Thursday, January 5, 2023

Heroes: Sentinel (Chapter 3/16)



Chapter 3: Humiliation

Location: Sentinel Station. High Orbit Over New City USA.


“I just want to know what happened.”

Adrian hesitates. Intrepid says, “Tell us, boy. I only know the end. I want to hear more, too.”

My son breathes in deeply then exhales slowly. He nods then starts his story. “Okay. So, I found out I was the son of Sentinel at 14. I was the biggest guy in school. Super-strong. Pretty much changed everything. But I accepted that my favorite superhero was actually my father. And I had some of his powers. I knew pretty much right then that I wanted to be a superhero like you."

"You and my parents said 'no' to me fighting crime until I turned 18. Waiting was painful. It seemed so far away. But I started messing around with identities. Doodling names and costumes. I was obsessed, but I had to hide it. Right before I turned 18, I approached the Young Crusaders. Being Sentinel’s son got me an interview and a tryout. I went as Kid Sentinel in a version of your costume."

"It didn't go great. I had the power, but ...”

Intrepid says to me, “I told him that he wasn’t ready, but with some training, he could be great. That's how our relationship started. I promised to work with him when he turned 18 and he took me up on the offer.”

“Yes, Sir, I did. And I pushed to move up here and learn from you, dad. I realized that I have a lot to learn, but between you both, I was learning so much, so fast. And I'm strong and indestructible. I'd already been waiting for so long. I was impatient. I figured I could handle small stuff while I worked on getting better. I mean, how hard is it to handle muggers? So, I started quietly patrolling downtown New City.”

I confirm, “So, neither of us knew this, right? Bear only told me last night.”

Intrepid answers, “I swear that I acted to stop him as soon as I figured it out. That’s why I went searching for him last night and luckily, I found him.”

Adrian says, “Dad, Sir, I hid it from both of you, because I knew you wouldn't approve. I wanted to show you some success and become this big hero then reveal myself, so you'd realize I was ready. But I'm not. I get it. I’ve learned my lesson. Do I really need to -”

Intrepid and I reply in unison, “Yes.”

“Fine. I couldn't be Kid Sentinel. I chose Samson because I have the hair and super-strength for it. The costume was easy. A black rinse, white toga, briefs, and mask with a gold belt, sandals, and bracelets. All off the internet for not a ton of cash. And I loved being out there from the minute I started. Of course, nothing happened. I was always too late, but I worked on it and finally found some action."

"I was careful not to be too public, but people noticed me and they loved my look. I felt powerful and sexy as I patrolled the area. Police scanner. Motorcycle. Once it got going, I had something almost every night. Small time stuff, of course, but I did a good job. I got noticed a little more. Set up a social handle for myself. I knew you'd never see it, dad and I figured you weren't looking, Sir.”

“One of the people who did notice me was Dr. Cameron Leon from a local community safety organization. He posted stuff, using me as an example, questioning why young heroes save money, art, and jewels instead of people. Why does every new hero protect downtown instead of the neighborhoods where folks actually need the help? He called me out specifically for not making a real difference.”

“I thought that was fair. I grew up in privilege and didn’t really know the issues. But maybe that was the place for me. I'm bulletproof, after all. I reached out and we agreed to meet to discuss his issues. He suggested the time and place. The place was the roof of the ten-story tenement. It looked abandoned, but you couldn't tell in that part of town. Could have been a flophouse. Could have been something worse.”

“I went in through the front door. It was unlocked. I went to the roof. As I stood there, the wind howled around my body, lifting my white skirt to reveal my small white briefs. I suddenly felt really self-conscious, with my bulge and butt hanging out. Parading around in my bright outfit in a rough neighborhood, full of crime, poverty and despair. I was nearly naked and I figured that the people here must’ve thought I was a clown.”

“I looked around and listened. The wind brought up sounds like kids playing in the nearby park. people shopping. I saw beautiful old buildings and people living their lives. They all deserved my attention. I didn't really know what I could do, but Dr. Leon was right. Samson shouldn't be a hero for the rich and powerful. In all of New City, this is where Samson could really make a real difference in peoples' lives.”

