Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Heroes: Sentinel (Chapter 6/16)



Chapter 6: Collaboration

Location: Sentinel Station. High Orbit Over Earth.


“So, going out tonight?”

As I put dinner on the table, Intrepid appears fully dressed for superhero action, just missing a mask. He’s in a head-to-toe in a black bodysuit that is tight like spandex but stronger than Kevlar, an invention by his teammate Battleforce. He’s got black leather knee-high boots and elbow-high gloves, and utility belts on the thighs, waist, wrists and biceps holding his weapons and other gear. The only color is a pink “i” with the stem on the front of his tights and the circle on his belt buckle.

The young hero nods, “Combat Kid and me are on a stakeout.”

“Oh.” I hesitate but ask, “Mind if I tag along?” I see the reaction. “Now who doesn’t have a poker face. Understood. I’ll just hang out here.”

“It’s not that I wouldn’t appreciate your help. It’s just that this is street level stuff.”

“I can be street level.” The young hero snorts. I fire back, “I can help. The Assembly doesn’t need me tonight and I’ve never interacted with any of the Young Crusaders before. It’ll be fun.”

“Fun? We’ve got a lead on Dr. Trapper Masterson, aka Trap Master. We’re going after him and his gang to recover a collection of priceless, one-of-a-kind diamonds before he can sell them. No offense, but one look at you floating around in gold spandex and he’ll go underground before we can catch him. Trap Master always has a dozen exit routes planned in any lair he uses.”

I tilt my head, “Robbery detail? Isn’t that what the police do? Why not just tell them?”

Intrepid sighs. He puts his left hand on the table, “There’s the police and what they can handle.” He raises his right arm as high as he can, “Then there’s the planet-threatening, natural disaster, mega-supervillain stuff Sentinel and The Assembly deal with. The stuff in the middle? That’s the Young Crusaders’ sweet spot. Combat Kid and me lean towards the lower part, while the super powered guys can go higher. Now, in this case, the only thing worse than working with a flying 6’8” muscleman in shiny gold tights would be squads of sirens and police officers.”

I say, “Because Trap Master will escape with the diamonds before they even get close.”

“Exactly. Plus, he boobytraps everything, so it requires stealth and patience. You can’t just crash in and apprehend him. Trust me. We’ve tried, failed, and learned. That’s why it’s me and Combat Kid on point and not Battleforce or Flyboy. He’s eluded capture for years. But this time, we’ve found him and we’ll get him. As long as we don’t screw it up.”

I nod, but I’m not giving up yet, “Would you let Adrian come along?”

“That’s different.”

“Why? I’m considerably more powerful. I can certainly fill whatever role he’d play.”

“He wears black and obeys me unconditionally.”

“I can do both those things.”

Intrepid sits back with a cocky smirk, “Really?”

“Really. I can borrow his costume. It’ll stretch, right?”

“Sure, you can probably squeeze into his costume. It’ll be a tight fit, but that’s the easy one. You need to prove to me that you can obey me unconditionally for a whole night. Before we’re in the field.”

I ask, “Is this going to be some kind of Young Crusaders’ hazing ritual?”

“No, I will not make you do anything I wouldn’t make Adrian do.”

I tease, “That doesn’t narrow it down much, does it?” He smirks. I say, “I wasn’t always a leader in the Assembly. I know how to take orders in the field. You can count on Sentinel.”

“This is street-level. You’re not Sentinel. No flying. No energy beams. No charging in. No posing in front of guns with your hands on your hips and chest puffed out. You’re just a new bruiser who I’m training. Actually, if Combat Kid asks, your name is … Beef Boy. I don’t feel like explaining to him why Sentinel is slumming with us.”

I open my mouth to ask ‘why’ and tell him ‘Beef Boy’ is a terrible name but realize this is a trap. He said unconditional and I’m already questioning his orders. Instead, I reply, “Beef Boy reporting for duty. What else?”

Intrepid’s eyes narrow, surprised I passed the first test. He nods. “We lead. You follow. If we tell you to wait outside, you wait outside. You’re just backup. You don’t speak. You don’t offer theories. You don’t try to save us if it looks like we’re in trouble. You handle henchmen and clean up.”

“Henchmen. Clean up. Got it. How strong are they? What powers do they have?”

“Normal strength. No powers.” 

“Wait, what? None? Not even a little, like maybe Gang Green level strength?”

“Okay. Let's move past you basically calling one of the Young Crusaders most dangerous enemies - a team of vicious super-strong musclepunks - a minimal threat." Oops. "Tonight is going to be 8-12 normal human men.” I make a face. I could do so much more but I hold my tongue. He points at me, “You and Adrian spar. You and I spar. I know you can hold back. Another order - don’t punch anyone’s head in.”

“I won’t. I've fought normal humans before. I mean, usually the fight lasts one punch, but I've never killed anyone in my life. I won't start tonight." I smile, "And I am not challenging you or questioning you, but just know that my son will hate me forever if I let you get killed because you ordered me not to save you. So, I will obey, but do me a favor and please don’t die.”

