Saturday, January 21, 2023

Heroes: Sentinel (Chapter 11/16)



Chapter 11: Action

Location: Sentinel Station. High Orbit Over Earth.


“Why are you not interested in fucking me?”

Bear chokes on his beer. I wait for the hairy muscleman to stop coughing. His eyes water. He pounds his barrel chest, trying to get his breath back. We’re hanging out after stopping a domestic militia attack on a hospital. We said we’d clean up and go to a movie, but instead, as we sit here in full costume, drinks in hand, I decided I’d rather do something else.

I used to only call Bear when I wanted sex. For months, we’ve been hanging out as friends. My son says we’re dating, but we’ve never said that. We’re a good match physically. He’s almost my height (6’6”) and thicker at 400-lbs of dense, compact muscle. He’s the second strongest member of the Assembly after me. His super-strength increases the more he gives into his animal side, but he runs the risk of losing his intellect if he lets go too much.

Suiting his name, Bear is a hairy olive-skinned powerhouse. My torso is dusted with hair but his fur is thick as fuck, curly, and black on his torso, forearms and legs. The hero is wearing his brown sleeveless shirt and briefs with dark brown gloves and knee-high boots. His mask sits on the table so I can fully see his handsome, scruffy face. I wasn’t sure how to broach this subject. Seeing his reaction, I think I did it wrong. Maybe I shouldn’t have said it mid-gulp.

Finally, the hirsute hero gets it under control, “What?”

“Well, when we just had sex, you’d always bottom. Now, we’re friends. Dinner. Movies. Bars. When we fuck, you still bottom. But you’ve mentioned topping other guys, while never showing any sign of being interested in my ass. It’s okay, I love, you know, what we do, but I just wondered if I’m always on top because it's what I want or because it's what you want.”

“Okay, where are you going with this? If you’re asking if I want to fuck you, of course I do.”

“Hm. So, it is because of me? Huh.”

Bear leans in, suddenly very interested, “Big guy, you’ve never ever shown any interest in being a bottom. Is that changing?”

“Yeah, it is. See, I’ve recently experienced being dominated and I’d like us to try -”

Bear doesn't wait to hear any more. His animal instincts kick in, smelling a weakened prey. He tackles me back onto the sofa. He’s so strong. I could overpower him but I don’t. He thrusts his hips, grinding his package on mine. We lock eyes as he looks down on me, growling. I’ve seen his animalistic side in battle, but never when we’re alone. I like it. I give an encouraging whimper of weakness and it makes him more wild. He leans down and kisses me. Hard. Rough. Bear dominates my mouth, owning me as he pumps his crotch into mine. I grind back, continuing to egg him on.

When he breaks, the hairy beast sniffs my neck then under my pits. He works his way all the down, taking big whiffs of my crotch and ass. Bear slides back up. He grabs me by the hair as he slides off me. The muscle beast pulls me to my feet by my hair. He puts his shoulders against my body and lifts me onto his shoulders in a fireman’s carry. The super-strong stud has no trouble carrying me to the bedroom where he dumps me on the bed. He climbs on top of me, pinning me down.

“So, Sentinel wants Bear to dominate him.” I nod. He growls then smothers my mouth. I play fight him, but keep my strength in check so he has to work to control me but is able to do it. He moves to my neck. My eyes roll back in my head as I struggle under him. I whimper, encouraging him to keep going, but wriggling and pushing back. He growls, “Oh yeah. Make me work for your ass, big guy.”

The sound of his deep growls and the feeling of his super-strength has my submissive side on fire. Yes, I gave into Intrepid, but with Bear, it’s completely different. I’m feeling his physical power and control. No games. No master-boy. Just animalistic alpha-beast domination. I arch my back under him as he bites my neck. I writhe underneath his huge body, rubbing our torsos together. I caress his body, pulling him into me.

I moan, “Oh fuck! Yes!” Bear leans back and looks me in the eye. I let him know I want this, “Go for it! You’re the only man strong enough to own me like this. And I’m the only man who can take all you’ve got. Don’t just fuck me. Make me your bitch!”

“RRAARRRRRR!”

The roar echoes through the metal space station and into my brain. Bear sucks on my right nipple through my costume. I throw my head back and scream, “YES! OH FUCK! YES!”

The hairy beast sits back, resting on my thighs, pinning my legs down. Bear’s fingernails extend into claws. He tears down the front of my costume, raking my torso and creating ten gashes in my gold spandex. I thrust my pecs up. My nipples are hard, exposed through the shredded fabric from my neck to pelvis. Bear retracts his claws then dives forward, attacking my bare chest with his mouth and paws.

