Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Cave: The Adventures of SuperStar 15


The Gym

"Oh yeah, Corey, that's it. Slower, slower. Yeah, make it hurt. Why're you stopping?"

"I just need a sec to adjust, Jae. Okay. UNH! UNH! UUNNNNHHHH!"

Corey finishes his last three squats then I help him rack the bar. He kicks out his legs and stretches, walking off a great set and new personal best. I'm smiling, proud of helping the 19-year old stud to reach a new level in his training. His ass and legs look great, but with my help, they're getting better than ever. His compression pants can't hide the gains he's already making.

Jae (Me)

I'm Jae, a 22-year old personal trainer/fitness coach. Corey is ... a friend? Maybe that's too strong. We met because he's a casual fuck buddy of Ryan who is the best friend of my boyfriend Cody. We’re also both wrestlers for The Cave, a gay-oriented, superhero-themed, wrestling video company owned by Cody and Ryan. I’m usually the hero SuperStar, while Corey is Mimik, a villain character that copies his opponents.

Since Ryan is currently (and openly) juggling three guys, I don't see Corey that often. Well, until recently. For the past two weeks, I've been training with him on the side. The guy is a hot and ripped stud, but he reached a plateau. Corey asked Cody for help, but my boyfriend doesn't work for free (or like Corey). Me? I was pretty happy to be the backup plan.

As a new trainer, I'm doing this in hopes Corey's success will give me more options than out-of-shape housewives on a budget. It's already working. Several muscle guys who'd never think a trainer could help them have been asking me questions. They see a ripped guy like Corey blasting through and want some of that. Now I just need them to pay me for my advice.

In the back, after the workout, I ask Corey, "Can I ask you a personal question?" Corey shrugs, so I ask, "So what's the deal with you and Ryan?"

Corey looks at me with a confused look, "What?"

Corey is looking awesome

"You and Ryan. Sorry, is it none of my business? I'm just trying to get your take. We've never really talked, so I know Pete and Luke a lot better."

The teen musclestud asks, "Who're Pete and Luke?"

I laugh, "Don't play."

Corey smirks, “You’re no fun. Ryan and me are in a good place. He's gonna love what you're doing for my ass." I laugh as he sticks it out and smacks it. He continues, “Look, Ryan made it real clear what he wants. Casual. No strings. No drama. It's working for us."

“Huh, I think you're the only one who’s okay with the arrangement these days."

Corey shrugs, "Let them whine. Pete’s a desperate bitch who only wants to own Ryan and Luke is a needy clinger who wants to marry him after a month. They're both pathetic. And they're both pissing Ryan off. We'll see which one of us is still standing.”

“I didn't realize you cared that much. Sounds like you’re in it to win it.”

Corey says, “Look, I know what you and Cody think about me, but you’re wrong. If it was just sex or games, I could get any guy I wanted. I could get Cody, you, that guy over there, anyone I want. I choose Ryan."

"Why? He's a pretty regular guy. Ten years older than you. And given how, um, insecure? I mean, given his, uh, years of involuntary celibacy, he can't be a great ... oh, how do I say this ... uh, he's not amazing at ... or, you know, well, he's not very ... experienced?"

The teen shakes his head, "You're wrong. He knows what he's doing. I love how he uses his big body. He's cool being top or bottom. We roleplay a lot. And he has this wicked nasty side that makes things intense. It's so much fucking fun. He's way better than any gym rat or club slut I've fucked."

"Sorry, I didn't mean anything by it, but I'm surprised. What about the rest?"

Corey shrugs, "I like the age difference. I like that he's mature and stable. In spite of what you guys think, I’m not with Ryan because I can manipulate him. I’m with Ryan because I can’t. He's seen through all my shit from day one. Your man Cody taught him to resist guys like me. Ryan is smart, strong, successful, but most of all, he’s just a real dude. And I think that's hot as hell.”

“Huh. I actually get that. So you're really into him.”

Corey looks me dead in the eye, “I'm 19. I'm not getting married. Look, I’ve got no idea what’ll happen, but I do like hanging with Ryan. Like a lot. And I’m pretty sure he likes me. But I'm not rocking the boat. What happens, happens. If he wants to marry Luke or end up chained up in Pete's attic, that's his call. I'll survive. That answer your question?”

“It does. Thank you.”

“Great, because now I got one for you, Jae.”

“Oh, okay. What do you want to know?”

“When are we gonna wrestle?”

The Cave Arena

With both Corey and me involved with the two owners of The Cave, it doesn’t take long to set up a match between us. So far, he's relied on surprise for his victories. By copying his opponents, Mimik has thrown them off guard. And in The Bat's case, it was a bigger surprise. He launched a surprise attack after the hero had finished a tough match on a live show. It was probably the only way he could win, but it certainly cemented his place as a fan favorite villain.

While I'm usually a hero, I've also introduced a villain persona called DarkStar. It's perfect to face a guy like Mimik. I can throw him off his game, instead of the other way around. And when I put on my black gear, it puts me in a different mindset. I'm less inhibited and more aggressive. Wait until he gets a load of me. And a load from me when I'm done with him.

My boyfriend Cody is in charge of moving talent around. Often, the wrestlers wait in the hall together, but at my request, he's letting me get to the ring before Mimik even comes out of his locker room. I want him to get a good view of DarkStar as he comes to the ring. It'll be cool to see Mimik surprised for once.

