Thursday, August 1, 2019

Encounters: The Wedding Crash



Hotel Wellington. Kansas City MO. Private Dining Room.

“And so, please rise and join me in toasting Mark and Todd.” We rise and raise our glasses, grateful that the longest and most boring toast in history is done. It wasn’t funny. It wasn’t heart-warming. It wasn’t anything but a rambling mess. At least it’s over. Or not. Brad keeps talking. “I know you two will … blah, blah blah.”

Some of the older folks in the room actually have to lower their arms as the ‘best man’ rambles on for another three minutes before finally letting us clink glasses. CLINK! Everyone starts to mingle as the busboys finally get a chance to clear the plates and refill water glasses. I sit back down at my place and immediately feel Trevor’s hot breath on my ear.

Me. Quinn.


Trevor whispers, “Oh my god, Quinn. That. Was. Exhausting.”

I just nod with a smile, not wanting anyone to think this is anything more than idle small talk. He's Mark’s groomsman #4 and I'm #5 in this overly elaborate wedding, so I don’t want to be rude in front of friends and family. He sighs, “And this is just the rehearsal dinner. Wait until he gives his full speech tomorrow. Fuck it. I’m going on my phone as soon as he starts.”

I whisper with a smile, “Be nice.”

Trevor rolls his eyes and takes another big swig of complimentary top-shelf scotch. He whispers, “That’s the problem with this world. Everyone is so busy being nice that idiots like Brad go through life not knowing that they’re idiots and us non-idiots suffer for it.”

I smoothly reach under the table and squeeze his leg to calm him down. Still thick and strong, just like I remember. He grabs my wrist and shifts my hand onto his bulge. Thank god for long white tablecloths. I rub it gently. Even though we’re both 30, I feel like a mischievous teenager again. So many people here, unaware of what I’m doing to the hunk beside me.

My buddy can't take it anymore, asking me, “Oh fuck. Have we done our duty?” I nod. “Thank god. We have more important things to do. I’ve been looking forward to this for months.”

Trevor. Oh, Trevor.

“Me too.” As I rise, I casually say for anyone who might be eavesdropping, “I'm headed to the bar. Do you want anything?”

Trevor replies, “Just give me a second to finish this and I’ll join you.”

I smirk as he dramatically drains his already empty glass. I know he's really just letting his cock settle down before he stands up in front of a room of our friends and their family. His tight dress pants can’t really hide his magnificent meat when it’s soft, never mind now that I’ve got him horned up. I can’t wait to get him on the mattress, wrestling and fucking until dawn.

Todd’s brother and best man, Jeremy, overhears and moves over like he’s joining us. Fuck. Trevor told me they hooked up at the Vegas bachelor weekend, which I had to miss. No surprise, since my buddy is an incredibly good-looking muscleman and Jeremy is a hot young blond muscle boy. But what happened in Vegas needed to stay in Vegas. It’s over, kid.

Jeremy is crashing my plans.

I want to say he's not invited, but Trevor waves him over. When my buddy rises, he puts his arm over this intruder’s shoulder, guiding him forward. What the fuck? I'm not interested in some cocky 19-year old who’s all body and no brains. This is supposed to be our wrestling hookup, but more importantly, I have something really huge to tell Trevor.

We pass the bar, heading directly to the elevators. As we wait for the doors to open, I give Trevor a “WTF?” look, but he not-so-subtly points at Jeremy's ass and winks. I get it. The guy’s pants are stretched tight over his plump round butt. Yeah, he does squats. Good for him. He's also dumb as a bag of rocks and interfering with my plans.

In Trevor's suite, there are two mattresses already on the floor for wrestling. Jeremy must notice, but he doesn’t ask any questions. It makes me want to get going. Instead, we all sit down. Trevor sits on the sofa and I practically have to body-block Jeremy to sit beside him. The young muscleboy sits in a chair, looking a little unhappy about it. Too bad, interloper.

Trevor and I have been friends with benefits for almost ten years. We live on opposite coasts, so we’ve never been more. I’m an actor in a soap opera that’s filmed in New York. It’s good pay and a steady gig, which is tough to get and not something you can just throw away, even for a guy like Trevor. Through all his bad dates and mine, I always knew we’d get together.

We sit in silence. I have something big to share with Trevor. I have an offer for a soap filming in LA. If I take it, we can finally live in the same city. We can take things to a new level. A better level. No more webcam masturbation sessions. No more annual weekend sexcapades. No more doomed relationships with other guys that fail because they just don’t measure up. No more waiting for ‘one day’ or settling for less.

We can finally be together as a couple.

Except that clueless muscleboy Jeremy is here, fucking things up. Unknowingly, but he's still doing it. Actually, that's unfair. Trevor is the one who brought him up here. Trevor is the one who's keeping him here. And Trevor's the one who's giving him sexy looks. Fuck you, Jeremy. Those are my looks. My joy at seeing my buddy again is shifting into frustration.

When Jeremy gets up to go to the bathroom, I move in close and whisper, “Get rid of him.”

“Why? We haven’t wrestled, yet.” Trevor runs his hands through my hair. Oh, that feels nice.

I pout, “Seriously. I need to talk to you. Alone.”

“Don’t worry. You’ll still get yours. But first, I have something to tell you, too. You know how I told you that Jeremy and I hooked up? Well, it turns out it was a little more than a hook up.” Uh oh. I don’t like where this is going. My buddy continues, “Jeremy’s just moved to LA to try to make it as a model and actor, so we’ve been hanging out. A lot. I like him. A lot.”

Just then I hear Jeremy coming out of the bathroom. He’s shirtless. I give him an annoyed glare as the young punk raises his arms and stretches, “We good?”


I can’t take it any longer and the knot in my stomach is killing me. If Trevor’s dating this young wannabe, I need to tell him to end it but not in front of the young wannabe. I hold up my hand, “Jeremy, look, Trevor and I need to be alone right now. Old friend stuff. Can you please grab your shirt and go to your room? He’ll call you when we’re done.”

Jeremy looks at Trevor, confused, “What’s going on? I thought we were wrestling?”

