Monday, April 15, 2019

CLAW 7: Xander vs. Wyatt



CLAW TRAINING RING

“I wanna do something.”

“Then do what I tell you, Xander.”



“Seriously. I don’t get it, Wyatt. I gotta do more than just follow you to the ring and stand there. I’ll feel like a dummy and it ain’t gonna do shit for my career.”

Wyatt sighs as he ties back his long blond hair, probably to avoid telling the dark-haired behemoth that he is a dummy. I know it’s hard, because I’m faced with that same challenge every day. At least I’m getting to fuck the giant muscleman’s sweet ass while I train him to be a pro wrestler. Poor Wyatt is getting nothing from his new ‘enforcer’ but whining.

Wyatt

The long-haired hunk finally says, “Xander, I gotta be honest. I don’t give a shit about your career. You don’t care about wrestling. You don’t know how to wrestle. And I don't have time to waste on a guy who’d rather pose than wrestle.”

“That’s not fair, man. I do care. This is a big deal for me.”

“Since when do you care?”

“Since Mr. Mateo started training me.”

“Well, good. I’m - wait? What?” Wyatt turns to me, “MISTER Mateo? He calls you Mr. Mateo?”

I just shrug, “Ben made me his teacher. Seemed appropriate”

My first name is Mateo and I’m forcing Xander to show me some respect, but I don’t want to explain all the details of our relationship to Wyatt. All he needs to know is that our shockingly nice, ridiculously hot and insanely rich boss Ben put me in charge of training Xander and I’m doing a great fucking job. (To learn more, see CLAW 2: Mateo vs. Xander)


The blond hunk focuses back on Xander, “Whatever. This is a bigger deal for me. I’m winning Jake’s title and for the past few weeks, I’ve been scouted by ... uh, not important. Ben got me noticed but I’m the one who needs to deliver. I need every match to go perfectly. I can’t be worried about how and when you’re going to fuck up next. No distractions.”


Xander scowls, “I ain’t gonna fuck up. I got skills now.”

“Great. Keep working on them. But while you’re working with me, standing around looking intimidating in black leather is the only skill you need.”

Xander as X, Wyatt's enforcer

Xander’s getting angry. He says, “But I can wrestle now! That’s why Ben’s letting me back on TV as X, your new enforcer. If I’m an enforcer, I gotta enforce something. Lemme pound on Jake a little while you distract the ref.”

Jake’s eyebrows go up, not liking the idea of having to work with a clumsy, untalented rookie. That’s how injuries happen and he’s headed off to Japan. Xander is an amazing physical specimen but he earned his reputation as a bad worker. As the TV champ takes a step forward to get involved, Wyatt puts his hand up, letting Jake know that he’s got this.

Jake, CLAW's outgoing TV Champion

Wyatt points at Xander, forcefully saying, “I’m done. You’ll stand in my corner, arms folded, looking mean and that’s all you’ll do. That’s it. I can’t afford to be nice at this point. You’re a kid in this business. You’ll have lots of time to prove yourself, but Jake and I have worked a long time for our big break. We can’t afford to wait for the next one.”

The muscular rookie whines, “I’m not going to cost you an opportunity. Maybe I can help you look better.” Wyatt and Jake just silently stare back at him, so he turns to me for help, “Tell him, Mr. Mateo! Tell him I’m good now!”

Me, Mateo (Mr. Mateo to Xander)

I chime in, “He is good, guys. Seriously. I’ve been working him real hard.” Xander looks at the ceiling, trying not to laugh at my use of the word ‘hard’. He’s such a simple man. Gorgeous but simple. “Ben’s impressed. You know he wouldn’t do this if the big guy wasn’t ready.”

Wyatt shakes his head, “Sorry, Mateo. I trust Ben. And I wanna believe you. We can all smell the difference you’ve made.”

I should explain ... Xander had a body odor issue. It was one of the first things I dealt with. I’m not fucking a guy who stinks like a gym bag full of dirty clothes. Now, in addition to being able to use his muscle more effectively, he smells great. Clean and manly. The sex is great, especially since he’s accepted being my bitch. Speaking of bitches, I’m getting a fun idea.

I casually say, “Maybe we can work something out.”

The blond hunk sighs, “There’s nothing to work out. I can’t risk it. Maybe in a few weeks after I have the belt around my waist and I’m feuding with Nate. Maybe we can even do a tag thing with Nate and you as the faces facing me and X. Get you in the title picture, Matty.”

“Well, thanks for thinking of me.” I challenge, “But seriously, why not let him prove himself? Wrestle Xander right now and see what he can do.”

“No way. Practicing with him is still dangerous. He can still miss a spot.”