I stretch in my black trunks with a red 'S' symbol on the front. My black forearm gauntlets and black boots are in place. I have a giant red 'S' symbol on my chest. The last thing is my black full face mask. I pull it on and breathe in deeply. Time to kick some ass. I'm happy that I've helped Corey make his even bigger. This will be my payment.

Surprise ... it's DarkStar!

I walk slowly to the ring, getting psyched up. As the only guy in the arena, both Ryan and Pete are both panning up and down my body with their cameras. Once inside the squared circle, I flex my muscles and talk some trash to the cameras. I bounce my smooth pecs, knowing fans love my meaty chest. I adjust my bulge then bounce around, warming up.

From the back, Mimik emerges. Son of a bitch. He's in black gear that's a perfect match for DarkStar. I can't believe that he guessed right and still managed to copy me. What a fucking punk. Whatever. I shrug it off, standing in my corner and waiting calmly.

Dammit, he guessed right!

Mimik marches to the ring then climbs in. He turns to one of the cameras to flex, opening the door for me to charge in. I slam my forearms into his back. WHOMP! The villain falls forward to the mat. SPLAT! I drive my black boots onto his back, breaking the punk down. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! The muscle punk flops under my foot as I stomp the crap out of him.

From the back, I hear the bell ring, officially starting the action.

DING! DING! DING!

Round One

I grab Mimik by the mask and trunks, dragging him up to his feet. I lock him in a front facelock then grab the side of his black trunks. With a quick pull, I flip him over with a suplex. WHAM! I smoothly somersault backwards to straddle his waist. I don't waste time admiring his ripped torso. There'll be lots of time for that. I need to get the advantage.

I pound on Mimik's pecs. THUD! THUD! THUD! The copycat flexes his sculpted slabs of chest, trying to defend, but his grunts tell me I'm getting through. He bucks his hips and topples me off. We roll away from each other and rise slowly, staring intently. Our faces are completely covered, but I can tell he's smirking. So am I. I adjust my cock then move in on him.

We lockup fast. It's pretty clear we're close in strength, but his legs are really powerful. They were his best weapon even before I started training him. Knowing I can't back him up, I use every trick I know to shift and counter. As a former football player, I understand blocking, plus The Bat has taught me a ton. I keep him off-balance, frustrating him.

Mimik's frustration leads to an opening for me. He tries to overpower me to the corner, but I twist sideways. I get him in a tight side headlock, cranking on it hard as I crush his head against the side of my body. I feel his hands sliding on my legs as I punish him in the hold. I know he won't take this for long before he tries a cheap shot or ball grab. With a fast shift, I flip him over with a hip toss. WHAM!

The doppelgänger lands hard. I immediately lay into his hot body with my boots. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! My boots leave red marks on the tanned teen's muscles. I plant my boot on his abs then step across him. OOF! As soon as I plant my feet, I squat and leap, flipping backwards to come down with a surprise splash. SPLAT! It works, catching Mimik off-guard, his body unflexed.

I grab the top of his mask then drag him up to his feet. I reach between his legs, scooping him across my chest. The teen powerhouse starts to kick so I turn then body slam him down hard. BOOM! As he lifts his hips to relieve the pressure on his back, I'm already in the air. I come down with a big knee to his elevated abs, driving him back down with authority. CRUSH!

With Mimik groaning, I spin and plant my ass on his face, my shins pinning his shoulders. I don't bother counting, instead focusing on punishment. It's way too early for a three-count. I pound his pecs again, relentlessly hammering them. THUD! THUD! THUD! I lean forward to get to work on his abs, softening up that amazing six-pack. POW! POW! POW!

I get in a ton of abuse and I can feel it working. Mimik cries out, grunting into my ass as I break his incredible body down. The teen muscleman takes it. With me leaning forward, my ass is up. I feel him straining his pinned arms under me. He manages to grab the waistband of my black trunks and yank them down, exposing my smooth ass.

Instead of worrying about it, I use it to my advantage. I reach back to spread my cheeks before I sit down. Mimik's face sinks deep into my crack. I can feel the back spandex slide inside and his breath on my hole. I playfully shift my ass, humiliating him with my total dominance. I twist my shoulders and look down, smacking the top of his head.

I taunt, "You've got a million dollar view down there. Enjoy it."

I turn back to punish him some more when I feel him pushing up on my ass and shins. I realize he's simultaneously whipping his legs up. He makes me fall forward, my head moving right between his knees. Before I can react, he closes up and the teen muscleman powers his legs down to the mat, pulling my head forward with them. The top of my head slams into the mat. CRACK! I see stars and go limp.

I lie on top of Mimik, but he's now the one in control. He adjusts his legs, catching me between his thighs. NO! I push on his thick, powerful legs, desperately trying to slip free. Too late. His leg scissors is insane. It's his best submission hold and it works a lot. I try to do a handstand and flip free, but he's moved. My calves are pinned under his armpits.

My neck is aching in the awkward position as I'm arched on top of him, kneeling with my bare ass up and my head down. I pound his sides, but he's too solid and I can't get much on the punches. I squirm and twist, but that only increases the pressure on my neck. I gasp and whimper as his thighs weaken me, making it even harder to concentrate.

Mimik slaps my bare ass, "Here's the thing, DarkStar. You wanna play a villain. I am a villain."