“Hold on, I was just getting to it. Quinn, this suite IS Jeremy’s room. He’s staying with me here. And in LA. Living with me. We’re a ... well, we’re together.”

My friend rises and walks over to the hunky young stud with the missing shirt. He kisses him then circles behind. Trevor gives the pasty small-town punk a romantic reverse bearhug. He rests his chin on Jeremy’s shoulder and keeps talking. Explaining. I can’t hear him. I’m too shocked. Trevor is settling down? With a 19-year old musclebound moron?

Oh my god. Oh my god. I’ve lost Trevor? Oh my god. Oh my god.

I need to think. I haven’t heard a thing for the past two minutes, but I’m sure it was all terrible. I get up fast and mumble an apology as I move to leave. Trevor whispers, “Stop him, Boy.” The younger stud casually grabs my arm as I pass by. I’m stopped dead in my tracks by Jeremy’s strong grip. I could break free, but only by getting physical. I don’t want to escalate this.

Trevor slinks in front of me. He slides his hand up from my belt to my cheek. It feels good. So good. He taps my cheek as he orders, “Stay. I wanted you to know, but it’s cool. All those things you wrote about wrestling and fucking this weekend? We’re still on. I shared them with Boy and he’s excited. We’re going to have so much fun tonight, just in a new way.”

“I can’t stay.”

“Why not?”

I hesitate, “I-I can’t say. I just - I’m sorry.” I look at Jeremy, “Congratulations. Trevor is a great guy. Now, please, let go of my arm.”

Trevor orders, “Let go of his arm, Boy.” I’m about to thank my buddy when he adds, “Put him in a full nelson instead.”

Jeremy slides behind me and locks in the hold. I just let him, too damn shocked to react. By the time I fight him, it’s locked in tightly. Trevor slithers up in front of me and slides my sweater up my torso. He stretches the front over my head then has Jeremy open up. He locks it behind my head. I’m quickly forced back into another full nelson, still in shock.

My chest and abs are exposed now and I know how much Trevor likes my body. He massages my pecs as he talks dirty to me. He replays all the playful, trashy and explicit messages about wrestling we’ve exchanged over the past month. Damn. Hearing them out loud, I realize just how horny I was. I thought I was getting him ready for my big announcement. What a fool.

I fight to power out of the young stud’s full nelson, but I can’t. I think about kicking them both in the nuts. It’d be easy. Swing my leg forward into Trevor’s balls then back and up into Jeremy’s. Might even be fun. I could, but I can’t go that far. Trevor has no idea he just broke my fucking heart. And I can’t tell him. I’d be too humiliated. I need Jeremy gone.

With my sweater up, Trevor’s hands go exploring. Oh god, he’s still got the touch. On command, Jeremy forces my head down in the nelson, making me watch myself get molested. Of course, my cock sends the wrong message when it stiffens in my pants. It all drives me wild, especially when he slithers his fingertips over my nipples down to my waist.

Trevor slides the back of his index and middle fingers along my pelvis above my belt. I shudder and whimper. He laughs to Jeremy, “See, I told you he was fun. I just had to loosen him up a bit first. He doesn’t handle change well.” He grabs my cock in my pants and squeezes it. “There’s my big-dicked bottom boy. This bad boy’s ready to go already. Yeah, you think you’ll finally get to use it today? Or you gonna lay down for Daddy T like usual?”

I whimper, “Please, just let me go.” I mean leave the room, but he thinks I mean the nelson.

“You want loose, break free. By the way, Boy and I jacked off to your messages so many times. God, you’ve been on fire. You’ve never made me hotter than the past month. The perfect buildup to our little three-way challenge. You know how to play my cocky jobber bitch so well.”

“Three-way?”

My buddy replies in his raspy wrestler voice that drives me wild, “That all you got to say, tough guy? Not so cocky now, are you? Yeah, I knew you were nothin’. That’s why if you want a shot at the champ, you need to get through my Boy first.”

Trevor unbuckles my belt. The leather falls to the side. I watch helplessly as he opens the top button then unzips my dress pants. He kneels down and works my pants to my ankles. My shoes get unlaced and pulled off. My shoulders and neck are aching at this point, so I’m being pretty cooperative. Again, sending the wrong message. Maybe I should tell him.

My pants come completely off then my socks. I’m rock-hard in my underwear. Trevor runs his fingers up the inside of my legs. I twitch and shake, but Jeremy holds strong. Fingers slide up to the waistband of my shiny red thong. I wore it especially for Trevor. Now, I wish I hadn’t. He peels it off, too, exposing me. Naked from the chest down, I feel even more vulnerable.

My friend reaches up and grips my hefty balls. They’re more than a handful. He engulfs the head of my thick cut cock and I moan as I helplessly watch him suck me. I close my eyes but that only makes it worse. It takes all of two seconds for him to get me fully hard. Trevor slides over to the dresser and pulls out a leather cock ring. Oh fuck. He binds my manhood up tight, making sure I’ll never lose my hard-on.

With me trussed up and trapped, Trevor takes all my clothes. I hear beeping then he tells Jeremy that he can let go. As I drop to my knees, the young punk pulls up on my sweater. My arms and head slide out of it. He tosses it to Trevor as I shake out my shoulders. The interloper reaches down and starts massaging my traps. Fuck. It feels great, but he really has no idea what’s going on with me. Not that he should, since we barely know each other.

It’s worse that Trevor doesn’t get it. My buddy is completely oblivious to my mood. Maybe this is good to learn. I look over where he was. The hotel room safe. He’s literally locked up my clothes. My room key and wallet are in my pants. I have nothing. I’m not going anywhere. As I kneel there, naked with my bound cock painfully hard and getting a shoulder massage from his boyfriend, my buddy takes a seat and just watches.

I close my eyes and lean my head back. If I’m going to be wrestling, and I obviously am unless I want to run down to the front desk fully naked, I better just let the young boyfriend loosen me up. Trevor just sits there watching me. His legs are spread open and he’s softly rubbing the bulge in the front of his tight dress pants.

My buddy says, “I knew you two would hit it off. I can’t wait to see who wins a shot at me.”

“I’m not interested in wrestling your boy. I really just want my clothes back.”

