Sunday, October 28, 2018

Review: Austin Tyler vs. Joey McCoy (Muscleboy Wrestling)

Full disclosure: This match was provided to me by Muscleboy Wrestling.

Austin Tyler is definitely one of the rock stars of 2018. He's my go-to guy at UCW and his match against Nick Flex is one of MBW's best of the year. So when Austin Tyler vs. Joey McCoy was included in the ones sent to me at the launch of catalogue 10, I knew it would be one of the first ones I'd watch.

Can David beat Goliath?


Austin's rocking yellow pro briefs, his smooth powerful body looking strong and sexy. The indie pro is facing Joey McCoy, a small (5'4"/135-lbs), ripped young stud. Joey's a real cutie in shiny red trunks and accessories. What I really liked about him is his confidence. The guy is up for the match, confident and determined in a charming underdog way. Joey's attitude is like a classic babyface that you just want to cheer for at every step.

Two hot musclemen.

When you're wrestling a bigger guy,
keep him down.

Red is Joey's color.

Right from the start, Joey's willing to lockup. Austin dominates, but the boys break clean. They get right back at it with classic back-and-forth holds, like a headlock and hammerlock. Throughout the match, Austin's in control more, clearly stronger and we know he's skilled. However, this isn't a squash. Joey gets his chances and never stop fighting. He also sells really well. Just look at his pained expression in these holds. So adorable.

A classic headlock.

Matched with a classic hammerlock.

Sell it, Joey.

Oh no, the poor boy must be in agony!

At 35 minutes of wrestling, this is one of the longest non-sex matches I've seen from MBW. I'm not big on long matches, but this one is really impressive as the guys keep going and doesn't get repetitive. The bodies are stretched, bent and battered throughout. I really liked how he reversed the bodyslam (see the two GIFs below)  with smart determination.

Joey's up but he keeps fighting and so ...

... it's the shocked Austin gets slammed instead!

However, Austin's power is irresistible
(and so are both guys).

In the end, I really liked this video. Austin's his usual spectacular self. What a superstar. As often happens, I watched a match for one guy, but I ended up liking the other one just as much. Joey's fun, fresh and feisty. The little guy is one heck of a competitor. Putting these two together made for a fast-paced fight that's super-hot from beginning to end.

What are other bloggers saying?


So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment