from his side to mine. He screams in fury, possessed by rage and unable to think clearly. He grabs the energy gun from earlier. I will the energy to open, giving him a clear shot. It’s recharged so he blasts me again. I let it hit. No effect. I stay floating. He reaches for the red tentacles but the Rouge Monde obeys me now. We have an understanding. I wrap the villain’s body up like a mummy.

Daemon screams, “IMPOSSIBLE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? I AM THE MASTER HERE! ME!”

I calmly cover his mouth, gagging him with his former power. “I finally figured it out. This extended fight. It gave me more time to really see what you were doing. The extra-dimensional energy might be magical in nature but it’s still energy. And I can manipulate all sorts of energy. I just had to study yours. When it penetrated me, I finally got close to it. Now, I understand it. And it understands me.”

Tears well up in Daemon’s eyes as he finally accepts that the fight is over. He can’t feel the power of the Rouge Monde because it’s attached itself to me. I actually understand his sense of loss. It is seductive to wield something so powerful. But I can resist its allure because while he sought power and control, I sought knowledge and understanding.

I explain, “This energy. It’s alive. Sentient. Intelligent in a way you couldn’t grasp. It came here by accident, lured by whatever you did. And you enslaved it against its will. But no more. It won’t obey you. Not now. Not ever again.”

Daemon sobs as I remove the gag. He begs, “No. No. No. Please give it back to me! It’s mine. Please! You don’t need its power. Please, give it back!” His wailing echoes through the warehouse. “Please. Please. Please.” I gag him again and force him to look at me.

“It was never yours. Not truly. And it isn’t mine, either. I’m setting it free. Sending it home and sealing it off from our world so no human will ever disturb it again.” Red energy swirls around me, lovingly hugging me as it comprehends what I’m offering. In my years in space, I encountered energy beings. They’re complex and unworldly, but that experience actually prepared me for this moment.

“It never wanted to be here. You forced it but given the choice, it’d rather be home.”

I snap my fingers for effect as I open a tiny rift in inter-dimensional space, guided by the connection the Rouge Monde and I now share. The energy kisses my cheek then reshapes into a long thread. I concentrate hard and with its help and permission, release it forth. The living energy slips through, disappearing back into its home. Daemon lies on the floor in a heap. He sobs uncontrollably at what he’s lost.

After some … clean up, I signal the Assembly. I’ve changed into a spare uniform I hid in the warehouse before the fight. My teammates arrive in waves to back me up, not realizing the battle is truly over.  I lie about most of what happened, hiding my plan from them and presenting it as a successful mission. The truths I share are that Daemon knocked out his own goons for trying to kill me, that I’ve permanently severed the villain from his powers, and that that seems to have caused a mental break. 

I head back to the space station knowing that the world is safer, despite me never being able to admit the truth of this experience to anyone. Only Daemon knows and my teammates will never believe him. And that’s assuming he ever recovers his faculties. I feel bad about that part. Cruelty isn’t in my nature, but I don’t regret the outcome. Fortunately, I’ve covered my tracks and no one suspects a thing.

Surprisingly, I am hornier than ever. I need to pound out a new load when I get home.

Up next … Chapter 10: Submission - Not a dream! Not a hoax! The moment is finally here … Sentinel kneels! (1/19/2023)

Image:
Dr. Daemon: I traced a guy in a Riddler suit (below), because I just could not get the shape and proportions of the suit right on my own in the time for the posting deadline. And now I kind of want a Riddler suit. Or maybe just a guy in a Riddler suit.



No comments:

Post a Comment