I hold up my hands, “No spots. Like a real match. You’d have to agree that beating you means he’s good.” No response. Ugh. Wyatt’s being stubborn, but I know how to get the long-haired blond hunk to change his mind. I say, “What if Xander offers up stakes?”

That gets his attention. Wyatt’s left eyebrow goes up, “Stakes?”

Xander nods, “I’m up for that. Anything to prove myself.”

Jake just smirks, “Go for it, man. Meanwhile, I’m gonna head out. Text me the plan before tomorrow’s run through, okay? If Xander’s safe, we’ll need to practice something.”

The all-American hunk doesn’t really give a shit what happens, as long as he doesn’t get hurt. He’s already mentally checked out of CLAW, but he’s staying professional before he drops the belt and heads to Japan. I assure Jake that we’ll let him know how it goes.

Wyatt looks back at Xander’s rock-hard body. My sexy boy’s the biggest and strongest guy on the roster right now. Everyone wants a piece of him, including Wyatt. And Xander wants a piece of Wyatt. The muscular meathead bottoms for me, but he’s a top. He’d love to fuck Wyatt and he wants desperately to win some respect. My protégé flexes in his black leather enforcer gear, showing off his tanned muscle to entice Wyatt to accept.

It works. Wyatt nods, “Okay, I’m in. Let’s see what you’ve got, big man. Just know that I’m not going to take it easy on you.” The bigger hunk just nods as he strips off his harness. The blond stud says, “Keep that handy. I might put it back on you. Give myself something to hold onto while I ride that ass.”

Xander flexes again, “You ain’t riding me, little man.”

Wyatt just laughs. They circle the ring, checking each other out. They look like hungry animals as they think about winning top position against their gorgeous fantasy opponent. With their mutual attraction obvious, all I need to do is ring the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Wyatt vs. Xander

The two hunks bounce and stretch, but they’re pretty warmed up from practice. They shake hands and break. After one lap of circling, Wyatt says, “C’mon, big man, show me what you’ve learned.” They lockup and Xander uses his superior size and strength to power the long-haired blond backwards into the corner. CLANG! He lifts his knee into the veteran’s abs. THUD! OOF!

Wyatt bends forward, but immediately throws his elbow into the muscle beast’s ripped midsection. WHOMP! OOF! Xander steps back. The hunky blond grabs his wrist and twists the bigger muscleman into an armbar. He drags Xander from the corner then executes a textbook arm drag takedown. WHAM! Xander lands on his back and slides to the opposite corner.

Xander turns fast and looks out. It’s enough to keep Wyatt from following up as he puts on the brakes and backs off. The big man rises and rolls his shoulders back. They stare each other down then move in for another lockup. They strain and stress. Wyatt’s no weakling and he’s able to shift and twist to match Xander’s superior strength.

With a smooth spin, Wyatt moves to the side, bringing Xander’s arm with him. He gets the bigger man in a hammerlock, forcing the muscleman’s wrist up his back. As Xander powers his arm down, the blond stud casually pushes his foot on the back of his opponent’s knee and drops the rookie down to his knees. PLOP! He lifts hard on the arm hold and gets a whimper.

Xander lifts one leg and plants his black boot. Wyatt releases the wrist and switches to a side headlock. The massive rookie pushes up to his feet and slams his forearm into Wyatt’s back. WHOMP! It’s enough to slip free and the men face off again. They return to the classic lockup, still feeling each other out. It’s power versus skill again. It’s all I can do to keep my mouth shut.

Finally, the dark-haired hunk overpowers Wyatt backwards, but this time, Wyatt shifts to the side and trips Xander. The big muscleman falls forward, his face slamming into the middle turnbuckle. SMACK! The blond stud is there. He grabs Xander’s thick black hair and uses it to lift him up then slam his face back into the turnbuckle three more times. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! My boy’s stunned, his hips sagging down and his legs looking limp.

Wyatt drives his boot down onto the small of Xander’s back. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! The muscular meathead drops down, his face landing on the bottom turnbuckle. The blond stud grabs Xander’s black boots and drags the big muscleman into the ring. The more experienced wrestler runs to the ropes, leaping onto the middle one and back flipping off it. He splashes down onto the bigger stud’s back. SPLAT! OOF!

As he drags a stunned Xander up by his hair, Wyatt asks me, “What exactly have you been teaching him, Matty?”

I fold my arms across my chest, “I guess we’re both finding out.” I’m starting to wonder if this was a bad idea. Maybe I overestimated my big muscleboy. With my silence broken, I slap the apron. “C’mon, Xander. Get it together.”