Before I can process his words, I feel him grip my dangling cock. Mimik starts to jerk me with one hand as I feel him blow cool air on my taint. I shudder as he aims his breath at my hole. Oh. My cock stiffens as his fingers suddenly press on my hole. I groan for him to stop, but instead, he takes full advantage of my position.

Mimik forces his fingers inside me and playfully toys with me. The scissors has my mind reeling, but this erotic torture is wrecking me. I'm lightheaded as he gets me rock hard. My steel shaft fights to rise to my abs, but it can't because of his grip. I reach up between our bodies, but he starts to pull back on my cock. My hand grabs his, but it's too late.

I cry out as my rock hard cock is forced back between my legs. The pain is intense and my disorientation from my position and his scissors has me unable to do anything, except scream my submission before he pulls back any further.

I tap his hand while crying out, "GIVE, GIVE. GIVE!"

Mimik eases his grip and opens his legs. He pushes me sideways off him. I roll onto my back, reaching for my cock. It feels fine. Hard as a rock, but undamaged. I'm still unable to even understand what just happened, but I know I made the right choice. Fuck, that was a brutal move. The cocky copycat just fucking owned me.

As if reading my mind, the villain slithers up beside me, "Who's the fake now? Looks like there's only one real villain in this ring, poser."

Round Two

I pace in my corner as time winds down. That was humiliating. I need to focus. I know his legs are powerful. I've seen guys give to his scissors repeatedly and I'm training those rock hard tree trunks to be even stronger. Okay, enough whining. Time to get back in the game. It's just one fall. I can do this.

DING! DING! DING!

We move in quickly, immediately locking up. He tries to power me into a side headlock, but when he twists, I put my hand on his face. I rake his eyes, blinding him. Mimik curses and shakes out his head. I drop to one knee and smoothly slam my arm up between his legs. SQUISH! The copycat muscleman bends forward as I rise.

I shove Mimik's head between my legs. I close up tight, locking him in as I reach over his back and grab the waistband of his trunks. I pull up hard and fast, wedging the black spandex up his crack, exposing his smooth and strong glutes. I shift to forearm smashes to his back. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! I hear grunts and the third one drops him to one knee.

Using his trunks, I force the teen muscleman back up onto two feet, keeping his head secure. I reach around his waist and lock my hands in front of his abs. With a quick thrust, I lift him for a piledriver. I only get halfway before he kicks violently. I'm thrown off-balance and forced to set him back down, leaning forward over him as I steady myself.

Mimik doesn't wait. He uses his powerful legs and back to stand up, lifting me with him. I'm flipped all the way over in a back body drop, landing on my back. WHAM! The teen powerhouse drops his amazing ass on my heaving pecs. PLOP! OOF! The dangerous doppelgänger rolls us to the left, pushing my head between his legs.

I get a burst of energy, pushing his top leg up and sliding back before he can close them around my head. As Mimik rolls onto his ass to rise, I dive at him, aiming my elbow for the inside of his thigh. WHAP! The teen muscleman groans as the hard point of my elbow sinks into the smooth, soft flesh. It's probably the only soft spot on his entire leg and I hit it perfectly.

Mimik's tough, though. He ignores the pain and grabs my wrist. He pulls me forward, whipping his legs around me for a triangle choke. I bend my arm and pull back, preventing him from locking his legs. As I pull him forward, I suddenly shift momentum, diving at him with a swinging elbow to the side of the head. CRACK! The copycat stud whips back, stunned.

I rise then drive my boots down onto his upper inner thigh. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! I get in some big shots before Mimik manages to kick me back with his other leg. He scrambles to his feet, but I leap with for a surprise standing dropkick to his chest. THUD! He flies back into the corner. CLANG! I land softly on my toes and hands.

Mimik charges out of the corner at me. After years of burpees, I easily push myself back up to full standing in a fraction of a second. We lock up again. I actually overpower him back into the corner, using my football training to gain a leverage advantage. CLANG! I lift my knee into his abs. THUD! As he bends forward, I slam my forearm into the side of his head, stunning him. CRACK!

I don't waste any time. I push him up then grab him around the waist in a hug. I lift then spin, slamming him down with a belly-to-belly suplex. WHAM! Again, I do a burpee-like move to get to my feet, but this time I come down with a splash across his body. SPLAT! I grab Mimik by the mask, forcing the teen powerhouse up to his feet.

I immediately scoop Mimik up across my chest then bodyslam him back to the mat. WHAM! He bounces off that mat then I'm immediately forcing the dangerous doppelgänger up again. He cocks his arm for an ab punch, but I drive my knee into his chest and it ends that. I scoop him up again then drop him for a second bodyslam. WHAM!

Mimik instinctively bridges his ass up to relieve the pressure on his back. Too bad for him, I'm already in the air, coming down with a big knee drop to his stomach. THUD! WHAM! The added elevation of his hips just increases the effect as I drive his back onto the mat hard, sandwiching his body between the immovable ring and the irresistible force off my knee, which sinks deep into his stomach. OOF! As I roll back, the copycat muscleman rolls onto his side, grabbing his midsection and gasping like he might hurl.

I grab the ailing stud by the wrist then force him up to his feet. He tries to use my grip to pull me into a knee lift, but I turn and his knee slides past me as I slam into him with a shoulder block. WHACK! Mimik goes back down hard. I drag him by the mask then drag him back up. Again, he tries to counter with an ab punch. THUD! The guy never stops fighting, but I'm full of adrenaline, able to ignore the gut punch. I rake his eyes again then grab him around the throat. URK!

