Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Heroes: Sentinel (Chapter 13/16)



Chapter 13: Manipulation

Location: Back of a Villain’s Truck.


Two henchmen drive the truck for a long time. I’m chained up in the back, watched by the other ten henchmen. They started out with energy rifles and gas guns aimed at me, but I’ve been careful to play sleepy muscleboy, so they’ve relaxed. Now, they’re chatting about working for Trap Master. The villain pays upfront, never abuses them, and while they occasionally get beat up, it’s a great gig. This is a repeat gig for most of them. The consensus is that Trap Master is the best boss.

One henchman wonders how far he’ll go with me. “I’d ride this muscle bitch all the way then back again. He’s a fucking beast. Just look at that ass.”

“There’s no way this Meathead guy doesn’t know he's got a great ass, either. Dude is shameless, flaunting those massive cakes. The costume’s fucking built to say, ‘hey, bitches, look at my amazing ass, come fuck me’. Yeah, I'll fuck you, hero. I'll make your dreams come true.”

The new "Rack", the cowardly bodybuilder who surrendered first, says, “That’s sweet, but look at the package, too. I bet Meathead’s hung like horse.”




“It’s a codpiece. You can’t tell from that.”

Rack disagrees, “Feet. Hands. You can tell. He’s packing. God, the things I’d let him do to me.” The others freak out at the idea of letting a hero be on top, but the bodybuilder says, “Hey, you wouldn’t bottom for this stud? He's so big and handsome. I sure would.”

“Shut up, rookie. We ain’t no bottom boys. At least not for heroes. No wonder you surrendered without a fight. You got all that muscle but no guts.”

Another one says, “I’d dress him up like Sentinel, and fuck his brains out.” The others go nuts at that, all agreeing, even my Bodybuilder Bottom Boy says he always wanted to be fucked by Sentinel. They go off on a tangent talking about the hottest heroes, with Sentinel being the top choice. Huh, I’m the number one fuck fantasy for henchmen. Who knew?

Another one says, “I did it with a Sentinel cosplayer one time, you know. It was hot but Meathead here is way bigger and has actual powers. Strong as fuck. Flying. Total bull. He’s like a bootleg Sentinel and the closest any of us will ever get to the real thing.”

New Rack aka 'Bodybuilder Bottom Boy' (as I will call him) asks, “You guys know Trap Master. You think he’ll strip him? You there’s any chance that he’ll let us play with him?”

They debate that and graphically discuss how they’ll use and abuse me. Trap Master went on ahead, leaving the dozen henchmen responsible for me. Two henchmen push me onto my stomach and fondle my body. They spend a ton of time with my ass. One roughly grabs my hair and slides a finger into my mouth. Another mounts me and starts dry humping while the others laugh.

My cock strains in my codpiece so I play dead and try to ignore them, focusing on how to save my son. I just need to know where he is then I’ll unleash all my Sentinel powers, if necessary. No games and no holding back anymore. Fortunately, we finally arrive wherever we are supposed to be, and they stop molesting my limp carcass.

As they move off, Bodybuilder Bottom Boy is left alone to watch me with a gas gun pointed at my face. Rack talks to me, “You sure are handsome. And a nice guy. Did I make a mistake, Mr. Meathead? No, you’ll be okay. Joey said Trap Master’s not crazy like the others. He’ll just play some games with you. I can get paid and ma off my back for not having a job. I hope I get to play with you." He gently caresses my cheek, "You are the most beautiful man I've ever seen.”

A minute later, two metal poles slide up my legs and back, under the chains. Four henchmen lift, two by my head and two at my boots. Suspended from the poles by chains, I’m carried down a ramp out of the truck and into a building. I can only look down, but at least they can’t see my eyes so I can look without giving away that I’m awake. I get stood up then seated on a chair as the poles are slid up and out.

Trap Master appears. He asks, “Any sign of life, men?”

“No, Trap Master.”

“Unchain him then leave us alone.” The henchmen freak out, but the boss is adamant. Once they’re gone, he says, “I’m betting you’re awake by now. Playing possum until you’re in the same place as the inferior muscleboy.” He sits on my lap, facing me. The villain opens my eyelids. I let him and keep my eyes open, “There’s my handsome muscle hero.”

I growl, “What’s stopping me from capturing you and just tearing this place apart to rescue … that other hero?”

“You’ll see.”

“So, nothing?”

Trap Master drapes his arms over my shoulders and leans forward, resting his forehead on mine. “It’s a real quandary, isn’t it? Maybe there’s nothing. Maybe there’s something.” The adorkable villain kisses me on the nose then slides back, “That’s why it’s an emotional trap. How confident are you? How much risk are you willing to take with another man’s life?”

“I know that you’d never kill anyone.”