Wyatt shoves Xander’s head between his legs, locking on a tight standing head scissors. The older stud reaches out and grabs the waistband of the black leather trunks and pulls them up, exposing the muscleman’s ass. The blond nods approvingly before he bends forward and reaches around Xander’s waist. I slap the apron, “Back body drop! You know this.”

Suddenly, the big man growls and powers up. He flips Wyatt over with a back body drop. The blond hunk lands hard, unprepared for the counter. BOOM! Xander stumbles forward and shakes out his head. I tell him to get back to work. He nods and turns. Unfortunately, Wyatt is already flipped into a crouch, so he turns right into spear. WHOMP! OOF!

Wyatt reaches back and grabs one of Xander’s long legs. He kneels on the dark-haired hunk’s chest as he rolls him up. He slaps the mat. “ONE!” I don’t have to say anything, because the ripped powerhouse easily breaks the pin, throwing Wyatt off then rolling away. The studs rise up and circle the ring again. I tell Xander to focus on his training.

Wyatt points at me, “Stay out of it, Matty. This is about me and him.”


I hold up my hands, “Hey, you started me talking. You getting scared?”

The long-haired hunk points at me, but before he can say anything, Xander steps forward and kicks him in the stomach. THUD! OOF! He obviously underestimated the big man’s range. The blond muscleman bends forward then gets clubbed on the back. WHACK! Wyatt drops to the mat. Xander drives his boots down. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

I laugh, “Damn, that was like a rookie mistake, Wyatt.”

Wyatt pushes up and dives for Xander’s knee. CRACK! The bigger stud topples down as his leg gives. The blond stud grabs the muscular meathead by the leg and flips him into a single leg crab. He looks at me, “What advice you got for him now, Mr. Mateo?”

I frown, “Don’t give.”

“Good call. I see why Ben asked you to train him. You’re a real ring genius.”

The long-haired ring veteran leans back and adds in fists to Xander’s knee. POW! POW! POW! The younger stud pounds the mat as his knee and back are attacked. He’s tough, so I don’t think he’ll give to this but I circle around so I can see his face. Wearing the big man down is a smart strategy. Wyatt’s definitely got more stamina, so the longer this goes, the better his chances.

Xander tries to power out, but the blond stud is strong enough to resist with his experience combined with position. He counters the counter and applies even more pressure, getting the big man whimpering. Wyatt suddenly leans forward and stands up. He pulls Xander’s leg up with him then drives it down to slam the knee into the canvas. THOMP! The big man cries out and thrashes around on the mat clutching his knee.

Wyatt circles around, waiting for his opening. When Xander finally stops moving, the blond stud moves in with a big boot to the injured knee. WHACK! I shake my head. The ring veteran uses the thick black hair to force the bigger muscleman up. Xander is clearly favoring his knee, keeping pressure off it. It leaves him vulnerable to be tripped down onto his back. WHAM!

Xander lands hard and his legs naturally go up in the air. Wyatt casually grabs the raised black boot then spins around to kick the hamstring. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! The big man slaps the mat in pain and frustration. I tell him, “For fuck’s sake, just kick him away.” The big man suddenly pulls his knee towards his body then thrusts out. Wyatt heard me, too, but he’s still sent flying backwards by the muscular meathead’s power.

My boy rolls to the opposite ropes and uses them to stand up. Wyatt moves in, but Xander kicks out and warns him off. The young muscleman walks off the punishment as they circle yet again. I can see doubt and submission in Xander’s face. Fuck. I slap the apron, telling him he’s not proving shit. He nods and puffs up, getting back on track. Wyatt just smirks.

They move in for a lockup, but Wyatt ducks it. He moves around then kicks the back of Xander’s knee. WHACK! The big man drops to his knees, leaving him open to be pulled back into a dragon sleeper. Wyatt forces his knee into Xander’s back as he bends his massive opponent backwards. Xander’s face is buried in the blond’s armpit, his arms flailing around.

Wyatt rubs the big pecs then brings his forearm down onto the chest. WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP! He holds Xander in place as he brutalizes the beautiful heaving pecs. The younger muscleman’s bulge is thrust out, his ripped abs stretched and his back arched as he takes the blows across his heaving pecs. The blond hunk reaches up and undoes his hair, shaking it out.

“You may not be much of a wrestler, but you are one helluva man, big guy. I’m gonna enjoy owning this. Fuck, if things come though, I might just have to bring you with me.”

The blond stud rubs the rookie’s massive chest again then squeezes the right nipple hard. Xander thrashes and twists, but Wyatt’s strong enough to keep him locked up tight. I can clearly see the outline of meathead’s cut cock in the leather trunks as it swells up. Fuck, he’s enjoying this. Bitch. I clap my hands and tell Xander to focus.

Wyatt runs his fingers around Xander’s nipple, “Oh, he’s focused, Matty. Just not on winning.”