A dramatic sigh and an eye roll. “Boy, give us a minute, please. Go clean up in the bedroom bathroom.” Jeremy leaves. “Look, Quinn, don’t get scared. He’s strong as a bull but he’s a submissive kid who’s new to wrestling. I don’t know if you will win, but trust me, you’ll be competitive with him. If you want to be, that is. Sub versus sub. Who wins? Me, of course.”

“Trevor. You’re not hearing me. I don’t want to wrestle him.”

“I am hearing you. I’m hearing you be a big baby. For the past month, you’ve been sending me the hottest messages about wrestling this weekend. Now’s your chance for something even hotter. You’re just upset because it’s not exactly like you planned and you‘re not adaptable. Go with the flow for once.”

“That’s not it.”

“Then what is it?”

I can’t respond, so he assumes he’s right. I can see that smug look he gets.

Trevor smirks, “You should be jumping at this chance. Jeremy is a hot as fuck 19-year old. How many chances do you get at a guy like him? Look, I get that you thought it’d be just you and me, but roll with it, okay? Don’t make me look bad in front of my new Boy.”

I breathe in deeply. Seeing no other option, I answer, “Okay.”

My buddy condescendingly rubs my head and winks at me before moving back to the sofa. “All right then. Go clean up. Put the cock ring back on. Boy will be wearing one, too. I want my boys to battle naked and hard. Winner fucks the loser and gets to face me next.”

Wrestling Jeremy


Jeremy and I meet up in the living room area, wiping ourselves off then tossing our towels aside. We stand there naked, our manhood bound and hard. All for Trevor. I feel a little self-conscious and distracted, but the young punk looks ready to wrestle. I can’t believe that Trevor wants this guy. Of course, he wouldn’t if I could just get him alone and explain I’m available.

We circle the mattress. I focus on the fact that Jeremy is a gorgeous hunk. 5’11” and probably 200-lbs of muscle. I’m only an inch shorter, but I know he’s got me beat in the strength department. Hopefully, Trevor is right and my ability can overcome him. I actually can beat most of the guys I wrestle. If I want to. None of them look like Jeremy, though.

We move in. Trevor tells us to bump chests a few times. I look at him with a skeptical look, but Jeremy doesn’t wait for me. The muscle teen smashes his body into mine, sending me stumbling backwards, off the mattress and into the wall. WHAM! Suddenly, the powerhouse is splashing on top of me with all his weight. SPLAT! He does it again. SPLAT!

I sag against the wall as Jeremy backs off. He’s strutting with his arms spread wide, taunting me. I’d complain that I wasn’t ready, but I refuse to be whiny. Not much harm done, anyway. Since he’s not following up, I can recover from this and still take the muscle punk down. I hope. I push forward and he charges at me again. This time, I brace for impact and push up. WHOMP! Once again, I’m sent backwards into the wall. Huh, he is a strong fucker.

Jeremy moves in fast, so I kick up. He slams right into my foot. THUD! He shows no reaction, but I’m able to push him back. With a smirk, he runs his thumbs down his abs. From the sofa, Trevor adds, “Try something else, Q. You could take a sledgehammer to those things and not make a dent. Trust me.” I push off the wall and circle, ignoring both of them.

We lock up in a collar-and-elbow. The muscle teen tries to overpower me, leaving himself wide open for me to simply twist and lock him in a side headlock. I squeeze hard and drag him around the room. He grunts. I feel his hands on me and I figure he’s going to counter. I turn and pull fast, hip tossing him over and down onto his back. BOOF! I lie on his thick pecs, keeping the headlock.

I crank on the hold, working his head and neck. The rest of him is solid as fuck, so I figure that this might work. It might, but Jeremy pushes against me and forces me off him. He slips out the back then jumps on my back. His weight crushes me as he fights to lock on a choke. I block his clumsy attempts, but he’s quickly got me grunting as I lie under him, fighting his power as best as I can.

Jeremy forces me flat on my stomach. He can’t get a choke, but he can keep me down. He suddenly switches strategies and manages to force his arms into my armpits then under my shoulders. I grab his wrists, fighting to stop him from getting me in another full nelson. Damn. He’s overpowering me. I gasp as I feel his cock head split my cheeks and slide along my crack.

I don’t dare let go of his wrists. He’s got his knees spread and his hips pressing down on my ass, so I can’t get my knees under me. I need to get out from under him. Using the only weapon I have, I buck my hips up, slapping my ass into his bound manhood. He lets out a surprised, “Oh!” It doesn’t hurt, but it does distract. I manage to throw my body up and we roll over onto his back.

I try to roll away, but Jeremy grabs my hair as he wraps his legs around my waist. I cry out as he squeezes and pulls. Fuck! He lets go and reaches under my armpits, locking his big paws on my pecs. The muscle punk leans back and I’m quickly pulled backwards on top of him. I fight to sit up, to roll over, to break free somehow, but his arms and legs are immovable.

The muscle punk may be the ‘Boy’, but right now, he’s all-man as he manhandles me. I feel so weak compared to him as he controls me. Okay, if I can’t move him, I need to try something else. I fight his arms as he tries for another full nelson. I wonder if he only knows two moves? I manage to grab his right middle finger. I bend it back and he lets out a cry. It’s enough to distract him and I can finally pull away.

I roll over and rise. He stands up, shaking out his hand, “That was dirty.”

I look at Trevor, “He’s a whiny thing, isn’t he?”

Jeremy roars and charges at me. I’m ready. I duck and his arms go over me as I grab him around the chest. I lift and spin, planting him on the mattress. BOOF! I wish it was a ring or mat, because that would’ve hurt a lot more. As it is, the young stud simply pushes me off and rolls over and away. I rise to meet him and we circle.

I move in for a lockup, but Jeremy swats my hands to the side and moves in. He sweeps his arms around me and pulls me into a bearhug. I immediately see stars when he tightens up. I hang in his arms as he crushes me. I feel my spine collapse as he dominates me with his overwhelming teen muscle. I push on his body, but it’s no use.