“You think too bluntly. Of course, I won’t murder anyone. But he did fail to escape my trap, so he’s all mine until I decide to let him go. And if I can’t have you, that might be a very long time. He’s my backup beefcake, so to speak.”

“How long do you think you can milk this little game?”

“Milk? What a coincidental choice of words. I’ll explain it all, so you'll see why being my plaything is the only decision.” Trap Master kisses me on the lips then slides off my lap. I stand up as he backs away with a huge grin. “But first …”

The villain grabs my wrist. I let him lead me, playing along. “Stand on that pad. Hands up. Arms and legs out wide” I do. “Hover.” Again, I obey. “Don’t move. How long can you stay like that?”

“Until I get angry at your stalling. Now, show me where the other hero is.”

Two henchmen come in. One is my Bodybuilder Bottom Boy from the truck. “Boys, take off his boots and gloves.” Rack grabs a ladder and works off my gloves. The other unzips and slides off my boots. They toss them aside. “Now, the codpiece.” He looks at me, “I’m not going to be disappointed by Meathead's meat, am I?” I don’t think I react, but I must because he rubs his hands together, “Oh, that big, huh?”

They open my bodysuit at the crotch. BBB pushes past the other henchman to be the one to do the job. He eagerly reaches in and unsnaps the sides, pulling off the solid protective shell. “I KNEW IT! I TOLD THEM!” Rack pumps his fist and steps back to reveal a stuffed fabric thong that is stained with pre-cum. Rack puts the crotch cup over his mouth and nose, breathing in deeply. He smiles, “I think I’m in love. Please let me ride his cock, Sir.”

Trap Master moves in, “Step aside, Rack.” He whispers to BBB, “I’m excited, too.” The villain holds out his hands. He’s handed scissors which he uses to cut the thong off. My cock and balls flop free. Even flaccid, they’re big enough to earn a reaction. “A promising start. Okay, Rack, take a taste. Show me just how big Meathead can get.” BBB eagerly attaches himself to my dick.

As I’m sucked, Trap Master climbs the ladder. He attaches heavy chains to my wrists. The other henchmen, the one who isn’t sucking on my cock like a baby calf on an udder, does the same on my ankles. BBB is using his hands and mouth. Bound and helpless, I get hard on instinct. BBB is pulled off, resisting giving up my cock, his pants tenting. The three men stand in front of me.

“You definitely do not disappoint, Meathead.” Trap Master grabs hold of my erection, “Now, this is prime grade-A hero cock right here.” He weighs my balls in his hands, “And these jumbo meatballs? How much milking does it take to empty these bad boys? Let’s find out.”

I ask, “Where is he?”

Trap Master says, “You have a one-track mind, don’t you? I can use that in a henchman, but fine. Here.”

A choreographed wave and the wall becomes a screen. I see Adrian, naked except for a helmet over his head and the cock cage Intrepid has him wearing. He’s chained to a rack, spread-eagle and stretched out fully. He’s hooked up to wires with nodes all over his body - hands, armpits, nipples, abs, balls, inner legs, and feet. I look for clues but I see nothing I can use. It could be an entirely different location or just the work of a brilliant mind who knows that would give it away. No sign of other humans, either. If I saw one of these henchmen then I'd know he's here.

I’m getting angry and impatient, “What have you done? Where is he?”

“Silly, Meathead, I can’t tell you that. He’s here in spirit. And I’m there, thanks to remote controls that work globally.” I pull against the chains in anger then I see Adrian convulse as the rack stretches him another notch and his body is blasted with electricity. The villain commands, “STOP, YOU BEAUTIFUL FOOL!” I do. “Be patient You have to let me explain at my own pace.”

“Talk fast.”

“Don’t get rude now. You’re hooked up to a system that sends a signal that is relayed to his secret location. Any change in the pressure of those chains, and well, you see the results. Zappy-zappy. Stretchy-stretchy. As long as you’re a good boy, he’ll just lie there, drugged and peacefully watching HelmetVision. Sweet hypnotic videos designed to keep him calm and docile.”

I warn, “If anything happens to him, I will break your neck.” I look at the henchmen, “And yours, too.” BBB gulps in fear. The other henchman backs up three steps.

Trap Master says, “Nothing’s going to happen to him. You and me are going to play for the next 24 hours. As long as you play by my rules, Backup Beef as I like to call him will be set free once we’re done. And either you’ll choose to stay as my new henchman, or I’ll head back to prison. It’s simple.”

“And if I break your rules?”

“Ooh, well then Backup Beef suffers a lot of torture and becomes my permanent plaything, thanks to HelmetVision. He’s seeing nice, soothing things. But if you fight me, he will be tortured while seeing very bad things. Things that might warp a young, impressionable mind. Permanently. We’d both regret that, but games are only fun if there’s a chance of losing.”