The long-haired hunk pushes up, raising Xander into a standing dragon sleeper. The big man’s arms flail and he gasps loudly as the hold gets tougher. Wyatt suddenly drops down, slamming the massive muscleman down. BOOM! The impact stuns my guy. The dragon already had him wobbly. Now, he’s just lying there, his legs swaying back-and-forth. Wyatt puts his hand on Xander’s red chest.

“ONE!” The more experienced stud takes a long pause.

“TWO!” Xander starts to move, but he’s not lifting his shoulder.

I slap the apron, “KICK OUT!”

We’ll never know if he would have, because Wyatt pulls Xander up by his thick black hair, breaking the pin. The cocky blond stud laughs, “Oh wow, he kicked out, just like you asked.”

Wyatt pulls Xander to his feet by his hair. He whips the big muscleman into the corner, front first. CLANG! Wyatt runs in and splashes down on Xander’s broad back. SPLAT! He bounces off then flexes behind the sagging stud. I circle around and get right under Xander. I say, “Get your ass in gear. You are not going down like this.”

The long-haired blond grabs Xander’s ass. As he squeezes it, Wyatt looks past him to me, “Yeah, he is. The only reason my dick’s not already in him is because I need to practice my finisher on bigger guys.” To emphasize his point, Wyatt thrusts his hips forward, slamming his bulge against the gorgeous leather-encased bubble butt. Wyatt grinds his hips, dry humping the bigger and stronger rookie, further humiliating him.

I look at the moaning Xander, “Last. Fucking. Chance.”

Wyatt reaches up and grabs Xander’s hair. As he pulls his head back, the big muscleman suddenly lifts his long left leg up between the blond stud’s legs. SQUISH! Wyatt lets out a cry then staggers backwards holding his manhood. I clap and move to the side. The dark-haired hunk spins and lifts his size 16 boot into the handsome ring veteran’s face. CRACK! He wobbles, trying to keep his feet as Xander rolls his shoulders back, composing himself.

I slap the apron, “Go! Go! GO!”

The rookie powerhouse charges forward with a clothesline that almost takes Wyatt’s head off. WHOMP! The long-haired hunk does a flip and lands hard on his front. SPLAT! Xander drives his boots down on the suffering stud, using the most basic attack. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! It works as Wyatt bounces and cries out with every powerful shot.

I clap, “That’s it. Wear him down. Wear him down. Don’t get fancy. Just a good old-fashioned ass kicking from here on out, man.”

Xander reaches down and drags Wyatt up by his long blond hair. The ring veteran fires a fist into the younger muscleman’s ripped abs. THUD! My guy grunts and bends forward, but he keeps hold of the hair. He just powers forward, pulling Wyatt back and slamming him back to the canvas. WHAM! The big beast drops his 265-lbs of muscle down, crushing Wyatt. CRUNCH! The ring veteran gasps for air under the rock-hard behemoth.

I squeeze my fist, “Yes! Keep it simple, boy. Keep it simple.”

The rookie powerhouse pulls Wyatt up by his hair again. This time, no punch comes. Again, Xander pulls back hard and fast on the hair, sending the blond stud down onto the back of his neck and shoulders. The big boots crash down on the ring veteran’s rock-hard abs. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! I can see the chiseled midsection turning red as the strongest man in CLAW unleashes his power.

Wyatt suddenly rolls away and Xander jams his boot on the ring. WHAM! ARGH! The big man stumbles back as the ring veteran rolls to a crouch. He’s holding his abs, his long blond hair hanging over his face as he stares up angrily at the rookie who’s finally fighting back. I can tell he’s pissed at Xander for not going down easy now. Wyatt pushes the hair from his face and rises as the bigger muscleman shakes out his legs.

I clap, “Hey, he’s an enforcer. This is how he enforces, Wyatt. Imagine him doing that to Jake on Saturday night. Fans will love it.”

Wyatt shoots me the finger, staying focused on the suddenly and surprisingly dangerous rookie. He looks positively savage with his long hair loose and his face locked in a serious stare. They circle the ring. As they move in for a lockup, the long-haired hunk ducks to the side, but Xander is actually ready. He swings his knee up, slamming his legs into Wyatt’s abs. THUD! OOF! All the air leaves the surprised ring veteran.

As his opponent bends forward, Xander lets loose with a hard elbow to the back of Wyatt’s head. CRACK! The blond stud falls forward onto his hands and knees. He shakes out his head as Xander moves behind him. The bigger muscleman grabs Wyatt around the waist then lifts him up into a reverse bearhug. He shakes him back-and-forth with ease, whipping that silky blond hair around as he throws him from side to side.