The muscle punk shakes me back-and-forth, making me dizzy and weakening me. I try to club his head, but I’m shaking too much. I hang limp in his arms as he drains all my strength. He’s like a dog playing with a chew toy, whipping me around. My legs start to give out against his strength. As I fade, Jeremy throws me down onto the mattress. BOOF!

I lie there weakly. He drives his foot down onto my pecs. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! I grunt with every shot. He’s so strong. Jeremy moves his foot over my abs and slowly lowers it on top of my rock-hard cock, which stretches out over my abs. I reach out my hands to grab his ankle, protecting my rod before his crushes it. We lock eyes and he smirks, supremely confident.

Jeremy suddenly turns and comes down with a big elbow drop onto my pecs. I’m so focused on defending my dick that I can’t avoid it. WHOMP! I let out a long pained groan and my legs instinctively bounce up. The teen muscle hunk grabs behind my knee and pulls. He folds me up into a cradle, bringing my ass up and my right knee towards my face. My left leg falls to the side, useless as it flails in the air.

I struggle against his strength, but he’s so powerful. His weight presses down folding me until my right knee touches my ear and my cock head hangs just inches from my mouth. I grunt and adjust. Thank god for all that yoga. I relax, ending the fight. I need to wait him out. Jeremy knows I’m trapped, but I’m not giving and he’s only got me on one side. I can lift a shoulder any time, which he realizes as soon as he tries to count.

Jeremy demands I give. I calmly say I won’t. He’s young and stupid, so he’s not getting that trapping me isn’t the same as submitting me. Trevor calls out, “I love looking at Quinn’s ass up like that, but only when my cock is slamming down like a jackhammer. Let’s move on.”

The young punk gets cocky, “I can submit him.”

I grunt, “No, you can’t. I can stay like this all day.”

Jeremy says, “Fuck you. I’m just toying with you for Sir’s pleasure.”

“Yeah, because you know my ass is the one that he wants, you little wannabe.”

“Wannabe who? You? Dude, I was offered a role on a soap.” Jeremy pauses then mocks, “I turned it down, of course. I’m too young and talented to just give up on myself like that. Just being around all those failures who settled for the bottom of the acting barrel every day would be depressing. Like Sir said. I need to have some pride. Unlike you.”

I lie, “Yeah, Trevor told me. But he told me you were too stupid to remember so many lines every day, so you got scared.”

Trevor replies, “Now, now, boys. I like seeing you get mouthy, but don’t lie. I never commented on Boy’s soap role to either of you.”

Jeremy keeps talking, “See, I figure if I ever get desperate enough to take any garbage that comes my way, I’ll go with something more respectable. Like porn.” The muscle punk extends his fingers to slap my dangling cock head in the cradle. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! “You should’ve gone for porn before your ass fell. Too late now.”

I growl, having heard enough. I push out, finding new strength, straightening my body with all I’ve got. The force throws the muscle punk off to the side. I roll away then move into a crouch. Jeremy is up and diving at me with his arms up. He’s left himself wide open for me to spring up and drive my shoulder into his abs. WHOMP! OOF! I drive him backwards into the wall. SLAM!

Jeremy falls over my shoulder so I lift the teen muscle punk up. I turn then flip him back onto the mattress. I dive down with a big elbow to his abs. THUD! OOF! Moving as fast as I can, I grab his thick blond hair and pull him up. I whip him face first into the wall. WHAM! He stumbles back towards me, obviously dazed.

Behind me on the sofa, Trevor says, “Hey, you break it, you’re paying for it.”

I grab Jeremy’s wrist and force it up his back as I reply, “You talking about the wall or the boy?”

“Both.”

I lock on a hammerlock then drive him back into the wall. WHAM! I grab his blond hair and pull his head back, “You hear that, boy? You mean as much to him as this wall.” I drive my fist into his kidneys. POW! POW! POW! He starts to fight, so I press my foot onto the back of his knee. He drops down, kneeling before me. Now with better position, I pull up and really lift his arm.

Jeremy cries out as I lean forward, crushing him between me and the wall. I’ve got the hammerlock on so high up his back that he has no leverage to power out. His free arm swings wildly as I torture him, but he can’t get any range. I let go of his arm and reach in front of his face. I drop to a knee and pull him back into a dragon sleeper, really cranking on it.

The young muscle punk fights, but visibly weakens as I lift and apply more pressure. His arms flail as he tries to punch me. I successfully dodge, but I know that if he connects right, I’ll be in trouble. I squeeze harder and tighten up. His arms drop, but they start swinging again. I’ve weakened him but I don’t know if I can knock him out in this before he lands a fist to my face.

I plant my right foot and push up. Jeremy is forced to follow as we rise into a standing dragon. I pull backwards then fall backwards. POOF! We land on the mattress and I immediately push him onto his stomach. I grab his arm again and bend it up his back into a really tight hammerlock again. He starts to fight. I control him, but he’s too strong to just lie here.

I rise up beside him, throwing my legs up then coming down hard with a knee to his shoulder. THUD! THUD! THUD! That slows his struggling. I fire fists into the shoulder and he lets out high-pitched gasps. POW! AH! POW! AH! POW! AH! When Jeremy pushes up, I throw my body into him, flattening him back down. The muscle punk grunts and fights to get his knees under him.

Trevor comments, “He’s a fighter, Q. You could’ve knocked him out.”

“I still can.”

“Ooh, badass.”

I move on top of the muscle punk. I put my knee on his back to hold him down. My big toe splits his ass crack as I bear all my weight down on him. I use Jeremy’s wrist to drag his limp arm around. I force it under his chin then grab it on the other side of his face. I pull up fast and hard on his arm. It cuts into his throat, lifting his head and pecs off the mattress.

Jeremy fights desperately under me as I lean back, pulling on his wrist with all my strength. My weight holds him down as his bulging bicep cuts off his air supply. He writhes and struggles under me, but he’s getting weaker and weaker. His muscles shrink and his back loosens up, allowing me to pull him even higher. The muscle punk can’t speak, but with his free hand, he suddenly taps out furiously. I pretend not to know he’s tapping.

Trevor tells me, “He’s tapping.”

“Are you sure he’s not just pounding the mattress in pain?”