With one hand around his neck and the other under his armpit, I force him to his feet then put both hands around his throat. I lift fast, pulling him up in a suspended choke. He gags as he braces himself by putting his knees and shins on my sides. My arms shake and I can't hold his muscular body aloft for long. I throw him towards the corner, slamming him into the turnbuckles. CLANG! He sags and shakes his head, trying to regain his focus.

I move in quickly. The teen powerhouse kicks out in desperation, but I'm ready for it. I grab his boot then kick up into his hamstring. WHACK! I drag him out by his ankle. He hops with me then launches himself with a spinning kick then slams into my shoulder. I fly sideways into the ropes as he falls onto his hands and knees.

Mimik rises fast, but I'm already bouncing off the ropes. As he spins towards me, I'm coming at him with the added momentum from the ropes. I lower my shoulder and spear him, driving my shoulder into his chiseled abs. He can't resist the power of my driving tackle and we fly all the way to the corner where he's crushed against the unforgiving ring. CLANG!

The teen powerhouse's amazing ass sails onto the middle turnbuckle as he's bent in half. I pull back then unleash a series of hard shoulder blocks that target his aching core. THUD! THUD! THUD! Mimik grunts with every shot, unable to resist my furious onslaught. I rise as he bends forward, crumpled from the devastating ab assault.

I grab him by the mask, but he surprises me with a punch to my package. SQUISH! I squeal then stumble back. I instinctively grab my manhood, leaving myself wide open for a clothesline that flattens me to the mat. WHACK! WHAM! Mimik lifts his boot for a stomp, but I roll away. WHACK! He jams his leg on the hard canvas as I quickly rise to a crouch.

I dive at his sore knee, clipping it out from under him. WHACK! He collapses onto his stomach and I take note that it's his right leg that's been jammed and now clipped. I'll use that next round. This round, I've done a number on his core and I know his back must be killing him. I rise then come down with knees to his back. THUD! THUD! THUD! Mimik moans under me.

With the dangerous doppelgänger in obvious pain, I pull him up, scooping him across my chest. I drop him across my leg with an over-the-knee backbreaker. CRACK! I keep him hanging , pushing down on his chin and leg. The teen powerhouse moans as I stretch him. All my work on his back is paying off as he cries out in pain.

Mimik won't give, but I'm not giving up this hold. I shift my hand from his leg to his bulge. I tighten my grip, "DarkStar wants to hear you scream!" I unleash a hard claw on his manhood. The teen muscleman cries out and thrashes on my leg, but I hold him steady. I keep up the assault on his bulge as he balances on my knee. The double attack works.

The helpless hunk taps the mat with the back of his hand as he admits defeat, "I GIVE! GIVE! GIVE!"

I push him off my leg then rise and pose over him. "There's only one DarkStar, Boy and you're looking up at him!"

Round Three

The break goes slowly for me. I want to get at him. I see him stretching out his back and leg and know I've got to go hard at him. Hopefully he can't get right in five minutes. I feel great. Even winning the first fall, Mimik didn't really do any real damage to me. Nothing lasting anyway.

DING! DING! DING!

Awesome. I charge out, ready to take the fight to him. He's still stretching in his corner, so I move in closer. Too close. Suddenly, he kicks up. I try to dodge but he hits me hard in the gut. THUD! OOF! The teen powerhouse grabs me in a front facelock then whips me over with a swinging neckbeaker. ARGH! We crash to the mat where I reach for my neck, whimpering.

Mimik rises then reaches down, grabbing my mask. As he forces me up, I dive at his right leg, toppling him down. WHACK! I straighten out my mask then grab his right boot. I pull hard on the leg, hyperextending it. AHH! I spin and slam my body weight on top of the ailing joint. CRUSH! The dangerous doppelgänger reaches for my head, but I spin out of reach.

I grab a tight hold of his boot then wrap my legs around his. I secure his ankle under my armpit then lean back fast, straining his knee. He moans in my powerful leglock. Mimik tries to kick at me with his free boot, but I twist away, wrenching his trapped leg and that takes the fight out of him. I pound on his knee with my fist, adding even more pain. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

As the teen muscleman writhes, I taunt him, "No more scissors for you, sport."

Knowing I need to keep working, I roll us over. With Mimik on his stomach, I squat while holding his boot. I lift then slam his right knee into the canvas. CRACK! He violently pulls free, flopping around under me while grabbing for his knee. I move off then stomp his leg and hands, which protect his knee. POW! POW! POW! The younger stud manages to roll away fast. I reach for him, but he slips outside the ring.

I follow immediately. I know I need to press my advantage. Mimik hobbles around the ringpost and I'm hot on his trail. Too hot. The teen muscleman is ready, firing back with a donkey kick that catches me in the lower abs. THUD! OOF! He spins around then clotheslines me down to the mat that lines the ringside. WHOMP! WHAM! I spin to rise fast, getting caught in a front facelock.

Mimik reaches for my trunks, obviously going for a suplex. I wrap my arms around his waist and run him back into the ring apron. WHACK! I lift him up then bring him down with my knee between his legs in a reverse atomic drop. CRACK! The teen powerhouse stumbles back into the ring apron. I whip my hand across his face, bitchslapping him hard. SMACK!

