Sunday, January 15, 2023

Heroes: Sentinel (Chapter 8/16)



Chapter 8: Negotiation

Location: Trap Master’s Lair. New City USA.


“Wrap it up, men!”

Just as the tension has reached its peak, Trap Master comes in and lets them know it’s time. The villain unknowingly saved the day. I relax. Thank god. They start to adjust Combat Kid’s rack to take him with them. I get worried about that, too. I don’t care what Intrepid says. I could stop this all right now. That’s when I hear the young Latino hero finally whisper, “Now!”

Suddenly, Intrepid leaps down from his rack. He’s looking for a fight. A couple of henchmen scream while four attack him. Combat Kid is loose, too, also on the attack. My distraction worked, enabling them to get free. The henchmen split five-on-one. Trap Master orders his henchmen to delay us. It’s a melee. The henchmen get their shots in, but now free to fight back, the boys are holding their own.

No one is looking at me, so I casually break links in the chains at my wrists. I sit up and do the same at my ankles. I get up and suddenly, two henchmen notice the large muscleman with broken chains hanging from his wrists and ankles behind them. They panic, even with 10-on-3 odds. I grab the biggest two and pull them away from the fight to help make the fastest work of this before the main villain escapes.

As I toy with Cross and Rack, trying not to be too powerful, I notice that Trap Master is just watching his men get pummeled. Wait. No he isn’t. That’s an advanced hologram. My energy powers enable me to see through the high-tech illusion. There. The real Trap Master slipping along the wall in the shadows. The guys don’t realize it. I can’t let him go and I don’t have time to explain, so I have to disobey orders.

I easily one-shot both of my henchmen and chase after the fleeing villain. Once out of sight, I rip off the shackles and speed up, using my enhanced senses to listen and smell for which way he went. I round the corner just in time to see another dozen Trap Masters running in different directions. It’s a nice trick but only one has a heartbeat and makes audible footsteps. I set off a dozen traps but I just power through them.

Now that I can move at my top speed, I close the gap quickly. When I enter the next room, a metal cage drops from the ceiling. I easily dodge it. The villain is about to hit a pad to open another door. I use a localized EMP to short circuit it from a distance. He bangs the pad in frustration, realizing he’s boxed in without knowing why. Enough is enough.

I command, “Stop running, Trap Master. It’s over.”

“Only for you, Meathead!” The villain taps his wrist. Suddenly, a trap door opens under me. I don’t drop, just hover. Sorry, Intrepid. I disobeyed again. The villain’s eyes go wide and he screams, “You can fly? Cheater!” I float forward. My 6’8” / 320-lbs of muscle scares him. He drops to the floor, curling into a ball. “I surrender! I surrender! Don’t hurt me!”

I calmly sit beside him as he cowers in the fetal position, “Relax, I’m not going to hurt you.”

Trap Master looks up at me cautiously, “You’re not? Why not? I’m a dangerous villain.”

I calmly explain, “The guys say you’re not too rough. Physically, at least. No guns. No killing. I appreciate that and I will return the favor. I’ll hold back.”

“They really say that?” I nod. He relaxes and opens up, sitting beside me like we’re friends now. “It’s nice to be appreciated. Especially by a big muscle hunk like you.” POOF! Trap Master shoots gas in my face from his sleeve. I sweep it away, unaffected. He cries out, “No fair! It worked earlier. How did you do it? Did you activate some kind of filter in your mask?”

I ignore him as he tries to examine my mask, instead asking, “Look, can I please have the diamonds? The other guys will be here any minute and I’d like to prove that I’m not a terrible hero. See, you were right. I am the one who triggered the original gas trap.” I add playfully, “Like a big old Meathead.” Trap Master giggles.

The villain asks, “What makes you think I have any diamonds?” I point at the massive platform heels on his boots. I heard the gems clinking when he was running but I don’t tell him that. He’s surprised, “Oh. You figured that out? Why are you not just taking them?”

“Like I said, I’d rather not get rough with you. But if we sit here long enough, one of the other guys probably will. So, it’s better for both of us if you just hand them over.”