“Dr. Leon was also right about this building. It was a perfect place for me to survey this area. I peered over the edge of the roof, but things were still quiet. It was okay, I knew I'd be early. Most of the trouble happened after midnight. But since I'd never spent any time there, I wanted to get familiar with the neighborhood before I started dealing with drive-bys, fights and robberies.”

“I waited. Dr. Leon said he'd meet me up there and give me a 101 on the area. I heard the door to the stairwell open. An older black man in a wheelchair emerged. He rolled to a spot then beckoned me forward. I came to him. We shook hands and he thanked me for coming. We talked for a few minutes. He appreciated me making the effort and taking him seriously.”

“Suddenly, four men in tight black turtlenecks, pants, belts and boots burst onto the roof. I don't even know where they came from. They had domino masks around their eyes to hide their identities. They all had metal billy clubs. They attacked me. I deflected the blows. They were good. Like ninja good. I fought back, my invulnerability handling the blows. I got lucky and knocked one out cold. The others backed off.”

“Feeling confident, I moved in but one of them pointed at me with his club. Electricity shot out. That slowed me down. They all shot me. It hurt. I dropped to my knees. Dr. Leon yelled at me to get up. They moved in for the kill. I got pummeled but I managed to stand up. As one swung his club, I ripped it out of his hand. I was armed and they backed off. They circled me. I didn't know it then but they were maneuvering me into a specific spot for their next attack.”

“I started to talk, but suddenly, the roof under me gave way. I fell down ten feet into a large bowl shape. It was coated with a clear slick substance. The olive oil. I slipped, ending up sitting in a shallow pool of the stuff as I oriented myself. I couldn't get any kind of grip, just struggling, slipping and sliding. I worried about poor Dr. Leon up there alone. The more I tried to escape, the messier I got. Without any friction, I couldn't get grounded.”

“From the edge, Leon asked if I was okay. I assured him that I was, but asked about him. He said the men took off. I warned him not to get too close. The old man disappeared then came back. I warned him again about the danger but he ignored me. He crawled forward to the edge and said, ‘I’ve got the hose, but it’s not long enough to get down to you.’”

“Leon rolled the hose to the edge and it hung there out of reach. I could’ve jumped easily but I couldn’t stand. I asked if he saw any rope, but he didn’t. He said, ‘I can use your toga!’”

“I hesitated, but realized he was right. It was just long enough to make up the difference. I stripped it off, leaving myself in just my mask, sandals, bracelets, and my tiny under briefs. The oil made me white briefs see-through and clingy to my junk like a second skin, but I couldn't worry about that. I'd have to find a way home, but my first priority was getting out of whatever the crazy oil basin was.”

“I stripped my toga off, balled it up, then tossed it up to Leon to attach to the hose. I managed to get on my knees then a careful crouch so I could reach higher. The white fabric could hang down so I could grab hold. When he had it, I swore I heard him say, ‘a souvenir, boys’ as he moved out of sight. I realized I’d made a big mistake but it was too late. I heard laughter just as the bottom of the bowl gave way.”

“I fell down a narrow tube, feet-first. I tried to spread out to stop myself but the tube quickly narrowed to be not much bigger than my body. It was like a wild water slide. I kept trying to slow my fall, but the walls were too slick with the same oil that covered my body. I plummeted ten stories and there was nothing I could do to stop my fall.”

“Even though the slide was curvy, I was going at a good clip. I landed hard. My invulnerability protected me, but my feet plunged into the floor. It was soft, like wet concrete, but a lot stronger. The goop rose just above my ankles, filling in between my toes. It held my legs in place. I struggled in the confining metal tube. I couldn't even raise my arms. I had to really twist and shimmy them up between my body and the slick walls.”

“I was still confused. What just happened? Did I break through some kind of rusted access panel? I called for help. The tube was too small for me to jump and I was now ankle-deep in this wet cement. Leon didn't respond, but something slid down, landing on my head. There was dim lighting in the tube, even though there shouldn’t have been.”