I grab the top of his mask then bend him forward before pulling him along the ring. He stumbles behind me, bent forward and clutching my wrist. I stop then turn with a fist to the top of his head. CRACK! I release the mask and Mimik falls backwards. He reaches for the bottom rope, using it to keep from falling. I move in while he's stunned, grabbing his bulge and throat. I squeeze tight, crushing his package, then use my grip to force him back into the ring.

I leap onto the ring apron to follow. He surprises me by sweeping his left leg, tripping me down onto the ring apron. PLOP! I land on my ass, holding onto the top rope to keep from tumbling to the floor below. As I turn to roll into the ring, I see Mimik's big black left boot coming at my face. CRACK! I see stars as I fall to the floor below. WHAM!

I roll onto my back, looking up at the bright lights, blinking fast. Suddenly, the lights go dark and I realize it's the teen powerhouse vaulting over the top rope. I'm slow to process what happening as he plummets towards me. The muscleman splashes down on top of me. SPLAT! I gasp as the air is driven from my body. OOF! The dangerous doppelgänger bounces off me.

Mimik rises fast then hops onto the apron. He leaps in the air for another splash, but this time, I get my knees up. WHOMP! It's the teen stud who gasps this time as I kickout, toppling him off me. I'd love to go after him, but I'm still hurting. So is he. We both lie there, moaning and struggling to rise for a minute.

We both roll to get up. I stop in a crouch, letting him get to his feet. As soon as he does, I spring at him. Mimik expects it, but I'm too fast and powerful for him to block. I drive into his shoulder and lift, flipping him over with a back body drop. WHAM! I drag him up by his wrist then whip him into the ring apron. WHACK! I splash on top of him then force his arms over the bottom rope.

With his arms spread and torso wide open, I unleash a series of hard punches to his chiseled body. THUD! POW! THUD! I pepper his body like a boxer on a heavy bag, working him over. THUD! POW! THUD! I break from the punches and move in, grabbing his bulge in a claw. ARGH! I use my other hand to slap his face, taunting him. SMACK!

Mimik growls then reaches up for the top rope. Before I realize what he's doing, he lifts himself up and wraps his legs around my body in a bodyscissors. ARGH! I lose my claw, but my arm is trapped in his vice with my body as he crushes my sides in his powerful legs. I moan before the force of the hold and weight of his muscular body force me to one knee. UNH! UNH!

The teen powerhouse punishes me as I pound on his abs with my forearm. WHAP! THUD! POW! I don't think my weak blows make a difference, but he releases the scissors anyway. I drop to both knees, my eyes level with his package. I thrust my face forward, aiming my forehead at the soft bulge, but he grabs my mask, blocking my move.

Mimik uses my mask to shove my head between his legs. I pull free before he can clamp them together. As he reaches for me, I kick out at his injured leg. He avoids my boot, but backs off. The dangerous doppelgänger turns to move into the ring, trying to escape me and assume the better position. I scramble up to stop him, grabbing his boot. I get a kick in the face with his other boot for my effort. CRACK! I fall back onto my ass, stunned once again.

The teen powerhouse rolls back in the ring, waiting for me. I will myself up, knowing time is his friend. I'm dazed by his attacks to my head, but he can barely walk and his back has to be cramping. I rise then circle the ring. I launch myself in with a running slide, getting to my feet before he can attack me.

I launch forward with a big clothesline. I must be slow, because he ducks and I fly past him. The force spins me around in a 360. I stop myself and plant my feet, but Mimik is right there. He steps beside me, putting his left leg over my right and pinning my right arm behind me. I recognize this position as a Russian leg sweep. I lean forward to block the move, but I'm wrong. I inadvertently help Mimik throw us forward, slamming my pecs and face into the mat. SPLAT!

I lie on my stomach, unmoving on the mat. I'm sweaty and stunned as I fight to regain my wits. I feel my face being lifted by my mask then I'm smothered. I breathe in deep and realize my masked face is pressed against his bulge. Oh no. I try to push free, but he locks on a head scissors too fast. I feel the heel of his boots press on my back, holding me down.

"I don't need my knees for scissors, dumbass. It's about the muscles, not the joints."

As if proving his point, Mimik squeezes harder. Even if I wasn't dazed, I'd be close to blacking out. I fight, but he's just toying with me. Fuck. I try to get my legs up under me so I can flip us, but the teen powerhouse crushes my head and my body goes limp. I reach around for his package, but he easily swats my hands away. I writhe on the mat, my legs sliding back and forth and my arms flailing. It's all useless.

I have to give or go out. I tap his powerful thighs, submitting again to the power of his mighty legs. I hear his voice, but it's muffled by his incredible muscles pressed over my ears. I keep tapping, but instead of easing off, I feel the force intensify. I moan, unable to actually form the words, "I give." I feel him lifting my arm then letting it drop. PLOP! I feel it rise for a second time.

Before my arm can drop a second time, everything goes black.

Stakes

I feel the villain tapping my cheeks, making me wake up. Fuck. I lost. As I regain consciousness, I'm overwhelmed by anger that I lost. Yeah, Mimik is good, but that doesn't matter. He's my size. I know his legs are deadly. I know it and he still got me with them. He didn't even go after my usual kryptonite with erotic torture. He just out-wrestled me when it mattered and that's the worst kind of loss.

I open my eyes to see Mimik kneeling beside me. I feel my hips are up. My legs are hanging over the middle rope and my feet are wedged behind the bottom one. My hands are under my ass. I can't move them. They're tied up. Feels like spandex. Maybe my trunks. No, wait. The villain has my black trunks in his hands. He slides them over my head. As I breathe in, I smell his sweaty musk. They're his black trunks. Okay. It's humiliation time.