“You’re a nice guy. Even if you are a cheater with your hovering and your secret gas mask.” He touches my arm, unleashing an electric shock. I ignore it. He says, “Damn you. Your suit has some kind of insulation?”

“Diamonds, please.”

Trap Master snaps off the heels then dumps out a velvet bag from each one. I check and there are diamonds inside. I thank him then tell him I’m also going to need to arrest him. “I know.” He pauses then says, “I’d like to play with you some more. I think you’ll be more of a challenge than I originally thought. There’s something special about you, Meathead.”

My cock strains in the metal cage. NOW I get why I’m wearing it. I would be sporting a boner right now. Huh. I tease, “I won’t be easy to capture.”

“I hope not.” Trap Master holds up his hands and waves them dramatically, “I’ll leave lots of clues. Just for you. Question is, how do I make sure only you can figure them out. Tell me something personal, Meathead. Something I can use for an unbreakable code.”

“I don’t think so. But I will send you an English to Lacution dictionary I made. They’re a ... secret society that I made up and I'm the only person on the whole planet who speaks their language. You can use that to communicate with me and only me. It’ll help you pass the time in prison.”

Trap Master smiles, “You made up a whole language for a secret society? How delightfully absurd.” I can't explain that it’s real, as that might give away too much. The villain whispers, “So, Meathead does have some brains.” He grips my bicep. I flex it for him. “You’re so powerful. I’m going to have to trap you in some special way.” He frowns, "None of the needles in my gloves are piercing your suit?"

Oh boy, he's got a ton of tricks. My cock wants to be free. I stay calm, “Here’s a deal. Stop stealing from other people and I will play your game.”

The villain thinks then replies, “But you’ll need some reason to hunt me down, so I have to steal something huge.” I don’t reply. He frowns, “All right. To have you helpless in my clutches, I will agree to not steal anything from anyone until you’re successfully captured. After that, all bets are off. Maybe I’ll even make you help me as my brainwashed henchman. Would you like that?”

Oh, fuck that’s hot. However, I simply say, “It’s a date. You could be out in three years with good behavior.”

Trap Master laughs, “Oh, silly Meathead, I’ll be out in three weeks. I can escape from anywhere. It’s the other side of being a master trap-builder. When I do get free, go to this website,” He pulls out a business card, “And I’ll post the clues there.”

I flip the thicker than average card, “Is there a tracking device in this?”

“Figured that out, did you? You are surprisingly clever. I love it.” The villain spins and puts his hands behind his back, “Okay, I’m ready. Arrest me and take me back to your little friends.”

I check my utility belt, asking, “Cuffs or zip-ties? I have both.”

“So gallant. Cuffs, please. As tight as they'll go. I’m sorry I nicknamed you Meathead.”

I laugh, “I like it. It’s cute and better than what Intrepid named me. I’ll hunt you down as Meathead when you’re released,” I whisper, “Or if you escape.”

I lift the villain up in my arms, cradling him, but he says, “No! No! No! Over your shoulder! Like a caveman!” I switch him to hang over my right shoulder with his head hanging down behind me. “OH MY GOD! LOOK! AT! YOUR! ASS! It’s HUGE! Do you know how perfect it is? And in these wet, six sizes too small tights … oh, put me down. I must feel it right now!”

I carry him out of the room kicking and screaming about my butt. As I enter the main warehouse, I see the henchmen down and tied up. I also hear Combat Kid talking about me to Intrepid, wondering how long he’s known me and if I was working with Trap Master all along. I get it. I activated the trap, almost got them beat up, and then disappeared with the villain during the fight. However, he also calls me Intrepid’s boyfriend and I worry he thinks I’m Adrian. They see me and stop. I march over to them, tossing the diamonds to Intrepid for confirmation that they’re real.

I gently set Trap Master down and he dramatically says, “You’ll pay for this humiliation, Meathead. I’m going to find you, capture you, and do unspeakable things to you!”

I kneel down and look him in the face, “Bring it on, little man. Meathead will be waiting to bring you down again.” The villain giggles and licks his lips. As I rise, I turn my butt to face the villain and he lets out a long sensual moan. I playfully flex my glutes and I think he might’ve cum based on the groan he lets out. Even Combat Kid and Intrepid have to turn to see what’s happening.