I grab behind his head, pulling him into my pec, begging him for more. He obliges, making me cry out as he manhandles my sculpted pecs and sucks my erect nipples. I’m hard as titanium under him, my cock pressing up against his weight and power. He drops his hips down, crushing my dick as it extends up my abs, poking through my torn bodysuit. I’m gyrating under him like crazy and he's matching me. 

Bear sits back again. He raises his arms and brings them down on my chest with force before he works them again. I groan. He moves to my chiseled stomach, tracing the washboard with one extended claw. I beg, "Punish them." Bear relentlessly pounds my abs. My cock starts leaking as I grunt and beg him to go harder. The hairy muscle beast hears the spandex from my stomach then licks my abs. I whimper.

Bear reaches up my body. With his huge wingspan, he grabs my hair and pulls me off the bed. He flings me into the wall. The hairy muscle beast attacks my neck again. I weakly push against him. He grabs my wrists and pins them over my head against the wall with one hand. His other hand molests my body. I beg him to keep going. Not that he needs the encouragement, but I hear him growling as he owns my body. 

We lock eyes when he pauses. I nod. The hirsute hero takes over my mouth again. His free hand moves lower down my torso. He cups my balls in my gold spandex pouch. I’m dominated by his tongue as he fondles my balls. Now, we're getting somewhere. His large paw slides up to my shaft, finding the exposed head and teasing it. I can only whimper and cry out into his mouth as I’m ravaged. His thumb makes circles over my piss slit and I shudder. He twists his hand over my cock head. Oh yes.

Bear backs off but keeps my wrists pinned over my head. He draws his free arm back. We lock eyes. He growls then fires his fist into my abs. I groan. The mountain of a man unleashes a barrage of fists to my gut. My cock leaks as I take the punches. Bear splashes his body on mine, squeezing me between the wall and his body. Luckily it’s an interior wall because I worry it might not hold against the force of his crushing body.

The hairy hero steps back. He throws me back onto the bed. As I lie there, staring weakly up at him, he opens his singlet at the crotch. I lick my lips as his thick uncut cock flops out. He jerks his meat as he looks at me with hungry eyes. Bear leaps on top of me then slides up my body. He runs his tongue along my shaft then keeps going up with his tongue up the crevice of my deep abs and between my bulging pecs. He passes my face, sliding until his cock is at my lips. I take it in and suck on his rapidly growing dick.

Bear’s cock is so thick, I can barely do anything with it. The massive muscle beast solves that. He lifts his hips and drives it in. He pounds my face, slamming his cock down until it hits the back of my throat. Holding nothing back, Bear ruthlessly fucks my face, knowing I can take it and don't need to breathe. I caress his massive muscular butt and moan loudly, letting him know I’m loving it.

I move one hand down to play with myself. When the hairy hero notices I’m only feeling him up one-handed, he looks back. He growls, “Rrrr, no play.” Bear pulls out. He uses his knee to move my hand from my cock. He turns around and crawls over me. I enjoy the view of his powerful body over my face until he stops. His cock hangs down over my mouth.

Simultaneously, we put our lips over each other’s cock heads. Bear uses his paw to pump my long cock as his sucks my throbbing dick. He presses his hips down, filling me from lips to throat again. The blowjob is driving me wild. I squirm under the mountain of a man, but he uses his power to keep me under control. I grip his ass cheeks tightly and whimper with delight.

We continue to 69 until we’re both moaning and get close to shooting. Bear pulls out of my mouth and off my cock. He sits back while sliding his knees over my shoulders. The hairy beast plants his ass over my face. He shifts until my face is deeply buried between his meaty cheeks. I lick his hole with my tongue. The hirsute hero growls, “Grrr, love that. Bring legs up.” I obey.

Bear reaches behind my legs and rolls me up on my shoulders. He locks my legs under his armpits. I feel him massaging my hole. Next, I feel his tongue, matching me. With me folded in half, pinned by his massive body, he eats me out. I cry out as his tongue teases my pussy and gets me wet. Pre-cum leaks down onto my torso. I grunt onto his hole, rubbing my hands on his thighs.

When his tongue moves off, hard slaps to my ass cheeks echo in my ears. I cry out, affirming how much I’m loving him owning me physically. The spanking continues for a few more whacks then he releases my legs. Bear rolls off me. I lie flat on my back, my dripping cock hovering over my abs. He flips me over onto my stomach and mounts me. I feel his cock at my hole.

Bear reaches under my chin. He roughly pulls my head back, forcing a finger inside my mouth. I suck on it as he fish hooks me. With his mouth at my ear, he growls, “Big guy mine.” He plows into me, hard and fast. The hairy hero knows he doesn’t have to be gentle with me. He goes in deep, bouncing on me. He drives with his hips. I lift mine up, pushing back against him to get fucked even harder. It drives him wild.