“We won’t die. Trap Master doesn’t kill anyone. Ever. He doesn’t even allow his men to use guns with bullets. Just blasters that can knock you out. Well, knock us out, not you. He’s a thief with a torture fetish.” My eyebrows go up. Intrepid explains, “He likes to build elaborate traps and capture us. Combat Kid is his favorite hero to tie up and toy with because he’s hot and has a strong healing factor. But once he’s tortured him for a while, he always leaves him alone long enough to escape the trap. Unfortunately, by that point, Trap Master has disappeared with his prize.”

My cock involuntarily swells and shifts under the table, but I ignore it. We head to the gym and Intrepid puts me through my paces, testing my ability to instinctively obey field orders, understand his hand signals, and suppress my powers. I pass, so he tells me more about the mission. It’s a different world but I’m really excited to experience it. I don’t care what he thinks, this street-level stuff does sound like fun to me, as does this villain Trap Master. I even get hard during training, which catches Intrepid's eye.

After testing, Intrepid brings out my son’s costume to the living room. He also has a shaver. I run my hand through my hair, “I thought you said no hazing.”

“This? No, this is for your pubes.” I barely hold back a question. “You’re getting really good at being obedient. I like it, Beef Boy. I saw your reaction when I was explaining Trap Master.” He holds up a metal tube and ring, and a tiny lock. I tilt my head, trying to understand what it is. The young hero explains, “It’s a chastity cage for your junk. Some of Trap Master’s traps are, well, exciting, and you get easily excited. It will keep you from doing so at the wrong time. It works on Adrian and it'll work on you. I think.”

I nod. In his skimpy shorts, I have noticed how smooth my son is down there. And I have seen the strange outline, but assumed it was some kind of new cup. Even though I don’t think I need to wear this cage, I don’t push it. My reaction here is different than my reaction in the field. But I just accept that this is part of being a good soldier. Maybe I just face the wrong kinds of villains. Sexy traps and no killing sound like a nice change. The young hero sits on the sofa and I strip down naked.

“Come.” I step forward. He activates the trimmer and starts clearing out my trimmed bush. At least I’m invulnerable so no worry about cuts. As he works, the Latino hero says, “Trust me, you do not want any hairs getting caught in your cage. Even if you are the Earth’s most powerful man.” I get hard. He fondles my balls as he removes the last bits of crotch hair.

When he’s done, I look down in disbelief. The automatic vacuum scurries between my legs and around my feet. But it’s not that. It’s being hairless down there. I trim to be smooth in my gold suit but shaved is very different. I went through puberty early, so I haven’t been this smooth down there since I was 11 years old. It’s not bad, just … different. Very, very … different.

Intrepid runs his hand over my freshly cleared pelvis and bare balls. Now that gets me excited. He asks, “How do you feel? As if I can't see for myself.”

“Ha ha. Honestly, I feel like a boy.” I see his smirk then realize what I said in his context, so I quickly add, “Not like a boy like you mean boy. I meant young. I mean, that hair has been there since I was 11. It was a big sign of being a man.”

“Uh huh, it was.” Intrepid appraises my hard-on. “We’ll need for that to go down before I can lock you up.” I turn on the news. It distracts me and calms me down. Before I know it, Intrepid fits my cock and balls through the ring then fits the cage over my penis. He locks it on and I moan a little. I grab my caged manhood in my hand, lifting it up.

I look down, “Wow. And Adrian wears this?”

“All the time, actually. Unless I choose to let him out of it.” I feel a twitch in my cock and I wince as it meets resistance. The young hero smiles. “You can still back out.”

I’ve gone this far. I confirm, “Nope. I’m good. Beef Boy will make you proud.”

I grab the black suit from the sofa. I pull on a thong with codpiece in front that hides the cage. Next is a full black bodysuit and separate head mask with one-way eye covers, allowing me to see out and no one to even guess my eye color or shape. The suit is tight but it does successfully stretch over my bigger body. I get one belt at the waist with pouches that only contain restraining devices. Luckily, I own one pair of black sneakers (my feet are too big for the boots), and then I finish with short gloves.

Intrepid pulls on a full face mask and goggles. When I ask, he explains, "Trap Master uses all sorts of tricks and traps. My usual mask just won't cut it. All three of us will be in full face masks."

"Got it."

I look at myself in the mirror as I stretch and twist, making sure the suit won’t tear. My nipples are threatening to pierce the fabric and every contour of my body is visible. The bodysuit is so tight that it looks painted on, but the seams are holding together. I turn to see it riding up in back, parting my ass cheeks. The way it lifts and separates is actually kind of cool, although perhaps a little indecent.

Intrepid spanks my butt. SMACK! “Stop admiring yourself, Beef Boy. It’s time to go.”