Focused back on the diamonds I recovered, Intrepid confirms these are the real rare diamonds and all of them are there. Success! We move away from the villain and his bound henchmen. Intrepid wants to know what happened and why Trap Master is so flirty with me, but I say, “I can explain, but first, I want to say something to Combat Kid.”

“What’s that?”

“I want to apologize. I know I kind of screwed up tonight. But what I really want to say is that I’m not his boyfriend. I’ve met him and I’m like four inches taller and a hundred pounds heavier. I’m just a bruiser named Beef Boy … or maybe Meathead now? Anyway, I don’t want another potential hero to get blamed or blacklisted from the Young Crusaders because of me.”

Combat Kid says, “Beef Boy? Meathead? Really?” I shrug. “Okay, look, I was pissed when you triggered the trap and took off but it worked out. You were stupid brave and tough as fuck with the goons. Plus, you caught Trap Master and got the diamonds back, so you’ve obviously got potential. Keep training, get a better name, and I bet you’ll make it as a hero one day.”

I just nod as Intrepid looks from me to Combat Kid and back again. I can’t see his face, so I don’t know if he’s mad, happy, or just laughing at Sentinel being told he might work out as a hero one day. I’m sure I’ll find out later tonight.

***** Location: Sentinel Station. High Orbit Over Earth. *****

Back on the station, I follow Intrepid to the bedroom he shares with my son. I strip down, returning all the gear. Standing naked in front of him, except for the locked cage, I ask how he’s feeling about everything. He says, “It was a good night. And you were more obedient than I thought you’d be. I know you wanted to take charge and save us.”

“I did. But I obeyed.”

“You did. Because you’re a good sub.”

I laugh, “Seriously?”

Intrepid, still fully clothed, moves in close. “Seriously.” He reaches under my balls and lifts my caged manhood, “This looks good on you. Beef Boy. Or do you prefer Meathead?”

“I’ll stick with Sentinel. Can you take it off now? I’m definitely going to need access tonight.”

The young hero says, “You said you’d be unconditionally obedient the whole night. It’s still night. And don’t you think there should be an extension as punishment for disobedience?”

“Disobedience that saved the day.”

“Disobedience that got us gassed and captured. And you still need to tell me what happened between you and Trap Master. He was definitely crushing on you and you seemed to enjoy it. Should I be worried?”

“What? No.” I’m so horned up that I could just break the cage off, but this is my son’s boyfriend. And a young man I like. Instead of taking command and potentially making this uncomfortable, I try a friendlier approach. “Please. Just take it off. You know the obedience was just during the mission.”

“Do I? How about … I’ll take it off early if you suck my cock.”

“What?”

“What what? With Adrian away, I could use the attention. You’ve stripped. You’ve ridden my finger. I shaved and caged you. Is this really such a crazy next step? Seems logical to me. It’s nothing you won’t enjoy. You’re desperately horny. I’ve got a great cock that you’ve been dying to see for a long time.”

My cock is swelling up and pressing into the metal. I hesitate.

Intrepid rubs my chest, “Get on your knees. Kiss my feet. Suck my dick. Swallow my load. You'll thank me. I guarantee it.”

Suddenly, the metal ring at the base of my cock and balls snaps. We both look down at the sound. The covering around my shaft splits, torn apart by the force of my engorged cock. We look at each other then down again. I reach down and peel off the fragments, freeing myself. I hand him the busted cage, “Sorry. I owe you a new one.”

With that distraction, I exit the room. I fly to my bedroom where I fall back against the wall. My whole body shakes, my mind filled with twin thoughts of being captured by Trap Master and being made to suck Intrepid’s cock. I pound out a massive load in seconds, coating the floor with ropes of cum that are immediately cleaned up by Nelly. Even after I stop pumping, I remain harder than steel. In the shower, I cum again.

I obviously have some things to think about.

Up next … Chapter 9: Confrontation - Sentinel vs. Dr. Daemon (1/17/2023)

No comments:

Post a Comment