The hand stops moving and the body goes completely limp. Jeremy has clearly passed out so I let go. “Oh, I guess he was tapping.” I stand up and pull off my cock ring. I place my foot on the young punk’s ass as I roll my shoulders and neck. I stretch out, taking my time. The muscle punk will be out for a while. I finally turn to face my friend.

Time for a chat.

The Hard Truth

“Wow, knocking him out with his own arm? Savage, buddy. You were intense. Makes me think you might be a challenge tonight. You actually gonna live up to all the tough talk in your messages?”

“We need to talk.”

Trevor rolls his eyes and throws his head back dramatically, “Oh god. Why?” He gives me an exasperated look, “You have a perfect ass there for the taking. We can talk any -”

“No, Trevor. Now. While your ‘boy’ is sleeping. A private talk, like I wanted.”

A heavy sigh but he says, “Fine. What’s more important than plowing muscleboy ass?”

“Us.”

“Us?”

“Us. I have a job offer in LA to join The Wild and the Wicked as the new Spark Barrington.”

“Oh no. Is Passion’s Edge finally being canceled?”

“No.”

“Is Oregon St. Clair being killed off?”

“No, I’m not being killed. I’m not losing my job. I’m just looking at another option.”

“Okay. Seems like a lateral move but it’s your career. Although it is a coincidence. The role Jeremy was offered was Blaze Barrington. Ha! Lucky he turned it down or you’d be fucking your son. Hilarious.”

I ignore this latest humiliating revelation, “I’d be doing it to be with you, Trevor. I’m tired of dancing around the obvious. We belong together. It’s what we’ve always wanted and now we can have it.”

For the first time ever, Trevor looks genuinely shocked. He stands up to face me and actually hesitates. He starts then stops three times before finally saying, “Oh, Quinn. No. No. No. Don’t move for me. No.” He holds up his hands and grabs my shoulders, “Trust me, I get it. You’re 30 and feeling insecure. ‘Us’ sounds good, but you know it’s not right.”

I shrug his hands off, “And that punk sleeping on the floor is right?”

“Yeah, he is.”

“He’s an idiot.”

“I don’t need him to be smart. I’m smart enough for both of us. We’re ... compatible.”

“And we’re not?”

“No.” My mouth drops. Trevor tilts his head and gives me a ‘get real’ look. “Come on, you know this. You’re safe and responsible. You make smart choices. That’s why you’ve stayed on the same show in the same role for a decade. Outside of work, you’re a home body who likes quiet, calm and routine. I’m not like that. At all. We wouldn’t last a week.”

“That’s not true. I love getting wild with you.”

Again, Trevor rolls his eyes. “Once a year. In the privacy of a hotel room. You know what Jeremy and I are doing after this? When you’re safely tucked in bed, we’ll just be starting our night. My life would freak you out. Besides, I’m impulsive. Irresponsible. Messy. Selfish. In debt. Uh, lazy around the house.”

“I know all your strengths and all your faults, just like you know all mine.”

“I do. That’s why I see this for what it is. You’re at a crossroads, but I’m not the right path.”

“What crossroads?”

“Let’s see. You’ve spent 12 years in a dying genre. There are only three soaps left and they’re barely holding on. You’re a big-ticket star when the producers are cutting costs, bringing in young hard bodies like Jeremy who work for scale and get all the shirtless scenes. Meanwhile, production is putting the bedsheets that used to be at your pelvis up to your pecs and you’re playing the dad now. You’re worried about the future, feeling old and expendable.”

“Don’t be an asshole.”

“I’m being honest, Quinn. I’m being your friend. You hate change, but you know it’s coming so you’re desperately reaching for something familiar. Know what? You don’t have to. I know you’ll be fine, even if you don’t. You’ve got a great life. You’re a good man. A gorgeous stud. A talented actor. Lots of friends. And I bet anything you’ve saved up a ton of cash. Of all our friends, you’re the smartest about life and the most well-adjusted.”

“Way to bring it around to be slightly less insulting. I’m not a fat old failure, I’m just boring. Just get my clothes.”

Trevor steps into me and hugs me, “Please stay. This is your weekend to let loose. If you want to move to LA, do it. But do it for you, not for me and not for some romanticized fantasy of ‘us’. If you do want love, sure as hell don’t look for someone like me.”

I bury my face in his shoulder and squeeze him tightly. I can’t speak, feeling like I’ve lost so much. Trevor grips the back of my head tightly and holds me, getting it. He comforts me with his hug, letting us stay this way for a couple of minutes.

When we do break, Trevor holds my face and forces us to lock eyes, “Nothing between us is changing, Quinn. No matter who I’m with or where we live, we will be friends. We’ll talk all the time, share our lives, and continue to play when we can. We have a beautiful relationship and it’s very important to me. But neither one of us will be happy with more.”

I don’t speak for a few seconds, finally saying, “Well, thank you for being honest.”

“It’s what I do best. You’ll agree with me later. Now, forget about your fucking clothes. Wake him up, hammer his sweet ass then wrestle me.”

I nod and walk back to Jeremy.

Hammering Jeremy

Jeremy wakes up to the feeling of cool lube being drizzled on his hole. He tries to move, but I’m sitting on his back facing down his body. I’ve pinned his powerful arms at his side inside my knees. With no place to go, he relaxes and lets out a soft and long anticipatory groan. I cap the bottle then use my fingers to work the slick gel inside him. He grunts, “Oh yeah.”

The muscle punk does have an amazing ass. I haven’t fucked a guy this young and hot in a while. Not since the guy who played the St. Clair’s new pool boy and that was four years ago. I don’t even remember his name now. I’m sure it’ll be the same with Trevor and this - STOP. That door is closed. Jeremy or no Jeremy, Trevor doesn’t want to be with me.

I shake out my head, trying to focus. I’ve got this perfect ass in front of me. I slide off and around. Jeremy moves, but I order him to stay flat. I grab one of the folded-up sheets and open it up, covering the muscle punk’s upper body. Now, he really is just a perfect young ass for the taking. I put my hands on his back and position my sheathed cock at his lubed hole.