Wyatt drives his foot down onto Xander’s. STOMP! The big man lets out a yell as the long-haired hunk throws himself forward, flipping the big behemoth over onto his back. Wyatt staggers backwards, shaking out his head and pushing his hair back. The dark-haired hunk is up fast. He charges in recklessly, running right into Wyatt’s boot. Damn.

The ring veteran pushes Xander back into the corner then whips him across the ring. The big man slams into the corner hard. CLANG! He stumbles forward only to get whipped across the ring again. CLANG! Wyatt runs back into the ropes then uses their force to shoot himself at the big man. I yell out, “Watch out, X!”

When Xander stumbles out, he’s met by a flying cross body, but thanks to me, he’s ready. He catches the big blond across his chest and uses the momentum to spin and plant Wyatt down with a huge ring-shaking power slam! KABOOM! The impact sends both guys bouncing up. Xander rolls away as Wyatt shifts onto his side, whimpering as he holds his back.

I pound the mat, “Get back on him! Get on him!”

Xander moves in slowly, stretching out his back. I circle around and get in his line of sight. I grab my throat and my boy nods. He grabs hold of the long blond hair and uses it to force the ring veteran up. The bigger behemoth wraps his huge paw around the handsome hunk’s neck. With incredible power, he lifts him up then brings him down with a chokeslam. WHAM!

“Again!”

The dark-haired hunk obeys and drags the stunned Wyatt up by his hair and neck. He chokeslams him again even harder. WHAM! The ring veteran literally goes limp, his legs and arms sprawled out to the side. Xander hooks a leg and goes for the pin. I count, since that’s not exactly the meathead’s strength. He can probably make it to three, but not much further.

I slap the apron. “ONE!”

I pause, not wanting any doubt. I slap again. “TWO!”

As I bring my hand down for the third time, Wyatt twists and gets his shoulder up. Fuck.

I wave it off, “Nope, no pin. No pin.”

Xander looks at me. I fold my arms up in front of my chest and move them down quickly. My boy nods, understanding the signal. He grabs hold of the long blond hair and uses it to pull Wyatt up into a standing head scissors. He grabs him around the waist. The ring veteran suddenly squats up, looking for a back body drop, but he can’t get the 265-lbs behemoth over.

The rookie powerhouse lifts, bringing Wyatt’s legs up. The blond stud’s hair hangs down as he’s held upside down by the ripped muscleman. Xander adjusts Wyatt’s body then he drops forward to his knees, driving the ring veteran’s head into the canvas with a beautiful piledriver! WHACK! The ring veteran goes limp, collapsing to the side, unconscious.

Xander reaches out and grabs the juicy ass, “Oh, man.”

I clap my hands, getting his attention, “Don’t fucking play around. Pin him!”

My boy nods and puts Wyatt on his back. He lies across his chest and I start the count again.

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THREE!”

Yes! We did it! Xander rolls off and onto his knees. He looks at me as I slide into the ring. I kick Wyatt awake on my way by. I grab Xander’s thick black hair and pull his face into my bulge. I gyrate my hips and he opens his mouth to suck on my pouch. I dominate the winner just enough to remind him who’s really the boss then tug up on his hair.

Xander rises with a big smile. Beside us, Wyatt is rolling back and forth, holding his head. He moans then rolls onto his stomach. I head to the corner and grab my big muscleman’s harness. He looks at me with his hot confused face. Poor boy is so easily confused. I tell him that it makes him look like a leather dom. He smiles at that thought and pulls it on.

Wyatt finally pushes up onto his knees, rolling out his neck. He groans, “Oh fuck.”

“Look up, man.” The blond stud obeys. I lift Xander’s arm in the air and rub his magnificent abs. I grab my boy by the bulge, “You ready for this?”

Wyatt just takes it all in. I’m sure his ass is clenching real tight now as the reality of being on the losing end of stakes sets in. The long-haired hunk’s head drops. That’s right. You lost. One. Two. Three. To a rookie. Not just a rookie. To Xander. Well, to Xander coached by me, but it’s still to a guy who was known as the clumsiest, laziest and dumbest rookie in CLAW.

God, I’m fucking amazing.

X Marks His Bitch

I take control of stakes, stopping Xander from peeling his own trunks down. I tell him, “You don’t have to do that. You’ve got a long-haired prettyboy bitch to do that.”

Wyatt snarls, “Watch it, Matty.”

I spread my arms, “C’mon, we’re just having fun. Be a man. Play along.” His eyes narrow, but he nods. I wave him over, “Now, be a good boy and crawl over here or maybe Xander will make you strip him with your teeth.”

The blond stud sighs then crawls over. He kneels in front of the winner for a moment then reaches up and grabs the waistband. Xander is rubbing his hands together in front of his abs. He’s so fucking excited, which is obvious by his trunks. As the kneeling loser starts to peel the tight black leather briefs down, I reach behind his head and push his face in close. I keep my hand there, just for fun.

Wyatt works the trunks down only to get hit in the face when the muscleman’s monster erection springs out of its prison. WHAP! Xander laughs. He’s so easily amused. He swivels his hips, slapping the blond stud’s face with his hard-on over and over. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! The ring veteran has to just kneel and take it, but he doesn’t like it. He’s usually on the other side of post-match humiliation.

I let the loser lean back and finish stripping the winner. Once he gets the tight leather briefs over the black boots, Xander grabs him by the hair and I step back. The bigger muscleman starts pounding the blond stud’s handsome face, driving his cock in. Wyatt moans and gets into it (not that he has any choice). He starts sucking harder and bobbing on his own.

Xander grunts as he watches. He tightens his grip on the thick blond mane, making sure the loser feels his controlling power. He starts nodding, “Yeah, that’s it. Yeah, you fucking get it. You know who the fucking man is. The fans think you’re my boss, but we know the truth.”

Wyatt grips the thick powerful thighs as he works. He’s a good cocksucker, I’ll give him that. I rub my own shaft, thinking I’ve got to get some of this action sometime. Not now, but Wyatt makes one helluva sexy boy. How can I make it happen? The thirty-something pro worships the twenty-something rookie. Experience doesn’t mean shit now that I’m in Xander’s corner. I’ve got enough experience for both of us.

“Suck that dick. Suck your enforcer’s cock, bitch.”

The blond stud slurps on the rod, keeping his eyes closed as he deep throats it. Hm, Wyatt’s better at this than I thought. Boy knows some moves, now using his hands and mouth like a pro. Xander lets him work but finally pulls the kneeling loser off his rod. He slaps him with it again then lets go of the long blond hair. The winner orders the loser to take his gear off.

The long-haired hunk rises and peels down his trunks. Xander shakes his head, “All of it. I want you totally naked, dude.” Wyatt just nods and carefully unlaces his boots. The big behemoth smiles, “Yeah, boots are for real pro wrestlers, not wannabe jobbers like you.”

The loser tenses but holds his tongue. It’s nice show, watching the blond hunk peel off his pro wrestling gear and get totally naked for Xander in his black leather gear is fucking beautiful. It’s everything. When Wyatt is completely naked, the big muscleman circles him. He runs his big paw over Wyatt’s chest and calls him pretty.

Xander moves in behind and slaps the smooth bubble butt. SMACK! “Damn, boy, you are stacked back here. That’s a sweet ass.” The younger muscleman forces the loser into a full nelson, lifting him up. He rubs his massive cock against the blond stud’s beautiful ass. “You might not be much of a wrestler, but you’re one helluva boy.”

Wyatt grunts and bites his bottom lip. He wants to fight back, but he knows he can’t. He agreed to this and he’s too much of a man to Welch on this bet. Besides, I can see how hard his cock is. He’s into it. I say, “C’mon, Wyatt. Beg the big man to fuck you.”

Xander shakes the full nelson, “Yeah, beg me to fuck you.”

The long-haired hunk moans, “Please fuck me, X. Fuck me hard.”

The dominant winner tosses Wyatt to the corner and tells him to get ready. I toss the dark-haired hunk lube and super-sized protection. He covers his big rod then slicks up his fingers. Wyatt groans as he’s opened up by two fingers in his hole. He adjusts and moans loudly, appreciating the gesture, “Oh fuck! Thanks, X. Yeah, yeah, that’s great.”

Xander turns and grips the hips. Wyatt hangs his head, preparing himself for the main event. He breathes in deeply, exhales then his muscles visibly relax. It’s good to see him getting into this. Now I want him even more. He’s good at sucking and is right in with this whole scene now. The powerful enforcer slides inside and the loser gasps, shaking his head.

Wyatt whimpers as his long blond hair flips around. Xander starts pounding the beautiful ass, thoroughly owning the ring veteran. The fuck is rough, but the nothing the loser can’t take. He moans approvingly, his cock is rock-hard under him. The dark-haired hunk loves being on top. Usually, guys are paying him to be dominant. It’s way hotter when you’ve earned it. I know.

The muscular winner is full-on plowing the loser. Wyatt’s arms and shoulders tense as he struggles to keep himself in position. A weaker man would be driven into the corner. Both guys are grunting and sweating. I rub my bulge but resist the urge to jack off. I know I’m going to be using my cock to assert my dominance real soon.