Suddenly, I feel his hands slide under his trunks on my head and grip under my mask. Before I can react, the villain peels my mask up my face. I reach to stop him, but my hands are bound too tightly behind my back. I beg him not to take my mask, but Mimik just laughs. He carefully slides it off. The bright light hits my right eye before the winner adjusts his trunks, covering my face again.

"Your identity is safe. For now. But only by my trunks. I wouldn't struggle too hard, unless you want the world to see your face."

I lie there, helpless to do anything. He owns me because of the stakes, but now he's got me tied up and genuinely paralyzed for fear of losing the thin spandex shield. I feel his hands exploring my pecs. He kneads them, playing with my chest. I hear him let out an admiring groan then he slides his hands to my abs then to my raised pelvis. He sensually caresses my torso and I can't help but moan.

Mimik grabs my cock and plays with it. He bats it around then pumps it, but not enough for me to get any pleasure from it. It's painfully hard and I even feel a little pre-cum drip onto my abs. He shifts to my balls and teases me with a feather touch. I buck my hips, but I have to remain calm or his trunks will slide right off my face. Fuck!

I feel his feather touch slide between my legs to my thighs. Oh no. I gasp as the tingling spreads up my body. Oh fuck that feels so good. Mimik teases me until I'm whimpering, struggling to keep my head still while he cruelly torments me. Oh fuck, my cock is aching. I tense it, causing it to bob up and down. It must attract the villain's attention, because he smacks it with a firm, "No!"

I settle down again. I feel Mimik slide up to my head again. He turns my face towards him then adjusts my makeshift mask, moving the leg opening so my mouth is exposed. His cock slides between my lips. I suck on it as he leans forward, planting his hands down on the other side of my head. He starts fucking my covered face, sliding in and out. I try to enjoy the moment, forgetting about the danger to my identity in my current precarious position.

Mimik slowly pumps his cock into my mouth, going deeper and deeper until he's hitting the back of my throat. I can't do anything, my legs and arms locked up tightly and my mask replaced by his sweaty trunks. When he slides back and pauses, I grab his dick head with my lips and work it with my tongue. I hear him let out a surprised grunt. He encourages me, enjoying my technique.

Mimik laughs, "Oh, I get why The Bat keeps you around, Superboy. You're a wannabe wrestler, but you're a pro cocksucker. Mm, daddy like."

The villain lets me work my magic before sliding out. He spins around so my head is lying against his manhood as he kneels facing my body. Mimik goes back to my chest as he starts working my meaty pecs. Now it's my turn to moan. He roughly abuses the slabs of beef, pausing to playfully tease my nipples. Oh. I whimper as he toys with me, my cock throbbing for relief.

Mimik finally stops, moving to my legs. He releases them from the ropes then advises me to bite down on his trunks. I do, holding them in place with my teeth as he rolls me onto my stomach. Using my legs, he spins me around then grabs me around the shoulders. The chiseled hunk lifts my torso up and props me on the middle rope. The steel cable cuts under my pecs, pushing them forward as my head hangs down. I desperately chew on his trunks, engulfing the fabric to tighten them up, fighting to keep my identity secret.

As I helplessly kneel there, I feel him spread my ass cheeks. Oh wow. A lubed finger starts working my hole, opening me up. I moan into the sweaty spandex that fills my mouth. It feels good, even with my wrists bound and the middle rope cutting into my smooth flesh. Suddenly, I feel his sheathed cock split my cheeks. I breathe in through my nose and close my eyes.

Mimik grips my hips then slides in to my prepped ass. He fills me up with his cock and I reward him with whimpering encouragement. The villain rides me hard, driving his steel rod deep inside me. I take it like a champ, even though I'm the humiliated loser. I don't know how long he fucks me, but long enough. I ignore the pain and focus on the pleasure of being bred by this hot stud.

When the teen muscleman slides out, I hear the condom being ripped off then I feel his hot cum spraying on my back and ass. My smooth tanned flesh is covered by his white seed as my own cock remains painfully unmilked. I feel him wipe the last drops off his cock onto my left butt cheek before he pulls me off the ropes and tosses me back onto the canvas.

As I lie there, Mimik seizes my cock. He squeezes hard, nearly crushing my manhood then pumps. I gasp, my ecstatic cries muffled by the makeshift mask that's filled my mouth. The villain taunts me, ordering me to surrender my seed to him. I obey immediately, exploding up my body, coating my abs and pecs with my own cum. He ruthlessly drains me until I'm dry and soft. The teen muscleman gives my sensitive cock and balls a few slaps, causing me to flop around.

Mimik rises and plants his boot on my covered face. He must be flexing. I hear him telling the cameras, "Now you know who's the real DarkStar and who's the fake. Another pathetic poser exposed."

I just lie there as I hear someone in the ring. It's got to be Ryan or Pete filming my wrecked body. I don't move until Ryan pats my pec, "We've wrapped, Jae. Great job, as always."

I peel the trunks off my face, but I don't respond other than with a nod acknowledging his praise. I can't be happy about this, yet. I roll out of the ring and make my way to the locker room. On the way, my boyfriend Cody wipes down my torso then gives me a hug. I ask him to give me some time and he squeezes my shoulder, "I'll clean up the ring then come see you."

I give him a kiss then head to the back.