My cock splits his cheeks and presses against him. Under the sheet, Jeremy moans anxiously. He can’t see with the sheet over him and he can’t move with my hands pressing down on his covered back. I thrust in and he gasps. I slide in and out slowly, starting shallow then going deeper with every thrust. He grunts as I ride him, working in until my pelvis crushes his smooth white cheeks.

I piston in and out, plowing the 19-year old muscle toy. He whimpers under the sheet as I drive in hard and fast. I look down, enjoying the view of my cock into this faceless, meaningless hole. The pristine bubble butt jiggles as I own it. I’m quickly hammering the young stud, splitting him in two. I savagely fuck him, getting out all my frustrations. He whimpers louder and squirms, but he can’t move.

Trevor says, “Keep still, Boy. Q owns you.”

Jeremy listens to his master, settling down. He can’t stop whimpering and gasping though as I slam into his backside. His body jerks under me as I pound him with all my power. I do own this big young stud. I fucking own him and his ass. I feel my load building. I push myself as long as I can before pulling out. I sit back, tear off the condom and start jerking.

Seconds later, I explode all over his flawless white ass. I coat the smooth supple flesh, wiping the final drops off before I rise. I grab some $12 water from the mini-bar (Trevor can cover it) and guzzle it down. Jeremy just lies there.

I tell Trevor, “I’m going to take a shower. You guys can clean this up for round two.” I head to the bathroom without waiting for a reply.

Taking on Trevor


When I come out, the “mat” is put back together, covered in a fresh and crisp white sheet, Trevor is stretching in black trunks and Jeremy is nowhere. The bedroom door is closed and I hear the shower running. I guess he’s sitting out this round. Trevor confirms it, telling me he thought it’d be better if it’s just him and me. I shrug nonchalantly, acting as cool as I can.

I ask, “Where are my trunks?”

“Since when do you wear anything? You like it Greek-style.”

“No, you like me naked and I’ve just gone along. I prefer to be in trunks.”

Trevor nods with a smirk, “Okay. I see we’re still a little grumpy.” When my only response is folding my arms across my chest, he holds up his hands in surrender then goes into the bedroom. He returns with a pair of pink satin trunks for me. He says, “These are Jeremy’s, but I think they’ll fit you nicely.”

I take them, sliding on the tight and tiny gear. God, the muscle punk’s huge ass must fall out of these as soon as he moves. I realize that’s the intent. Trevor wouldn’t have it any other way. Still, they’re better than nothing and I’m not going to complain. He chose these to get a reaction, so I won’t give him one. Trevor is right. I am still upset.


We warmup in silence then rise and circle the mattress. He’s got that damn smirk on his face, finding this all way too amusing. I think that’s what’s pissing me off most of all. He’s so smug about breaking my heart. He’s so sure that I’ll see how right he is that we’re incompatible. Maybe we aren’t right for each other, but I wish he felt as devastated by that fact as I am.

I move in and Trevor saunters up. He’s so confident. And he probably should be. I’ve never beaten him before. He’s stronger than me and he’s a good wrestler. The muscleman lifts his hands up for a test of strength. Oh, of course. He just loves overpowering me at the start of a match. I can’t back down. I lift my arms and spread my hands.

Our hands move together and lock up fast. As soon as they close, we fight. He forces my hands back and rises up. I already feel myself being driven back. I brace my legs to counter him, but I’m grunting and sweating already. Our arms and chests pump up as we struggle. Trevor pushes hard again, making a drive to get me to my knees. Yeah, he loves that.

I feel myself losing. As usual. I struggle and strain, but the reality is, he’s too strong for me. My arms are shaking as I feel him overpowering me into the submissive position. As usual. I growl. Not as usual. I suddenly push our arms to the side. Our chests naturally collide. WHOMP! I push back on him while I swing my knee up between us, driving it into his abs. Not as usual. THUD! OOF! My buddy gasps and goes limp as he bends forward.

Using the element of surprise, I’m able to lock him into a front facelock. I crank on his neck with my right arm then bring my left forearm down on his back. WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP! Trevor drops to a knee and I let go of his head. He looks up with a surprised look, but I’m not waiting. I kick up, slamming my foot into his left pec and sending him flying backwards. WHACK! SPLAT!

The muscleman lies on his back, his upper body off the mattress and his ass and legs on it. I come down with a knee into his sculpted abs. THUD! OOF! He instinctively crunches up, so I grab his hair. I drag him up to his feet then push him against the wall. SLAM! I fire off some stiff body shots to his abs. POW! POW! POW! He loves dishing those out to me, but from his moaning, I don’t think he likes receiving them nearly as much. POW! POW! POW!

Trevor finally shoves me back. I hop back onto the mattress. He pushes off the wall, “You’re feisty today.” I smile and relax. Until I see him relax in response then I leap at him with a forearm to his forehead. CRACK! My buddy staggers back into the wall. SLAM! I come in fast with a knee to his stomach. WHOMP! When he bends forward, I push him back onto the mattress. BOOF!

With my buddy face down, I leap on his back. I worked his core to wear him down, but that’s not how I’m going to get a submission out of him. No, I need something better. I grab his left leg and lift it, spinning around and sitting back with a single leg crab. He grunts as I amp up the pressure on his back. I push out on his knee and he cries out as the joint is strained.

I keep the pressure up. He’s not used to my being so aggressive, so it’s given me the advantage. I need to keep it. I stop pushing on his knee, instead I punch it. POW! POW! POW! Trevor lets out a surprised scream. He fights hard under me and I can’t hold him. I’m toppled and he scurries to safety. As I turn, I see a scowl on his face as he tests his leg.

“You okay, Trevor?”

“I should be asking you the same thing. Is this a grudge match, Q?”

I hold up my hands, “Sorry, if I’m going to rough for you, I can dial it back.”

My buddy rises and kicks out his leg, “Don’t do me any favors. Let’s just keep going.”

I nod and we move in for a lockup. I can tell I’ve got Trevor rattled. He tries a surprise kick, but it’s no surprise to me. I grab his leg and lift it up as fast as I can. He trips onto his back. I step on his other ankle and twist his leg, hyperextending the knee. ARGH! Jeremy says, “He’s going after your knee!” Duh. I refuse to lose focus, so I ignore his stating of the obvious.