Xander is gasping and he throws his head back. He grunts loudly. He reaches his long left arm out and grabs hold of Wyatt’s hair. He pulls his head up as he plows the perfect bubble butt. The sound of pelvis slapping cheeks and two men grunting fills the arena. Damn. Finally, Xander slides out. He strips off the condom as he uses Wyatt’s hair to spin him around and put him on his knees.

The big muscleman explodes on Wyatt’s handsome face and long blond hair. The loser actually opens his mouth, catching some of the hot white cum. Xander forces his cock into the gaping mouth, allowing the loser to suck the final drops from him as he cleans the massive cock head. When Xander pulls out, Wyatt falls back onto his ass. His cock is rock-hard as he catches his breath.

I hop off the turnbuckle and circle behind Wyatt. I grab his hair. He struggles, confused. I drag him to his feet then lock him in a sleeper. He begs me to stop, but I tell him to start jerking. He relaxes and obeys. I order Xander to ‘put on a show.’ My boy starts flexing and I edge the long-haired blond stud closer to unconsciousness. He pumps his cock as he watches the winner run through his routine.

Wyatt gasps as I choke him. His body tenses and suddenly, he gurgles he’s cumming. He explodes, releasing his load. It’s huge and he erupts for a long time. When he relaxes, I tighten my choke. He grabs my forearm, but it’s too late. I knock him out and drop him onto the pool of his cum. SPLAT! I just smirk as I look down at the wrecked naked stud.

In the Locker Room

“I’m proud of you, Xander.”

Xander pulls off my cock with a smile, “Thanks, Mr. Mateo.”

As soon as we entered the locker room, I had Xander lie Wyatt down on the bench. The long-haired blond hunk is lying on his back, still unconscious. I put his towel under his head and draped his trunks over his face. His arms, legs and hair are hanging down as limp and useless as his big dick. His muscles and experience didn’t mean shit today.

I put Xander on his knees and I’m making him blow me while I stare at Wyatt. I don’t want the muscleman getting cocky. He needs to remember his place. Beating Wyatt can’t change anything, except how I can use him. I grab my bitch’s thick black hair and pull down hard, gagging him with my dick. Xander chokes then adjusts, handling my meat like a good boy.

I tell him, “Don’t tell anyone about this. Wyatt won’t. He’ll be too embarrassed. I’ll make it seem like I’m doing him a favor by just telling Jake that you passed Wyatt’s test and he’s convinced you can handle more than standing around. Anyone asks, you don’t answer anything about the match. You just shrug and say Wyatt’s a great guy. Understand?”

Xander shakes his head, telling me he doesn’t. What am I not surprised? I let the biggest and strongest wrestler in CLAW off my cock. He gets his breath. I ask him what the problem is.

“I don’t get it. I fucking beat Wyatt. I want people to know I kicked his ass. Nobody around here respects me, except for you. And maybe Ben. Now they will.”

I sigh, “Did you like wrestling and fucking Wyatt?”

“Yeah, of course!”

“Well, if you tell everyone, it’ll never happen again. No one will be stupid enough to wrestle you for stakes unless they think you're still a rookie with no moves. They gotta think their skill can overcome your power. You think Wyatt would’ve agreed if he’d believed you can wrestle?”

Xander furrows his brow as he thinks. He tentatively answers, “No?”

“Right answer. Your mouth is for sucking my dick, not talking. Remember that and you can do to other guys what you did to Wyatt.”

My brand new weapon’s eyes go wide, “Oh. That’d be awesome.”

“Yeah, it will be.”

“I know exactly who I want next. Ryker’s so hot.”

I roll my eyes, “He’s not that hot. He looks weird when he smiles with those pudgy cheeks and he’s got that weird-shaped torso and skinny calves. Besides, he’s damaged goods.”

“But -”

“No. He’s off-limits to you. Don’t worry, we’ll choose someone just as good. Trust me.”

Xander looks disappointed, but he knows who’s in charge, “Okay, Mr. Mateo.”

“Good. Ben owns CLAW, but I own you. And we can own this locker room until we get our shot at the big time. Do you feel the energy? Things are happening here. Big things. Ben’s got people looking at CLAW. Jake’s going to Japan. Whatever Wyatt’s up to. Jeff and Steele moved up to the AWL. This is suddenly a place to be and we need to make sure we’re seen.”

My muscleman minion nods, “It’s real cool. We’re gonna be stars! So, what do we do now?”

“Now? Now, you get up against the lockers and spread those feet, boy.”

“Yes sir, Mr. Mateo!”