In the Locker Room

Ten minutes later, I'm calm, stretched, and ready to get showered. I'm pulling off my boots when I'm joined by Pete who helps around The Cave to stay close to Ryan. He's here to pay me and make sure I'm okay. Pete waits patiently until I'm completely naked. The guy likes to look at me and I don't mind. The locker room door is propped open, so we both see Ryan come looking for Corey.

The teen muscleman emerges from his locker room already showered. One of the advantages of winning, I guess. Corey is shirtless in low-slung jeans with a backpack strapped over his shoulders. I notice he's walking with a slight limp in his step and I see a few bruises on his torso. One of the disadvantages of facing DarkStar. I might have lost, but I left my mark.

Ryan points at the limp and gives Corey a playful, "Aw." Pete visibly tenses as his friend with benefits grabs Corey in a comforting hug. When they break, Ryan asks Corey, "So, we still on to celebrate my promotion tonight? If dancing isn't going to work, we can chill, instead. I can nurse you back to health." The big muscleman kisses Corey's neck but is quickly pushed off.

Corey makes a face as he says, "Oh, sorry, Ry, something came up. Maybe we can meet up later. I'll text you." The younger stud kisses Ryan then limps confidently down the hall. Pete and I watch silently as Ryan moves back into the ring area, shoulders slumped.

Pete smirks and rubs his hands together, “Ooh, looks like Corey’s standing him up. Something came up? More like someone better came up. What a sleazy punk."

I shake my head, "You don't need to sound so happy about it."

Pete shrugs, "Look, I hate seeing him hurt, but he's got to learn. Guys like Corey can't be trusted. The worse Corey acts, the better it'll be for Ryan in the long run. Maybe it'll break him of this pattern and help him appreciate loyalty over generic good looks. Besides, Ryan will be fine. Him and me can hang out and he'll forget all about the little teen muscleboy."

"Hasn't happened so far. There might be more to Corey than you think.” Pete waves me off. I suggest, “Pete, maybe you should date around a little, too. You're smart. Funny. Successful. I think that you deserve better. Why sit around waiting for a call that might not come?"

Pete rolls his eyes at me. "It will. These things take time." We go silent as I rise then grab my shower bag. Pete puts his hand on my shoulder, “I wish you’d won, but you did hurt Corey pretty good. I like this new aggressive side of you. Getting to take out all your relationship frustrations."

"What relationship frustrations?"

Pete raises an eyebrow, "Please. You're dating Cody, the worst boyfriend there is. Worst person there is. You must have a ton of frustrations with that arrogant, selfish ass."

I laugh, "Oh Pete, you couldn't be more wrong. Cody is awesome. Whatever he was like, it doesn't matter. We're in a really good place. You should give him a chance. You two could actually get along. If you didn't hate each other for no reason."

"Uh huh. So, how do you like Jax?"

My eyes narrow and I move in on him. He might be 300-lbs, but I'm not taking any crap. We bump bodies as I ask, "Now why do you have to be that way?"

Jax is Cody's ex. After a nasty breakup with Cody and years of bitterness, all is forgiven and he's back wrestling in The Cave. He's even working out at our gym and hanging with us. It all seems cool and I trust Cody, but obviously it's not my favorite situation. Pete is only bringing it up to create drama and I don't appreciate it.

Pete smirks, ”What? It's an innocent question."

I warn him, "Pete. Stop trying to cause trouble or you'll get an up-close view of my new aggressive side right now." The big beast laughs and lifts his hands in surrender. I tell him in a serious tone, "I'm not kidding. I don't deserve this from you. You might know where to hit a guy, but apparently you don't know which guy to hit. I'm not your enemy. Yet."

Pete looks surprised then apologetic, "Okay, okay. Relax. I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean anything. I was only teasing." The big guy puts down his clipboard then grabs me into a monster hug. He slowly rubs my back then squeezes my bare ass cheeks as he nuzzles against my neck. I let him feel me up, not bothering to resist his 'apology'.

When we break, Pete softly runs his hands over my hips then up my arms to my shoulders. He squeezes my traps as he asks, "Forgive me?"

I nod, "Yeah, okay. I know it's rough for -"

"Good, because I need a favor." I raise an eyebrow. Pete pats my left pec and smiles, "You'll like it. Now that Corey has dumped him, Ryan is going to ask to spend time with Cody and you tonight."

I nod, "Cody is always Ryan’s Plan B."

Pete snarls, but remembers he's asking for a favor before he says something rude. With a forced smile, he asks, "Can you insist on a romantic night, just you and Cody? Just the two of you. No Ryan. Please?"

"I'm not conspiring against Ryan. However, you're in luck. Cody and I need a night alone, so I'll see what I can do." Pete smiles as Ryan's options for the night narrow down with Corey and Cody now occupied. He thanks me, but I try to make it clear that I'm neutral when it comes to Ryan's relationships. Pete ignores me, of course.

The big guy practically skips out of the locker room before sheepishly coming back as he remembers why he was here in the first place. He grabs his clipboard, "Here's your check and you're okay, right?" I nod. "Good. Sign this. I've gotta go buy some champagne and warm up my hot tub." Pete takes off again.

As luck would have it, Cody joins me seconds later. I ask him if we can enjoy a quiet romantic night together. He frowns, "Damn. Corey is doing something for Ryan tonight for his promotion to Director of Technology or whatever. I said we'd go. In fact, we're responsible for getting Ryan there. But we can leave early."

