Thursday, January 19, 2023

Heroes: Sentinel (Chapter 10/16)



Chapter 10: Submission

Location: Sentinel Station. High Orbit Over Earth.


Intrepid is interrogating me, “But the report says Daemon and his men claim they fired a cosmic energy weapon, knocked you down, and the henchmen shot you. Daemon swears he tied you up, molested you, and almost broke you.”

I sigh. I don’t really want to talk about this, but Intrepid has intercepted me. Information moves faster than I realized. Because of something he read on some villain dark web place about the Daemon incident involving me, my son’s boyfriend got worried and started looking into it. I’m sure he wanted to help but now, his detective skills are leading him in a direction I don’t want him to go. He’s asking annoying questions.

I play dumb, “There’s already a report?”

“Preliminary. It also claims this mysterious weapon is missing.”

“Sounds awfully convenient. Villains lie, you know. Especially Dr. Daemon. Unfortunately, he had a mental break. I wouldn't believe anything he says. And the henchmen missed almost everything. Unconscious. Possible concussions. They might have scrambled memories.” I try to change the subject, “Got big plans for Adrian’s return? Just a few shopping hours left.”

The young hero ignores my attempt, “This is serious. I told you, the news has already leaked to the SinisterNet. They’re talking about the fact that a weapon finally hurt you. They’re trying to source it. Several folks are claiming they invented it. I expect there’ll be a ton of research into cosmic energy ray guns over the next few years. Decades, maybe even.”

I shrug, “I can't explain the villainous mind.”

“Funny thing, though. You traverse space. You’ve experienced all sorts of ‘cosmic energy’. Never impacts you. No one else can go into space to collect cosmic energy. So, how could it even be harnessed as a weapon? What even is cosmic energy?”

“It does sound implausible. I told you, villains lie.”

Intrepid frowns, “Don’t play dumb. Not when we’re standing on a space station ... your space station ... with the most advanced technology in the world ... that you built ... singlehandedly. Captain Astro may have told you to play the flying brick and you can talk as 'normal' as you like, but we both know better. Show me some respect, please."

I sigh, "I do respect you. 100%. What do you want to know?"

"There’s no such thing as a ‘cosmic energy weapon’, is there? You took one of the alien weapons from your own arsenal and planted it for Daemon’s men to find. One of the ones you know can’t hurt you, but conveniently placed so they’d use it on you. You faked being impacted so you could, what, have a thrill? Feel powerless? Get fucked?”

I lean back in my chair, “You’re a very good detective, but you’re also believing a criminal’s statement over mine. No one else has suggested this. Not even the Assembly’s greatest detectives like Black Belt or The Truth. And Truth has post-cognitive powers.”

“You didn’t call the Truth for backup and it’s too late for him to use his powers now.”

I admit, “That’s true, but he doesn’t have to, because I’ve explained everything.”

“And your teammates don’t know what we’ve been doing up here. Or what happened with Trap Master. I do. I know that you decided to try out some domination on your own. With a villain who loves you. Wants you. You played a dangerous game. Pretending to be weak. Getting shot. Captured. Toyed with. What if something had gone wrong?”

I reply calmly, “I appreciate your concern, but you forget. I’ve been at this as long as you’ve been alive. I don’t need any lectures on how to do my job. Especially from someone who just allowed himself to be captured and molested by Trap Master’s henchmen.”

“Dr. Daemon is not Trap Master. They’re entirely different people and it was an entirely different situation.”

“Not from where I was tied up.”

“No good could come have from this. We’re talking about world-threatening weapons stash. Things that could kill thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of people.”

“And yet lots of good did come from it. Daemon is neutralized. Powerless. A sentient inter-dimensional entity is free in its home. The weapons are in safe hands. A dozen henchmen are in jail. And as a bonus, due to this crazy report, anti-hero weapons development is on a wild goose chase that keeps anyone from discovering anything actually useful against me. Or my son - your boyfriend."

“So, the end justifies the means?”

“Look, no matter what any report says, I was never in danger nor was anyone else.”

“After the Trap Master encounter, you decided to try being captured again. You allowed yourself to become a sex toy. For a psycho. For a sexual thrill. It's dangerous by definition.”

“There’s no evidence of that.” I pause. “Now, I have one question for you.” I ask cautiously, “What are you going to tell Adrian when he returns home tonight?”

Intrepid thinks. He sighs, “Nothing. Like you said, there’s no evidence and no one else even suspects something as crazy as you impulsively, stupidly, and selfishly using a confrontation where the world’s fate hangs in the balance to experiment with domination.”