The End

12 comments:

  1. Technical details first. Eight Images. Wow. 3 Wyatt, 2 Xander, 1 Ben, 1 Josh and 1 Mateo. Amazing. Amazing! Add to that, 6 guys involved directly or indirectly in this story. 4 directly and Ben and Ryker mentioned. How awesome was to see Ben again! That image of Mateo was hot. That first image with Xander, in the wrestling card, wow. Incredible. I think the concept was insane good and well executed. Since probably many haven't read it, I wont comment on that. I think the action was great and surprising. It was lots of fun and I think CLAW is starting to take shape. I had forgotten about Xanders smell...hahaha that is so hilarious. Great and fun stuff. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome.

      I mention lots of guys because one of the things about CLAW is that all the characters and action are inherently intertwined. They’re closer in proximity and goals, since unlike The Cave, these guys are training together, on the same weekly show together and competing for opportunities. In CLAW, one guy’s success really could mean someone else could be losing out. It’s a very different dynamic.

      Delete
  2. I have to admit that I wasn't a big fan of Xander prior to this story, but his simple nature and willingness to follow directions have me warming up to him. He's like a less bratty and more obedient version of Xaq!

    Wyatt is an awesome addition to the series. I'm really looking forward to reading more stories about him! You handle hair imagery better than any writer I've ever seen. It's so kinetic! Perhaps Wyatt could have a "Hair vs Hair" match with Hawk in CLAW or a Cave Unleashed encounter with Jamie in which neither of them actually lose their hair... :)

    I'd also enjoy reading more about Jake. I don't recall seeing anything about him or Steele yet.

    Great job, Alex!

    -JS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Appreciate the comment on the hair. I love hair pulling and such. I really wanted to add in a long-haired wrestler and just have it pulled. I’d love to do a hair vs hair match. I’ve had guys’ heads shaved before, but not like that. I’ll think on it.

      Steele actually wrestled Jeff in Route 69: Virginia Beach VA. Jake hasn’t wrestled, just been a background character in CLAW 1 and now here.

      Delete
  3. Great action. You know what a sucker I am for a good dragon sleeper, so that was way fun. But two choke slams and a piledriver from a 6foot5 muscle dude? Hawt. And I really appreciate the links to prior stories you've been adding. It's helpful going back and reading the back story. It'll be interesting to see how the Xander / Mr. Mateo relationship evolves. Might be kind of fun to see X take the skills Mateo taught him and turn the tables. I always enjoy seeing an arrogant bully like Mateo broken and submitted. Kind of like the monster turning on Dr. Frankenstein.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Always lots of drama backstage at CLAW, just like the guys like it.

      Delete
  4. What a great match! I love seeing the big 'Enforcer' type of characters in a match and taking control. Showing that they arnt just a pretty intimidating face at ringside or someone that can only interfere. Seeing Xander do those power moves are great to read and I hope we can see him and Mateo hustle more Wrestlers who think hes just a low tier rookie. Though I agree with above, it would be interesting to see if Xander eventually turns on Mateo. Though I think that's something for way down the road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I have enjoyed enforcer characters in the past and it seems like Ben has found the ideal way to rebrand and relaunch Xander as X to give him time to learn while also keeping his hotness on CLAW’s weekly TV show.

      Diesel was one of my faves as he helped Shawn Michaels win then won the IC title for himself by humiliating Razor Ramon with an incredibly provocative pinning position then turning on Shawn to come into his own fully. I think that’s a perfect enforcer arc.

      Delete
  5. And that's where I patiently wait until that day when Xander dominates and then turns on Mateo to show who the real man is. If, that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Xander and Wyatt are both so great, there was no way this could be disappointing. And it wasn't! From Wyatt's good looks and hair handle, to Xander's simplicity and being told what to do by Matteo, and Matteo's combined looking down on Xander but also pride of ownership...I love all these guys. And with Xander set now to be Wyatt's enforcer, hopefully we'll see more of them together. How can I state how great this one was: If you decided to spend all your time writing Xander/Wyatt/Matteo stories, I'd be fine with that. :) (Kidding! I know you have tons of other great stories and characters. I'm just super-throwing my support behind these three!) Great character models, and you gave these guys great characters and story. Perfect fusion! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nice to read love for the characters. It’s taken me quite a few stories, but I’m hoping I’ve established a good core for CLAW. It isn’t that popular, but I am liking the unique vibe of the place with all the backstage drama with Mateo, Ryker, Koke, etc.

      Delete
  7. Well you’ve got now loyal fans of Claw commenting! It’s like when a new wrestling company is starting and has to compete with the established guys! THe whole backstage wrestling and drama concept is more personal. The guys are more real in a way. Like Xander wanted to prove that he can be good, and Wyatt and Jake not wanting to get injured. That’s legit concerns in the world of wrestling I assume. Plus you have Mateo taking advantage of Xander. All real life scenarios.

    ReplyDelete