I turn and drive down, slamming my body on top of his knee. BOOF! ARGH! I crank on the knee as I control his leg. Trevor sits up and I feel him grab my shoulders. I shrug him off, but I know he’s going to come at my back hard. WHOMP! There it is, a clubbing forearm as he crunches up. I withstand the blow, twisting harder until I hear him scream. ARGH!

Trevor comes up again. WHOMP! I roll forward out of range, but I keep hold of his leg as I rise to my feet. He kicks at me with his free one, but I ignore it. I stomp his hamstring with my foot. THWAK! THWAK! THWAK! He lets out an expletive and tries to shake his leg free, but I simply pull hard on his leg, using my whole body to strain his hip, knee and ankle. FUCK!

I let go of Trevor’s leg and he rolls over, as I expected him to. I kick him in the ass, sending him sprawling forward at his boy’s feet. I snark, “Maybe Jeremy should be the master. He gave me more of a challenge, T.” My buddy moves to his feet fast. He spins and charges. I knew humiliation would work to get him off-balance. I easily dodge his clumsy approach, tripping him down. SPLAT!

With Trevor on his stomach half-on/half-off the mattress again, I’m able to grab his ankles and fold them over one another. I push his heels onto his amazing ass, stretching his knees. He fights, but I lean forward, pressing my hip on his legs to keep them trapped and grabbing his hair. I pull his head back. He reaches for my wrist and forearm as I expected, allowing me to grab his wrists and pull his arms back.

I pull back on his arms until his head and pecs are in the air. His torso hangs above the floor as his heels press into his crack. He moans and I can see sweat dripping off his face onto the carpet. I suddenly let go and he drops down, hitting the floor hard. WHACK! I lift his torso up again and drop him again. WHACK! On the third time, I actually push forward, amping up the impact and stunning him. WHACK!

With Trevor stunned, I know it’s now or never. I flip him over and lock on a figure-four leg lock. He wakes up from the pain, writhing and thrashing. He covers his face as he moans and whimpers. I crank on the vicious hold. I never let him have a chance and now I have to finish it. I have to get a submission before he adapts. He tries to roll me, but I brace myself right.

Jeremy begs Trevor not to give. I sit up then throw my body back, sending shockwaves of pain through his body. Trevor moans and gasps. His magnificent muscled body rolls from side to side. He arches his back, lifting his perfect pecs into the air as his ripped abs tighten up. He spreads his chiseled arms and closes his giant fists as he fights to withstand the pain.

I say, “Jeremy! Make yourself useful and count his shoulders down.”

The boy doesn’t move but it inspires Trevor to roll his shoulder up. He collapses back, his moans reduced to whimpers. I lie back and grab my white towel. I throw it at the 19-year old muscle punk, telling him he can throw it in if he wants a boyfriend who can walk.

TAP! TAP! TAP!

Trevor slaps the carpet and admits, “I GIVE! I GIVE! I GIVE!”

I release the figure-four and roll over. I get to my knees and flex my biceps. I kiss them loudly. SMOOCH! SMOOCH! I turn to Jeremy, “Use that towel to wipe me off, boy.” He nods and wipes me down as his master writhes on the floor, clutching his knee.

Trevor’s Turn

I sit on the sofa with my legs open. I wave Trevor over with my fingers. He rolls and moves to rise, but I order, “On hands and knees.” He nods and drops down, crawling to me. He knows the drill, it’s just that he’s used to being on the other side. I’ve never beaten him before. I guess I just needed the right motivation.

When the handsome muscleman reaches me, I grab his hair and pull his face into my bulge. I tell him to get a good whiff of a real man and he responds with an exaggerated inhale. I order him to taste a real man. Trevor opens his mouth and starts in on my bulge. The wet pink trunks cling to my cock and balls as he works. I make sure to keep a tight grip on his hair.

Trevor caresses my legs as he works. He moans and grunts, letting out the occasional “Mmmm” and “Oh, yes”. What a good boy. I call out for Jeremy. The muscle punk opens the bedroom door and freezes as his master worship my manhood. I smirk at him as I order him to take a seat. I want him to see this. He eagerly plops down on the opposite chair, his thick cock swelling up. I warn him not to touch himself. “Just sit and enjoy, Boy. Got it?” He nods.

I feel like Trevor has done enough. I pull him off and move him back until he’s kneeling on his heels. I lift a foot and place it on his pecs. As I shove him, I command, “Lie down. Legs up.” The muscle hunk obeys, falling with the push and rolling into position. He grabs behind his knees to keep his ass up and to spread his hole for me. I rise slowly.

I circle, doing one lap to inspect the loser. I move around again, this time stopping to straddle his head. I shimmy my satin pink trunks down, letting them drop onto his face. I step out of them then bend forward to shove the wet cloth into Trevor’s mouth. He grunts through the sweaty spandex gag, but his eyes dance, telling me he’s intrigued by this turn of events.

Maybe if he sees me in a new light, he’ll reconsider - STOP. Just enjoy this moment.

I move behind him. My cock is hard as I kneel at his raised ass. So is his. I order Jeremy to toss me some lube, which I use to prep Trevor. I have no idea how much he’s bottomed, so I want to give him a fighting chance at enjoying this. I work his hole well and he groans through the gag. I cover my cock then get into position, grabbing his ankles and rolling his ass higher.

Trevor stares at me as I smirk down at him. I press my cock into the helpless muscle hunk and he visibly tenses. I warn him, “You know better than that. Relax. Boy.”

The handsome muscleman obeys and relaxes, making the next few inches easier for him. I’m in and he’s letting out a long constant groan. When I start slowly pumping, his eyes literally roll back in his head. Good. I build up speed, plowing into him like I would any bottom boy. Because that’s what he is. My bottom boy. My cock stays stiff as I watch him take my cock.

After fucking Jeremy, I’m able to make fucking Trevor last even longer. I ride him until he’s weak. His legs start to fall and I want a better position where I can go deeper. I call over the young punk. “Sit at his head, facing me.”