Put like that, I suddenly feel shame. I know he sees it on my face. Intrepid crosses his arms across his chest, “I respect you so much, Sentinel. Despite being an all-powerful genius, you are really down-to-earth. You’ve welcomed me into your home. You inspire me. And you inspire your son. I loved that the first lesson I heard you tell boy was that good outcomes don't equal good decisions." Ouch, I did say that. "He wants to be just like you. Is this the example you want to set for him?” He waits for my next move.

“You don’t play fair.”

“I’m not playing. I’m worried about next time. I’m worried about you.”

I stand up, “You’re right. I acted impulsively. Stupidly. Selfishly. I was never in danger. I faked being weak. I let Daemon use me. I risked lives to play a game because I believed I could handle it. But I suppose that something could’ve gone wrong.” I breathe in deeply, “And I only did it because I’m horny. And I’m ashamed to admit this, but I enjoyed every minute of the experience.”

“That I believe.” The young hero’s head stays still but even with his goggles, I just know that he’s looking at my crotch. I can feel my cock tenting my gold bodysuit. It’s slightly painful. I still need release. I need the satisfaction that I was seeking. I just went to the wrong place. The Latino stud’s forceful verbal takedown has stirred something inside me.

I know what I need to do. Something I should’ve done the last time I had the chance.

“I promise that it won’t happen again.” I add, “Sir.”

I know what I said and so does he. The young hero slowly says, “Better not. Sentinel. Boy.”

I put my hands behind my back like Adrian does when he walks. I hold my head high and puff out my chest, “Yes, Sir.”

Intrepid pulls off his mask and goggles. He moves in. The younger hero puts his hands on either side of my face. He stares into my eyes, “I know you’re going through a lot of emotions. And I’m partially responsible for that.”

I shake my head, “No, Sir. I’m responsible for my behavior. My choices. I need to own them. And I need to learn from them.”

“I respect that. I also understand that it’s confusing and exciting to rejoin the human race. But if you ever feel submissive, you come to me before some crazed supervillain. You got it, Sentinel-boy?”

“Yes, Sir.”

We lock eyes. I’m still in need of release. I step back. I unfasten my cape, letting it fall to the floor. Next, my gloves come off. Intrepid does nothing but watch. No emotion of his face. Just watching. I drop my belt then pull off my boots. Down to my gold spandex bodysuit. My cock wants to tear through. I work my way out of it, sliding it off my powerful body.

Naked, I hang my head. I see my cock growing as I continue my submission. I breathe in deeply then I drop to my knees. He stands still, watching and waiting to see what I do next. I lean forward then kiss his black boots. I lovingly mouth the leather on his right boot then the left. I sit back on my heels, keeping my head hanging down.

The handsome young hero runs his gloved hand through my hair. He grips it tightly. I go loose, allowing him to take control. My shoulders sag and my arms hang limp. He sees and feels the change. With a tight grip, the young dom moves my head around, confirming my lack of resistance. Intrepid pulls my head back, forcing me to look up at him.

“Put that uniform back on and meet me in the living room, Sentinel-boy.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I’ve wondered since the day I met Intrepid how Adrian ever let a normal human own him. Sure, Carlos is an impressive young man and we’ve had our moments, but to earn my son’s willing subservience? Now, after offering myself to this same dom, I get it. I know why my son gave himself to this particular young man. And why I’m about to do the same.

Dressed as Sentinel again, I walk to the living room. To fly there feels like a challenge to him. I understand why he wants me in full costume. It’s a symbol of who I am. Obeying him while I’m naked or in Adrian’s costume is one thing, but as Sentinel, my heroic identity, is something else altogether. It’s how I gave myself to Daemon, so it’s the least I can do for him.

My cock throbs when I see him standing before me. I am feeling very submissive. I could dive down and kiss his feet again immediately. But I don’t. I approach, hands behind my back, head bowed. I stop a few feet short and wait for instructions. He says nothing. The wait is excruciating. I start to wonder if I should do something. Am I missing something?

“Knees, Sentinel-boy.” I drop. He approaches and runs his gloved fingers through my hair again. My bowed head is brought back to look into his eyes. “Good boy.”

I stare into his eyes, relaxing my body. He slides his black leather boot under my balls and bounces them on it. It feels good. Intrepid shifts his boot back. He moves it beside the obvious tenting outline of my cock as it stretches upward over my abs inside my gold bodysuit. I bite my bottom lip as the smooth leather slides on the spandex prison that holds my dick.