"No, Corey blew Ryan off."

Cody smiles, "Actually that was a lie. We're bringing Ryan to the club and Corey's got a whole surprise party waiting for him. Some of the guys. VIP area. Drinks. Dancing. Corey knew that as soon as he dropped him, Ryan would ask what we were doing. Ry thinks it's just the three of us. He's going to be very surprised. Should be fun."

I think for moment then ask, "Why're you helping Corey? I thought you were Team Luke?"

Cody shrugs, "Yeah, but I'm doing this for Ryan. He deserves all the recognition he can get, even if Corey is the one to make it happen."

"Huh, how surprisingly selfless of you." I love my boyfriend, but he's not the type to just go with the flow. He's more the type to re-direct the whole river to get where he wants to be.

Cody shrugs, "What? I love Ryan, you know that. I'm proud of him. Of course, by being the one to bring him, I'll probably take a lot of the credit away from Corey. Hell, Ry might even think I planned it all. So that's cool, right?"

I laugh, "There it is. I do love how you always see the silver lining. For yourself."

"What can I say? I'm an optimist."

As I grab my shower stuff, I think about how pissed Pete is going to be when Ryan doesn't call him. And Corey? Nice move to plan a party for Ryan. We've all been underestimating him and his intentions. Before I can give it any more thought, I turn to see that Cody is stripped down. Talk about a silver lining. I smile as he pulls me to the shower to start our night early.

The End

13 comments:

  1. I love the match, the same-vs-same hotness. I love Jae's technically sound plan (even if it didn't work). And I love the ending being described from the loser's point of view, always refreshing.

    Funny line: "If he wants to marry Luke or end up chained up in Pete's attic, that's his call." Ha ha, poor Pete. I LOVE that Jae suggested Pete date around, trying to protect his heart even though they're not friends. He won't take crap from Pete, which I love, but he still approached him with empathy, because Jae seems to be a good person. So of course I love Jae. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate it, as always. I think the loser's POV is usually hotter, but it gets predictable after a while to always write from only one side. Plus Cody and Ryan are good wrestlers who don't lose very often.

      Yeah, I do think Jae's a good guy. He's not perfect, no one is, but he doesn't really have an obvious negative trait like Ryan's temper or Cody's ego.

      Delete
  2. So for a minute at the beginning I thought this was setting up a SuperStar vs. Bane match, which was a real exciting prospect. But i do love the Mimik character and love seeing the development of Ryan's harem. So I wasn't too disappointed to see this match. And once it got going? Super HOT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it once it got going. SuperStar vs. Bane? Yikes, that combination has never crossed my mind. It feels like a huge squash, given their track records. :)

      Delete
    2. I see no problem with that :p

      Delete
  3. What a way to start off this month! With a hot helping of Jar and the Return of Sexy Corey! It was cool to see them two hanging out in the gym and both of them wrestling it out in the ring. Even though Jae tried to surprise Corey the mimic man was still the one to surprise him as they both came out in the same gear. I liked how Corey showed Jae that he was the true villain and Jae was playing pretend haha. But what an action packed match it was hot to read Corey put those legs into action making Jae submit from them.

    And then the ending Locker drama. As someone who is on Coreys side(Team Corey?) And hope he ends up with Ryan im glad to see he is actually trying and not letting it play out because he doesnt really care like he lets on in the beggining of the story. And Pete i wonder how mad hes going to get when he finds out his out and he's left alone in the hot tub and a bottle of champagne. I'm guessing he will be mad at Corey and Jar. I wonder if he will go after one of them. I would love to see Pete and Corey battle it out in the ring. Whether for pride or over Ryan!

    Thanks for the great match Alex I loved this one! Everything was hot only wished they were both in superstar but that didn't stop me from loving this chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I did think about SuperStar vs. SuperStar, but somehow settled on DarkStars. And I've thought about a fight between Ryan's guys. It certainly seems inevitable.

      Delete
    2. Looks like we need to wait for the ticking time bomb to run out of seconds then! And I agree with Phil Superstar vs Bane sounds exciting! I'm interested to see Pete back in the ring. Against Jae? Mimic? Luke? Can he still dominate in the ring and back up his words.

      Also forgot to say Jae standing up to Pete after the bigger man threw some shoots had to be one of the hottest things to happen in this chapter.

      Delete
    3. All good points and questions. I'll admit that I don't know the answers yet.

      Delete
  4. Corey is always such a character. Its difficult to tell where he is going to go with things. His Mimik character fits him like a glove. I mean he wears the Dark Star outfit, taking Jae by surprise. I mean, seriously. That has to have an impact on Jaes mindset. How did he know? Then, Ill take the drama as how you write it. Corey is ust being cool and nice. But my doubtful side says....he is up to something! LOL Now its interesting on the portrayal of Jae of Ryan...being no good sexually. This story has so many elements of drama. Pete for example. That conversation with Jae. So sweet, him wanting a quiet date with Ryan. at the same time, he is so combative with Jae. Then him caressing Jae. I tell you, Pete is one interesting character. This whole story had lots of layers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it seems like there's always more story + drama in the back half of the year. Corey is a guy who's been a minor character that we really know very little about. He's been seen exclusively through Cody's eyes, so this was a chance to see a different perspective and expand on him.

      And Pete is always fun to write and screw around with. LOL.

      Delete
  5. Another great performance by Mimik! Just gotta love him!

    ReplyDelete