“I had to gyrate and twist to grab what was on my head and bring it in front of my face. I could see it was a mask. It had features. Oh fuck, it was a mask of his face. Suddenly, a screen in the tube clicked on right in front of my face, the light momentarily blinding me before I could adjust.”

“A man with a silver featureless full-face mask appeared before me. He said, ‘Hello, Samson. I am Chameleon.’ Oh crap. Dr. Cam Leon. Chameleon. I felt like an idiot. ‘And you have fallen, quite literally, into your first new hero initiation test, designed specifically for you based on your performance so far. Strength. Durability. But what levels and what else can you do? Not fly, so that’s a learning. And some vulnerability to electricity.’”

“That was all I needed to hear. I started to push on the tube with my forearms. It was reinforced steel, but maybe I could break it. As I pushed, Chameleon nodded, ‘Yes. Ooh, look at these readings. You are a strong one.’”

“I stopped, not wanting to give him information. I asked, ‘What the fuck is going on? Who the fuck are you?’”

“He sighed. ‘Below average intelligence. Noted. All right, I'll speak slower. I am Chameleon. This is your new hero initiation test. If we're going to get this done, you really must learn to listen.’”

“I was getting angry and frustrated. I asked, ‘Why are you doing this?’”

“Chameleon proudly answered, ‘Good question, my hunky young hero. You see, men like you pop up. Muscular. Handsome. Noble. Everything villains hate. You start messing up carefully crafted plans. In order to level the playing field, we need information on you powerful young boys. But who can provide accurate data? Me, that’s who.’”

My son says, “So that’s it. I eventually escaped and Intrepid found me and helped me get here.”

I shake my head, “No, there’s more. I want to hear it all.”

“But it’s humiliating.”

“Keep talking.”

Adrian says, “Fine. Well, he wasn't satisfied with taking my toga. A claw grabbed my briefs from behind. I couldn't see or move enough to stop it. It pulled them down and then they were sliced. I was naked except for my sandals and bracelets. Chameleon taunted me, 'Getting some very nice measurements. Height. Weight. Cock, balls and butt size all well above average. Impressive. Who needs brains when you're built like you?'"

"As I stood there, naked, greased up, and trapped, I didn't know what to do. If I fought the trap, I’d be giving him information about me. If I didn’t, I’d eventually die. I tried to think of what I could do that would give him the absolute least amount of information. Minutes passed by as I stood naked in the tube. I though, the best action was no action. Maybe I could outlast him. After all, he wouldn’t keep watching me for hours and maybe I could hold out that long.”

“With my plan established, I stopped fighting. He was ready for that. The video screen flickered with images of my naked body from different angles. There were small fiber optic cameras built into the tube. The cameras captured everything. Now, there was a humiliation angle to the test.”

“I stood there, paralyzed by my choices. Meanwhile, my cock was growing while I was trapped. I hate to say this, but it made me excited. I didn’t feel like I was in life-threatening danger, but I was helpless. I was forced to watch myself be helpless. I started to leaked pre-cum. The screen paused on my throbbing cock. I got really, really worried this was being filmed, which only made my cock harder.”

“Chameleon’s voice said, ‘So, our new muscleboy hero is a kinky little bodybuilder bitch who likes being trapped. Interesting. You’ll be a favorite when I broadcast on the SinisterNet.’ That should have terrified me, but it did the opposite. It made my cock jump. He taunted me, ‘If you shoot your load, I can guarantee you that you’ll get to experience this all the time. No one will ever want to kill you, just play with you forever. Or for as long as you stay young and pretty.’”

“I tried to resist but he kept talking at me. Filling my head with lurid visuals of what villains would do to me once they captured me. How they’d dominate me. Humiliate me. The air smelled sweet and I got worried I was being gassed. I closed my eyes so I wouldn’t have to see my cock pulsating on the screen. I could feel my balls contracting. As long as I didn’t touch my cock, I would be fine. Then I felt it. Something behind me.”