Intrepid shifts his boot and puts the sole on top of my cock. He presses down, crushing it against my body. I groan. He makes small circles on my leaking cock head, taunting me. My mouth is hanging open as he toys with me. The Latino hero is looking stern but his eyes dance. I can tell he’s enjoying this moment. Maybe not as much as me, but he’s definitely getting a thrill from having me on my knees like this. It makes me proud.

“Undress me, Sentinel-boy.”

Intrepid steps back. I drop to my hands and knees. I crawl around back of him. He validates my submissive approach, “Good boy.” With a nearly 7’ wingspan, even kneeling I can reach. I find the hidden zipper of his skintight black bodysuit. I slowly and carefully lower it. I slide my hands over his smooth strong traps and onto his round muscular shoulders, pushing the fabric aside. I work the black spandex off and down to the top of his biceps and across his chest.

I crawl back in front. I reach up and slowly unbuckle the belt on his left bicep. I carefully set it aside on the table. Next, I do his right bicep belt. I peel the bodysuit down to his elbows and abs. I remove the belts on his wrists and from around his waist. I slip his gloves off. All his gear is lying neatly on the table, treated with the ultimate respect that he deserves.

I can now work the tight suit off his arms and down his body. I get it to his thighs where I take off the final belts. I try not to stare at his packed pouch, but I take a glance. Intrepid says, “Sentinel-boy, you’re trying to be so focused on the task. You’ve earned a better look. You can stare at my package for five seconds.” I lift my eyes, taking in the bulging black spandex as he counts.

When time is up, I look away immediately. I crouch down to finish. “Kiss my boots before removing them, Sentinel-boy.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I lean down and give kiss the black leather again. He rewards me with a “Good boy”. I unzip them and pull them off carefully, placing them on the floor in front of the table. I finally get to removing his bodysuit, carefully working it over his heels. I fold the suit up and lie it in place. With that done, I turn on my knees to face him, looking down at his big brown feet.

After a long wait, he says, “You want to kiss them, don’t you, Sentinel-boy?”

There’s only one right answer, “Yes, Sir.”

“Do you think you deserve to?” I hesitate. Maybe that was wrong. It feels like a trap. Intrepid steps towards me, “Answer me, Sentinel-boy.” And now I’m in the trap. He uses my hair to lift my head. My face is right in front of his pouch. “What did I ask you to do?”

“Undress you, Sir.” I realize my mistake. I’m staring right at it. I blurt out, “Oh, fuck. You meant all the way and you’re still wearing your thong.” I quickly throw in a, “Sir.” I grit my teeth in frustration then ask, “May I finish the job now, Sir?”

“You may, Sentinel-boy. Then you may kiss my big beautiful feet.”

I reach up nervously. The thong. His cock and balls are inside it. I just assumed - which I should not do while I’m being a sub - that he didn’t mean naked. I stretch the waistband out then work the thong down his trimmed black pubes. I move past the base of his cock, revealing it slowly. It is thick and dark. I keep pulling until it’s free, trying not to look at it as I focus on getting the last bit of clothing off him. I take the same care with the small black thong as I did with the rest of his costume.

I slide back into place, keeping my eyes down. I lean down and kiss his feet. To make up for my mistake, I take extra time and add in some tongue. When I sit back, I keep my head bowed. He laughs, “Something wrong, boy?”

“No, Sir.”

“Go ahead. Worship my manhood with your eyes. You were never going to win a look, Sentinel-boy, but you’ve earned it by submitting to me.”

I raise my head, taking it all in. As I saw, Intrepid’s cock is thick and dark, nested over two a pair of plump balls. Smaller than my own but impressive nonetheless. And it’s not even completely hard, yet. The Latino hunk puts his hand under my chin and lifts my head so we’re looking at each other. He asks, “Do you want a taste, Sentinel-boy?”

This time, I’m sure I know the right answer. The honest answer. “Yes, Sir. Very much. I regret not doing it the last time you offered.”

Intrepid nods and I lean in. I engulf the young hero’s semi-hard cock, just enjoying the feeling of it in my mouth to start. I begin to slide back-and-forth, slurping on his shaft. I make noise to let him know that I’m enjoying the act of sucking him off. I engage my tongue, remembering what I love about blowjobs. I’m likely not very good at it, but his cock grows in my mouth, so I must be doing something right.

Maybe it’s just because he has Sentinel on his knees, moaning, submissive and impaled on his cock. He’s using Sentinel-boy quite often, to reinforce that I am Sentinel, his submissive.

I bring up my hand then lower it. Intrepid asks, “Why did you do that, boy?”

I slide off, “You offered a taste. I taste with my mouth, not my hand, Sir.”

“Clever. You’re going to be very literal from now on, aren’t you, boy?”