The primal side of the massive muscle beast is fully activated now. He plows into my ass, breeding me with full animal force. He lets go of my head and puts his hands on my back. Bear power fucks my ass with his thick cock. His pelvis slaps against my mountainous ass cheeks as he pounds me. I moan and whimper then start begging for more. His paw repeatedly swats my head. I almost cum.

Bear stops swatting my head. He moves his hand onto the back of my head pushing my face into the mattress. I scream into the mattress. I unleashed muffled cries, “YES! YES! YES!” The hairy hunk groans then finally erupts inside my ass, filling me with his cum. Bear finishes breeding me, slowing down as he drains his balls inside my ass.

The mountain of a man slides out. He flips me over. Seeing the sticky mess, with lines of pre-cum stretching from my cock to the bedspread, he laughs. His words are returning as he says, “You like my Bear meat, dontcha big guy.” I whimper and nod. He grabs my cock. I shudder. He pumps my shaft and in under a minute, I’m shooting. Ropes of cum hit my face and line my huge pecs and shoulders. Bear milks me dry. When he’s done, he falls on top of me.

Bear licks cum off my face, “Grrr. You taste good.”

I laugh. “Shower?”

We hit the showers, cleaning each other up. Bear fucks me again in the shower while I jerk out another load. When we’re done, the burly beast is hungry. He asks for a robe but I let him know naked is okay if he doesn’t mind that we might run into the boys. He laughs, “Bears should only wear clothes in cartoons, big guy. If I had my choice, I'd fight this way.” We head to the kitchen.

Bear says, “So, before I interrupted you, you were saying something about experiencing domination recently?” I just laugh as I put the snack down on the counter. We stand together, rubbing bodies as we eat. He says, “Seriously, is this what you want now?”

“Sometimes. I still want your ass, but I loved tonight. Can we just go with how we feel?”

“I’m good with that, because I still want this cock.” He grabs hold and strokes me a few times.

I feed my hungry muscle beast, “We might need to move this to Earth, though. Otherwise, we might end up in space. The walls and bed can only take so much.”

“I know just the place. I got a cabin. Side of a mountain. Built on solid rock. Nothing for miles. I’m naked all the time up -” Bear looks around, remembering where he is, “- down there.”

We roughly kiss. When he goes for my neck, I want to tell him I love it, but I blurt out, “I love you!” My eyes go wide and I pull back. “I’m sorry. It just came out. I meant -” Bear smothers my mouth again and wraps me up in his arms. I return the intensity.

Bear breaks the kiss, “Don’t apologize. I’m glad you said it. Even if it was accidental. Question is, do you mean it?” I nod, unsure how he’ll react. He grabs me behind the head, “You and me aren’t the kinda guys who say shit like that. Even when we should. I love you, too, big guy.” We kiss softly and, well, lovingly as I lean against the counter.

I'm not sure how long we make out when Adrian and Intrepid come in from their night out. They see us naked in our embrace and just wave as they sneak by. I ask how their night was, so they take that as an invite to come over. Bear is not shy at all, opening up and letting them see him in all his glory. Both boys take obvious looks, checking him out, while they tell us about their evening.

When they’re done, Intrepid jokes, “Now, I think we need to hear about your night.”

I smirk back, “Some other time.”

Bear and I head to my room as he agrees to spend the night. The hairy beast wraps me in his arms, my back pressed against his hairy torso, and his cock resting at my ass. I snuggle in, sleeping with someone else in my bed for the first time in my life.

It feels good.

Up next … Chapter 12: Invasion - Enter the Meat Locker! (1/23/2023)

4 comments:

  1. We have 5 chapters after this and it looks like Sentinel found love in Bear. It's so cute :)

    There are a few loose ends still though. It's too early for the fairytale ending for our protagonist. Wonder how things shape up with Trap Master, Intrepid, and maybe some other surprises?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, this is the end on the second story arc. 1-5 was the discovery part on the space station, 6-11 was Sentinel experiencing the world and getting settled in his life, and now, 12-16 takes a new turn again with more of a … well, I don’t want any spoilers. Let’s just say it’s a tonal shift.

      I’ve mentioned all the re-writes this went through (I mean major, major plot changes). It’s ended up a little meandering, but I actually like it. However, part of the reason this got so long is because of loose ends. I realized I introduced TWO specific things that I felt needed to be addressed. Hopefully, they’re the same loose ends you think need resolution. :)

      Delete
  2. Somehow you manage to make the roughest horniest fuck fest end on an "AWWW how sweet" note. You amaze me. This story is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I love that. Glad you're enjoying it.

      Character stuff usually drives the action in my stories. All my wrestling stories start with the beginning and ending, with the wrestling being written last. In this case, through all the multiple complete re-writes, I knew the Sentinel's journey and just had to navigate his evolution from detached to exploring to embracing his humanity. Sentinel reached a place where he can have hot sex and romantic love.

      Delete