***** Location: Trap Master’s Lair. Queenston USA. *****

I’m the last one to climb up through the grate into the dark hallway. Combat Kid questioned if I’d even fit, but I did. Easy for him to do, since he’s even smaller than Intrepid. Just 5’6”/140-lbs. However, I’ve heard that he’s one of the toughest Young Crusaders. An amazing fighter, skilled in dozens of fighting styles, and in human anatomy. He has an advanced healing factor that makes him remarkably durable.

Combat Kid is a young (19) Black stud. Like Intrepid and me, he’s dressed in black for this stealth assignment. The hero wears a tight vest, briefs, dark blue utility belt, gloves to the wrist, full face mask with blue eye coverings, knee-high boots and knee pads. His bare shoulders, legs, and arms look as though they’re chiseled out of granite. I can tell he's not thrilled to have me along. However, he trusts Intrepid, so he's tolerating my presence.



Yes, I have been silent since we arrived, per instructions. I have ideas but I’m keeping them to myself. Given what Intrepid told me about Trap Master, survival isn’t the challenge. It’s capturing the wily villain. A divide and conquer strategy seems like it would work better than this, but I'm being obedient. We move together. Combat Kid takes the lead with me in back. Intrepid uses hand gestures to signal when and where for me to move, based on his assessment of the traps.

Most of the traps seem to be on the floor. It’d be so much easier if I could hover, but I don’t. A localized EMP could knock a few out, too. But I hold back. This is more frustrating than I expected. As we slowly move through the artificially intricate catacombs, I listen for activity. I hear voices. They’re not far away. Just above us and over about 20 feet. They don’t seem to be aware we’re here. I could drive through the ceiling and be there in seconds. Maybe I can’t do street-level. Or maybe I just don’t want to. I thought this would be fun. Instead, it’s boring.

We make it to a junction. Noises from above get my attention. I look up for a second, distracted. I re-focus to see Intrepid giving me a signal. Left two steps. I do it. He frantically waves to freeze. I put my foot down and stop. Suddenly, pink goop falls from the ceiling, covering all three of us, while my ankles are locked in metal shackles. I’m lifted and flipped upside down. As the one who triggered the trap, I’m the one left suspended from the ceiling.

At the same time, high-pitched sonics, light flares, and gas flood the room. Damn, Trap Master is thorough. It’s all happening simultaneously and faster than human reactions. Did I miss part of the signal when I looked up? I think I did. The two steps probably came after a front or back command. Damn. The flares blind as the sonic attack disorients. Well, not me but them. Somehow, the pink goo has neutralized their technological defenses against these attacks. It must be a new trick. Or maybe just one that they’ve never triggered.

I'm unsure if I should break free of the trap or not. I look for orders. Unfortunately, the two young heroes are on their knees, struggling not to succumb to the sensorial assault. They each pull out their own small breathing apparatus. Good, that should help. I hear footsteps. Men in their own gas masks charge in. They use electrical sticks to zap the young heroes. Intrepid's and Combat Kid's breathing devices are immediately and easily ripped off. Solid punches to the heroes’ tight abs force them to breathe in. The gas quickly knocks them out.

Am I really going to hang here and let this happen? Orders were to not save them. I decide to stay limp as alarm bells ring out. Let’s see this through. Water rains down, cleansing everything, but making my already tight suit even tighter. The henchmen remove their gas masks and stand proudly triumphant. I force myself not to crush them all. I sway upside down as I dangle from the ceiling, letting it play out. With my mask, they can’t see my eyes open, watching their every move. 

Flashlights go from one to the other then to me. “Holy shit. Look at who we just captured, guys. Combat Kid AND Intrepid? Sweet. They’re out. Hey, who’s Mr. Muscles?”

“Don’t recognize him. Just bring him along, Rope.”

The one called Rope balks at that, “What? You bring him along, Cross. You’re the powerlifter. Dude looks like he’s 300-lbs. Maybe more.”

“Fine. You carry Combat Kid since you’re so delicate. Chains, you’ve got Intrepid. Rack, you’re with me. We’ll each grab a boot and drag.” The flashlight scans up and down my body. The leader lifts his boot into my abs. STOMP! I swing by my ankles, but I stay silent, unsure how much to sell it. “Yeah, he feels solid. If he hits his head on the stairs, it’ll be fine.”

Sure enough, I get released. I fall unceremoniously onto the floor, landing hard in a heap. My legs are lifted and the two biggest henchmen each take a boot. They pull me forward like oxen dragging a plow. I slide on the smooth floor, my arms trailing over my head. The stairs would be painful on my back and head, if I wasn’t invulnerable. When we reach the next level, I slide into a big open room. I let my head fall loosely to the right where I can see the young heroes.

Now, I guess I just wait.

Up next … Chapter 7: Reverberation - Henchmen have some fun! (1/13/2023)

Image:
Combat Kid: Artist: Dan Mora (Robin base, traced and re-colored); background: Google "futuristic hallway"

No comments:

Post a Comment