Trap Master starts molesting my body. He steps up on a platform and kisses my lips as he runs a hand through my thick purple-streaked hair. He squeezes my granite-hard pec. I relax using the meditation techniques I’ve learned to soften my muscles. He kneads my giant chest and even tweaks my nipples. I grunt into his mouth as the villain has his way with me, knowing I can’t do anything else. For Adrian’s sake, I need to be his plaything.

The lean villain slithers down my hovering body like I’m a pole and he’s a stripper. He drops to his feet then slides my cock into his mouth. His arm goes up between my legs. As I’m sucked, I feel his finger parting my butt cheeks. He penetrates my hole. I groan. Trap Master slides his mouth off and withdraws his finger. He turns and walks off, “Prepare him!”

The henchmen work, attaching nodes to my body, with green wires running behind me. They slide a tube over my cock and red wires to the nodes on my balls. The milking Trap Master threatened. I could short all of this out, including Adrian’s system. If I knew where he was. I could unleash an EMP to knock out power for a city block or two, but he might be further away and who knows how the system would react. I can’t chance it.

Rack gets on a step ladder. I get a good look at him. Young, maybe 24? 5’7” / 200-lbs. Strong and solid. Definitely a bodybuilder. Harder physically than the rest, but softer emotionally. And he has a crush on me. I can use that. He attaches nodes to my temples. With him in my face, I whisper, “You’re so hot, stud.” He freezes. “I heard what you said in the van.” The henchman gulps. “How you want me to fuck you. You want to ride my cock? I can make that happen.”

The nervous henchman whispers back, “I can’t talk to you.”

“Or what about Sentinel? I know you want that. Help me and he’ll fuck your brains out, instead.”

“You know Sentinel? Yeah, right.”

“Where do you think I got these powers? I’m not a bootleg Sentinel. I’m his son. Save me and he’ll be very, very grateful.” I lick my lips. I see that I have his attention, but he’s scared. Henchmen are a cowardly lot and this one, he’s terrified. But he’s weak and that’s what I need. An agent on my side. “Fucked by Sentinel. Imagine it.”

Rack makes an ecstatic face then shakes his head, “I can’t free you. I don’t have the controls.”

“You don’t have to. Just do one thing.”

BBB is curious, “What?”

“Tell me where Backup Beef is. Is he here?”

Another two henchmen walk in. BBB backs off and climbs down the ladder. They talk. Syringes. They’re going to try to drug me. I hear a noise above me. A helmet like the one on Adrian is hanging over my head. I see. Hypnosis. Mind control. Brainwashing. The trap has me basically paralyzed physically, meaning I’m wide open for mental torture.

Luckily, Rack is tasked with administering the drug. He climbs up the ladder again, giving me another shot at turning him into an ally. As he presses on the bulging vein in my arm, I whisper, “That won’t work. Tell them you need to do my neck.” The craven coward’s hand shakes as he presses the needle against my flesh. I repeat. “Neck.”

Bodybuilder Bottom Boy calls back, “It’s not going. I’m going to try his neck.”

The nervous accomplice climbs higher on the ladder. His chest shields my face. “Squirt it in my mouth.” He hesitates as he feels my neck. “Do it!” I add, “Boy.” That gets his attention. He leans to block any views and fires it inside my mouth. I swallow. “Good boy. You’re getting closer to the fuck of your life. Now, where is Backup Beef?”

“I don’t know. You’re going to get me in trouble.”

“HEY! WHAT’S GOING ON UP THERE?”

BBB blurts out, “Sorry, I was just mocking this pathetic musclebound idiot. I spit in his mouth.” The other henchmen laugh and cheer. “He’s got really tough skin. It’s hard to find exactly the right spot.” He holds up the empty syringe triumphantly, “But I got it! This bitch is ready!” The henchmen cheer again. He whispers, “You can really do what you offered? Sentinel?”

“I really can, and I will. You have my word as a hero.”

The helmet lowers. Rack guides it onto my head without confirming whether he’ll help me or not. I feel like he wants to. His reluctance suggests that Adrian isn't here. Or if he is, BBB hasn't seen him. Either way, I have to continue to play along.

I feel electric impulses on my body. I relax and let them work, knowing I need to sell my helplessness. If nothing affects me, they'll call it off and escape. With my son. My balls tingle. The video inside the helmet begins. I hear Trap Master’s voice as he soothing talks to me. I’ve got to think of a plan to escape, but it’s hard with having to concentrate on hovering, not moving, and the sensorial assault.

Without knowing the real reason why, Trap Master has managed to put me in an inescapable emotional trap.

Up next … Chapter 14: Indoctrination - Meathead’s wild ride! (1/27/2023)

Image:
Rack: Artist: Me!; background: Google "warehouse"

No comments:

Post a Comment