The 19-year old muscle boy comes over. I slide out and make him grab Trevor’s legs and roll the loser up more. With Trevor in a tight cradle, I rise up and lean forward. I plant my feet, using the couch to brace my legs. I place my hands on Jeremy’s thick shoulders, using him for support. I stare straight down at a whimpering Trevor, my sweat dripping between his legs onto his handsome face.

With the loser in position, I force my cock in and he gasps into the gag. I drop my hips then lift them up and down. I use gravity to really drive my rod deep into his hole. There go his eyes again, rolling back in his head. I bounce up and down, in and out of his hole. Trevor moans and groans, unable to speak but his cock is hard as a rock, almost touching his lips.

I plow Trevor and it feels great. Jeremy’s shoulder makes a great support, allowing me to keep going. As I watch my dominant friend trapped as my bottom boy, I’m so turned on that I can’t hold back any more. I pull out then do a one-handed plank on the young punk’s shoulder as I tear my condom off. I jerk and aim until I explode onto Trevor’s handsome face.

Ropes of my cum splash down between his legs, hitting his face then under his dangling balls. I drain myself dry then push up, rolling myself back onto the sofa. I let Jeremy release his master. I rise up and put my foot on my friend’s sculpted chest. I flex over him then rub the sweat off my abs. I fling it down on him then I head to the bedroom bathroom to clean up.

Letting Loose

When I come out of the shower, the door to the living room is shut, the bed is re-assembled and my clothes hang neatly on a hanger. I look at them and pause. Maybe Trevor was right. This is my weekend to let loose. I look in their closet and find a pair of black leather pants and a black cloth vest. I slide the pants on. They’re perfectly tight. The vest is a little loose. No problem. I add a silver chain with a cross on it then check myself out. Very nice. Fuck Trevor. My abs still look great.


I grab a pair of black boots, trying them on. A half-size too big, but if they’re laced up tight, they’ll work. I remove the boots then carry them into the living room where a naked Jeremy is massaging a naked and sore Trevor’s knee. They take one look at me and stand up, looking surprised.


Trevor asks, “What’s going on?”

I take a seat, manspread my legs and drop the boots, “Boys. Put my new boots on me.” Jeremy looks at Trevor. After a nod from his master, the young one moves towards me. I say firmly, “I said ‘Boys’. Plural. Get on your knees, Trevor, and put my left boot on me. NOW!”

Trevor smirks but goes with it. The two naked musclemen move in and kneel before me. They each take a leg and slide the boots on while I sit back like the fucking boss. I stand up so they can lace them right then sit back on my throne. They start to rise but I tell them to stay on their knees. I reach out and grip their hair, moving their heads around, just because I can.

“Here’s what’s happening. We’re going out. You two are MY boys for the night. I won. I own you. And the whole world is going to know it. Now, get pretty for daddy, bitches.”

They nod and head to the bedroom. If I’m settling for one night with Trevor and sharing him with his musclebound boytoy, I’m going to make it one night that we’ll all remember.

The End



6 comments:

  1. Damn! What a Chapter?! I loved it! I dont know if it's because Encounter series can do it's own thing and bring in a refreshing new change of pace, or because of everything happening in this story. I didnt want it to end! I wish there was more with us following the New emerging daddy and his two pretty boys. Seeing what they get into during the night life, or weekend. But besides that damn this was like a Soap Opera with all the drama Haha. Which I'm sure was intended. Q wanting to be with T but finds out it's not going to happen and hes not able to let go yet. To make matters worse there is the 'new young guy' who is taking what was thought to be his place.

    I loved how Dominant and bossy Trevor was while he was in control, playing with his two boys. It was so hot seeing him order Jeremy around and even Quinn when he was willing. I wouldnt even be sad if Jermey won and had to face Trevor instead while Quinn watched because all three men were so damn hot and enjoyable to read.

    Loved how Jeremy was a threat too though his lack of experience and short temper got the best of him. Which is a common trope for young muscled boys like him, which makes it even more like a Soap Opera with the stereotypes!(Disclaimer I dont watch Soap operas at all so I can confirm that at all haha). And during their match you can see the Q was slowly becoming more dominant, maybe because revenge? Part of it probably or maybe he was done playing in a fantasy that wasnt going to work out for him.

    Then he takes on Trevor and shows him where he stands between them. I wonder what would have happened if it was a best of two out of three. Would Trevor make a come back? Would he become to shocked and submissive at this sudden new side of Quinn?

    The sex scene was great too, both scenes really. Q covering Jeremy's upper half was hilarious and great while when he was fucking Trevor he was really giving it to him, and making Jeremy hold Trevor so he could have a better position to fuck him and topping it off with a facial? 10 out of 10 ending.

    I hope we get a sequel to this or see these men pop up again. I love this new 'Boy' Jeremy. And I'm sure Trevor and Quinn arnt done with there yearly wrestling matches. Maybe next time Quinn will get a Boy or even a daddy and bring him next year for a little LA vs NY tag match haha.

    Thanks for the amazing story Alex! It's making me even more excited for the 2nd Encounter story this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Sean Pford did call my stories sexy wrestling soap opera and I did make that my top quote in the header, so it was definitely intentional.

      Yes, the stories can go on forever, but I think you guys can fill in the gaps, whether that’s a Q v T rematch or a fun night at a bondage club. :)

      Delete
    2. Hmmm if I fill in the gap.. then its Both! Thanks again for the story Alex!

      Delete
  2. Oh Miller. Keep writing your stories with your long setups. Jeez what a great read. These encounter stories are so darn good. First the three guys are so hot. And then, the story itself, the drama unfolding. Poor Quinn is completely oblivious. But that ending was so sweet for him. I mean not sweet as nice and tender haha. But sweet as in almost he was set free by the whole situation. And I could have never imagined Trevor getting dominated and you’re like that. Btw, this is during a wedding haha. Crazy crazy concept hah. What a wedding! I’ve never been to a wedding with so much action! This was so much fun. And that leather outfit. Wow. And That last image of Trevor. Damn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the ending wasn’t necessarily a happy one, but Quinn will be fine. And this happens at lots of weddings I go to ... not exactly, but hookups and reunions are kind of common?

      Delete
    2. I guess, but this a very special type of hookup!!!

      Delete