“A slick hard phallic object parted my ass cheeks. I pushed my hips forward until my cock was sliding up the greased up wall. The dildo kept coming. I clenched my cheeks but it still found my hole. It penetrated me. Once past my clenched cheeks, it grew thicker. I moaned. It started pumping back and forth like a piston. The dildo fucked my ass. The motion had my cock rubbing on the wall.”

“It was a vicious circle. If I backed up to get my cock off the wall, I’d fuck myself on the dildo. If I didn’t, I’d get jacked off pretty fast. It didn’t matter, because I was doomed no matter what. Chameleon talked about my junk and ass, mocking me. Calling me a bitch. How he was cunting my pussy and I was loving it. Telling me how I'd be some villain's puppy boy. He wouldn't shut up.”

“I let out a loud moan and exploded, shooting my cum all over. I was fucked until I was dry and soft. The dildo retracted and I collapsed against the wall. Chameleon laughed at me, thanking me for playing. My cock powered up and he announced, ‘Round two so soon? You really will be everyone’s favorite new muscle bitch hero.’ I felt the dildo again and saw another one coming at my mouth.”

“I couldn’t go through it again, so I pushed as hard as I could against the tube walls. I managed to break them. I tore my feet out of the goopy floor and crawled, naked, drained, and greased along the floor. I managed to stand up, my feet still sticking to the floor with every step. I realized that I was on the main floor of the building, facing a busy street. I was in a fog. Mentally, I mean. I had to fight to focus.”

“I looked around for something to cover up with, but there was nothing. I looked for a back entrance, but if there was one, it was bricked up. The front door was the only way. I wanted to run, but I was slowed by the goop on my feet. There was nothing else to do. I felt weirdly panicky and confused. I almost went outside naked. Fortunately, Intrepid found me. He gave me his shirt to cover me up and we made it to the shuttle where we made it back here.”

Adrian finishes, “When Chameleon uploads everything onto the SinisterNet, Samson will be a joke but also a target. I wouldn’t be able to be Samson or anything like him ever again, even if I wanted to. It will be too dangerous. But I learned my lesson. I’m just training until my dad and my Sir say it’s okay.”

Intrepid says, “Good, boy. Once you’re ready, and you will be soon, you can get your field experience with one of us.”

“Exactly. I'm so happy you're safe, son.” I growl, “This Chameleon needs to be dealt with, though. I’ll alert the Assembly that there’s a villain testing young heroes. You escaped but the next hero might not be so lucky.”

To be continued … Chapter 4: Meditation - Sentinel and Intrepid bond (1/7/2023)

8 comments:

  1. Poor Samson (NOT). Too bad that video hasn't made the net yet. 😜 I love that you show that even heroes need to learn and don't start out all powerful and knowing. Hope to learn more about the Intrepid -Samson relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sympathy for the boy? Adrian had quite a traumatic experience and he’s such a sweet kid.

      Hopefully this isn’t a spoiler, but I’m happy you’re interested in the Samson-Intrepid relationship, because it is the foundation for the rest of the series.

      Delete
    2. Just to be clear, I’m joking. I don’t expect any sympathy for Adrian. More likely, guys wanted him to endure more for longer. :)

      Delete
  2. I have a little sympathy for Adrian. He just wants to be like his dad, but superhero fans can't help but enjoying them suffer.

    Adrian himself said that he couldn't help but get aroused, so maybe Intrepid and Adrian have a new roleplay scenario to enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. I was kidding with Mangler. Everyone, including me, likes to see the cute muscle-heroes suffer.

      Delete
  3. I'm torn! On one hand, Adrian is such a sweetie who didn't deserve it but on the other hand, it was really hot so...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I’m not torn at all on a sexy, naive, novice hero making a mistake that leads to him getting captured, stripped, and mentally and erotically tortured. ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh, I was mostly kidding. I should have put a :) at the end.

      I guess I felt a tiny bit bad since that's a lot for a rookie hero but that's it. Sometimes studs like Adrian and your other characters have to suffer so we can enjoy it. ;)

      Delete