“Yes, Sir. I will try to do whatever you ask but only what you ask, Sir.”

Intrepid guides my head back onto his cock. He takes control, controlling my head as he drives his cock in all the way. I had gentle in my blowjob, but he’s going rougher and rougher, pounding his head down my throat. I put my hands behind me and lock fingers to avoid any temptation to touch his cock or my own. When he pulls out, I feel empty.

“On the sofa, Sentinel-boy.”

I crawl over, “Any particular position, Sir?” Intrepid waves his hand, signaling me to get on the bottom of the chaise section on my back with my ass hanging off. I do. He reaches under my boots and lifts my legs. Sir orders me to keep them up. He opens my bodysuit at the back to expose my ass. My hole. Intrepid jerks his cock as he looks down at his muscular Sentinel-boy.

Intrepid nods then moves in. He guides his rock hard cock to my hole as he puts one hand on the back of my dark red leather boot. I groan as he pushes his way inside me. I accept his cock, thanking him and calling him Sir. He puts his other hand on the back of my other boot. “Eyes on me, boy. I want you looking at me the whole time.”

I lock my eyes on his face and sculpted chest as he plunges inside me. He starts pumping his hips, sliding in and out, going deeper with each thrust as he goes until he’s all the in, his hips pressed against my ass. I whimper and moan, letting him know how much I enjoy having him inside me. Not that he needs encouragement, but Sir does seem to appreciate it.

I get fucked hard and long. The smaller Latino dom pounds me, knowing he can go as hard as he wants and I can take it. I like it rougher. I feel it more. We stare at each other. The front of my costume gets wet as I leak inside it. White pre-cum starts to show. The fucking keeps going. The stamina! My cock is ready to explode. I’m so horny, but I know not to cum before him.

Knowing and doing are two different things. I fight not to shoot my load but I start gasping. He sees it in my face. Sir is kind. He says, “Shoot your load, boy!”

I manage to say, “Thank you, Sir!” My whole body shakes as I erupt in my tights. They’re soaked as I unleash a full load. Folded up like this, it pools at my chest, spreading across my costume and seeping through. I’m a filthy mess by the time I’m done. Despite it all, I never took my eyes off him. Intrepid just kept breeding my hole. He grunts louder as I take all he’s got.

Sir finally slows as he explodes, filling my insides with his hot seed. I watch his face as he savors the experience of fucking the world’s mightiest hero. He slowly pumps inside me, emptying his last drops. I admire his pumped muscles, his arms, shoulders and chest all glistening with sweat. He slides out and steps back.

I roll forward, off the chaise and onto my knees before him. Technically, he didn’t say I could it, but I just wanted to be kneeling in front of him again. With my head bowed, staring at those sexy feet again, I say, “Thank you, Sir. Thank you for breeding me. Thank you for your cum.”

“Clean it.”

I crawl to him and engulf his cock fresh from my ass. I lick and suck him off until he’s clean. He gets hard as I do it. Intrepid grabs my head and face fucks me, unleashing a second impressive load, firing his cum down my throat. I swallow it all then clean him again. When he lets me off his cock, Sir says, “Good job, Sentinel-boy. That second load was impressive, even for me.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

Intrepid says, “Crawl behind me, boy. I need to clean up and you’re my loofah.”

I follow Intrepid to the shower. He orders me to wash him down. Still in costume with my ass exposed, I soap up my hands and caress his body, enjoying every moment of it. I feel so satisfied after this encounter with the young Latino hero. I’m smiling as I work. He asks me, “You seem happy. So, how did this compare to your time with Daemon?”

“There’s no comparison, Sir. You’re so much better. I will never submit to a villain again.”

“Good boy.”

When I get him thoroughly rinsed, Intrepid has one more order for me to obey. He makes me crawl back to my own quarters. I move at human speed, slowly crossing the station with my ass up and wiggling the whole way. I finally get there and immediately take a long leisurely shower. I pound out another load. As hot as it was being fucked by the Rouge Monde, I was telling the truth. Nothing compares to a real man. And Intrepid is definitely all man.

Adrian will be back in a few hours. Just wait until he finds out what Dad was up to.

Up next … Chapter 11: Action - Bear attack! (1/21/2023)


2 comments:

  1. Such a hot scene with Intrepid. I was hoping Sentinel would submit to him as an Dom and you made my fantasy come true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, the story was building to this. It really could have ended here and been pretty solid. Readers could assume Intrepid owned father and son, imagining life on the space station with Sir Intrepid, Adrian-boy and Sentinel-boy all living happily ever after.

      Delete